• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

https://youtu.be/kNaFKm2_0jY

Foggy in Martinez. George can barely see a block away because its foggy, cold and windy. George waddles up the stairwell. George can see two blocks up the stairs. Says its like on the bay. George says not usually foggy, but he doesnt get around much on foot you know? Its like peas soup. Cold and you can see wind hitting the fog. He thinks it is 7 30 in the morning.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2020, 01:36:35 PM
Those Youtube videos are Senda's legacy for future generations.

In the future school children will be taught about how one man made the world a better place by making videos on YouTube.

He will be eulogized at a freeway rest stop relief area for pets and occasional truck drivers.

Quote from: Norm on January 03, 2020, 04:07:38 PM
In the future school children will be taught about how one man made the world a better place by making videos on YouTube.

He will be eulogized at a freeway rest stop relief area for pets and occasional truck drivers.

You just gave me a great idea. George is a wonderful caring man. Perhaps instead of donating to him people should donate to an Cat or animal shelter in George Senda’s name.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 03, 2020, 07:23:58 PM
You just gave me a great idea. George is a wonderful caring man. Perhaps instead of donating to him people should donate to an Cat or animal shelter in George Senda’s name.

That would be a wonderful project. Instead of feeding a handful of furbunnies, cats from around the world could benefit from a genuine, caring man who would skip a meal for himself just to ensure a hungry, cold kitten could not only have a warm dinner but live in a protected shelter as well.

We will need a clever name...hmmm...what should we call it?

Norm

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 08, 2020, 03:25:07 PM
How apartment looks for man without a mop.  I am Rat Fink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HISxdTO_fUU

George works hard to keep his place clean and neat. He's real clean freak.

Quote from: Norm on January 03, 2020, 10:10:31 PM
That would be a wonderful project. Instead of feeding a handful of furbunnies, cats from around the world could benefit from a genuine, caring man who would skip a meal for himself just to ensure a hungry, cold kitten could not only have a warm dinner but live in a protected shelter as well.

We will need a clever name...hmmm...what should we call it?

Well George sent out an email to his supporters saying he needed donation to go live. That he wasnt talking about $2.50 donAtions but needed large ones.

So sense I saw that as him not wanting my $5.00, I sent him the receipt of where I donated it to his local Contra costa Animal Fund. I am sure George would prefer the kitties get help over him getting the $5.00.

Norm

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 11, 2020, 09:04:51 PM
Sometimes I laugh.  I am Rat Fink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-YxM5oIUU

Dream on fatboy, dream on....have another pizza or two, guzzle down some more banana creme pies, food is your friend and the new chinese buffet is OPEN so come on down and PIG OUT!!

HopHey

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 10, 2020, 10:52:57 AM
Well George sent out an email to his supporters saying he needed donation to go live. That he wasnt talking about $2.50 donAtions but needed large ones.

So sense I saw that as him not wanting my $5.00, I sent him the receipt of where I donated it to his local Contra costa Animal Fund. I am sure George would prefer the kitties get help over him getting the $5.00.

LOL, he was so pissed off about that.  It was hilarious.  I love those penny and dollar donations on PayPal also.  He gets pissed off at that. 

whoozit

I have noticed a lot of effort had been going into watching George’s videos and providing a synopsis.   In order to free up everyone’s time here is a succinct synopsis of just about every George Senda video.

Hello I’m George Senda.  I am to fat and lazy to work so I suckle from the teat of California and the US.  I am a man of refined tastes and the charity of the state is not enough to satisfy my cravings for stuff.  Instead of living within my modest means please by these gewgaws for me you cheap assholes.  Remember it’s for the kitties

Norm

Gleaned from the notorious "Dark Web"

This is not good. If George doesn't respond quickly it will surely lead to the demise of his excellent credit rating. Not!

Kitties are worried...

So this is the email exchange

George:  But I can't do it all alone on my income.
Want me to live stream ?
Here's your chance to see it happen.
DONATE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN !
AND *** NOT *** ONE OR TWO DOLLARS OR $2.50, EITHER !
NEW " Ipad next month.
Upgrading computer in March.
Iphone in April.
New INTERNET provider in April.

Me:
Hey George,
I am sorry you are not taking small donation. I wanted to donate but sense you want larger sums, I just gave the $5.00 to the Contra Costa animal services, so that they can take care of homeless kitties and dogs. I’ve attached the receipt.Glad I could help out some kitties in your neck of the woods even if it was a small donation. Thanks for inspiring me to help some kitties and puppies, I feel good helping needy animals.

