• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 15, 2015, 12:46:17 PM
I can hear it now:  "It's Friday night, and you know what that means!  Let's check in with The Guy From Pittsburgh, George Senda.  Falkie - how are yooooooou?"
You all know that you read this with Noory's voice in your heads - didn't you?  I went back and read it again, and cracked myself up!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 15, 2015, 12:46:17 PM
Falkie can become one of those regulars who pops in for a minute during the first hour of a show once a week, like when George says:
"Let's check in with Dr. Sky - Steve Kates."  There's a whole list of them - Katherine Albrecht, Peter Davenport, Michael "Mish" Shedlock, etc.

I can hear it now:  "It's Friday night, and you know what that means!  Let's check in with The Guy From Pittsburgh, George Senda.  Falkie - how are yooooooou?"
I would be so happy for this to happen and not to listen.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 12:13:00 PM
Falkie is a freedom-lover and a fun-seeker in spite of his family sadnesses.
Had he lived 250 years ago, songs would be written about him. The great poets of the age would fill sheaves about him.

King George III would have had him locked up in the looney bin.

3OctaveFart

Then WHAT should he do. Be specific, since you have all the solutions.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 01:12:37 PM
Then WHAT should he do. Be specific, since you have all the solutions.

Stop yelling at Kathy.
Stop complaining about ethnic minorities receiving free medical care in the ER while he is there receiving free medical care.

3OctaveFart

He is duly an American citizen, and entitled to such privilege. And I do mean privilege.
Falkie is not the only person ever to have protested this.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 01:23:15 PM
He is duly an American citizen, and entitled to such privilege. And I do mean privilege.

So free medical care in the ER is reserved for "caucasians," such as Falkie, and not ethnic minorities.

I can see your point.  There's nothing worse than a mother seeking treatment for her sick child, especially if that mother and child aren't "caucasians" like Falkie. 

"Are there no prisons?"
"Plenty of prisons..."
"And the Union workhouses." demanded Scrooge. "Are they still in operation?"
"Both very busy, sir..."
"Those who are badly off must go there."
"Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
"If they would rather die," said Scrooge, "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

3OctaveFart

I will say someone on disability should have a personal physician.
I'm not getting roped into your race-baiting so I'll drop my end of it here, thanks.

Conversations with Senda: starring Falkie Moulton Howe

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
While I was in there there were 4 Caucasian patients, one black Mother with her sick child and the rest were all what I assumed to be Mexicans or Latinos from the non stop patter of Spanish going on everywhere.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 01:23:15 PM

So you and Falkie agree.  Medical care is a "privilege" reserved for "caucasians."   Tell me again, Mr. Fart.  Who are the "haters?"

3OctaveFart

Don't put words in my mouth, big boy.

b_dubb

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 15, 2015, 12:04:25 PM
I'm not sure how it works in America, but here there's not much point in declaring losses if you live under the poverty line.  You won't make enough to pay taxes anyway.
If you work a job and have a business on the side you can decrease your taxable income of your business is losing money. But as Falkie's income is from the state then it would look odd/vaguely criminal. At the very least any rational person would say "why pay hundreds for unnecessary tech when I'm living on Bologna and tomato soup".

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on April 15, 2015, 03:33:29 AM
That was in my previous life as a Falkie hater but now I'm a Falkie enabler. I could never aspire to be as cretinous as you or drone but I will try.

But I guess I should be true to my word and never post on his forum again. This is his forum right? Falkie said so and he's never wrong.

Now now that's not what you promised. You promised to not post on Bellgab anymore.
The Haters would tear Falkie and/or his fans apart if they tried that slimy double standard ploy.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

3OctaveFart

I have been noting open attacks on Falkie Fans, as many as those upon Falkie himself.
The Haters are really steamed lately.
It's because they hate fun.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 15, 2015, 07:30:37 AM

Let's assume Senda doesn't come off looking like an inexperienced, incompetent fool.  What then?  You're assuming tens of thousands of people will suddenly become Falkie YouTube fans?  Falkie will be an overnight sensation?
Seriously, is that what you're expecting?

