• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

I actually can't wait to see this interview.  Falk, you are fucked up,no doubt about it.  But I AM behind you on this.  Get the interview.  Take every min that Snooron will give.  Milk the answers that he offers. 
Prep up, ask the questions in your head and then run possible answers and look for the follow up.  Be ready.  Relax.  He shits like you and I do.  Just a whole lot more.   

Is Kathy going to have to wait in car today too?

3OctaveFart

Did Senda get the interview or not? There seems to be conflicting information here.

PathoJen

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 12:20:04 PM
Did Senda get the interview or not? There seems to be conflicting information here.
Supposedly he called gabcast and had some lame excuse why he didn't get it. Something to do with FORGETTING HIS BLOODY IPAD. Falkie fail.

Yorkshire pud

Do you remember a few pages back when Senda was sucking up to MV?

Well I clicked on two of the videos I'd seen, and 44 seconds in on one and a few minutes in on the other, Senda has a rather different point of view of MV and this site...Swillgab I think he calls it.

http://youtu.be/AjGfU5iqqq4

...and this one, he complains about the government NOT being at work...irony? And Noory is pond scum (Senda's words).

http://youtu.be/KPmjY1yhi3o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on April 26, 2015, 12:21:30 PM
Supposedly he called gabcast and had some lame excuse why he didn't get it. Something to do with FORGETTING HIS BLOODY IPAD. Falkie fail.

Quelle Surprise! As you were everyone... ;D ;D

3OctaveFart

So Noory didn't keep his word on any of the promises, including the glasses.
Big surprise.

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:21:31 PM
Do you remember a few pages back when Senda was sucking up to MV?

Well I clicked on two of the videos I'd seen, and 44 seconds in on one and a few minutes in on the other, Senda has a rather different point of view of MV and this site...Swillgab I think he calls it.

http://youtu.be/AjGfU5iqqq4

...and this one, he complains about the government NOT being at work...irony? And Noory is pond scum (Senda's words).

http://youtu.be/KPmjY1yhi3o
Oh Ya the pond scum quote is a classic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 12:23:43 PM
Big surprise.

LOL...You seriously thought that Noory would grant an interview with a clueless lard arse who rants and swears in his videos?

If you do think that (and I suspect you don't), you're as fucking idiotic as Senda.

PathoJen

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:22:20 PM

Quelle Surprise! As you were everyone... ;D ;D
Not surprised. But he did post in here recently saying he was heading out to get the interview and he had his iPad. As you weren't everyone …

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

LOL...You seriously thought that Noory would grant an interview with a clueless lard arse who rants and swears in his videos?

If you do think that (and I suspect you don't), you're as fucking idiotic as Senda.
No, I did not believe even Jorch would bigtime and screw over a listener.
Noory has an exalted opinion of himself and his talents.
This is not Edward R. Murrow here.
He is a tool.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 12:29:00 PM
He is a tool.

I have no doubt Noory thinks that; but even if he does, why would he be interviewed by Senda? What is in it for him other associated with an amateur who several years on is still as clueless?

I too have posted on YT. I have used Windows movie maker and Sony Vegas..My first two vids were not so good. The  others are acceptable...Senda is still crap as a presenter. He keeps getting tat to 'improve' his vids and yet still moans he needs to beg to get more!!!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 12:23:43 PM
Big surprise.

Falkie blames Kathy for making him late, because falkie for got his iPad case. So Kathy had to drive falkie 60 miles back hilome to go get it. Obviously this was kathys fault.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 26, 2015, 12:38:36 PM
what about the multiple backup cameras?

And film without a iPod case!?!?
Are you insane

PathoJen

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 26, 2015, 12:39:18 PM
Falkie blames Kathy for making him late, because falkie for got his iPad case. So Kathy had to drive falkie 60 miles back hilome to go get it. Obviously this was kathys fault.
I wonder why on earth he needed the case so bad. Ugh what a nightmare.

