• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Daggit on May 02, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
Noory could have taken one look at Falkie and surmised that he could do with a decent meal and comped him a ticket to the dinner. They could be dining side by side and laughing at Art Bell and this website as we speak.

I think you put your finger on it.  It's been several hours since Falkie ate those two whole chickens.  He'd be famished by now. 

bateman

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 02, 2015, 07:27:10 PM
I think you put your finger on it.  It's been several hours since Falkie ate those two whole chickens.  He'd be famished by now. 

Hope Kathy has some leftover Immodium.

Daggit

Quote from: bateman on May 02, 2015, 07:30:17 PM
Hope Kathy has some leftover Immodium.

You would think that the two of them would pre-emptively take immodium before every meal.

Laurakinch

Noory could have taken one look at Falkie and surmised that he could do with a decent meal and comped him a ticket to the dinner. They could be dining side by side and laughing at Art Bell and this website as we speak.

I seriously hope falkie didn't tape his fuckin glasses to his forehead to meet up with snoorge today. it's funny as hell and all but i cringe thinking about him showing up for the thing today in that getup. i'm embarrassed for him. the fucker has not even the slightest bit of a clue.

b_dubb

I'm betting event security has more to do with his absence than drugs or alcohol. Wouldn't rule out food poisoning. Failkie strikes me as the sort of fella that wouldn't have the common courtesy to hold in his farts around others. I'm sure dining with him would be a glorious experience if you wanted to lose weight by being perpetually disgusted.

With Kathy left all alone, sitting outside in the car by herself.

Daggit

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 02, 2015, 07:35:46 PM
I seriously hope falkie didn't tape his fuckin glasses to his forehead to meet up with snoorge today. it's funny as hell and all but i cringe thinking about him showing up for the thing today in that getup. i'm embarrassed for him.

I hope so too but given that he hasn't received his new pair yet what other way would he have to hold his glasses to his face. I hope he used clear tape instead of duct tape.

Quote from: Laurakinch on May 02, 2015, 07:35:46 PMthe fucker has not even the slightest bit of a clue.

I can't believe he is going to have the gall to ask Noory to pay for his glasses which it now appears cost him double. Perhaps Falkie is the one gaming Noory.

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 02, 2015, 07:39:43 PM

Noory knows what he is doing. He's not going to give them both a free meal.

http://youtu.be/yL9bPjkOc1Q

Falkie said he had a long drive there. No doubt falkie made Kathy sit in the hot California heat. Obviously falkie feels that getting a 2 minute YouTube video of Dave is more important than bills, kathy's housing, eating right, health care, etc.

eddie dean

Did Falkie buy a ticket to attend the dinner with Noory?
I think the main course was........chicken.
It would certainly explain why Falkie is still there.
He's revenge eating.

Falkie: "I'll, show those haters at bellgab" nom nom nom 

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on May 02, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
http://disinfo.com/2015/03/the-dunning-kruger-effect/

Remind you of anyone we know?
This is from wiki and is so awesome!

The phenomenon was first tested in a series of experiments published in 1999 by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the Department of Psychology, Cornell University.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3]

Quote from: eddie dean on May 02, 2015, 07:57:46 PM
Did Falkie buy a ticket to attend the dinner with Noory?
I think the main course was........chicken.
It would certainly explain why Falkie is still there.
He's revenge eating.

Falkie: "I'll, show those haters at bellgab" nom nom nom

Picture is freaking hilarious bravo

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 02, 2015, 07:39:43 PM
Sonofabitch!   Im figuring that Sendamemoney left Kath to sit in the car without even a bottle of water. 

eddie dean

Quote from: b_dubb on May 02, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
http://disinfo.com/2015/03/the-dunning-kruger-effect/

Remind you of anyone we know?

Someone should direct the researchers of the dunning-kruger effect to this thread.

It's a Saturday night, and we're all waiting together for Falkie to check in, so here's a little music for you to enjoy while you pass the time.

This dedication goes out to my good friends Doctor Who and Daggit, just because...

Tool - The Pot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M

Laurakinch

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2015, 08:16:14 PM
This is from wiki and is so awesome!

The phenomenon was first tested in a series of experiments published in 1999 by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the Department of Psychology, Cornell University.[1][2] The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras.[3]

Aldous, you have just verified falkie's psychological condition. thanks to b_dubb for the info. Mystery solved.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on May 02, 2015, 05:42:05 PM
This is definitely Kathy's fault.

Nope don't blame Kathy, it's definitely my fault, I should of loaned Falkie more money.

Daggit

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2015, 08:20:19 PM
Sonofabitch!   Im figuring that Sendamemoney left Kath to sit in the car without even a bottle of water.

I hope he was gentleman enough to crack a window.

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 02, 2015, 08:21:23 PM
It's a Saturday night, and we're all waiting together for Falkie to check in, so here's a little music for you to enjoy while you pass the time.

This dedication goes out to my good friends Doctor Who and Daggit, just because...

Tool - The Pot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M

This one's for you Open Lines Gerry/littlechris/area51drone because I ......

http://youtu.be/0Yj3f-GO1Ws

It's not a loan if you never see a dime in return (and you won't).

Quote from: Daggit on May 02, 2015, 08:45:16 PM
I hope he was gentleman enough to crack a window.
The Ben and Jerry's fixed the gastric issues, remember?

Nick el Ass

Falkie must be busy watching those two men who are partaking in fisticuffs tonight. I bet he is a big Mayweather fan considering the way he treats his women.

WOTR

Somehow, I would imagine that Jorch and Falke hit it off.  Jorch took them out to dinner and is taking them out for a night on the town showing them all of the hot spots where "F" list celebrities hang out.  We will not hear form Falkie until he sobers up early next week.

Daggit

I really hope the big guy is editing the fuck out of this video. Hopefully we will be treated to a proper intro, fancy titles, professional transitions and subtitles for those words that Noory flubs.

This is gonna be epic man.

Or he didn't get the interview as promised and is wallowing in shame.

Either way it will be a win-win for his best friends on here.

Quote from: Daggit on May 02, 2015, 10:30:57 PM
I really hope the big guy is editing the fuck out of this video. Hopefully we will be treated to a proper intro, fancy titles, professional transitions and subtitles for those words that Noory flubs.

This is gonna be epic man.

Or he didn't get the interview as promised and is wallowing in shame.

Either way it will be a win-win for his best friends on here.

Maybe it's just Dave on video eating pizza rolls, also I'm drunk.

C'mon, Falkie, ol' buddy, don't let me down!

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 02, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
Maybe it's just Dave on video eating pizza rolls, also I'm drunk.

Hey me too. Mayweather won, btw.