• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
That's ok, though - I've got broad shoulders, and I can take it.  This is just a bunch of anonymous people posting on the internet after all.  I hope you feel good about yourself, and what you posted here.

Who

That's ok, though - I've got broad shoulders, and I can take it.  This is just a bunch of anonymous people posting on the internet after all.  I hope you feel good about yourself, and what you posted here.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 06:24:00 AM
Sorry if we hurt your feelings Ol' Gerry.  It's not nice to make an old man cry. Even an old man who behaves like a 12 year-old.  It's hard for him to ridicule and photoshop others if he's crying big alligator tears because someone hurt his feelings.

Ol' Gerry's not crying, or even asking for sympathy.  I was pointing out what a low class move it was for Daggit to take a shot at a man's alcoholism.  Some probably think it's funny, but I'm guessing that most "normal" people find it to be pathetic.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 28, 2015, 08:26:44 AM
One video in 11 days.

He released a Jade Helm video the night before last, but the audio is virtually non-existent due to problems he had with his mike.  He will be re-recording it soon - maybe today.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 27, 2015, 08:31:47 AM
Falkie YouTube video views update:

The overnight numbers have come in:
Noory interview:  1,521 - up from 1,311 two days ago before Reddit posts = + 16%

Dr. Eric Pearl:  336 - up from 158 yesterday afternoon - more than double! = + 113%

Here's the May 28 update - total increased view counts during the past 24 hours:

Noory interview:  1,588 - up 67 views

Dr. Eric Pearl:  412 - up 76 views

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 08:35:49 AM
Here's the May 28 update - total increased view counts during the past 24 hours:

It's Gangnam style all over again.. not far to go.

3OctaveFart

Here's the problem- nobody cares about Jade Helm.
If he wants mucho views he is going to have to go broader.
The soccer scandal. ISIL. Kate Upton's mammaries. Whatever people are talking about.

I have more interest in infomercials than any topic in this thread so far. So bring on the infomercial gifs/converstaion.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 28, 2015, 09:11:19 AM
I have more interest in infomercials than any topic in this thread so far. So bring on the infomercial gifs/converstaion.
I have more interest in your avatar than infomercials or anything in this thread.

area51drone

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2015, 09:18:44 AM
I have more interest in your avatar than infomercials or anything in this thread.

You must love Dr. Pearl's "lovely" assistant then, or maybe the beautiful Gail Thackray who looked like she was just POURED into that dress...  perhaps Kathy?   

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 08:30:02 AM
He released a Jade Helm video the night before last, but the audio is virtually non-existent due to problems he had with his mike.  He will be re-recording it soon - maybe today.

Jade Helm is a non-event.  It's a routine military exercise.  The only people who find anything suspicious about it are the lunatic fringe who see everything as a conspiracy.  According to the lunatics, American special forces are going to "take over" Texas and then turn the entire country over to the Chinese.  Walmart is building tunnels under some of their stores to . . . . who knows what?  Hide Chinese troops?  Exterminate Americans?

According to the loony toons, Barack Obama is going to impose martial Law and be President for life.  They said the same thing about George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.  What a bunch of sorry ass idiots.

Anyone who promotes this kind of trash is a low life and deserves to have their Apples explode.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 09:26:24 AM
Jade Helm is a non-event.  It's a routine military exercise.  The only people who find anything suspicious about it are the lunatic fringe who see everything as a conspiracy.  According to the lunatics, American special forces are going to "take over" Texas and then turn the entire country over to the Chinese.  Walmart is building tunnels under some of their stores to . . . . who knows what?  Hide Chinese troops?  Exterminate Americans?

According to the loony toons, Barack Obama is going to impose martial Law and be President for life.  They said the same thing about George W. Bush and Bill Clinton.  What a bunch of sorry ass idiots.

Anyone who promotes this kind of trash is a low life and deserves to have their Apples explode.
Fuck my Apple just exploded and ruined my Soldier Of Fortune collection here in the basement! Mom's gonna be pissed!

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 28, 2015, 09:11:19 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 08:30:02 AM

He's so professional he decided to post an entirely crap video rather than do it again before posting? I see.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 08:35:49 AM

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 28, 2015, 04:06:59 AM
No, it's because she tainted his chicken dinner from the depths of hell.

That reminds me of the dinosaur they dubbed the chicken from hell a few years back.

http://www.newsweek.com/scientists-add-chicken-hell-dino-fossil-record-232490

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

Most of my drinking was done at home, or in hotel rooms when I was on the road.  I didn't, and don't, spend much time in bars.

Classy as always, Doctor Who.  I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 11:01:43 AM
Most of my drinking was done at home, or in hotel rooms when I was on the road.  I didn't, and don't, spend much time in bars.

