• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Lilith on February 17, 2020, 03:04:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJG2OyvJDg

George explains how he has prepared for his trip to UFO con this year.

Please send money.

I've contacted George and offered him $50 to attend UFO CONJOB 2020. Explained I had a bet going that he would not go but under a different alias I had another wager for $100 saying he would.

In order for George to receive $50 a video must be uploaded showing him at the event.

This is easy money for George, he doesn't have to do anything to become $50 richer for doing nothing.  Nada.

PChirp

Quote from: Norm on February 17, 2020, 03:18:03 PM
I've contacted George and offered him $50 to attend UFO CONJOB 2020. Explained I had a bet going that he would not go but under a different alias I had another wager for $100 saying he would.

In order for George to receive $50 a video must be uploaded showing him at the event.

This is easy money for George, he doesn't have to do anything to become $50 richer for doing nothing.  Nada.

Norm,

Should a "cat in the hat be where it's at" be your mantra?  Why aren't you being more generous to the Master?  This fucker expects Iam's cat food (probably better and more nutritious vittles that I personally eat) and 'Ratty' Patty is awaiting an extraction at Western Dental.  What's not to understand?  Loud and clear, my friend.  I'd contribute myself if he'd wear duct tape to his head and interview the likes of Dr. Dan Pearl once again.  I mean really, who wouldn't?  This IS Internet GOLD, GOLD I say!   :o ;D ;)  Love ya, mean it.   ;D

https://youtu.be/ObsPoLCTjXY

Best video in months!

Apparently people are sending poor George. Random trinkets that are “impossible” to assemble.

Kathy and George can’t fit into the same frame. Kathy complains that it is really wrong people don’t send George cat food, money, a car, etc. George complains people are sending dollar store items. Which is confusing given he does haul videos of dollar store items all the time but I digress.

George complains he has no food. Soup kitchen will be giving him food tomorrow, meals on wheels are also coming tomorrow but George has no food. Down to 1 TV dinner it’s an emergency.

George needs money, gift cards, plastic pikachu, cat food, I pads, NOT cheap dollar store items. George is livid people are sending him stuff. Send a squirttles and Star Trek stuff Valentine’s Day cars, anything he can resale.

George gets excited to gets excited to get package and it’s useless it ain’t right people.

George bitches about the horrible chicken casserole that was free down at the senior center. Send money for food.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv8yUQgSYd0&t=238s

At the 3:35 mark, what on Earth was George making Kathy sit on?  Why didn't he get up and give her his chair?

HopHey

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 18, 2020, 09:53:16 PM
https://youtu.be/ObsPoLCTjXY

Best video in months!

Apparently people are sending poor George. Random trinkets that are “impossible” to assemble.

Kathy and George can’t fit into the same frame. Kathy complains that it is really wrong people don’t send George cat food, money, a car, etc. George complains people are sending dollar store items. Which is confusing given he does haul videos of dollar store items all the time but I digress.

George complains he has no food. Soup kitchen will be giving him food tomorrow, meals on wheels are also coming tomorrow but George has no food. Down to 1 TV dinner it’s an emergency.

George needs money, gift cards, plastic pikachu, cat food, I pads, NOT cheap dollar store items. George is livid people are sending him stuff. Send a squirttles and Star Trek stuff Valentine’s Day cars, anything he can resale.

George gets excited to gets excited to get package and it’s useless it ain’t right people.

George bitches about the horrible chicken casserole that was free down at the senior center. Send money for food.

He says he doesn't have money or food but came home with a frozen pizza from Safeway.

HopHey

Wow he's pretty pissed off at that spoofer person.  Look at this video they made.  Now they have a farting clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUvnbjVVwVM&t=170s

AngiefromNJ

Good Morning! So Hophey...have you started screenshoting Bellgab? Im sure everyone knows about how you voice record, screenshot and generally screw your "friends" over.
I know this will end up on Ellgab so Hi everyone!
Just watch out for her, she makes a snake look trustworthy

LadyFish

Quote from: AngiefromNJ on February 20, 2020, 07:09:35 AM
Good Morning! So Hophey...have you started screenshoting Bellgab? Im sure everyone knows about how you voice record, screenshot and generally screw your "friends" over.
I know this will end up on Ellgab so Hi everyone!
Just watch out for her, she makes a snake look trustworthy

Greetings! This is Bellgab, where one expects to be screwed.

aldousburbank

Quote from: LadyFish on February 20, 2020, 09:19:02 AM
Greetings! This is Bellgab, where one expects to be screwed.

