• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

onan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 09, 2014, 11:05:03 PM
Are there actually still Stuckey's operating?  I don't think I have seen one on thirty years....

Quote from: onan on February 09, 2014, 11:25:13 PM

This latest emerging political landscape of the Red States vs. the Yellow States has journalists backpedaling in confusion.

John Titor claimed we were headed toward a type of civil war. Alas, we never anticipated such a deadly division.

The horror! The horror!

yumyumtree

Thank you. That was my first thought too. There use to be two Stuckeys between Misssoula and Butte on I-90, but they've been gone for many years.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MikeJ on February 09, 2014, 03:23:44 PM
I saw Falkie eating a pecan log at Stucky's!

I saw Falkie at a Petco trying to trade two box fans for a bag of kitty litter.

area51drone

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 10, 2014, 01:22:24 AM
I saw Falkie at a Petco trying to trade this guy named Casio two box fans for a bag of kitty litter.

Fixed it for you.

I find it hard to believe people saw Falkie anywhere other than sitting amidst his hoard.

Grov505th

I saw Falkie drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's......

awake

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 07, 2014, 02:41:17 PM
Oh please... That MV Dude is wise beyond his years.  He knows that its smart to dis any clique favoritism talk, because the followers will always rally around their leader.

Falkie just started his own forum and he has one member.... Me (smiley face crap)
I asked you why you are so invested in a complete stranger, Falkie, getting a reprieve on this forum and you reply with some non sequitur bullshit about the owner/moderator of the forum. 

Ya' know, I was going to try to ask you again.  I was going to ask you why, of all the things you could do, you choose to champion this particular thing.  Then I realized that you are fucking nuts and I don't care why you are nuts.

Best of luck with your quest to bring falkie back.  You are a wack-job, but at least while you are on the inter-webs you aren't in the way of the people who actually accomplishing things.

Dateline

I just saw Falkie.  He has a new You-Tube called Falkie in Deep Doo-Doo.  He explains his recent sordid departure from Bellgab.

It is difficult to speak, but he manages.  It seems he has new industrial fan triage.   He got three that he put in the shape of a triangle, like a pyramid.  That is the Falkie version of Caravan to Midnight.

Anyways, the fan triage blew his year supply of cat litter into a sand mound and engulfed Falkie, and all that remained was from the neck up.  This was all caught on the You-Tube.

He concludes neck deep in cat Doo-Doo, and asks for help.  Mr. Fluffy can be seen at the close with his little kitty paws attempting to dig Falkie out. 

Reinforcements are coming from the staff at Coast. It is rumored his is going to be a Saturday night fill-in direct from the pile.

b_dubb

I just tried watching one of Falkie's videos.  That was a FAIL.  Repeat. FAIL. Could not get past the INTRO.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: awake on February 10, 2014, 08:35:14 AM
I asked you why you are so invested in a complete stranger, Falkie, getting a reprieve on this forum and you reply with some non sequitur bullshit about the owner/moderator of the forum. 

Ya' know, I was going to try to ask you again.  I was going to ask you why, of all the things you could do, you choose to champion this particular thing.  Then I realized that you are fucking nuts and I don't care why you are nuts.

Best of luck with your quest to bring falkie back.  You are a wack-job, but at least while you are on the inter-webs you aren't in the way of the people who actually accomplishing things.

I agree 100%... The only thing of lasting value I ever accomplished in my worthless life; was being the first person to use a smiley face* in a post. (smiley face with yawn crap)

*Usenet Newsgroup - Ouija Boards - Posted October 8, 1978.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: b_dubb on February 10, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
I just tried watching one of Falkie's videos.  That was a FAIL.  Repeat. FAIL. Could not get past the INTRO.

Consider... Watching another Falkie video in HD and surround sound.

MikeJ

Can we get Falkie on "Hoarders"?  That would be some stimulating TV.

I just realized I'm probably not going to get to see Falkies promised review of the Mr Peabody movie when it comes out next month

Quote from: MikeJ on February 10, 2014, 08:34:49 PM
Can we get Falkie on "Hoarders"?  That would be some stimulating TV.

Two words.  Snoopy phone.

Yorkshire pud

Falkie has decided to change tack; He's no longer making an assault on the airwaves and internet podcasts. He's going into aviation. Not just any aviation, but the dream of everyone to have their own personal aeroplane. This is the model he's hoping to licence for production in Pittsburgh: However, cost implications are mounting so he may have to make cutbacks in certain aspects. Specifically, power, practicality, airworthiness (That's negotiable), and profit margains.

Aircraft Testing

Harmness

Quote from: b_dubb on February 10, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
I just tried watching one of Falkie's videos.

Why do you hate yourself so?

