• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
Ted.. The gamekeeper is called Ted, this was a documentary made on SV's splendid estate a few years back.. SV's real name is revealed...Watch to the end though...That is REAL devotion.

https://youtu.be/wivJ6FeXqdk

Such a beautiful estate. Surely there is room for a Sendapotamus in his private zoo? George could spend his days sunning himself, floating in a pool, and being hosed down by the zookeeper. It is inhumane and inexcusable for a bellgabber with the means not to be supporting George during his (never ending) time of need.

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
Miracles are real!

Just a few hours ago our chubby cheeked little muffin buddy was strapped to a hospital gurney in hideous pain that he described to the attending doctor to be beyond a 10! For a while it appeared we were going to lose our little friend, sadness and remorse was everywhere.

BUT this morning we find our miraculously cured little trooper sailing down the freeway with the lovely Kathy on their way to Starbucks for treats and some of that free WiFi!

Thank you  mr jeezus!

Lucky she didn't get rear ended while slowing way down and stopping like that.  I don't think Prius #5 is a good thing - for them or for society at large.

Last evening:

"K:  George I'm sooooo bored."
"G:  Well.  Let's hop in Prius #5 and cruise over to the ER and see what's shaking over there.  Afterwards we can swing by the Circle K and get a baker's dozen of Chili Dogs and
then hit the Safeway."
"K:  Can I get a pack of Poke'mon cards at the Safeway?"
"G: You bet!"

Put the number 7 bus in that equation and everything changes.....................

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 11:11:29 AM

Oh bless, George can tick another box off.. "I hadn't seen a car wreck on the back of a truck until today".
The car must have hit George.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
Ted.. The gamekeeper is called Ted, this was a documentary made on SV's splendid estate a few years back.. SV's real name is revealed...Watch to the end though...That is REAL devotion.

https://youtu.be/wivJ6FeXqdk

Bless me, I stand corrected!  Ted it was.  Never was there such a beater for scaring up those stubborn little birdies.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
Miracles are real!

Just a few hours ago our chubby cheeked little muffin buddy was strapped to a hospital gurney in hideous pain that he described to the attending doctor to be beyond a 10!

Really? A 10? I wiped my bike out at 150 in shorts, a T-shirt and no helmet (yes, for those of you keeping track- that explains alot). I went to the hospital laying in the back of my fathers van. Broke my arm and walked to the hospital, was stabbed in the hand and drove myself.

A few months back... Kidney stones. I called an ambulance (for the first time in my life). When the attendant asked the level of pain, I think I replied with 7. I knew there is worse pain. Although I was tempted to answer with "10, you idiot. Why do you think I called an ambulance", I recognized that giving the answer 10 leaves you nowhere to go. If the pain gets worse, how do you communicate it on a scale of 1-10 when you are already maxed out?

10... And he is driving around and eating at starbucks today. Did the ass ever get his taxpayer provided cleaner? If not, are we possibly back on that scam again? Is he hoping they give him oxy and he can get it provided by the taxpayer and then sell it on the mean streets of Martinez? What is the whale up to this time...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 11:24:19 AM
Bless me, I stand corrected!  Ted it was.  Never was there such a beater for scaring up those stubborn little birdies.

I love the bit at the end: "You heard what I said"..  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 11:27:24 AM
Really? A 10? I wiped my bike out at 150 in shorts, a T-shirt and no helmet (yes, for those of you keeping track- that explains alot). I went to the hospital laying in the back of my fathers van. Broke my arm and walked to the hospital, was stabbed in the hand and drove myself.

A few months back... Kidney stones. I called an ambulance (for the first time in my life). When the attendant asked the level of pain, I think I replied with 7. I knew there is worse pain. Although I was tempted to answer with "10, you idiot. Why do you think I called an ambulance", I recognized that giving the answer 10 leaves you nowhere to go. If the pain gets worse, how do you communicate it on a scale of 1-10 when you are already maxed out?

10... And he is driving around and eating at starbucks today. Did the ass ever get his taxpayer provided cleaner? If not, are we possibly back on that scam again? Is he hoping they give him oxy and he can get it provided by the taxpayer and then sell it on the mean streets of Martinez? What is the whale up to this time...

It just goes to show what a trooper he is.. A ten nudging twelve one day and making the arduous Starbucks/free wi fi 'haul' the next day. Not many mere mortals could do that.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

I love the bit at the end: "You heard what I said"..  ;)

You loved it but SV won't.  He'll be pissed for hours at that 'mongrel' threatening a Peer of the Realm like that.

Norm

Alrighty now, I'm becoming extremely testy! Princess Dimitri promised us a 'livestream' from StarBucks and here it is now 3:30pm Martinez time and NO video!

There is no excuse for this. We have anxiously awaited hours for his holiness to grace us with his verbal video onslaught of vicious bitterings and prolific absurdness, WE DESERVE BETTER!

PChirp

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
Alrighty now, I'm becoming extremely testy! Princess Dimitri promised us a 'livestream' from StarBucks and here it is now 3:30pm Martinez time and NO video!

There is no excuse for this. We have anxiously awaited hours for his holiness to grace us with his verbal video onslaught of vicious bitterings and prolific absurdness, WE DESERVE BETTER!

