• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Bart Ell

WTF YOUTUBE, WHAT THE WTF??

I finally got some concrete answers to all my questions regarding how much YouTunes is paying me for uploading quality entertainment to their lame site. They have something called CPM (cost per money for the simpletons who do not read monetization books) which is an estimate on how much YouTunes pays you. Initially I heard it was between $2 and $40, naturally my videos would hit the higher mark due to the quality, unique content. Well it seems that is how much you make per thousand views!!!!! WTF!!!! How is any red blooded, sugar filled American supposed to know what mille means? Most of us think it is a typo and you meant mile.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/french-language/learning-online/index.html

Look, I learned enough Spanish to order the party platter, enough German to ask if I could steer the panzer and enough Japanese to order some soiled underwear from a blue eyed Jap vixen. Never in my travels have I come across a language with the word mille. MOTHERSNATCHERS ARE RIPPING ME OFF!

Most people would let this really bum them out, bur not this Flakie! I will get twice as many new shitty microphones, twice as many new computers to makes videos and twice as stubborn when it comes to taking advice on how to make my videos even watchable.

Blue Snowball VS Blue Yeti Microphone (Review / Comparison)

I don't understand how I have been trying to monetize myself since 2008 and have not seen a penny yet for my efforts. I am pretty sure Gorge Noortray is somehow behind all this. Everything negative in my life is due to this evil man... or some wonky titted ghost explorer. If it is something bad, one of those two did it to me. Me and the evil New Zealand Pig Snuggler Bluesmunda have a whole theory on how everyone who says something haterish about me MUST be one of those two, or one of those two in disguise.

Now I will have to shake Moms down for a bigger allowance. God forbid I think of cleaning up my own mess when it is so easy to blame the big bad world for my situation.

The only good news is I taste tested the stain on my face and it was nutella. I was worried I had done some scratching and then rubbed my nose before the video but no, nutella.

For those of you haters bitching that I am wearing the same shirt in the last few videos - that is called wardrobe. It doesn't mean I sit around in that shirt all day, I put it on before I shoot a new video. I take great care in the way I present myself and I find a shirt with words on it is perfect for my mirrored cam.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 03:06:38 AM

[attachimg=1]

What would you have me do, TI ? Ignore the complaint ?

If the videos are too long, people don't like it.
If they're not scripted, someone doesn't like it.
If they ARE scripted, another guy doesn't like it.
If they don't come out immediately as if I do them on an assembly line, somebody else doesn't like it.
If I have a facial problem and ignore it, someone will invariby mention it.
If my videos start being too short, someone will probably complain about that too.
And an advisor wants me to shorten my videos while wanting me to wear suits and do reviews of vaccuum cleaners while telling me privately that I should keep posting about the paranormal as if a vaccum cleaner has something to do with that.

I am not a suit kind of guy and hate the things.

People complained when I was doing stuff with my Iphone, that the sound isn't synched, that the background is reversed, and you imply that I am a Cromwell because I ( and others ) are not taken in by the great flim flam man the sheeple elected ?

We're sending troops to Africa to fight in their wars while homeless kids are shown struggling on the front page of the New York Times and while we act in solidarity with dictatorships in the Saudi Arabian peninsula while our generals trumpet that we're going to stay there for years to come.
And no one in our government worries about foreign entanglements or our insolvency.

There is no pleasing many of you.
It is why in part I felt it was pointless to comment in here.
The only one I will probably satisfy ( except for those who like my stuff the way it is ) is myself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 30, 2013, 06:56:24 AM
The only one I will probably satisfy is myself.

I wouldn't take bets on that Falkie.

Juan

There's always a bitch about something.

tertiaryimam

What would you have me do, TI ? Ignore the complaint ?
The only one I will probably satisfy ( except for those who like my stuff the way it is ) is myself.

I was implying Yorkshire pud was Cromwell.

I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible that you may be mistaken.
-Cromwell

tertiaryimam

There is no pleasing many of you.
It is why in part I felt it was pointless to comment in here.

