• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 24, 2019, 11:12:34 AM
[attachment=1,msg1335885]

And here, all along, I thought the eye surgery had improved his eyesight so much, that he no longer needed to wear the glasses that George Noory sent him.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 12:13:07 PM
Stalk him hard, he loves it and so do you.

Please explain how talking about information freely divulged on social media is the equivalent of looking through a fence with binoculars.  I’m sure it will be fascinating.

Lilith

HOT OFF THE PRESS

George is convinced that Erin filed the ripoff report (she didn't). He's saying it will give him the ammo he needs to have her YouTube channel shut down. Here's text from 3 emails he's sent over it.

It took a while to load. Total bs and twisting of the truth by Errin Figg who used a false name.
Slander or libel as well.
I have contacted a company that works against ripoff report as they take anonymous “ reports “ and do no verification or follow up.
It never quits with these assholes.
In 2021, they will have been attacking me on line for 20 years !

I have filed a rebuttal. Errin uses a false name and calls me a fraud.
Lets see what she does when I get her You Tube channel removed.

I have Errin now.
I found direct proof on one of her videos and it will get her channel deleted as it is in TOTAL violation of You Tube rules.
I am NOT going to say which video it is.

cc to ErinnF YouTubeStar thread.

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on June 24, 2019, 12:38:53 PM
Please explain how talking about information freely divulged on social media is the equivalent of looking through a fence with binoculars.  I’m sure it will be fascinating.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on June 24, 2019, 01:29:32 PM
HOT OFF THE PRESS

George is convinced that Erin filed the ripoff report (she didn't). He's saying it will give him the ammo he needs to have her YouTube channel shut down. Here's text from 3 emails he's sent over it.

It took a while to load. Total bs and twisting of the truth by Errin Figg who used a false name.
Slander or libel as well.
I have contacted a company that works against ripoff report as they take anonymous “ reports “ and do no verification or follow up.
It never quits with these assholes.
In 2021, they will have been attacking me on line for 20 years !

I have filed a rebuttal. Errin uses a false name and calls me a fraud.
Lets see what she does when I get her You Tube channel removed.

I have Errin now.
I found direct proof on one of her videos and it will get her channel deleted as it is in TOTAL violation of You Tube rules.
I am NOT going to say which video it is.

cc to ErinnF YouTubeStar thread.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 24, 2019, 02:18:02 PM

That explains nothing.  You are complaining about people looking at a woman who lifts her own skirt in public. 

AZZERAE

QuoteKNOCK YOURSELVES OUT. He's been making my life hell for months.

Glad you're getting a kick out of this, Brig.

Would it help at all if I asked you guys to STOP making it worse? And YES, I have a recorded phone call of him asking me if he could pay for phone sex and/or making videos of my feet.

My voicemail transcription sucks, but all the recordings are there.

Listen, most of my subscribers are senior citizens in the hospital or hospice. Could you guys please stop with the dogfight? I know you're behind it.

FRIENDSHIP 😑

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 09:45:41 PM
I think he ended it...

Still, in the last year 0 feedback left as a seller, 63 as a buyer. One item a week gets shipped to the bottomless hovel. Impressive.

I got in from work and my inbox had this info. Senda was defending the ticket sale because it could be used after 5.00 on Sunday. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 24, 2019, 11:12:34 AM
[attachment=1,msg1335885]

It seems he's not going to pursue the negligent eye surgeons, medical staff and hospital regarding his obviously botched eye surgery that had nothing to do with him sticking his shit encrusted digits in his healing eyes. If he was, he'd have mentioned it. 

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 24, 2019, 07:07:15 PM
my god, Michael Vara is doing George Senda reviews! watch out, Rally Squirrel.

https://twitter.com/GabbellC/status/1143322032467148800

Provided that MV was sitting there in his underpants he is off to a great start.
But he really needs to have more phlegm and make more inane pointless observations.
Other than that he is off to a great start at taking over my spot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2019, 07:46:22 PM
Provided that MV was sitting there in his underpants he is off to a great start.
But he really needs to have more phlegm and make more inane pointless observations.
Other than that he is off to a great start at taking over my spot.

Noooo, Mike Vara is an old friend (But maybe not now) of Hoagland. He wrote a book that is pretty much fiction about Mars and shit....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2019, 07:58:01 PM

Noooo, Mike Vara is an old friend (But maybe not now) of Hoagland. He wrote a book that is pretty much fiction about Mars and shit....

Bara?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2019, 08:08:20 PM
No...you're right...  :o

Even today, it remains among the best random drive by's in the annals of Bellgab. 

WhiteCrow

Another YouTube Superstar that missed going to Aliencon because of poor planning.

https://youtu.be/8gov0MbugBc

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 24, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
Another YouTube Superstar that missed going to Aliencon because of poor planning.

https://youtu.be/8gov0MbugBc

So Aliencon was short two mentally challenged adults this year?

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 24, 2019, 08:03:14 PM

Damn.. Yes. Who is Mike Vara then?
Oh, no. You appear to have slept through the entire second half of the 6th season.  :(

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2019, 10:03:30 PM
So Aliencon was short two mentally challenged adults this year?

At least you've got to give the guy credit for taking responsibility for his mistakes.  You'll notice he didn't blame it on his ophthalmologist.

WOTR

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 24, 2019, 11:27:44 PM
At least you've got to give the guy credit for taking responsibility for his mistakes.  You'll notice he didn't blame it on his ophthalmologist.

I'm not even arguing that. I had started to type a long, rambling addition that basically stated that I hoped the guy would be able to avoid BG and all of the crap in it's orbit.

He sounded like he really researched his options and put a lot of effort into it (something else that our resident youtuber fails to do.) Even his video had credits at the end.

It was just an amusing (I had hoped) observation on this years aliencon.