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 11, 2014, 12:44:36 AM
I just realized I'm probably not going to get to see Falkies promised review of the Mr Peabody movie when it comes out next month
Damn.  Life no longer has meaning.  What next?  Art quitting?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 11, 2014, 09:30:17 AM
Falkie has decided to change tack; He's no longer making an assault on the airwaves and internet podcasts. He's going into aviation. Not just any aviation, but the dream of everyone to have their own personal aeroplane. This is the model he's hoping to licence for production in Pittsburgh: However, cost implications are mounting so he may have to make cutbacks in certain aspects. Specifically, power, practicality, airworthiness (That's negotiable), and profit margains.

Aircraft Testing

My eyes aren't so good these days but it looks like falkies got a heck of tan in the winter, in Pittsburgh, seems a little leaner than I remember too, but its been a long time since I've seen one of his vids - thank ****.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Threaten the Hoover on February 12, 2014, 06:34:35 PM
My eyes aren't so good these days but it looks like falkies got a heck of tan in the winter, in Pittsburgh, seems a little leaner than I remember too, but its been a long time since I've seen one of his vids - thank ****.

I'm sorry maybe I didn't make it clear. The video is of the designer and builder in Kenya. Falkie is planning on building the same aerial masterpiece in Pittsburgh under licence. He's of course got to get iot past the FAA, but as he knows most of the legal profession, I can't see he'll have much of a problem in overcoming that little obstacle.

coaster

Evidently us "bellgabbers" are afraid to post on Falkie's forum because MV will ban us. Damn you MV. Please let us post on other sites you dictator butthead. Also,  you all are stalking Casio. Creeps... Need a laugh? Starts 40 seconds in.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Talks About Donald Keyhoe, UFO disclosure and more !!! ...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2014, 09:02:45 AM
Evidently us "bellgabbers" are afraid to post on Falkie's forum because MV will ban us. Damn you MV. Please let us post on other sites you dictator butthead. Also,  you all are stalking Casio. Creeps... Need a laugh? Starts 40 seconds in.

"Ooops, hold on"..And within three minutes he's got the begging bowl out. Ever the professional! I managed four minutes, I think that makes me really brave.

MV, the dictator and destroyer of the internet. Go on, do your worst!!! As for stalking Casio? Really? I think to do that, you'd need some serious mental illness that is too scary even for Casio.

coaster

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 13, 2014, 09:15:21 AM
"Ooops, hold on"..And within three minutes he's got the begging bowl out. Ever the professional! I managed four minutes, I think that makes me really brave.

MV, the dictator and destroyer of the internet. Go on, do your worst!!! As for stalking Casio? Really? I think to do that, you'd need some serious mental illness that is too scary even for Casio.
How dare you Judas. Casios the second coming. We will all stalk him as he makes out with mannequin heads and does karaoke on youtube. Don't try to fight it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2014, 09:34:31 AM
How dare you Judas. Casios the second coming. We will all stalk him as he makes out with mannequin heads and does karaoke on youtube. Don't try to fight it.

As Jaz did, you have brought evil to this place. I wasn't brought dragged up by wolves parent's to endure this depravity. I'm a pure innocent soul, I can't cope..

coaster

I really wish MV would ban Jaz. He is the reason why we cant have nice things. He ruins everything. But MV is such an oblivious asshole.. Look up to Casio kids. Casio and Falkie. The  internet shall be saved.

georgesucks

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2014, 09:46:53 AM
I really wish MV would ban Jaz. He is the reason why we cant have nice things. He ruins everything. But MV is such an oblivious asshole.. Look up to Casio kids. Casio and Falkie. The  internet shall be saved.
MV is one cool dude. MV is my hero. Jaz should not be banned because without him, life will be boring. Jaz is the spice of life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on February 13, 2014, 09:46:53 AM

In mitigation, Jaz is Australian. It isn't his fault. Well, not entirely. If it were my choosing, I'd print out the internet and shred it, ridding us of the evil I'm forced to see and read all the damn time. Casio scares me, Falkie sort of scares me, but it's more pity. Bateman has a way to go before he's up to his polished performance. You listening Bateman? Falkie has your number.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: c337pilot on February 13, 2014, 09:59:53 AM
MV is one cool dude. MV is my hero. Jaz should not be banned because without him, life will be boring. Jaz is the spice of life.

You only say that because you're one of his many lovers. But it means little to him, he'll cast you aside as he did all the others, mark my words.

georgesucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 13, 2014, 10:01:27 AM
You only say that because you're one of his many lovers. But it means little to him, he'll cast you aside as he did all the others, mark my words.
ok dude.

area51drone

Anyone notice this - what's going on with Falkie's eye?   

Also, I can't even find his board, granted I didn't try very hard but he should say exactly how to get to it and change the description of his youtube video to say where to go to discuss his board.   I'm kind of afraid though, if I go over there I think MV might ban me because of all the Falkie support I've given over the years.