• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 07, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
George Senda:

I just got a comment which I removed demanding I not talk about Being There by a so-called friend.
Being There was very generous, and nice to me before and after she sent the money.
I am concerned about her health status and want her to get better.
A true friend of her would not DEMAND I not talk about her nor not ask that my 1,400 subscribers pray for her and think positive thoughts about her.
I think that her " friend " does her a great disservice.

I would be doing this even if she had not send me a dime.
It's the right thing to do & I will not be dictated to by anyone when I have a legitimate concern for a friend's well being or otherwise.
I did nothing wrong and I have already received several private messages from my subscribers saying that they are also praying for her.

Expected donations for my $15,000 Trust Fund can be sent to Falkie2013@gmail.com

I'm moved to tears.

Norm

Quote from: brig on August 07, 2019, 11:25:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCEZhcBkum8

Breaking News!  Be the first to know.  Stay Tuned with George Senda.

Inside George's universe the world depends on him to inform everyone of the latest happenings.

Before anything is propagated on national news they always 'fact check' with The Guy from Pittsburg'

Private television is not necessary thanks to George Senda. Let 'George' do it!

FACT: if you didn't hear it first from George Senda, it didn't happen!

Norm

George Senda Emergency Alert!  Prius is dying!

The Prius is leaking oil and now smoke is coming out of the tailpipe. Not good, engine failure is imminent.

An old Prius with a burned up engine doesn't have much value.

Please consider contributing to the George Senda Trust Fund.  Or maybe not.

https://youtu.be/nfktG-5cuQE

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 08, 2019, 09:55:01 PM
George Senda Emergency Alert!  Prius is dying!

The Prius is leaking oil and now smoke is coming out of the tailpipe. Not good, engine failure is imminent.

An old Prius with a burned up engine doesn't have much value.

Please consider contributing to the George Senda Trust Fund.  Or maybe not.

https://youtu.be/nfktG-5cuQE

He said he can't take it anymore.  He really does sound like he's at his ropes end.  Good thing he bought that $20 game.  It will help keep their minds of their financial troubles.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 12:34:12 AM
He said he can't take it anymore.  He really does sound like he's at his ropes end.  Good thing he bought that $20 game.  It will help keep their minds of their financial troubles.

Unfortunately, that $20 Wii Pokémon game can’t be played on Kathy’s Wii console until Falkie goes over to Kathy’s apartment and repairs the connectors on Kathy’s television to hook up the Wii.

Apparently, Ratty Patty broke the connectors on the tv last year and a Falkie seemed to say he is going to heat up a screwdriver and use it to melt some plastic stuck inside - if this is anything like lancing an ass boil, then Falkie is a pro  & it should be a quick fix for him.

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on August 09, 2019, 07:09:28 AM
Unfortunately, that $20 Wii Pokémon game can’t be played on Kathy’s Wii console until Falkie goes over to Kathy’s apartment and repairs the connectors on Kathy’s television to hook up the Wii.

Apparently, Ratty Patty broke the connectors on the tv last year and a Falkie seemed to say he is going to heat up a screwdriver and use it to melt some plastic stuck inside - if this is anything like lancing an ass boil, then Falkie is a pro  & it should be a quick fix for him.

Suddenly there is a knock on your door!  Who is it?  Why it's George Senda your expurt repairperson here to get that nasty piece of plastic out of your television set with his handy glowing red hot screwdriver.

George is a pro when it comes to fixing things with his glowing red hot screwdriver. Just ask him!

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 09, 2019, 10:40:24 AM
Suddenly there is a knock on your door!  Who is it?  Why it's George Senda your expurt repairperson here to get that nasty piece of plastic out of your television set with his handy glowing red hot screwdriver.

George is a pro when it comes to fixing things with his glowing red hot screwdriver. Just ask him!

I can't help but be reminded of how he fixed his fan by removing the protective cage.  He truly is brilliant.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
I can't help but be reminded of how he fixed his fan by removing the protective cage.  He truly is brilliant.
I'm reminded of the fix for the sofa bed... A neighbour and a grinder (done with the mattress and bedding still on the bed, if memory serves.)

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 09, 2019, 12:08:49 PM
That was no neighbour. It was Ah-brumm aka Area51drone

OMG, I hope George doesn't have spies reading this thread, and reporting back to him like Erinn has for her thread...

