• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Aond8nNPg

George has no keyboard.  One got wet, and the other, he can't find the usb dongle for.

How did you scratch your face George?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw8Omld_ys8

George, did you ever stop to think that maybe Fluffy is deaf, or perhaps he doesn't speak English.  You need to be more understanding, and tolerant.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on September 11, 2019, 06:06:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw8Omld_ys8

George, did you ever stop to think that maybe Fluffy is deaf, or perhaps he doesn't speak English.  You need to be more understanding, and tolerant.
So let’s cut to the chase, which cat was tastier?

Who Did It Better Dept.

"Ohio State’s move to patent the word “the” for use on its merchandise was not initially accepted by the United States Patent and Trademark office."

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-trademark-by-ohio-state-denied-by-us-patent-office-191406580.html

#The

LadyFish

Trying to keep up here.

Did Falkie’s guberment check go into Kathy’s bank account and Falkie had Kathy withdraw the money from her account for him instead of waiting for the social security people to withdraw it and put the money in the correct account according to their procedures? And now both of them risk not being able to get a check for next month on time because of this mess up. Is that what he was talking about when he said that the social security people said it wasn’t fraud?

I hope the bank and SSI people Bellgabers.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on September 12, 2019, 08:33:03 AM
Wow! Falkie answered all my questions. Does he still read his thread?

Of COURSE he does!   ;D

Who doesn't read BellGab?

Anthony George Senda, 67 years old, was found alive in his apartment this afternoon.

#Condolences

#The

Corona Kitty

Bullshit

I always think I'm going to get the news he died... COCK teasing faggots got me again.

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 07:22:41 PM
COCK teasing faggots got me again.

How often do fags cock tease you, on average?  Asking for a friend.

LadyFish

Falkie’s current financial canard hasn’t seemed to have effected his passion for spending money on useless items to increase the size of his ever growing hoard and girth.

Big Chicken

Quote from: LadyFish on September 14, 2019, 11:39:32 AM
Falkie’s current financial canard hasn’t seemed to have effected his passion for spending money on useless items to increase the size of his ever growing hoard and girth.

The Big Chicken has watched with amusement at Senda's obfuscations and gyrations as he tries to outwit the government after receiving that big donation.
Multiple accounts, multiple banks, money transfers between him and Kathy, "delayed" paperwork to the housing authority.  All to no avail. 
That might have been the ultimate (albeit expensive) troll job ever.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 07:22:41 PM
Bullshit

I always think I'm going to get the news he died... COCK teasing faggots got me again.

It’s because you’re so easy and dumb.

Lil Godzilla

Good grief,

Falkie hasn't changed sinced the last time I was here. Still fat. Still a slob and still begging!

Norm

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on September 14, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
Good grief,

Falkie hasn't changed sinced the last time I was here. Still fat. Still a slob and still begging!

Thank you for your contribution to the "What the FUCK is wrong with George Senda? thread"

Please participate more often!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO4Qzb-kgI0

If all else fails, try writing them a lengthy letter about your technical incompetence, and your stupidity.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2019, 04:21:22 AM

If all else fails, try writing them a lengthy letter about your technical incompetence, and your stupidity.

I am sure that the chairman of a Capital One Bank will get right on that, especially as Falkie also tells him he has no money.  I am sure the chairman wouldn’t want to lose such an important account.

I am trying to decide if the chairman should recommend firing those that dealt with Falkie for being  incompetent in wasting so much company time with this fool OR give them a big bonus for having to deal with such a belligerent jerk.

PChirp

You gotta be shitting me!  Senda?  This man needs a hobby desperately.  He'd be a natural for a collections company.  Matter of fact, I think he should investigate this lucrative career opportunity instead of relying upon social assistance.  He'd also make one hell of a smarmy attorney, printing out threatening letters left and right for hundreds of dollars apiece.  I cringe at just listening to his drivel.  I'd love a life of sitting around writing nasty emails, making nasty phone calls, and flagrantly NOT tipping hard working pizza delivery girls.  Someone give the man a new, unsecured credit card...please!   Make it stop, please, make him stop!  Did he actually say he was "approved" for an Amazon credit card?  How the hell is this even possible?  Sendanomics, I guess.    :o :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on September 14, 2019, 04:04:24 PM
Good grief,

What if I were to tell you he cleaned up Kathy's barf two days later when a donor sent him some paper towels?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:39:40 PM
What if I were to tell you he cleaned up Kathy's barf two days later when a donor sent him some paper towels?
And don't forget the nude Kathy incident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Z6-Bvj-74&t=62s

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on September 18, 2019, 06:40:40 AM
I am sure that the chairman of a Capital One Bank will get right on that, especially as Falkie also tells him he has no money.  I am sure the chairman wouldn’t want to lose such an important account.

I am trying to decide if the chairman should recommend firing those that dealt with Falkie for being  incompetent in wasting so much company time with this fool OR give them a big bonus for having to deal with such a belligerent jerk.

Capitol One Bank receives incoming letter and hands it over to lowly Administrative assistance. (lowest paid employee)

Administrative assistant reads Senda's kook letter. Wondering who this dipshit is decides to Google 'George Senda'

After the laughter stops letter gets tossed into the paper recycle bin.

End of story.

I’d have rather watched a box of puppies get thrown off a cliff than another video by this breathtaking fuckhead, so I'm not sure why I watched this one.  I noticed that he no longer has a neck.  It's just a bag of pus propped onto a 400lb potato.  He also lisps a lot, which results in CC fun when he explains what he is going to do at the bank:

Was he planning to dig his own grave?  A God who slept through the Holocaust would not be that merciful.  I suppose the lisping is because he had more rotting teeth pulled.  I'm not following that closely anymore.

As to the content of the video (scroll scroll scroll), I've met cows with more general awareness.  It never occurs to him that the rest of the world who are not mentally retarded septuagenarians seem to manage online banking without having to write 50 page emails to the chairman of the board of the bank begging to have someone wipe their asses for them. 

Senda is the one who should be shoved in a cage at the border, not migrant children.  Fuck him with a Trump executive order.

Norm

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 18, 2019, 10:02:08 PM
I’d have rather watched a box of puppies get thrown off a cliff than another video by this breathtaking fuckhead, so I'm not sure why I watched this one.  I noticed that he no longer has a neck.  It's just a bag of pus propped onto a 400lb potato.  He also lisps a lot, which results in CC fun when he explains what he is going to do at the bank:

Was he planning to dig his own grave?  A God who slept through the Holocaust would not be that merciful.  I suppose the lisping is because he had more rotting teeth pulled.  I'm not following that closely anymore.

As to the content of the video (scroll scroll scroll), I've met cows with more general awareness.  He reads the entire email word for word, like anyone gives a fuck.  Senda is the one who should be shoved in a cage at the border, not migrant children.  Fuck him with a horseshoe.

^^^THIS^^^

PChirp

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

"Donor" being the operative word here, mind you.   ;D