• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:02:21 PM
I would NEVER take ANY advice YOU would EVER give me because you've been such a total bitch towards me.
Quick... Advise him to seek fame and fortune and an interview with Noory.  Also, advise him to treat Kathy poorly...

Kolchak

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:04:05 PM
NO. DVD. A set of alien movies.

Assuming it didn't include Prometheus, you can buy them on blu ray for $35.

If Kathy got more than $20, it was a good deal.

feerles1

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 03:56:46 PM
The collectible stuff is on shelves. I have stuff in boxes to go through and the laundry I didn't finish and the kitchen to do.
If I get rid of the collectibles, I'll never get them again.
Kathy sold a video set today and didn't get squat for it.
I'm always puzzled that people always tell ME to sell my stuff.
Do I tell YOU to seel your cherished collectibles ?
::) ??? :( :-\

Yeah i would hate to see you get rid of your precious treasures

coaster

You can't get shit for dvd's anymore.

Catsmile

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 02:20:14 PM
Look, I spent a hot, sweaty hour trying to find 2 men who had already left. I caught Dr. Pearl on his way to do an interview. I had intended to try but with being given the WRONG info as to when Noory was going to be there, I missed Pearl and Noory.
But I figured, I will at least introduce myself to the guy so he is aware of who I am. I did it not for me but for Gerry.
I wouldn't expect a jerk like you to understand nor to cut me any slack as I have never interviewed anyone nor have I tried to on camera before.
There will be other times and other opportunties.
Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2015, 02:40:38 PM
Mel's Rabbit Hole

His first line would insinuate hes trolling @ "The Manhole."  True

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2015, 02:04:24 PM

And?_
listen to it again.  His accent.  He wasnt British, was he?  They just sound gay.  Most of them are straight.  Well some of them are, at any rate.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 27, 2015, 04:04:40 PM
Falkie, if you run out of time to do the dishes, a great trick is to shove them into your oven.  Out of sight, out of mind.  You can wash them later after the inspection.  That'll buy you a little more time.

I just did an entire rack of dishes so I could get out of here as it's so hot in here. I have one more rack load to do, the pots and pans and the stove top, then the floor and clean off the counters and its done.
I'm saving the oven space to put Paladin's head in it. Unfortunately, I have an ELECTRIC oven.
I do have cabinets to put the pots and pans.
The kitchen will be done in an hour or two. Its the rest of the house I am having a problem with because of seeing.
You should have seen Kathy's reaction to how I had to wear the broken ( as opposed to the broken, broken glasses. ).
The other ones are so broken they fall off my face every time I bend my head.
I will be going to Costco finally on Friday to order new glasses. It will take about a week.
Duck tape. The product with millions of uses.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:02:21 PM
I would NEVER take ANY advice YOU would EVER give me because you've been such a total bitch towards me.
We drive because we can stop along the way if we see something and if we take Amtrak down there, how are we supposed to get to Noory if he's 10 miles away or something ?
Walk ?
I sure as hell am not going to pay for a cab to go see him.
I'm paying for the gas, the bridge tolls and dinner for the 3 of us.
Keep your suggestions to yourself, thank you.

You would rather ride in that disgusting garbage can of a car, yelling and fighting all the way down there. Why should you care if Kathy gets carsick and driving causes her neck pain? and you have the nerve to call her selfish? It doesn't matter how you travel there since it'll all go wrong anyway, and you'll be back here sniveling about it, you big blubbering baby Huey. What a pathetic mess you are.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Kolchak on April 27, 2015, 04:10:26 PM
Assuming it didn't include Prometheus, you can buy them on blu ray for $35.

If Kathy got more than $20, it was a good deal.

She got ripped. $ 6. I told her to stop selling it to Rasputin. Amazon would have paid her $ 10.54. She's been switching to blu ray.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 27, 2015, 04:49:54 PM
You would rather ride in that disgusting garbage can of a car, yelling and fighting all the way down there. Why should you care if Kathy gets carsick and driving causes her neck pain? and you have the nerve to call her selfish? It doesn't matter how you travel there since it'll all go wrong anyway, and you'll be back here sniveling about it, you big blubbering baby Huey. What a pathetic mess you are.

ON her WORST day ever, Kathy could never be a tenth of the bitch that you are.
If she takes Immodium she is fine.
We are leaving here at 7 am to ensure we arrive on time.
And there are going to be 2 drivers in the car and if I had to I would drive.
Not that it would be anyone's business, but most especially yours.
And I had damned good reason to blow up at her, with her nagging me to 11 straight hours.
Maybe that's why YOUR husband takes Amtrak, because he doesn't want YOU nagging him in the car, like you do here.

By the way, the 2nd video of the dealer's room has already gotten 262 views. First, 121.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:54:45 PM
By the way, the 2nd video of the dealer's room has already gotten 262 views. First, 121.

They would have more views if the thumbnails showed the dealer's room.

Laurakinch

We are leaving her at 7 am to ensure we arrive on time.

