• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

nextgen.fm

Quote from: ONeill on April 27, 2015, 12:48:15 AM
It's painfully obvious he didn't buy enough equipment to do a quality video. He should have at least 4 IPad cases with 2 of them always inside the Prius. On second thought I am not sure 2 is enough to ensure he can find at least 1 in all this filth in less than 2 hours.

he should have kept the ipad inside the prius for maximum protection

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on April 27, 2015, 12:35:17 AM
What a wonderful disaster, I don't have it in me to mock you even though you are so fucking mockable.

Are you fucking serious about those glasses? Do you have any dignity?

You're throwing trick questions at him.

ONeill

Quote from: nextgen.fm on April 27, 2015, 12:48:48 AM
he should have kept the ipad inside the prius for maximum protection

This wouldnt have worked if he had 5 IPads, one in each room in his flat and 2 in the car.

Not so fast, oh ye of little Faith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 10:05:40 PM
... If the interview falls through, I won't be happy about it but Noory doesn't realize I am a determined type.

There will be an interview if I have to go to Sherman Oaks and wait for him to do it.

It is going to be a sit down private interview not one where he's surrounded by groupies...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2015, 11:45:34 PM
... As far as I can determine Tommy will not be at the event but that's ok.

After Kathy finds a new place, we're going to rent a Highlander and go from here to Solvang/Vegas/Pahrump/Area 51/Little AlienInn and then one the way back stop in LA and go to Sherman Oaks and I will see if George will allow me to visit the C2C studios and do a quick video with him, Tommy and Lisa and maybe the rest of the C2C crew...

I'm going to try to see if Art would let me say hello.

Driving the Prius that far is too hard on Kathy's neck and back. And yes, I can drive the car,

SnapT

If Noory had the balls to do the interview in Falkie's apartment, sitting in front of Falkie's webcam, we'd all be enjoying it right now.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on April 27, 2015, 01:02:43 AM
If Noory had the balls to do the interview in Falkie's apartment, sitting in front of Falkie's webcam, we'd all be enjoying it right now.

Kathy will be over here today to help clean.
I got an email from Noory that he will be in Santa Cruz this weekend, about a 100 miles away. Patty will want to come and she can drive. Kathy's hands went numb from all the driving. I walked so much my ankles and soles of my feet are sore.
I read the riot  act to Kathy about her selfish behavior in continually complaining about stuff. I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars. I even broke down crying twice and sobbing.
She's not to bitch about it in the future.
None of you can know what a terrible weekend this was.
And for Open Lines Gerry, pearl now knows who I and and there will be other opportunities to see him. I let everything go in here when Mother died & we spent months disposing of her stuff, then I got sick and injured. My new mgr. is one of these gung ho types and she will toss people out for violating the lease. I am not becoming homeless for any interview, sorry.
I WILL meet Noory this weekend if I have to push the Prius to do it.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 02:09:58 AM
I got an email from Noory that he will be in Santa Cruz this weekend, about a 100 miles away. Patty will want to come and she can drive. Kathy's hands went numb from all the driving. I walked so much my ankles and soles of my feet are sore.
I read the riot  act to Kathy about her selfish behavior in continually complaining about stuff. I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars. I even broke down crying twice and sobbing.
None of you can know what a terrible weekend this was.
And for Open Lines Gerry, pearl now knows who I and and there will be other opportunities to see him. I let everything go in here when Mother died & we spent months disposing of her stuff, then I got sick and injured. My new mgr. is one of these gung ho types and she will toss people out for violating the lease. I am not becoming homeless for any interview, sorry.
I WILL meet Noory this weekend if I have to push the Prius to do it.

Byond Bleeef...

I can't belief Falkie thinks his behavior is acceptable.

So falkie admits on the gabcast pre show, he forgot his iPod case so he made Kathy drive his ass 60 miles to go get it. This made falkie late for his Noory interview. Kathy was told by falkie to sit in Car during the California heat, so he could walk around aimlessly looking for Noory.  Falkie then blames Kathy who is obviously selfishly at fault. Falkie literally proceeds to cry about it. This all went down with Falkies glasses tapped to his head.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 27, 2015, 12:40:24 AM
Yep... It's beyond "unbelievable" that Falkie was a no show or even running late, for his Big Chance of Lifetime interview. Serious lack of preparation was evident in videos he made at the Expo.

You're going to have to shell out some more cash to Falkie. He only gets limited gas mileage contrary to the MPG kathy's car reads. You will need to send him $100.

...I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars....

Well, you had a traumatic experience, I guess, but try reading this post out loud as if someone else wrote it and try to imagine how it sounds.

Who

I read the riot  act to Kathy about her selfish behavior in continually complaining about stuff. I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars.

You read the riot act to Kathy.  Why am I not surprised by that?  You're always yelling at Kathy.  Why shouldn't you help her buy three cars?  She's your full-time chauffeur, hauling your sorry ass all over the place in search of the next Emmy Award-winning video.

You would be completely lost without her.  No one to help clean your apartment.  No one to haul you to the ER and doctor's offices.  No friend and loyal companion.  Be good to her.  Bozo.

I even broke down crying twice and sobbing.

With your glasses taped to your head?

The exclusive sobbing video will draw the highest numbers of them all, who needs the Noory interview? Kathy isn't the selfish one and if you had any sense in that over-sized head of yours, you would have organized your equipment in that mess of an apartment the day before the interview. Don't blame your girlfriend because you walked off without a useless iPad case and blew your chance.

