• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 29, 2015, 02:10:54 PM
He'd better do it before he presents the EyePad cartoons.

Sendaworld; The eyepad gaffer tape years.

3OctaveFart

What are the odds this interview doesn't happen, for any manner of reasons?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 29, 2015, 02:27:47 PM
What are the odds this interview doesn't happen, for any manner of reasons?

6/4 on

I think it will  happen one way or another.  It may not be the formal sit-down interview that Falkie is probably expecting though.  More than likely Noory will rush through a couple of canned answers before saying he's late for a meeting, or will hurry things along by saying "Did you get what you wanted?  Are we good now?"

3OctaveFart

I have interviewed higher-powered people than Jorch, and that is exactly how it goes. Often a hurried and clumsy affair where the PR flunkie says you have so many minutes (usually far fewer than 10) and the subject is eyeing the door before you can even get into the meat of your questioning.

Take note of last night's gabcast. Superb interviewing- they put an uneasy subject at ease and everyone wound up settling their differences. And the skill of the interview changed the perception of someone who had previously been viewed by all as a shithead.

Bonanza Pilot

On the brought side if you're going to walk around with duct tape on your head that new age freak show was the place to do it.

feerles1

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 03:10:55 AM
Not done yet but this will give you some idea of what the bedroom looks like now. By the weekend most of it except for the pile of empty boxes in the corner that I am keeping to put in the clean laundry that I could not finish will be clean. I will do a video of my bedroom next week.
I started cleaning at 9, Kathy helped and left about 4, I took a nap and will be staying up all night to finish it so when they come in the morning, it will look presentable in the whole apartment.
Will be glad to be able to go clean the kitchen then tackle the rest of the living room. We threw out a bunch of stuff yesterday morning. I had 8 or 9 boxes of stuff in the corner of the living room. Got it down to 1 box of stuff. Found the photos of my family and important baptismal and other papers. Will digitize those and send most of the originals off to my niece as she wants the pictures of the family and tapes my Mother made speaking in German.
I am going to try to sell most of the old software shown on there on Ebay and Amazon and only keep the Apple ][ software.
The boxes under my Jack LaLanne juicer are full of clean clothes.
Once this room is clean, I will finally break open the juicer, set it up and do a juice review demo.

WOW is that supposed to be clean cause it still like a heaping pile of trash to me.If that looks clean to you Flunkie you need to strap another pair of busted glasses on your head and try again.

Dateline

It's too obvious where this is headed.  In two months he will be Norry's right hand producer and call screener.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 03:10:55 AM
pics of clutter
I don't see anything on those shelves that are less than 20 years old. And whats with the magazines? Everything in a magazine is outdated by the next issue, and is ancient in a couple months. I recently found some magazine in my office that were from last year. Blew my mind. Straight to the garbage.

LadyFish

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Inspection guy came. They will have to fix sink and replace weird smoke alarm that keeps yelling fire, when there is no fire.

What about all the burners on your stove that you told us don't work? Are they going to fix those so that you can cook some healthy meals?

Jocko Johnson

Falkie...get one of those string things that go on the end of your glasses and when you take them off they hang on and around your neck! You can even make one out of paracord, string, yarn...anything!!!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: LadyFish on April 29, 2015, 04:10:51 PM
What about all the burners on your stove that you told us don't work? Are they going to fix those so that you can cook some healthy meals?
This is where this thread goes all back into healthy eating and crap right?

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 29, 2015, 12:12:19 PM
Inspection guy came. They will have to fix sink and replace weird smoke alarm that keeps yelling fire, when there is no fire.

This may be your problem.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on April 29, 2015, 06:07:11 AM
Just a FYI for those that may not know, too much oil can be as bad as too little oil. As the crank shaft turns, if too much oil, the crankshaft hits into the higher oil love. In essence whipping the oil into a froth. At that point the oil cannot be pumped into  other areas of the motor. Then the motor loses its lubrication. Which leads us to another "not my fault" moment.

And with too much oil, after it is whipped into a foam, the oil won't read on the dipstick. So want to add more oil until  the engine hydro locks and/or parts break.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 29, 2015, 03:21:21 PM
I have interviewed higher-powered people than Jorch, and that is exactly how it goes. Often a hurried and clumsy affair where the PR flunkie says you have so many minutes (usually far fewer than 10) and the subject is eyeing the door before you can even get into the meat of your questioning.

Take note of last night's gabcast. Superb interviewing- they put an uneasy subject at ease and everyone wound up settling their differences. And the skill of the interview changed the perception of someone who had previousxly been viewed by all as a shithead.
Can you tell us who you interviewed and when...do you have a tape/recording?
I for one would like to hear...you could post on utube.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 29, 2015, 02:10:54 PM
He'd better do it before he presents the EyePad cartoons.
I have been absent for a while and just recently returned...paperboys snoory cartoons are classics!! 5 star piss your pants funny
Is there a printed out book of sorts of these cartoons or a place where they are posted all in one spot so they can be viewed all together?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 29, 2015, 08:16:38 AM
Hey Falkie, why is there a Happy Meal box hanging on the wall?

Yikes, look in the darken closet. there's a creepy looking head with an evil smile. 

coaster

I think my favorite thing about those pictures is the old Care Bears VHS or PC game. Wonder what the story is behind that.

LadyFish

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2015, 04:21:37 PM
This is where this thread goes all back into healthy eating and crap right?

Sorry, didn't think about that. Mainly wondering if Falkie was going to lose the excuse for not losing the excess weight, so that he could have his knee surgery, so that that he isn't howling out in pain when he is talking on the phone to Drone in the middle of the night..... How would Kathy even get a decent night's sleep, let alone cook, if the burners aren't fixed ASAP?

coaster

Not sure about California law, but stove burners should be replaced by the landlord. I've had to replace literally hundreds of burners.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on April 29, 2015, 01:36:26 PM
Probably under some clutter somewhere. I have no idea who or what pathy is though.

Patty... Kathy's friend, the girl with large hands or maybe they just look large because Falkie used a fish lens app on the iPad?

Best Falkie youtube ever, out and about with infectious laughter/having fun with Kathy and Patty.
I'd pay a million bucks to be able to laugh and act like a six year old again.

Morgus

On the GabCast last night they were talking about Falkie not being able to afford a new pair of eyeglasses for $160.
I'd recommend going to Zenni Optical's website for really cheap discount eyeglasses, as low as $10 for a basic pair.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2015, 04:36:22 PM
Yikes, look in the darken closet. there's a creepy looking head with an evil smile.
It appears to be a jack-o-lantern or Halloween decoration.

Enhanced image of closet:

Laurakinch

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 29, 2015, 05:13:09 PM
It appears to be a jack-o-lantern or Halloween decoration.

Enhanced image of closet:

What is that other flesh colored thing that appears to be sticking out from the doorway?

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 29, 2015, 05:03:12 PM
...I'd pay a million bucks to be able to laugh and act like a six year old again.

Please do not tell me that this thread has not allowed you at least one moment of that kind of laughter?

Quote from: Morgus on April 29, 2015, 05:07:02 PM
I'd recommend going to Zenni Optical's website for really cheap discount eyeglasses, as low as $10 for a basic pair.

I recommended that about 100 pages ago to no effect. He could have had them delivered months ago but he'd rather have 10 tripods 5 Ipad cases and a gross of 4XL ancient alien tshirts. He's immune to common sense.