• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 09:40:49 PM
Lets see how fat I really am. Come over to my place with one of your thousands of defective microphones, I'll shove it up one of your orifices and sit on you while you scream in pain and will use the unopened jar of mayo I have as a lubricant as well.
Note that I will not be sitting on any portion of the microphone or the mayo jar, just on top of B blubb.
I figure the small of his back would be a good place for me to jump up and down like his back is a tramp-o-line.
I'm sure B blubb knows all about tramps and giving them a line.
Or two.

you can jump? holy crap!!!

Who

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:44:59 PM
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.   When you are a regular poster in the tech thread, then we can talk.  Until then, you're just an idiot masturbating to images of Eric Pearl.

I have no interest in the Bellgab Tech thread.  I have no interest in talking to you.  The fact is, you have no way of proving those Little Chris and Gerry e-mails are from different people.  If I send you an e-mail from my gmail account you will NOT see my IP address.

Get a conscience.  Stop trolling Falkie.  Stop pretending to be his friend as you stab him in the back.  Stop lying to him.

b_dubb

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 09:40:49 PM
Lets see how fat I really am. Come over to my place with one of your thousands of defective microphones, I'll shove it up one of your orifices and sit on you while you scream in pain and will use the unopened jar of mayo I have as a lubricant as well.
Note that I will not be sitting on any portion of the microphone or the mayo jar, just on top of B blubb.
I figure the small of his back would be a good place for me to jump up and down like his back is a tramp-o-line.
I'm sure B blubb knows all about tramps and giving them a line.
Or two.
It's good to have dreams. Maybe some day you'll have the leg strength to raise that fat ass off your chair. And the common sense to keep your mouth shut once in a while

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 23, 2015, 06:58:41 PM
I want to see footage of that dance and talent show more than anything else.
This Falkie "road movie" is certainly rich in dramatic elements.

You know what... I'm thinking we missed a great opportunity. Lot's of Bellgabbers could of met up at Dave's Wacky Expo and had a very <High> time. Imagine going to some of those talks/seminars in the right state of mind  :o It'd be impossible to keep a straight face.

3OctaveFart

I'm going to be tied up with work all day tomorrow, but I have to ask: are we going to get a "pre-game" vid?
Maybe something as a weekend primer for us fans, laying out a tentative schedule.
Dinner party Saturday but you can bet your ass I'll be checking this thread on my phone.

Who

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 23, 2015, 09:52:39 PM
You know what... I'm thinking we missed a great opportunity. Lot's of Bellgabbers could of met up at Dave's Wacky Expo and had a very <High> time. Imagine going to some of those talks/seminars in the right state of mind  :o It'd be impossible to keep a straight face.

That would be hilarious.  Noory ends up with a room full of Bellgabbers.  He'd get flustered and walk out of the room.

area51drone

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 23, 2015, 09:51:08 PM
The fact is, you have no way of proving those Little Chris and Gerry e-mails are from different people.  MV has access to member ISP addresses.  You don't. 

LOL, again, you don't know shit.

Who

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:55:12 PM

That's great, LOL man.  Reveal your secret. 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 22, 2015, 06:33:43 PM
.. I do have a small tripod so Kathy could put the phone on a table or the handicam....

Maybe for a portion of it, but she should be filming you interview Noory from all angles

I would release her 'making of' film later, after you edit it and add a few things.  The road trip videos should go on the beginning of this film, as well as some of the other misc video of the conference you capture before and after.  For the interview portion she wouldn't have close enough to pick up sound, you could dub that in from your own video later.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 23, 2015, 09:59:49 PM
Maybe for a portion of it, but she should be filming you interview Noory from all angles

I would release her 'making of' film later, after you edit it and add a few things.  The road trip videos should go on the beginning of this film, as well as some of the other misc video of the conference you capture before and after.  For the interview portion she wouldn't have close enough to pick up sound, you could dub that in from your own video later.