Quote from: PathoJen on April 26, 2015, 12:21:30 PM

I thought he planned to have three video capable devices with him.  He forgot all three?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PathoJen on April 26, 2015, 12:41:21 PM
I wonder why on earth he needed the case so bad. Ugh what a nightmare.

Because Senda is the consummate pro; Being able to rant at his underling (Kathy) who clearly is standing in the way of his creative artistry is the only language she'll understand. There'd better not be a next time, that's all I'm saying.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 26, 2015, 12:43:22 PM
I thought he planned to have three video capable devices with him.  He forgot all three?

Damn you!!! Even though he'd factored in redundancy you have to go and remind him didn't you?

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:33:31 PM
I have no doubt Noory thinks that; but even if he does, why would he be interviewed by Senda? What is in it for him other associated with an amateur who several years on is still as clueless?
For the same reason he came here the first time (and the timing is pretty close to the same as well.)  He is showing that he is still just a nice, regular "good guy".  The first time he was here, he came her posting and showing us all that he has a sense of humour and telling us how he wants to try harder.

This time he is showing the world that he is willing to help give some poor soul a hand up and that even the "king" of late night radio is not too busy for his fans.  It all casts him as he want to be seen and in a positive light.

Maybe there will still be n interview (even by phone.)  If not, it exposes him for what he is.  The problem is that falkie has 200 subscribers, and everybody else who would know (people on this board) already find him repulsive.  There may not be a downside to screwing over his "#1 fan" (sarcasm intended.)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2015, 12:47:21 PM
Damn you!!! Even though he'd factored in redundancy you have to go and remind him didn't you?

Yeah sorry.  I keep reminding myself to not be such a hater and hopefully provide some constructive suggestions.  But damned, after seeing that heavily stained and soiled car seat I'm not sure why protecting the iPad was such a concern.

Well two things are certain.  This thread can survive any hack, and; that hack will direct much more traffic to any Noory face-time Falkie does manage to get.  His timing couldn't have been better.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 12:29:00 PM
He is a tool.
How is Noory to blame for Falkie screwing the pooch on his big shot at fame?  Noory offers an interview, comps a ticket, and then Falkie is a no-show.  How is anyone surprised that the feckless grifter failed so spectacularly?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 26, 2015, 12:49:58 PM
Yeah sorry.  I keep reminding myself to not be such a hater and hopefully provide some constructive suggestions.  But damned, after seeing that heavily stained and soiled car seat I'm not sure why protecting the iPad was such a concern.

Well two things are certain.  This thread can survive any hack, and; that hack will direct much more traffic to any Noory face-time Falkie does manage to get.  His timing couldn't have been better.

Maybe Falkie and Noory were in on it together in a way to hype Falkie's interview even more than it already was?  I don't believe that, but it would have been a brilliant stroke of genius.

It would be like when the Rock and Mr. McMahon conspired to eventually make the Rock the "Corporate Champion."  People were rooting for the Rock, and he was seemingly beating the odds at every turn, and then it turned out that he made a huge "heel turn" on everyone -  it had all been set up by the evil Mr. McMahon all along.  Here's an entertaining stroll down memory lane for any of you that are WWE fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmU128uVAEM

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 26, 2015, 12:43:22 PM

Blame Kathy. She's obviously at fault. After forgetting Falkies equipment she had to drive him 60 miles twice to wait in the car while falkie walked around expo and complained to random people about his eye.
::)

3OctaveFart

Noory backing out of the interview is not designed to make Falkie money.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:10:06 PM

My understanding from Falkies call was falkie was late so interview didn't happen. I love blaming George Nooron. But falkie was late and forgot iPod case so it didn't happen, at least That is what falkie said in his call in to pre show gabcast

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 26, 2015, 01:10:06 PM

No; but it is very funny. Principally because Senda really believed the shit he was being fed, and equally really believes he's some sort of pro presenter. Making money seems to be his aim; not being entertaining or being good at it. Maybe that's the problem?

Naaa... Surely not.