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 27, 2015, 04:29:15 AM
You read the riot act to Kathy.  Why am I not surprised by that?  You're always yelling at Kathy.  Why shouldn't you help her buy three cars?  She's your full-time chauffeur, hauling your sorry ass all over the place in search of the next Emmy Award-winning video.

You would be completely lost without her.  No one to help clean your apartment.  No one to haul you to the ER and doctor's offices.  No friend and loyal companion.  Be good to her.  Bozo.

With your glasses taped to your head?

That is pretty much it. Falkie thinks he is entitled to everything.  Can he honestly expect any woman to drive his fat ass 60 miles, then have to turn around & drive another 60 miles because he forgot his Ipad case and not be upset. Also Kathy was forced to sit in the car and wait while Falkie waddled his fat ass around the expo. Then Falkie has the nerve to call Kathy selfish. and cries about it.

So in Falkie logic Kathy drove 120 miles +, waited in the car for him and KATHY  IS  SELFISH.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 27, 2015, 04:48:30 AM
That is pretty much it. Falkie thinks he is entitled to everything.  Can he honestly expect any woman to drive his fat ass 60 miles, then have to turn around & drive another 60 miles because he forgot his Ipad case and not be upset. Also Kathy was forced to sit in the car and wait while Falkie waddled his fat ass around the expo. Then Falkie has the nerve to call Kathy selfish. and cries about it.

So in Falkie logic Kathy drove 120 miles +, waited in the car for him and KATHY  IS  SELFISH.

But in Sendaworld it's always someone else to blame. The sooner he fucks off the better for everyone.

WOTR

I really hope this is just a great piece of performance art...  ::)

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on April 26, 2015, 11:00:12 PM
If you have it, then you need to post it.

Falkie would go from a likable fool to a outed con man.
I considered posting it, but won't.  There were a couple of users here who posted members' personal info in the past (not that this qualifies), and I agreed wholeheartedly with their banning. I don't want to encourage that behaviour, even indirectly.
Senda, on the other hand, has voluntarily supplied plenty of personal info on this site, and long ago outed himself as a petty grifter.  He is a sad and sorry excuse for a human being, but I am not going to directly contribute to his ongoing embarrassment of an existence by posting even more if his dirty laundry.  Besides, a quick google search will do the trick if anyone is really interested. 

ponyboysunset

Come on, we all need to be nice to him, remember he was dead for three days! That can't be good for you!
And all that time she is spending with Patty, hmm?

He has a tendency to exaggerate things, like the story about wandering the streets in a daze for three months after his father died or something simple like the gas mileage of his Prius.

3OctaveFart

At this time I would focus on salvaging the promise of the glasses.
I would have asked a more dependable friend for transportation to and fro.
But there's no point blaming anyone now. It sounds like it was just one big gong show.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 07:50:01 AM
I would have asked a more dependable friend for transportation to and fro.

Falkie should thank her for ferrying his ungrateful fat ass to the ophthalmologist on such short notice, the New Living Expo, and every other place he wants to go. The woman had to sit outside while he ran around like a madman looking for George Noory, yet she's not dependable and forced him to forget some equipment at home? What a joke. He won't get his glasses or the interview and he'll take no responsibility for any of it, as predicted.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2015, 07:39:45 AM
Come on, we all need to be nice to him, remember he was dead for three days! That can't be good for you!
And all that time she is spending with Patty, hmm?
Wow PBS. You went there. I like you.

3OctaveFart

Being late is a terrible fuking habit, tough to break and sends an awful message to people.
Even an imperious twit like Jorch has a right to take it the wrong way.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 27, 2015, 07:38:41 AM
Where is the Noory interview?
Sendamemoney forgot his iPod case. Had Kathy drive his fat ass 60 miles back to go get it. Senda was late for interview, so senda missed his interview. Falkie blames Kathy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2015, 08:05:52 AM
Wow PBS. You went there. I like you.
You'd be surprised what goes on around here. I'm just saying, I have years of experience in the field, and let me tell you a few signs this might be happening, she stops having sex with you, she is hanging out all the time with one friend, and insists the friends goes everywhere with you. Plus those long, silent stares. LMAO. Also if your boyfriend/husband just nags you or ignores you, well...

You all know I'm kidding, right, or am I?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 27, 2015, 07:59:33 AM
Falkie should thank her for ferrying his ungrateful fat ass to the ophthalmologist on such short notice, the New Living Expo, and every other place he wants to go. The woman had to sit outside while he ran around like a madman looking for George Noory, yet she's not dependable and forced him to forget some equipment at home? What a joke. He won't get his glasses or the interview and he'll take no responsibility for any of it, as predicted.
I would not ask my wife to cart me somewhere I know she would be miserable being at.
This should have been a buddy road trip.

AZZERAE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 27, 2015, 08:12:26 AM
Sendamemoney forgot his iPod case. Had Kathy drive his fat ass 60 miles back to go get it. Senda was late for interview, so senda missed his interview. Falkie blames Kathy.

You mean to tell me he missed Noory 2 days in a row?

Daggit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2015, 08:12:43 AM
You'd be surprised what goes on around here. I'm just saying, I have years of experience in the field, and let me tell you a few signs this might be happening, she stops having sex with you, she is hanging out all the time with one friend, and insists the friends goes everywhere with you. Plus those long, silent stares. LMAO. Also if your boyfriend/husband just nags you or ignores you, well...

You all know I'm kidding, right, or am I?

I have long suspected that Kathy's girlfriend was actually her "girlfriend". The reasons you have stated are totally plausible. If Patty has a taste for mayonnaise then it would be a match made in heaven.

Falkie is the perfect beard.

I hope they're gaming him.