• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on April 14, 2015, 06:52:16 AM
I stand corrected.

No, cretins is reserved for you, most definitely, Noory is gruesome, and the rest of the sh*t disturbers on here.
Friends of Falkie & Kathy will be treated as honored guests & with respect.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 14, 2015, 07:56:17 AM
No, cretins is reserved for you, most definitely, Noory is gruesome, and the rest of the sh*t disturbers on here.
Friends of Falkie & Kathy will be treated as honored guests & with respect.

We know Mr. Noory reads the "George Noory Sucks" thread.  How do you know he doesn't drop by this thread from time to time? Since you seem to be betting your entire future on an interview with him, do you think it is wise to call him demeaning names?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 14, 2015, 01:33:20 AM
I want to get off government aid and am hoping the onerous portions of Obamacare get repealed so people can AFFORD to buy healthcare again.

Says the internet panhandler who gets all his medical care free of charge at any ER in the nation. 

BTW, Mr. Senda, when you drop by the ER for your free medical care, do you still keep score of how many people in the waiting room are white, black and hispanic?

Do you remember when you told us about that in one of your posts, Mr. Senda?  You were telling how you went to the ER to collect the free medical care you are entitled to.  You then told us how many of the people in the waiting room were white, how many were black and how many were hispanic.  Do you remember that, Mr. Senda?  I remember it very clearly.  I'll bet a lot of other people in this forum remember it as well.

onan

Falkie could rid himself of the haters and cretins by posting on his own forum. The truth is half of this show is the other posters... me included. I would gladly remove myself from this shit trough, if the thread went to Falkie's forum. But he doesn't have the followers he claims to have. I guess that forum isn't monetized.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 28, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
While I was in there there were 4 Caucasian patients, one black Mother with her sick child and the rest were all what I assumed to be Mexicans or Latinos from the non stop patter of Spanish goingon everywhere.

3OctaveFart

Daggit:
If I've somehow made an enemy of a pissant like you I'll feel like I'm doing something right.

EDIT: Another chickenshit post-deleter, like Dr. Who.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2015, 08:13:54 PM
Poopmaster, you have NO idea just how much money I've given her over the years so quit acting as if I never give her money. It runs in the thousands of dollars after 38 years including multiple cars, bills, gas, repairs, tires, batteries, rent, utilities, laundry money, food, etc.
That sure sounds like a wife.  Oh wait.....

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 13, 2015, 07:53:08 AM
I think of this thread in the car, on the toilet, while shucking corn.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 14, 2015, 04:34:46 AM
No one has ever laughed at ME for asking questions.
Maybe they do to you because you keep wearing your John Wayne Gacy clown suit and makeup in public.
People are usually more than happy to help.

And there used to be far more willing to help; until you threw it back in their faces. All you were and still are interested in, is accumulating more and more tat. It will make not one iota of difference to your popularity or wealth how much of this tat you go down to the Apple store or wherever to purchase. The common denominator is you. You are the weakest link in the vast lexicon of tat that is your life. You really believe you're famous and that you have a million strong fanclub; who do you think you are? Jay fucking Leno?

Only a self centered fool such as yourself

Oh the irony; if you don't think it is, or understand why, you're way beyond help.
would ever think there's something WRONG with seeking out help, answers & the truth.

Nope; nothing wrong at all; so that being the case, maybe it isn't such a good idea in pissing off those who have the knowledge? You'r default reaction to ANY guidance or constructive criticism is abuse. Your diatribe on Redacted was reprehensible. Totally disgusting., You start that, it's open season on you

Unlike YOU, my computer knowledge grows with each passing day.

You see? You have no idea who you're talking to? How do you know that you're not replying to a highly qualified software engineer? Makes you look a bit weak when you trot down to Apple store to ask how to do very basic things doesn't it?

So sad your brain continues to shrink.
Eventually it will disaapear entirely.
Just keep posting.
The more you post the more people will come to realize how truly irrelevant you are.

Just the sort of posting trail you'll enjoy played back to you if in the unlikely event you get 'famous' eh? You just don't get it do you?

Can someone copy this, because I know I'm blocked.

I still think he's a grabbing shit though.

3OctaveFart

I look forward to the next round of videos as Falkie's empire grows, inch by inch.
Hell- I think there should be a Twitter account just for the videos.
Or at least an account for fans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
I look forward to the next round of videos as Falkie's empire grows.
Hell- I think there should be a Twitter account just for the videos.
Or at least an account for fans.

Yeah, but you dream about him sitting having a dump, so it's no surprise. Go on, you'd blow him, you would...C'mon, don't be bashful, you're among free spirited folk here.

3OctaveFart

You're the one who's light in his loafers, not Fart.
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I'm just a fan.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 14, 2015, 12:19:35 PM
How do you know that you're not replying to a highly qualified software engineer? Makes you look a bit weak when you trot down to Apple store to ask how to do very basic things doesn't it?

That's not really important but a highly qualified software engineer is exactly who he was talking to=]

3OctaveFart

The battle royale for hearts and minds won't truly have begun here until Falkie's ship comes in.
Then you will see the hatorade flowing like never before.
When Falkie is an earner.