Perhaps one of Falkie's friends with technical expertise could assist him in editing his videos.

Who

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:55:12 PM

If I send you an email using my gmail account you are NOT going to know my IP address.  GOOGLE will know it.  The NSA may know it.  The GCHQ will probably know it.  But YOU won't.

And that's why you won't reveal your secret to Falkie.  Because, as usual, you're lying to him.  That's what back-stabbing trolls do.  They lie to their victims.

b_dubb

Falkie stars as Joe "Sphincter Lips" Arpaio. Don't say you don't see a resemblance. You do. You know it.

Falkie2013

With the Artic Bear I can have 2 Iphones filming, one on a stand & one on the Artic Bear and the Ipad on the large tripod ( its about 4-6 feet high ) doing the main interview. Have been looking all over for the charging cable for the Handicam and have not found it yet.
Tomorrow we're going to move the bedroom table and find the new video light. I have a second one but can't find the cable for it too.
From now on, I'm going to keep the cables with the box or something and label it so I can find it or just keep them together.
I have been reading on how to add titles to an Ipad video so I will see if I can do that.
Editing I am not so sure of and the file will probably be too big to emall.
I did find the power cord for my am/fm/sw 9 band radio so now I can listen to  Noory or Rush in here.
I have power bricks and cords that I can't remember what devices they go to or used to go to which is why eventually I am going to label everything.
One day after I and many of us are gone, maybe someone will develop wireless Tesla power sources so we never need power cords or bricks again.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 10:22:46 PM

I did find the power cord for my am/fm/sw 9 band radio so now I can listen to  Noory or Rush in here.

Right on.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 10:22:46 PM

One day after I and many of us are gone, maybe someone will develop wireless Tesla power sources so we never need power cords or bricks again.

Thats way too sciencey for me.  Could you break it down some?  This Tesla dude seems like the way of the future.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:07:06 PM
MV already listed little Chris' new account earlier in this thread...

What?

Daggit

What are the odds that just before the "interview" Falkie conveniently runs out of Hard Drive space on his iPad due to taking too much blurry thumb obscured footage of the conference hall?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 23, 2015, 09:12:19 PM
Cut me a check for 500 and I will put a good word in for you with the owner of this site.  He is my bitch, after all.

Hey babe.

b_dubb

All while driving uninsured in a vehicle someone is dying to repo

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:07:06 PM
MV already listed little Chris' new account earlier in this thread, but obviously you all missed that post.   

Quote from: MV on April 23, 2015, 10:35:59 PM
What?

Smoke and mirrors MV.

Falkie is easily misled by this charlatan.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 23, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

Right on.

Thats way too sciencey for me.  Could you break it down some?  This Tesla dude seems like the way of the future.

I think I may have found the charger cord for the Handycam. Will see if it charges. I pulled out about 30 cables out of drawers and my desktop in the living room. Too many devices. Too many power cords. :-\
And redacted still has NO idea what she is talking about.

This just in from Tommy.

tickets
Inbox

Danheiser, Tom

9:01 PM (46 minutes ago)

to me, george

George,

Go to the registration table and give them your name and tell them you are on a comp list.  You should be OK.

See ya there,

Td

Tom Danheiser

Senior Producer, Coast To Coast AM / Premiere Networks

15260 Ventura Blvd., Floor 5, Sherman Oaks, Ca  91403

iHeartMedia.com

People (2)
   Danheiser, Tom
Show details
Map this
15260 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, Ca 91403

So it looks like Tommy will be there too.

MV/Liberace!

The LittleChris and Gerry accounts have never posted from the same IP address, and Gerry does not appear to be posting from behind a proxy. Process that information however you like.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 10:45:39 PM
I think I may have found the charger cord for the Handycam. Will see if it charges. I pulled out about 30 cables out of drawers and my desktop in the living room. Too many devices. Too many power cords. :-\

Poor little grifter has too much stuff.

Do you even read what you write and how that sounds?