George: I feed 6-7 cats a day and you are a total jerk for donating to them instead of me.
Yes, it is you I was referring to.
Small donations are not going to help me get equipment and the shelter has funds and gets food donations to feed the animals
I don't.
Please do not write me ever again for any reason.
To give a shelter instead of helping my homeless cats is an insult and helps my cats get no food I have deleted your message
You will not receive notifications from me and any mail you send will be deleted unread
You are a cheap person who goes out of his way to dig the knife in with your small donations and who would rather have my homeless cats starve
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER write me again for any reason and do NOT comment on my channel either.

I feel like I need to donate more money to his local animal shelter.

George is very mad. I legitimately did donate the money to contra costa animal shelter, he received the   Receipt https://youtu.be/la6cJro3g8Q

So we found out why patty was being nice to George she wants his social security number to get life insurance on him. Patty thinks George is going to drop dead. George thinks Patty would kill him. George thinks patty is money obsessed..

Hog

We also learn a new word "longitivity" while Falkie2013 explains why he told his "providers" to donate no less than $5 as any less gets taken up by fees.

2:43
"And frankly after 9 years, going in, this is 9 years now I've been doing this other people get superchat,  other people get giftcards, other people get kiddie gifts, I get very little of that, and I think I should. I'm NOT asking for it so don't complain "I'm asking for donations "(in crybaby voice)
I'm saying I think I think I, for the longetivity and for spending a huge amount of money every month to feed as many as 9 feral cats, not counting my 3."

Whew thanks for setting us straight Falkie, otherwise I would have mistaken you for "asking for donations".

peace
Hog

LadyFish

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 12, 2020, 02:55:07 PM
I feel like I need to donate more money to his local animal shelter.

I feel like I need to donate 50 cents in postage to the USPS to donate a single quarter towards his next laundry day.

whoozit

Quote from: LadyFish on January 13, 2020, 09:47:55 AM
I feel like I need to donate 50 cents in postage to the USPS to donate a single quarter towards his next laundry day.
I thought this decades laundry day already happened.   

Norm

Quote from: whoozit on January 13, 2020, 02:58:29 PM
I thought this decades laundry day already happened.

'Groundhog Day'   featuring George Senda....

One constantly repeating cycle of events...

The 'laundry' never done, the kitchen and floors never cleaned, too many cats to feed, not enough cat food, ungrateful subscribers unwilling to support the channel and two pizzas and a pie are NEVER enough...

MV/Liberace!

I'm proud to announce that today, BellGab.com graciously donated to The George Senda Kitty Relief Fund Totally Not Used For Buying Hummels And Apple Accessories And Such! All of you should consider your duty as good citizens and chip in your $.02 as well!

Quote from: Liberace! on January 13, 2020, 06:29:01 PM
I'm proud to announce that today, BellGab.com graciously donated to The George Senda Kitty Relief Fund Totally Not Used For Buying Hummels And Apple Accessories And Such! All of you should consider your duty as good citizens and chip in your $.02 as well!

Awwwww.  That is nice.

Is it safe to assume that the FBI finally closed the Laptop of the Damned / Camera in the Network Cable case today then?

LadyFish

I already snail mailed Falkie a quarter for his laundry. Wondering if I should use another 50 cent stamp to mail him an additional 2 pennies for that fund as well.

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on January 13, 2020, 09:07:06 PM

I already snail mailed Falkie a quarter for his laundry. Wondering if I should use another 50 cent stamp to mail him an additional 2 pennies for that fund as well.

That is a very thoughtful gesture. Did you apply multi-colored glitter to the quarters after soaking them with a strong liquid adhesive such as Gorilla glue?

Let's be happy day!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LadyFish on January 13, 2020, 09:07:06 PM

You think only of others. Bless you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2020, 07:11:05 PM
Awwwww.  That is nice.

Is it safe to assume that the FBI finally closed the Laptop of the Damned / Camera in the Network Cable case today then?

If the case wasn't closed, it will be now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 13, 2020, 07:11:05 PM
Awwwww.  That is nice.

Yeah, they closed it the way the airforce closed project bluebook. They just want that shit for themselves. ::)

Rat Fink

no.  I am Rat Fink.