• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 07:59:02 PM

Thank you for your support. Glad to be a placeholder for Art.

I think Jimmy Church's show just turned over in its grave. :D

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 14, 2014, 07:47:01 PM
Falkie, post that donation link if you would.

Google the guy from pittsburgh and it should show my forum.

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com

Just checked it, the link works and area 51 drone and I do want to do a podcast together.

It should be fun.

Any monies received will go to the podcast fund not into my pocket.

Okay area 51. Its up to you. I'm ready.

Or look for my guy from pittsburgh page on blogger and some of the posts go to the forum.
I know people can go to the board because people are watching my videos and jimmy church's and jesse ventura's from the re- posting in the forum.

A donate button is on the top of the forum. I will post one on my video page too if i can figure out how.

b_dubb

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 14, 2014, 08:02:57 PM
No shame.
no shame, self awareness, dignity, talent, clue how the internet works, etc, etc

Bart Ell

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
no shame, self awareness, dignity, talent, clue how the internet works, etc, etc

There is one thing he sure is good at...

3OctaveFart

I have money. Thirty bucks means nothing to me. Falkie's financial distress is not a hard thing to miss.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Daggit on December 14, 2014, 08:01:18 PM
I think Jimmy Church's show just turned over in its grave. :D

If only he'd said " Free Art Bell " he could have been saved.

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 14, 2014, 07:47:04 PM
This is designed to make them money.
This is designed to make him money?
Shut up before I SMACK you again!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on December 14, 2014, 08:36:18 PM
Shut up before I SMACK you again!
No, this is designed to educate and entertain you. Money means better videos, better tech knowledge and once i get well remote Falkie/'burgh broadcasts in the field.

Maybe even live man in the street interviews.

NO word from Jazmunda. i hope he's not a hostage.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 14, 2014, 08:14:42 PM
Indeed.

So?
He has some ambition of making a buck or two off YouTube.
I would hope he is spending money on equipment.
Why do you have such a raging hard-on for this guy?

Falkie2013

Some hate because they can. I've spent $ 2100 just on computers, ipad, macbook.

More on microphones and props.

And shirts.

Little Chris could use help with design work. See him for details. He's getting swamped.

Any money I get will go towards podcast hosting fees, sound equipment, ipad holder so it can go on a tripod or sound equipment like a remote mike. I already know how to make a microphone flag.

b_dubb

no hate here.  i just think you should save your money and go to the doctor and get your health worked up.

3OctaveFart

I agree. Falkie, you need to go to a clinic, dude. You might have one of those superbugs, which are projected to be very bad in this flu season. Don't treat this with soup. You need an antibiotic.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 08:49:00 PM

Little Chris could use help with design work. See him for details. He's getting swamped.

Absolutely. Are there any web developers/designers here that would be willing to contribute to George's up and coming webpage/radio program? Also internet security experts needed as well as I anticipate hackers will attempt to break his site.

Bart Ell

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 14, 2014, 08:45:54 PM
I would hope he is spending money on equipment.

You know what? You are right!
I was blinded by the hate and was unable to look at this properly.
Thanks for setting me straight, Sunshine.
My only regret is that his mother did not have another credit card he could have borrowed (and then maxed out) while she was on her death bed.
Imagine the nice toys he could have bought!
Wow. I feel different. Alive, almost.
I am having a Grinch moment... the good kind, too!
Thanks again.

3OctaveFart

I am neutral in the matter. Just asking why you hold him in such contempt.
And how do we know the credit card story is true?

Bart Ell

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 14, 2014, 09:07:22 PM
And how do we know the credit card story is true?

Are you saying Slothie is a liar?
It seems like you are because he, in his own words, told everyone about the card.

area51drone

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

Sounds just like the gabcast!  Thanks for your support bdubb!   ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 14, 2014, 09:16:30 PM
Sounds just like the gabcast!  Thanks for your support bdubb!   ;)

But how do you REALLY feel, BDubb?

Don't see anyone creating a radio show for you or a podcast.

You tube subscribers now at 101.

Falkie2013

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2014, 08:52:43 PM
no hate here.  i just think you should save your money and go to the doctor and get your health worked up.

As i have already said I went to the doctor last week. The antibiotic they gave me isn't effective. Will go again this week.

Kathy went with me and took me to the er twice, once for the infection and the second for my foot injury.

Nap time. My body forces me to take a nap anymore whether I want it or not.

Videos after nap.

No answer from Jazmunda despite numerous tries. I am worried for him and his family.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Curandero81

Falkie,
As i mentioned to you, regarding your acute sinusitis and bronchitis like symptoms AND my home remedy suggestions.
Keep in mind my strong suggestion if your breathing becomes labored and your temperature increases YOU have to go to the doctor as the possibility of pneumonia or the mutated H3N2 flu virus strain that even if you did get a flu shot it is pretty much worthless for this strain. Where I live due to this strain showing up hospitals are beginning to institute visitation restrictions.
As for you let/ankle/foot problem, my hope is it will note require surgery, Achilles tendon injuries are a major bitch...and you need to do 100% what you are told to by the md/surgeon.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 09:19:48 PM
You tube subscribers now at 101.

But are we still at 6 websites reposting ALL of your videos, Slothie?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Ƭ̵̬̊ on December 14, 2014, 09:09:25 PM
Are you saying Slothie is a liar?
It seems like you are because he, in his own words, told everyone about the card.

I'm making payments on it.

Curandero81

Antibiotics can actually cause more harm than good IF it is allergy OR viral in nature. Only rational use for antibiotics is if the doctor diagnosis is bacterial NOT viral. Keep that in mind, as I see people all the time that demand antibiotics when they are not indicated. This a major cause of drug resistant strains of bacteria emerging, example MRSA...unheard of years ago except rarely in hospital settings with heavy "last resort" antibiotic use, NOW it is present in the community.

littlechris

This coming tuesday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

Watch the bouncing ball of truth...

Yes Mommy, I would like an ipad!!!!

Still waiting to close the accounts and get the death certificate but look, I have a new TV and ipad!!!!

YAY! Another new TV and a bunch more toys! Gotta pay that card down now. Oh lookie, I also added myself to the account and AmEx is sending me a card in my name! YAY!

Pathetic.
Don't Hit Me!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 09:31:41 PM

Yes folks, the amazing Slothie is making payments on a card after settling the estate! Imagine that, he cashed out and managed to convince AmEx to allow him to make payments on charges that happened after the date of death.

I shouldn't be surprised, he let us know he was smarter than the rest of us.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 14, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

As i have already said I went to the doctor last week. The antibiotic they gave me isn't effective. Will go again this week.

Kathy went with me and took me to the er twice, once for the infection and the second for my foot injury.

Nap time. My body forces me to take a nap anymore whether I want it or not.

Videos after nap.

No answer from Jazmunda despite numerous tries. I am worried for him and his family.

I agree, has anyone heard from Jaz?