ACE of CLUBS

Thanks for this, Daggit.  You've finally proved to everyone here what an a**hole you really are.  I appreciate it.

Despite what people might infer from Drone's posts last week, I am not a "blackout" drunk.  After the humiliation he put me through with his public comments, I came clean for everyone here, and admitted that I have a drinking problem.  I don't drink the way that I used to, but I'd be lying if I said Ol' Gerry never touched the bottle now and then, and I deal with strong temptations every damn day.  If you had walked down some of the roads that Ol' Gerry's been down, and crawled down into the gutters where he used to lay some nights, you might not be so quick to ridicule me. 

Quit whining ....... blame it on your mother like your hero does.

paladin1991

Thanks for this, Daggit.  You've finally proved to everyone here what an a**hole you really are.  I appreciate it.

Despite what people might infer from Drone's posts last week, I am not a "blackout" drunk.  After the humiliation he put me through with his public comments, I came clean for everyone here, and admitted that I have a drinking problem.  I don't drink the way that I used to, but I'd be lying if I said Ol' Gerry never touched the bottle now and then, and I deal with strong temptations every damn day.  If you had walked down some of the roads that Ol' Gerry's been down, and crawled down into the gutters where he used to lay some nights, you might not be so quick to ridicule me. 

i must have missed that humiliation.  I was pretty sure that we were all of thicker skins or we wouldn't be here playing with the SendaTroll.

I hope that you are in AA or some similar program.    It's tough going solo with 'issues.'  Best of luck on that.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 28, 2015, 11:57:22 AM
i must have missed that humiliation.  I was pretty sure that we were all of thicker skins or we wouldn't be here playing with the SendaTroll.

I hope that you are in AA or some similar program.    It's tough going solo with 'issues.'  Best of luck on that.

Point taken - humiliation was too strong a word.  I should have said that he was trying to humiliate me.  Here's the post I was referring to:

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 09:13:26 AM
Gerry is making that shit up George.  I never asked him about his wife or his sex life.  He's a DRUNK (sorry Gerry, but this is the only way I can defend myself).   Get that through your head George.  Have you talked with Gerry for hours on end?  No.  You've exchanged a few emails with him, and he sucked you into his lair with the twitter and photoshop help.   I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but he also doesn't know what he's talking about at times because he's too wasted to remember, and the whole questioning him about his sex life NEVER HAPPENED.     I question you about your sex life because you are EXTREMELY OPEN WITH YOUR SHIT, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, YOU BRING IT UP.

I think Ol' Gerry has a pretty thick skin.  I shouldn't be (and am not) dishing out the shit that I do if I can't take it myself.  I'm not going to get into it with Drone as I've made my peace with him, but I stand by what I told George, and Drone can call me a liar if he needs to.

I probably should look at joining some sort of program - thanks for the concern.

3OctaveFart

It was a good ruse but the Greek chorus here ain't buying it.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 28, 2015, 12:33:48 PM
I think Ol' Gerry has a pretty thick skin.  I shouldn't be (and am not) dishing out the shit that I do if I can't take it myself. 

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 28, 2015, 12:44:02 PM
It was a good ruse but the Greek chorus here ain't buying it.

The "ruse," as you call it, was never really about Ol' Gerry anyway.

Quote from: area51drone on May 23, 2015, 08:22:55 AM
Gerry really has nothing to do with it, he simply has an issue he's dealing with.   It's Falkie who fucked up.

George told me this morning that he still hasn't heard from Drone, and he also addressed the situation at the end of his recent "UNCLE" video.  Believe what you want.  This is between them, and all I've done is try to be a friend to them both.

3OctaveFart

I'm not badmouthing it. I'm here to be entertained, period.
You guys already knew you had on this thread what amounts to a captive audience.
Might as well go for a good prank.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 28, 2015, 12:45:56 PM

I wonder what it'll be like for you when you're at home this evening, Doctor Who, and your wife asks you how your day went?  I hope that you can proudly tell her, "Well, honey, as you know, I'm in my early 30s, and already own my own home.  I spent the day as any mature person in my position would, and repeatedly took jabs at an old man who recently told everyone that he has an alcohol problem.  Aren't you proud of me?  Aren't I a good person?"

For all I know, you may have kids at home too.  Be sure to have a similar conversation with them when you're tucking them into bed tonight.

I don't care what you say to me.  I only care that you have to face the realization of who you truly are.

You and I are very much alike.  Posting to this thread is our religion, yet we have both fallen from the purer faith.  Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend.  I am a shadowy reflection of you.  It would take only a nudge to make you like me, to push you out of the light.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 28, 2015, 12:38:55 AM

it's mike from breaking bad and better call saul.  he must be having trouble finding work.