Senda--don't be a f'in' tease.  You get me all set and ready for a 'podcast' and then I'm left hangin'.  Anxious doesn't even begin to describe my anticipation.  This is NOT how you treat your ardent fans, Big Guy...gimme a break.   >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
Alrighty now, I'm becoming extremely testy!...WE DESERVE BETTER!
Quote from: PurpleChirple on June 23, 2019, 04:56:59 PM
This is NOT how you treat your ardent fans, Big Guy...gimme a break.   >:(

Aren't you two going to feel foolish (and guilty) when you find out that he could not do the stream because he was in too much pain.  :'(

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 05:38:23 PM
Aren't you two going to feel foolish (and guilty) when you find out that he could not do the stream because he was in too much pain.  :'(

George did rate his pain above ten out of ten.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 05:41:28 PM
George did rate his pain above ten out of ten.

That was entirely the fault of the incompetent and likely negligent so called medical staff who don't consider the management of his pain as they do whatever it is they do on patients. I'm surprised though he didn't guide them gently in their diagnosis and prognosis as he was reading medical journals aged three.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

That was entirely the fault of the incompetent and likely negligent so called medical staff who don't consider the management of his pain as they do whatever it is they do on patients. I'm surprised though he didn't guide them gently in their diagnosis and prognosis as he was reading medical journals aged three.

the medical staff really needs to like, share, subscribe and donate to his channel. plus, that gives them access to Mr. Senda's full medical history. George has basically done all of the work for those lazy providers. shameful.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

I would have to agree.  With pain of the magnitude, I would have taken the leg.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 06:24:41 PM
I would have to agree.  With pain of the magnitude, I would have taken the leg.

A question that could be reasonably asked is; Does Senda have a season ticket for the ER of his choice?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 06:28:45 PM
A question that could be reasonably asked is; Does Senda have a season ticket for the ER of his choice?

yes, he found a good deal on Groupon.

Norm

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 23, 2019, 06:15:50 PM
the medical staff really needs to like, share, subscribe and donate to his channel. plus, that gives them access to Mr. Senda's full medical history. George has basically done all the work for those lazy providers. shameful.

I especially enjoyed George attempting to explain to the attending ER Doc why he doesn't have a dedicated GP. He failed to tell the real truth that he personally FIRED them all for being incompetent for failing to follow his wishes and self prescribed treatment for all his aliments (some real but most imaginary)

Big mistake George, livestreaming the ER Doc's initial determination as to why you felt you needed to go to emergency rather than a walk-in clinic. The entire (now recorded forever) visit will quickly spread to the entire internet while your credibility continues a downward spiral....

Donut George?  Pizza?  You need to eat, the stress of dealing with trolls really makes a big fella like you hungry...so hungry...

https://youtu.be/t2mU6USTBRE

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 06:35:56 PM
Big mistake George, livestreaming the ER Doc's initial determination as to why you felt you needed to go to emergency rather than a walk-in clinic. The entire (now recorded forever) visit will quickly spread to the entire internet while your credibility continues a downward spiral....
If Georgie rated his pain as more than 10 / 10, I would say it was necessary to go to emergency. How dare the quack not recognize that a GP is incapable of tending to that kind of pain.

Of course, George probably should be thankful that euthanasia laws are not in effect yet. It would seem that when you reach that level of pain, the only humane response would be to put you down...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 23, 2019, 06:46:45 PM
If Georgie rated his pain as more than 10 / 10, I would say it was necessary to go to emergency. How dare the quack not recognize that a GP is incapable of tending to that kind of pain.

Of course, George probably should be thankful that euthanasia laws are not in effect yet. It would seem that when you reach that level of pain, the only humane response would be to put you down...

It is the only humane thing to do.

Yorkshire pud

Fixed the spelling mistakes.  ;)

QuoteGeorge Senda has scammed people on ebay and youtube. He has sold a toy claiming it to be Legos, however upon further inspection it was Gigos.  Instead of being apologetic and working with the buyer to rectify the issue George became belligerent and stated it wasn't his fault because he hadn't seen a lego in years.

George then tried to claim the item wasn't sent back to him despite him showing the item had been on his youtube videos.  George is currently selling a ticket to an event, AlienCon at close to full price despite the fact that the event is over.  George is trying to scam unsuspecting, innocent people and should be avoided. DO not do business with George or his account PiersonAssociates1 on ebay.  George Senda is a fraud. 

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 06:59:49 PM
Fixed the spelling mistakes.  ;)
Sorry Sue Gabb is embarrassed. She typed it fast and didn't proof read. She does that with non academic writing sometimes. She can be a slave to spell check!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 23, 2019, 07:12:36 PM
Sorry Sue Gabb is embarrassed. She typed it fast and didn't proof read. She does that with non academic writing sometimes. She can be a slave to spell check!

Spell check isn't a panacea either. It only checks if a word is incorrectly spelt, not if it's the correct word or grammatically correct.

Fuck Senda.

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on June 23, 2019, 08:34:40 PM
Falkie has reposted his Aliencon ticket if you still want to bid!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Alien-Con-Los-Angeles-Ca-June-21st-June-23rd-2019-Ticket-/223563373336?item=223563373336&pageci=c6d77bda-70e6-4d9e-b5b5-56a20cfb7573&redirect=mobile
I think he ended it...

Still, in the last year 0 feedback left as a seller, 63 as a buyer. One item a week gets shipped to the bottomless hovel. Impressive.