That's would be nice if that happened.
Keep your dreams alive Falkie.

coaster

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 04:58:19 PM
I have been noting open attacks on Falkie Fans, as many as those upon Falkie himself.
The Haters are really steamed lately.
It's because they hate fun.
You try too hard. Falkie knows you like the taste of his mayo balls already.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on April 15, 2015, 10:57:02 AM
A big fall?  From where to where?  I don't think there's anything that can go negative for him here.

Falkie has had a lot worse things happen in his life than interviewing Noory.   Believe me, some of these things I cannot share with you.   I'd say he has it pretty good, considering.  He lives his life without having any real job.  He has enough "income" to buy extras on top of paying for the roof over his head and the food that he eats.   His only concern is his health, which, as you conveniently point out, isn't too much of a concern considering he can take full advantage of free health care.   Aside from that, he need only worry about Kathy.    In some ways, I envy Falkie.   He has freedoms that we who slave away every day to provide for our families will probably never have.

I'm envy and jealous, like I am of my municipal workers and teacher friends that retired after 20 to 30 years work with great retirement benefits. Wish I would of been that smart to plan ahead and 'game' the system to retire early.   

3OctaveFart

Quote from: coaster on April 15, 2015, 05:17:30 PM
You try too hard. Falkie knows you like the taste of his mayo balls already.
As I was saying.
As I don't think of other men's balls, I have no retort.
Don't let that stop you, though.

coaster

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 15, 2015, 05:25:57 PM
As I was saying.
As I don't think of other men's balls, I have no retort.
Don't let that stop you, though.
this is a retort, no?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2015, 05:19:50 PM
I'm envy and jealous, like I am of my municipal workers and teacher friends that retired after 20 to 30 years work with great retirement benefits. Wish I would of been that smart to plan ahead and 'game' the system to retire early.

It's fine that people earn full pensions after 20-30 years.

But no one should get a dime of pension money from taxpayers before age 65, if not 70. 

You want to retire in your 40s after 20 years of working in the government sector, fine - just don't expect your pension to start up until you reach a certain age.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 15, 2015, 06:57:58 PM

But no one should get a dime of pension money from taxpayers before age 65, if not 70. 

You want to retire in your 40s after 20 years of working in the government sector, fine - just don't expect your pension to start up until you reach a certain age.
i'm sure you don't mean it. unless you are pleased taxpayers don't have to pay retirement for those KIA. i EARNED my government "pension". it has worked fine for me. i've grown it and do very well for myself and family.  8)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on April 15, 2015, 12:55:50 PM
You all know that you read this with Noory's voice in your heads - didn't you?  I went back and read it again, and cracked myself up!

Little do you know...

" Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of Noory ? "

The Falkie Do !

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 15, 2015, 07:26:12 PM
i'm sure you don't mean it. unless you are pleased taxpayers don't have to pay retirement for those KIA. i EARNED my government "pension". it has worked fine for me. i've grown it and do very well for myself and family.  8)
KIA? Not to pry, but the crew I run with, that means "Killed In Action."

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 15, 2015, 07:26:12 PM

PB, once again you're wrong. Government employees get offered early retirement after 20 years so as to save on costs. Lots of people at the VA & other agencies get offered this and most take it.
Oh, my niece Teresa works for NASA and is due to retire soon after 25 years.

FIFY Failkie2013.   ::)

What about the military or police?  People who put their lives at risk for twenty or twenty five years for the public good?  I always thought that was a sweet deal, but high risk jobs should perhaps rightfully demand shorter terms of engagement and provide the security of a pension immediately following that service.

SnapT

I hope Falkie does an in-depth interview with Tommy if he's there.

Would also be cool if he did live Periscopes throughout the event.  Are you on Periscope, Falkie?