Quote from: ONeill on April 14, 2015, 12:40:37 PM
That's not really important but a highly qualified software engineer is exactly who he was talking to=]

You've probably reached your zenith of computer knowledge and forget more in day than Falkie learns, so his original comment stands.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2015, 12:37:54 PM
You're the one who's light in his loafers, not Fart.
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I'm just a fan.

Oh go on I'll take the tracer...on what basis do you think I'm gay?

3OctaveFart

Fart's got good gaydar. Always did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2015, 01:05:01 PM
Fart's got good gaydar. Always did.

You're as deluded as Senda. Seriously.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on April 14, 2015, 08:04:27 AM
We know Mr. Noory reads the "George Noory Sucks" thread.  How do you know he doesn't drop by this thread from time to time? Since you seem to be betting your entire future on an interview with him, do you think it is wise to call him demeaning names?

This is the thing; Senda cannot see the connection between abusing those who will lay, figuratively, the golden egg and the Goose not helping him. He just doesn't get it. Yet gets all whiny and 'It's not fair' when the abuse is heaped on himself. Funny that.

3OctaveFart

Even homophobes aren't as explicit as you were in suggesting I seek to perform oral sex on Senda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensation_%28psychology%29

There's no need to pay for courses if you want to make decent video. This isn't 1990. It's all on the internet for FREE waiting for YOU to use it. 2 good sites
How to Create a Movie From Start to Finish With iMovie

Tutorial: Video Editing in iMovie
Spend 15-30minutes a day reading and experimenting with some of your old videos.

coaster

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2015, 12:32:20 PM
I look forward to the next round of videos as Falkie's empire grows, inch by inch.

Its just silly when you post things like this. Even Falkie knows this is nothing but trolling and ball fondling.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 14, 2015, 01:09:45 PM
Even homophobes aren't as explicit as you were in suggesting I seek to perform oral sex on Senda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensation_%28psychology%29

I don't have an irrational fear of homosexuals. But you do want to go down on Senda.. or him you..

3OctaveFart

Falkie has something cooking, and I believe it is legitimate.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 14, 2015, 01:22:36 PM

I don't have an irrational fear of homosexuals. But you do want to go down on Senda.. or him you..
I don't have the interest in taking this creatively where you're wishing it to go.
Go back to harassing Senda.
I am just a fan.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2015, 11:45:34 PM
... then I have to do book reviews and move my printer so I can print out Paperboys cartoons.

As far as I can determine Tommy will not be at the event but that's ok...

That is NOT ok. 

What on earth else does he have to do when George needs him on a weekend out of town?  Who is going to keep George upright and pointed in the right direction?

Who knows when George might find the next mud hole, ruin his one set of clothes and need to send someone out to buy another?  Who knows when George will get hungry and make another attempt on a microwave?  What if there is a parade in town and they want George to replace someone in a cool red convertible at the last minute? 

Do we really need another kidnapping attempt?

Who is going to be with George when fisticuffs break out while George is preventing another crime, or dispensing street justice?

If George meets a young damsel selling something like mermaid flipper bottoms and George wants to creepily have her on thuh show, who is going to take down her contact information, follow up, and prep her?  As George struggles for guests and show content, who is going to be there to guide him towards those with potential and away from those who are mere fans?

Who is George going to be eating with, and a million other 'who is' questions?

Of course Tommy is going to be there.  For the free buffet alone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 14, 2015, 07:51:54 AM
I'm still learning how to do videos with the Ipad & this was a spur of the moment thing. The next time Kathy & I will plan things before hand & do better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCnoks6DLc0&feature=youtu.be
Hey Falkie and Kathy - great Kathy's Korner video once again.  I thoroughly enjoyed the store tour.

What reaction do you get from the customers and store employees when do a video like this out in public?  It would have been nice to see Kathy interact with some of those other ladies in the shop - maybe ask them what they like about it, etc.

I was a little disturbed when Falkie took a harsh tone with Kathy around the 4:36 mark when he wanted her to come look at something.  I felt bad for her when you snapped at her, Falkie.

Falkie - you mentioned a few days ago about using the iPad to go out and film some news-type videos like fires, car accidents, etc.  I highly recommend that you watch the Jake Gyllenhaal movie "Nightcrawler" for inspiration:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPawRAHG-0g

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 13, 2015, 11:45:34 PM
... After Kathy finds a new place, we're going to rent a Highlander and go from here to Solvang/Vegas/Pahrump/Area 51/Little AlienInn and then one the way back stop in LA and go to Sherman Oaks and I will see if George will allow me to visit the C2C studios and do a quick video with him, Tommy and Lisa and maybe the rest of the C2C crew. Maybe I can even go see an Angels or Dodgers game. Except for being in the road down there, Kathy has never seen Solvang, Vegas or LA.

I'm going to try to see if Art would let me say hello...

Road Trip!  Vegas, baby!

The Noory studios, Art's place, aliens, and baseball games.  If George doesn't have time, maybe you can find him eating at his favorite lunch spot - The Great Greek. 

I wonder what time lunch is for someone who works 10pm -2 am, and putters around the office bothering people most of the day before going on air.  I bet a well-tipped dishwasher would spill