The day I quit being unsuccessful in life was the day I quit taking all constructive criticism as a personal attack. When people gave me suggestions, I took them to heart. Some I used, some I didn't, but I appreciated someone else would take the time to read my work, think about it, tell me where I went right and tell me where I went wrong.

The real proof of your implicit talent is that you have a spontaneously generated thread devoted to you, and a whole plethora of posters and lurkers who watch your videos to the end --- even if they think it should be a mixture of script/spontaneity, a tad shorter, more synced, better microphone, less profanity, etc. That they take time out of their precious lives to type out ways to improve means the opposite of what you think it means. If there wasn't something worthwhile about Falkie's videos, no one would say anything. You would be ignored and consigned to the dust bin of history, like Mark Hamill's career.

And as for Bart Ell, "parody is the highest form of flattery", as Mel Gibson once said.

Do you want an army of sycophants and yes men, lollygagging around waiting for you to cuddle and feed them?

Or do you want an intelligent audience, comfortable with you and comfortable with themselves?

(Actually I lied --- I've always been successful.)

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on December 30, 2013, 03:22:17 AM
So, I must ask we're you being serious?
I'm not sure that this question is not an ontological mobius strip just waiting to become unstrung and quite possibly take an eye out.

tertiaryimam

There's evidently a clash of worldviews on this board.

On the one hand, we have those who value freedom insofar as it is viewed as an end in itself. Freedom, they seem to reason, is proportionate to its own muchness. This is the typical error of the artist: they value their own freedom more than their own personal excellence, and insist that the world conform to their own inner sense of freedom rather than engaging the world and transforming the world through the freedom to express their own vision. On the other hand we have the view that freedom is valuable in that it allows excellence and disallows all stops to such. It would value a single, shining Oak tree over a cosmos of ugly and malformed algea. If freedom would lead to invariably to vast banality, it would question freedom's value; for it is not the soil that redeems the Earth, but the beings, rather, which flourish upon her face.

This has deep significance for upstart youtube personalities.

The error of the artist is to believe, "The world is in me." The error of the hollow businessman is to believe "I am in the world." The middle ground, rather, is true: the world is in me insofar as I have ideas of it, and I am in the world insofar as it is the source of my ideas.

When one starts a youtube personality career, there are two blind avenues one can take: the first is that of the artist who insists that their own inner vision is paramount, and that if the world does not see, let them be accursed. "I will do what I want," says the artist, "for my internal reality exceeds that of the surrounding world." As such, the artist will not take advice, and look at advice as an attack on their personal sovereignty. "The world must improve to suit me, I must not improve to suit the world" --- the reasoning goes.

The other blind avenue is to do merely what seems popular and to appeal to the lowest, most maudlin of tastes. I needn't go into any great depth on this. We are all familiar with how banal most commercials are, or we've all been subject to the idiocy and tastelessness of ready-made Hollywood/TV. Fast food never can compare with a good homecooked plate of hog jowls made with grandmotherly kindness anymore than American cinema can compete with South Korean cinema. The good lies elsewhere.

The avenue of sight, however --- the path of awe --- is when these two fall awake into one another. It is where the artist expresses themself, but does so from the standpoint of communication with the infinite other, rather than to maintain it's desperate siege mentality or solipsistic citadel of booger. The artist expands into dialogue with the world, combining and energizing their own private values with that of the wider cosmos. When the river within meets the river without, magic may occur. And a Youtube star is born.

Like Fred Figglehorn:

Fred Gets a Haircut

Returning to the topic of freedom in media, I question: is such freedom good because it leads to the increase of media --- irregardless of its aesthetic value --- or is freedom good because it allows media to become better?

The answer, of course, is found with Art Bell and George Noory. George is consistent, reliable, ever-returning and stable. He is also boring and unlistenable. There is more of him, but less good. Art, in contrast, is a delight on almost all fronts --- yet, he, like both wind and Spirit, "bloweth where it listeth." There is less of him, but the less that there is is golden.