I love Periscope.  Only been using it for a few days and I've already talked to Tom Bergeron, Ross Matthews, Ellen DeGeneres, John Witherspoon, Jack Vale, John Cochrane from SURVIVOR, and dozens of local TV news anchors.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 15, 2015, 05:19:50 PM

Went to the ENT doctor and he checked my sinuses & said they're fine but he said I have a bad tooth. :-[
Got my prescription Prilosec and it was hot and windy in SF.
People keep promoting public transit.
It took me 7 1/2 hours ( with about 15 minutes of doctor time ) to walk to the post office, bank, Amtrak. Wait for the bus, went to BART, then bus, then doctor, then bus then BART.
Would take an hour by car.
This is why we drive the Prius.
Met some guy on the bus who saw my hat with all the buttons and saw me reading the UFO book ( and got a new one today ) and said there are 154 alien races here and that they are in a base in Pennsylvanis.
But then he says he has NO cell phone and NO computer because he takes things apart because he's being " watched. ".\\
I said :

" You're riding the BUS ! No one is going to watch you riding the bus. "
Then he babbled all the way to BART with the driver and when I got back, there was the same guy on the bus babbling again going back to Martinez.
When I got on BART two guys were breakdancing on the floor, walls and jumping up to the ceiling and asking for donations.
BART's full of them.
Guys with accordians, guys with no legs singing badly in wheelchairs, etc.
Went to the doctor and when I got back there were people standing out with cups every 30 feet.
And no, I'm not going to be asking for donations with a cup.
I do wonder how much an ad would cost on one of those electronic billboards on the approach to SF before the toll plaza.
" See TGFP interview George Noory and others on YT ... "
People saw me reading my UFO book and asked what I do so I told them and talked about the Exoo. Not one of the had heard of George Noory, though one had heard of Art Bell.
Earlier the $15 an hour Mickey D's protesters were out and the cops were called out in force as they were disrupting things but by 5 pm they were gone for the day as their work agitating was done.
As an aside, Jefferey's Toys on Market Street has lost their lease and is closing and has 30% off on all toys. Market Street at 3rd right next to TMobile. They've been around for over 50 years and its sad to see them close. If you're in SF and want to get some toys or collectibles, it would be great to go in there.
And I got a $ 65 gift for the trip to San Mateo. 
Tommy told me there's only one ticket for me so I will use part of it to buy Kathy's ticket since we're driving down Friday and Saturday.
The rest will go for gas, toll and food as needed as we will go down early and stay until 9 both days.
Sunday I will have her pick me up and take me to BART as the buses only start at 9 am here on Sundays and stop at 6 pm.
Kathy's looking forward to going and I will be driving down and we'll stop off at her favorite hofbrau for dinner on me.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 15, 2015, 09:33:34 PM
What about the military or police?  People who put their lives at risk for twenty or twenty five years for the public good?  I always thought that was a sweet deal, but high risk jobs should perhaps rightfully demand shorter terms of engagement and provide the security of a pension immediately following that service.
thank you. that is what i was trying to say, but a bit too sideways. having read many of PBs posts on this forum, i understand what he meant.  8)

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 15, 2015, 09:33:34 PM
And the oil rig workers who do a really tough, dangerous job so that the public can drive around in their suburbans.  And the miners who ensure that we have the resources to create bridges.  And the forestry workers who give us the materials to build our shelters.  And the hair stylists who risk carpal tunnel syndrome for us to look good...  Really, the list goes on and on.  However, police officer is far from the top of the most dangerous list and all of these other people contribute to the "public good" as well.

Hell, even Alabama recognized that in addition to "the policeman on patrol" there are also the auto workers, the steel mill workers and the the men (and women) who deliver your groceries risking the highway every day putting on a million miles.

Sorry... I get a little ticked when I am told that any group is special and "deserves" something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWqiyKCzp-g

coaster

this thread. fuckin a this thread. falkin falkie, i am drunk brother but you need to read this. all of us... the haters and the ball fondlers, the "fans" we are using you. you are entertainment. i know you wont realize this or understand it. Everyone in this thread is using you for their own means.
use it. exploit the ones too far in. make money. eat pizza fucker. take sweet kathy on a cruise. id love for you to rise above this shit. and disappear into the awesomeness thats a normal fucking human being. be good. ill be back tomorrow with a hangover givin ya shit while the "fans" hype ya up so you fall again. status quo motherfucker.