Norm

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 12:26:16 PM
OMG, I hope George doesn't have spies reading this thread, and reporting back to him like Erinn has for her thread...

George has spies? So gross, why would a 66 year old man with verified erectile dysfunction issues need spies?

At least nobody has informed him of the hidden self-powered cellular mini-cams that to date have recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations, some so explicit they cannot be made public due to the age of the of the those at the other end of the call.

I'd better stop, I've already said too much.....

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 09, 2019, 02:51:57 PM
George has spies? So gross, why would a 66 year old man with verified erectile dysfunction issues need spies?

At least nobody has informed him of the hidden self-powered cellular mini-cams that to date have recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations, some so explicit they cannot be made public due to the age of the of the those at the other end of the call.

I'd better stop, I've already said too much.....

I heard he believes they're gone.   Don't laugh.  ::)

This Prius #5 news is most concerning.  No more videos of George gliding down the freeway effortlessly, while hollering at Kathy.
He'll be regulated to slogging his way on the bus.  No more visits out to the treasures tucked away in the double storage unit. 
A highly mobile Senda is the *best* Senda.  Depressing.  :'(

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 09, 2019, 03:23:27 PM
This Prius #5 news is most concerning.  No more videos of George gliding down the freeway effortlessly, while hollering at Kathy.
He'll be regulated to slogging his way on the bus.  No more visits out to the treasures tucked away in the double storage unit. 
A highly mobile Senda is the *best* Senda.  Depressing.  :'(

I agree, but he doesn't have to be riding in a Prius.  Some of his best mobile moments were riding the bus.  I tried to convince him that he should create content by investigating local stories late like he usually does anyway, by riding the bus to the scene after the fact, and interviewing people in the area.  He was offended by the suggestion.

Lilith

I have it on very good authority, that George is working his latest cash cow Peeing There, with Emails full of praise, prayers, concern, lit candles, ecards etc.  I'm sure he can charm her into forking up the bucks for a new Prius.

It's shocking how fast George can go through a $500 gift, with an additional 2 SuperChats of $150 each. I believe.

#ICouldBeWrong.

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 04:03:52 PM

#ICouldBeWrong.

#You_Are_Quite_Wrong_in_this_Case

It takes money, to make money. 

Crap Bought begat 'Burgh Unboxings begat More videos begat more views begat more buzz begat more donations begat Designed to make me Money.

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 09, 2019, 05:43:56 PM
#You_Are_Quite_Wrong_in_this_Case

It takes money, to make money. 

Crap Bought begat 'Burgh Unboxings begat More videos begat more views begat more buzz begat more donations begat Designed to make me Money.

Also, Sendanomics plays into it.

I have been wondering why he hasn’t already purchased the new Amazon iPad that I thought he was going to buy on August 1st. That purchase seems to have been pushed back a month, despite his windfall of cash. Without an eyePad he hasn’t been able to show off all the “cleaning” in his hovel that he has claimed to have been doing. Did I miss an explanation of why he didn’t buy it?

I am thinking the sudden Prius troubles are designed to elicit an urgency for more funding from his newest benefactress.

And lastly, does anyone remember Falkie pledging to Jeremy (I think) in a livestream that he was going to donate $25 to him to help him with a veterinarian bill or something? I remember shortly after that livestream Falkie came upon some financial difficulties and said near the start of a video something like , Sorry Jeremy, I cant send you the money this month. I am wondering with Falkie’s $500 windfall, if he has ever made good on that pledge to Jeremy or if it will be like the tip to the pizza delivery girl, a big fat zero dollars.

Norm

Quote from: LadyFish on August 09, 2019, 06:39:08 PM

I have been wondering why he hasn’t already purchased the new Amazon iPad that I thought he was going to buy on August 1st. That purchase seems to have been pushed back a month, despite his windfall of cash. Without an eyePad he hasn’t been able to show off all the “cleaning” in his hovel that he has claimed to have been doing. Did I miss an explanation of why he didn’t buy it?

I am thinking the sudden Prius troubles are designed to elicit an urgency for more funding from his newest benefactress.