In the end, the world will remember Art for his goodness. And if Noory is remembered at all, it will be for his failure. But note that Art's success was due to his confrontation and dialog with the world, and he did not erect his brilliant --- if fallen --- empire by remaining locked in the cell of own identity. He extended his hand, and his voice, to the outer world. He led us in his dance, and we followed. And aside from those who wasted their money on his hocking that stupid fuck Ed Dames mind-dazzle kit, all our lives were improved thereby.

The world is different and new, but the elements which compose us are still from ancient, exploding stars --- events which occurred decades ago, if not centuries. Falkie, take the time to hear nature's old whisper, and see what she tells you. The war within you will end when you realize there is a time to lay down your sword.

[attachimg=1]

area51drone

Falkie, you'll never satisfy everybody.  Just go with your flow and enjoy the ride.

Bart Ell

When did the internet become a place where cowards could hide in the shadows and throw hate at those brave and talented enough to bring them information they so badly need?

It is getting to the point where I can't even make a video pointing out the problems with Noorayromano without a bunch of dimwits here lashing out at me and pointing out the problems with me! Look, I will dumb it down for you sheeple - I don't want ANYONE criticizing the videos I make criticizing Noorayrobinson.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=I%20know%20you%20are%2C%20but%20what%20am%20I%3F

So what if I stumble through words? Nooray does too and I point that out in my videos!
So what if I am not prepared? Nooray is never prepared too!
So what if I go on cam with a nutella stain on my face? Pizza Rolls!
So what if I wear the same shirt and appear to avoid the shower? Pizza Rolls!

YouTunes is so much better because I can cens... moderate people there. If I think they are being mean I will not approve their comment. YouTunes is a place safe from people saying negative things about others. You won't find me on there making fun of people coughing their guts out. Why do people do it to me?

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) Talks About George Noory & Shirley Mac Lane Pt. 2 !!! ...

My live-outgirlfriend will not be by to see in the New Year with me. I guess, once again, I will have to satisfy myself.

tertiaryimam

Falkie's had a bad week in the press. Let's face it. But let's not forget just how incredible his videos can be:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktpZxMNkDE

Amazing work, Falkie. Amazing. Deserves to go fucking viral.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 01:30:29 PM
Falkie's had a bad week in the press. Let's face it. But let's not forget just how incredible his videos can be:

I think he does very well for someone whose first language isn't English. Today Youtube, tomorrow, well lets just leave it at Jay Leno had better be deciding which of his cars he'll need to sell to keep him in the manner to which he's accustomed.

"You declared war on me and I'm not gonna take it"? Oh Fuck, Noory will be so scared now. Take care George, he's mad as hell.

Leno really is in shit street now.

tertiaryimam

Falkie, in this video everything is perfect. Everything that is right with Falkie is here. There's passion, intrigue, suspense, comedy, adventure, and even a bit of paranormal activity all rolled into an easily digestible, 5 minute Opus de Falkovum. Even when you slurred your script, the very slurring added to the impact of the clip. It is sheer genius on so many levels. And its true --- George Noory is a fuck! I know I'll probably get chewed out by Juan, b_dubb and the other aspies for being off topic, but I gotta say it: George Noory can go fuck himself with a spoon!

I swear to God I'll never give you a single bit of advice on anything ever again, but just know that this one video is the alchemical Quintessencia de Falk. If every video was this good, there'd be no need for another word.

Here's another video of hairless kittens, too:

Hairless Sphynx & Hairless Dwarf Bambino Cats & Kittens

I still think you should do a video addressing why or why not you will have lasic done on your cats to remove their fur.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2013, 01:39:32 PM
I think he does very well for someone whose first language isn't English. Today Youtube, tomorrow, well lets just leave it at Jay Leno had better be deciding which of his cars he'll need to sell to keep him in the manner to which he's accustomed.

"You declared war on me and I'm not gonna take it"? Oh Fuck, Noory will be so scared now. Take care George, he's mad as hell.

Leno really is in shit street now.