For the love of god your girlfriend has one foot in a cardboard box under the Golden Gate Bridge and you are bitching about how many devices you own.

FUCK!!!!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 23, 2015, 09:56:50 PM
That's great, LOL man.  Reveal your secret.

Congratulations Doctor Who!!! You just set a new Bellgab record.

First person to post 1,000 times in Falkie's Musing Thread.
And to think, you did 'ALL' of that in only 4 months. Remarkable achievement... Bravo

Daggit, Paladin1991, YorkshirePub, Coaster and Nooryisawesome your excellent efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Without yours and Dr Who's daily wisdom, Tuff-love and freely giving hours of your precious time each day, to advise Falkie, who knows where he'd be today?
Where? Falkie's on the precipice of his lifelong dreams, hopefully his dreams will be become reality this weekend. Well done Guys, well done indeed.

This should be a proud moment for all Bellgabbers. Go get them Falkie!

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 23, 2015, 09:53:18 PM
I'm going to be tied up with work all day tomorrow, but I have to ask: are we going to get a "pre-game" vid?
Maybe something as a weekend primer for us fans, laying out a tentative schedule.
Dinner party Saturday but you can bet your ass I'll be checking this thread on my phone.

Yes. Save me the leftovers.
Noory just told me he's flying in for the event and will find a window to do the interview.
I told him that would be funny if we did the interview with his head in the window like Soupy Sales talking to someone who could only be seen through 1/2 of one of his Dutch doors.😝
Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 23, 2015, 11:07:58 PM

Congratulations Doctor Who!!! You just set a new Bellgab record.

First person to post 1,000 times in Falkie's Musing Thread.
And to think, you did 'ALL' of that in only 4 months. Remarkable achievement... Bravo

I've been looking for the damned cable. I found the uploading data cable not the power cord. 😡
Will do a video in about 10 minutes.

Daggit, Paladin1991, YorkshirePub, Coaster and Nooryisawesome your excellent efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Without yours and Dr Who's daily wisdom, Tuff-love and freely giving hours of your precious time each day, to advise Falkie, who knows where he'd be today?
Where? Falkie's on the precipice of his lifelong dreams, hopefully his dreams will be become reality this weekend. Well done Guys, well done indeed.

This should be a proud moment for all Bellgabbers. Go get them Falkie!

Who is also the first person to flush a 1,000 times because that's where he creates his best ... Work.

Tommy wrote me that he's surprised that people want to know if he's going to be there. 😀
I told him he's like George's Ed McMahan.
And people are curious about him and Lisa Lyons and that I'd be happy to meet him too.
Of course, I will take pictures/video of Kathy, me, George and Tommy.
Hope the screen is big enough.
Might have to push George out of one.😂😉

I hope Senda surprises everyone with his New Living expo videos but we all know the potential of train wreck material is high. He's not an interviewer and he fumbles with his gadgets that he doesn't know how to use. If the South Napa earthquake or Old Sacramento videos were any indication of how a walkabout will go, the microphone and camera lens will be covered for the entire thing and he'll shout "Keep talkin'!" at Kathy while she babbles incoherently off camera or they'll get into a fistfight on the show floor during the Joanna Garzilli psychic workshop.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 23, 2015, 11:15:10 PM

Noory just told me he's flying in for the event and will find a window to do the interview.

I thought this was a done deal. Please explain?

Who

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2015, 09:44:59 PM
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.   When you are a regular poster in the tech thread, then we can talk.  Until then, you're just an idiot masturbating to images of Eric Pearl.

So you are telling us that you, area51drone, can examine the header from an e-mail I send to you from my gmail account and obtain my IP address?  If that's what you're saying, you're wrong.  Google has it.  The NSA and GCHQ may suck it up.  But area51drone will not.

The admin of a discussion forum, including SMF, will have access to IP addresses of users.  But you, area51 drone, will not have access to my IP address by examining the header of an e-mail I send you via my gmail account.