I'm sure by now discovery that a smoking Prius is a solid indication of a destroyed engine with a zero chance of a affordable repair for George and Kathy. A re-manufactured engine costs between $2,250 to $4,000 or about 10% to 20% of the cost of a new vehicle.  Dreams of the two lovebirds selling their sweet ride for an easy $3000 to $3500 have all but disappeared 'up in smoke'

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 09, 2019, 08:01:31 PM
I'm sure by now discovery that a smoking Prius is a solid indication of a destroyed engine with a zero chance of a affordable repair for George and Kathy. A re-manufactured engine costs between $2,250 to $4,000 or about 10% to 20% of the cost of a new vehicle.  Dreams of the two lovebirds selling their sweet ride for an easy $3000 to $3500 have all but disappeared 'up in smoke'

I'm guessing they forgot to check the oil, stuff like that.

Lilith

Good Lord!  Look at that tremendous upper tooth strength.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on August 07, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
Expected donations for my $15,000 Trust Fund can be sent to Falkie2013@gmail.com
[/i]
Does he even have a clue what a trust fund is? I didn't think so.

" A trust fund is a legal entity that holds and manages assets on behalf of another individual or entity."

Well, I hereby pronounce myself the trustee of the "Senda2013" trust fund. Kindly forward all donations to WOTR@AOL.com as George is obviously mentally incapacitated and should not be trusted directly with donations.

By setting up this trust, I expect to be able to help George navigate through what otherwise might become a sticky tax situation by determining when he receives cash, how much he receives, and what he may spend it on. Please forward this message to beingthere and other potential donors.

Regards
-WOTR
(official self-appointed trustee of the #Sendasuperfund.)

Lilith

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2019, 09:08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5JAzBfr_cA

George Senda reveals that Being There is the person that sent him the $500. and doxes her first name, in order to express his appreciation to her.

I wonder why George removed this video?  That's not like him at all!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mSexlEogg

BWAHAHAHAHA

George isn't directly asking for money, but he needs more money.

Dear Benefactoress:

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 02:56:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mSexlEogg

BWAHAHAHAHA

George isn't directly asking for money, but he needs more money.

Dear Benefactoress:

It's absolutely amazing. So far, the #Sendasuperfundâ,,¢  has had three donors and now has in excess of $200. It would appear that many potential donors are more comfortable donating to a trust fund than directly to George...

whoozit

Why does it sound like the more money George gets the less he has?  Oh yeah, Sendanomics, where each each future dollar is spent it six or eight times in the past, present and future.

Norm

Quote from: brig on August 12, 2019, 02:37:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhbcAqQMaWg

George is going to get measured for new clothes. 

#SoundsExpensive

Measured for new clothes? He can't find anything online in his size so he has to travel to a big man's clothing store in SF for custom made pants?  Really? wtf?

There are plenty of big and tall men's clothing stores online that have items ready to ship, no need to have them custom tailored.

Oh wait, maybe he's doing his pre-need funeral planning. Needs to look good for his open casket services.

Hey George, SSI will only pay $225 towards a funeral. That amount barely covers the cost of the cardboard box which gets incinerated anyway. Or skip the cardboard box, the cremation company will apply the $225 towards the cost of the extra gas needed to turn you into a pile of ash.

Oh George, one other thing. That $680 is not a firm price. Every mechanic knows on a well worn engine they will ultimately find more items that need replacing and what happens when the mechanic pulls the head off and discovers the engine head gasket is fine but the cylinder walls are scorched beyond repair. And where do you get a 'replacement' Prius engine for under $1000? And if you do find such a motor, does it run and have you figured the total labor cost to swap out the engine?

Ah well, it's your money, if you haven't learned already at your age you're gonna learn this time....or maybe not.

'Never give a sucker an even break'

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on August 12, 2019, 08:53:53 PM
Hey George, SSI will only pay $225 towards a funeral. That amount barely covers the cost of the cardboard box which gets incinerated anyway. Or skip the cardboard box, the cremation company will apply the $225 towards the cost of the extra gas needed to turn you into a pile of ash.
I don't know the laws down there... But you need a container of some sort (yes, waxed cardboard is the cheapest) up here for a cremation. Doesn't make much sense- but somebody in the industry lobbied somebody in government for a law that makes it the requirement.

Oh, we are now up to $326.12 in the Sendasuperfundâ,,¢. Keep those donations rolling in.  8)