By the way, the 2nd video of the dealer's room has already gotten 289 views. First, 179.

Imodium is for diarrhea you fucking moron.

Please tell us you walked around the expo with your glasses taped to your forehead like the pic.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:49:05 PM
I will be going to Costco finally on Friday to order new glasses. It will take about a week.

so you'll be interviewing Noory with glasses duct taped to your face?

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 27, 2015, 04:32:29 PM
  listen to it again.  His accent.  He wasnt British, was he?  They just sound gay.  Most of them are straight.  Well some of them are, at any rate.

Ohhh, that's what it was!

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 27, 2015, 05:00:38 PM
They would have more views if the thumbnails showed the dealer's room.

Look, T. I could barely see but still managed to do videos of the place. Gerry created the thumbnail for me to You Tube's specifications because You Tube crops off the words and I am using the same one because the videos show what I did at the event going there and back and it is an inclusive thumbnail to show they are all about the same event.

Dateline

Duct tape, wig tape, it all holds the beauty of life together.  Now, don't you feel better!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Azzerae on April 27, 2015, 05:16:20 PM
Ohhh, that's what it was!

Gee, like some people in England, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa ( and maybe Gibraltar and the Falklands ) don't have the same accent.
You don't have to be gay to sound British.

Gail has a British accent and is quite married.

I just got 2 more subscribers to my You Tube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDllzji2Asc&feature=youtu.be

Below are some pictures I took at the event. Sorry some of them are not as clear as they could be.
The big box is what they use to stream the live events and record them. It costs $12 K.

BREAKING NEWS: National Guard activated after roving gangs attack Baltimore police
4:15 PM (7 minutes ago)

Maryland governor declares state of emergency and activates National Guard after roving gangs attack Baltimore police, loot stores.

Probably Laura Kinch was there nagging them that they weren't looting right and it set them off.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 03:56:46 PM

Do I tell YOU to seel your cherished collectibles ?

My cherished collectables would be gone in a second if I couldn't afford to pay past traffic tickets.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 05:22:16 PM
Gee, like some people in England, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa ( and maybe Gibraltar and the Falklands ) don't have the same accent.
You don't have to be gay to sound British.

BREAKING NEWS: National Guard activated after roving gangs attack Baltimore police
4:15 PM (7 minutes ago)

Maryland governor declares state of emergency and activates National Guard after roving gangs attack Baltimore police, loot stores.

Probably Laura Kinch was there nagging them that they weren't looting right and it set them off.

That dude seemed like a snob, Falkie. What with his pompous clothes and fake tanned faux colleague.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 05:20:07 PM
Look, T. I could barely see but still managed to do videos of the place. Gerry created the thumbnail for me to You Tube's specifications because You Tube crops off the words and I am using the same one because the videos show what I did at the event going there and back and it is an inclusive thumbnail to show they are all about the same event.

Just trying to help, Falkie!  You're violating like every single rule of YouTube success.  Using the same thumbnail on every expo video is a very bad idea if you want views from people that aren't already subscribed to you or on BellGab.  (Heck, some of your subscribers might even skip 'em because they'll look at the familiar thumbnail and think they already watched the video.)

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 04:50:53 PM
She got ripped. $ 6. I told her to stop selling it to Rasputin. Amazon would have paid her $ 10.54. She's been switching to blu ray.
Stupid question (as I did not even know that you could sell to Amazon...)  Do you have to pay shipping to sell it to them (I assume that they do not eat the shipping cost for you to sell it to them... or am I wrong?)

onan

Quote from: Azzerae on April 27, 2015, 05:36:28 PM
That dude seemed like a snob, Falkie. What with his pompous clothes and fake tanned faux colleague.

and yet they didn't have a problem being on time.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 05:22:16 PM

???

LadyFish

Just had  a timely ad at the top of Falkie's thread for find tape.com.

Who knew there were so many kinds of tape available.  They even sell glow-in-the-dark duct tape. If Falkie used that, he could easily find his glasses in the dark by the luminescent lime green glow!

Nick el Ass

We are leaving here at 7 am to ensure we arrive on time.
And I had damned good reason to blow up at her, with her nagging me to 11 straight hours.
Maybe that's why YOUR husband takes Amtrak, because he doesn't want YOU nagging him in the car, like you do here.

Learn to treat women with some respect you dotard. Oh, and how many of those views are from you?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 01:24:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_isz7trMy8&feature=youtu.be

I added titles to this on the Ipad IN Imovie. But they don't show up in the video. I have NO idea why. ??? :(

If he could heal both pairs of my glasses and my left eye, I'd go.

Of ALL the places Noory could choose to go... ::) ??? :-[

Actually Falks, I have to hand it to you. This was better than any interview you could have done with the guy. You surprised him and caught him off guard and he couldn't wait to get rid of you. If he had confidence that he could actually do what he says he can do, heal, he would have been more like, "Hey, whats up?  What do you need to know?" You caught the true essence of this shyster.