I appreciate that, Yorkshire. I think Falkie was wrong to iggy you, but at the same time I know what it feels like to feel blood boiling rage at a message board commentator. SciFiAuthor got me so fucking pissed off the other day. God damn I was mad! That asshole! That FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I won't tell you exactly what we discussed but it's a matter of public record.

eddie dean

Two points:
1. If it goes viral,  good for falkie!
2.  god help us.

BobGrau

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 01:47:04 PM

...I won't tell you exactly what we discussed but it's a matter of public record.

I'm guessing it was penis size.

MrMajestik

How many electrons died making this thread?

L1NGUS

Bart fucking Ell, part-time Bellgabber, full-time asshole: I am offering an open invitation to my home.

Yes, the welcome mat is out.

Why? Because I've whipped up a fresh batch of dough.

I need you to come on over so I can press your face into it and make asshole cookies for everyone.

So, if you have any free time in your schedule where you're not trying to impress someone with your computing skills as a master haxor and threatening to expose someone, the fucking door is wide open.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 30, 2013, 02:41:43 PM
Bart fucking Ell, part-time Bellgabber, full-time asshole: I am offering an open invitation to my home.

Yes, the welcome mat is out.

Why? Because I've whipped up a fresh batch of dough.

I need you to come on over so I can press your face into it and make asshole cookies for everyone.

So, if you have any free time in your schedule where you're not trying to impress someone with your computing skills as a master haxor and threatening to expose someone, the fucking door is wide open.

Calm down Falki...I mean Cun...I mean Lingus. Remember, you're mad with Noory...concentrate man.. Focus..Noory.

Bart Ell

Poor little cunny gots his feewings all hurt because I didn't bother answering him. Poor cunny has had this awful bit of anger ever since that one time he had a little erection when Mommy was bathing him. He has hated himself so much since then, why did I enjoy the touch of Mommy so much, why can't I get that sweet piece of ass off my mind?

So now he lashes out, attacks people because he feels so ferocious, he wants to hurt everyone the way mommy hurt him when she stopped giving him a bath.

What has poor little cunny so upset about this time?
Well, he wanted a response to his very polite, deep and profound private message. Here it is:

Famous last words.

Other non Mommy obsessed members managed to ask nicely and they got an answer to what they asked.  They had a good laugh at the information, too. Not cunny, he was left holding his own peeper, just like Mommy did to him when she stopped the baths.

I know some of you are saying, "Be careful Cunny, it is never a good idea to keep that door open". He knows, he knows, he just can't bring himself to lock it, in hopes Mommy (or seemingly anyone else) returns for another bath.

Juan

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 30, 2013, 01:44:13 PM
George Noory is a fuck! I know I'll probably get chewed out by Juan, b_dubb and the other aspies for being off topic, but I gotta say it: George Noory can go fuck himself with a spoon!
Exclaiming George's suckage is never off topic. And Aspie is capitalized you NT doofus.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Juan on December 30, 2013, 03:24:20 PM
Exclaiming George's suckage is never off topic. And Aspie is capitalized you NT doofus.

Juan, our battle has gone on too long. I have nothing against you or your people.

In fact, I think we both have a mutual admiration of Asian women carrying fire-arms. In the spirit of the New Year, let's be united in that, rather than divided by your unfortunate and socially debilitating handicap.

[attachimg=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MrMajestik on December 30, 2013, 02:35:24 PM
How many erections died making this thread?

that's how i initially read the sentence.

area51drone

I just realized, Falkie is Noory's JC.

area51drone

Falkie, if I buy you this shirt, will you wear it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 30, 2013, 05:15:07 PM
Falkie, if I buy you this shirt, will you wear it?

Obviously those are Pahrumpian desert wolves who are simultaneously baying for Crystal Gayle and for the fact that their Master King Artula is no longer on the air.

While its a cool shirt, I don't want to take any gifts of money or merchandise from anyone on here. YOU of all people know the heaping of crap I got from asking for help to get a radio which I never got and which ultimately wasn't going to be needed. I don't want to go through that again and run the guantlet of criticism. I've learned my lesson.