If you can’t get screwed here you can’t get screwed anywhere.

HopHey

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 20, 2020, 10:08:12 AM
If you can’t get screwed here you can’t get screwed anywhere.

Pfffttt, they encouraged me to keep making troll  videos then kicked me to the curb when they couldn't take the heat from Bart. I never gave Bart anyone's name or what group I was from until they kicked me to the curb. I think if someone uses you like that then kicks you out with no explanation you're within your right to tell all. It would have never ended this way if they would have just talked to me about this instead of just removing me from their group.
I don't care, I'm over it
I'm here to talk about Falkie not some BS drama that they started.

DynamoHum

“They made me do it”

Fuck off and take Slappy with you :)

whoozit

Quote from: HopHey on February 20, 2020, 12:05:15 PM
Pfffttt, they encouraged me to keep making troll  videos then kicked me to the curb when they couldn't take the heat from Bart. I never gave Bart anyone's name or what group I was from until they kicked me to the curb. I think if someone uses you like that then kicks you out with no explanation you're within your right to tell all. It would have never ended this way if they would have just talked to me about this instead of just removing me from their group.
They made me do it.  They talked me into it.

Dr. MD MD

For those of us playing along at home, who are they?

HopHey

Quote from: whoozit on February 20, 2020, 12:42:26 PM
They made me do it.  They talked me into it.
I never said they made me do it. I said they encouraged me to continue making videos when I asked several times if I was taking it too far. This is really stupid. It happened at the beginning of the year and they are still acting like this. Move on already. This is a Falkie thread not a WooGab thread

whoozit

Quote from: HopHey on February 20, 2020, 12:59:10 PM
I never said they made me do it. I said they encouraged me to continue making videos when I asked several times if I was taking it too far. This is really stupid. It happened at the beginning of the year and they are still acting like this. Move on already. This is a Falkie thread not a WooGab thread
That seems a fair distinction.  I apologize for the misunderstanding what you said.

HopHey

Quote from: whoozit on February 20, 2020, 01:01:22 PM
That seems a fair distinction.  I apologize for the misunderstanding what you said.

Thanks :) now how entertaining has Falkie been this week? I haven't laughed this hard I  ages lol.

Zartax

Let it be known that not all of those participants encouraged you. Some vomited up rebellious bile every time you mentioned a video or mentioned sending useless shit to someone.  Let that fact be known.

HopHey

#truth I agree with that statement. It wasn't the entire group. But seriously, I really came here to talk about Falkie, not stir up Facebook drama. I don't even understand why you would bring this up in a Falkie thread.

aldousburbank

Extra points for gender neutral pronoun usage.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Zartax on February 20, 2020, 01:19:21 PM
Let it be known that not all of those participants encouraged you. Some vomited up rebellious bile every time you mentioned a video or mentioned sending useless shit to someone.  Let that fact be known.

This is very much trufax.

Quote from: HopHey on February 20, 2020, 01:26:15 PM
#truth I agree with that statement. It wasn't the entire group. But seriously, I really came here to talk about Falkie, not stir up Facebook drama. I don't even understand why you would bring this up in a Falkie thread.

If you came here to talk about Falkie, why post fart videos with a demented pedo clown? Why pretend its not you making them?

DynamoHum

Anyway carry on being ridiculous and pissing Falkie off SO much with all the ridiculous shit you are sending  him that it stops him from making videos like he has said.

Keep turning it to 11 ... you’re the entertainment now :) 

Fecal Transmission May Be Behind Coronavirus’s Rapid Spread
https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-economics/fecal-transmission-may-be-behind-coronavirus-s-rapid-spread

Is Senda gonna survive the virus outbreak thread?  I'm worried about the big fellah.  Diligent hygiene is not one of The Guy From Pittsburgh (®)'s strong points.

HopHey

The video had everything to do with Falkie. It was in response to him naming the Spoofer the mad pooper. It was about Slappy having stomach cramps from gas.  It wasn't supposed to be sexual.  The moaning was an imitation of a different video posted on the day he got a Charmander. Everyone just has their mind in the gutter. Granted, it does look sexual but it wasn't meant to be sexual.