• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 06:33:29 AM
OMG. Who streams from the Safeway immediately after an ER visit?  Besides I thought Kathy
would never return there after the emotional trauma of not being allowed to use an expired
coupon?

I couldn't quite make it out, but it sounded to me like he said , that the Dr said, that it's only a stretched muscle, and that he doesn't want to hear about it being a waste of the taxpayers money.   

#ICouldBeWrong.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 06:43:37 AM
I couldn't quite make it out, but it sounded to me like he said , that the Dr said, that it's only a stretched muscle, and that he doesn't want to hear about it being a waste of the taxpayers money.   

#ICouldBeWrong.

You very well might be wrong Brig.  It seems like the internet connection deep inside the bowels of the ER has wonderful
internet.  All we got out of him gliding effortlessly down the aisles of the Safeway was "Mugwumpf" and weird, blotchy video.

SredniVashtar

Can't we crowdfund an inexpensive assassin to end this misery once and for all? Do the people of Martinez really need this glazed ham waddling around sucking up resources that could be spent on deserving people? Fuck Senda with a flagpole covered in barbed wire. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 23, 2019, 07:24:12 AM
Can't we crowdfund an inexpensive assassin to end this misery once and for all? Do the people of Martinez really need this glazed ham waddling around sucking up resources that could be spent on deserving people? Fuck Senda with a flagpole covered in barbed wire. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!!

Of course not.  That's illegal,absurd and immoral.   Also unnecessary.  Just ran him thru the Northwest Mutual Life - life
expectancy gonculator and came up with 69 years.  He is what - 68 now?   

https://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/#0

K_Dubb

Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!!

Well.  Now I see where you have been serving up your finest material.

He let me down.  He didn't post a video from inside the Safeway.   Was looking forward to that.   :'(

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 07:56:57 AM
Well.  Now I see where you have been serving up your finest material.

He's got the yips K_Dubb.

#sad

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 07:59:40 AM
He's got the yips K_Dubb.

#sad

Someone get him into the shade with a cold compress and a Pimm's.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:04:28 AM
Someone get him into the shade with a cold compress and a Pimm's.

It's probably over 80 degrees F there.   Isn't that the point where Euro's start dying like flies?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 08:07:38 AM
It's probably over 80 degrees F there.   Isn't that the point where Euro's start dying like flies?

Not to hear them tell it.  Though the English are effete/They're quite impervious to heat etc. etc.

I don't know where that unflappable reputation comes from -- I've always thought they should be classed among the excitable Mediterranean races.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:14:03 AM
Not to hear them tell it.  Though the English are effete/They're quite impervious to heat etc. etc.

I don't know where that unflappable reputation comes from -- I've always thought they should be classed among the excitable Mediterranean races.

Absa-damn-lute-ly.  Definitely susceptible to a certain,  emmmm.  Latin Nervousness. 

Well it seems as if the Pommie has been routed yet again.  How have you been man?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

Absa-damn-lute-ly.  Definitely susceptible to a certain,  emmmm.  Latin Nervousness. 

Well it seems as if the Pommie has been routed yet again.  How have you been man?

Oh fine, fine.  I hope he hasn't wandered off; in his current frame of mind I was wondering whether the playful suggestion of a biker gang might get any traction.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:30:35 AM
Oh fine, fine.  I hope he hasn't wandered off; in his current frame of mind I was wondering whether the playful suggestion of a biker gang might get any traction.

Probably down at the Frog and Toad sobbing over the loss of British Honduras...........   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 07:58:24 AM
He let me down.  He didn't post a video from inside the Safeway.   Was looking forward to that.   :'(

He claimed that they have copyright music playing in Safeway, thus preventing him from live streaming in there.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 09:43:40 AM
He claimed that they have copyright music playing in Safeway, thus preventing him from live streaming in there.
Unbelievable, Safeway should know to turn off the music when George comes in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:02:43 PM

C'mon of the two, the hippo has the sex appeal, am I right?

Now we know what kind of “women” you’re into. :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 08:14:03 AM

Just to clear something up...The British weather (It doesn't have a climate as such, just weather. And Scotland's weather changes in the space of 30 minutes) is a pre-occupation of the average Brit (Especially the effete Southerners who live south of Watford Gap) to the exclusion of almost anything else. It can be used as a chat up line, a means of starting a fight, deciding what to eat.. It is also ALWAYS too cold or too hot. It is never 'just right'. For example here in Sacramento today it is going to hit 99, clearly far too hot, it's been as high as 105 last week, which is worse. In the two months of winter, it gets down to the mid 40's on some days (But no snow of course) and that is clearly far too cold.

I hope that explains things.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 23, 2019, 09:46:13 AM
Unbelievable, Safeway should know to turn off the music when George comes in.

Don't they know who he is? Seriously?  :o

Yorkshire pud

How inexpensive? Asking for a friend.  8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 09:50:20 AM

Just to clear something up...The British weather (It doesn't have a climate as such, just weather. And Scotland's weather changes in the space of 30 minutes) is a pre-occupation of the average Brit (Especially the effete Southerners who live south of Watford Gap) to the exclusion of almost anything else. It can be used as a chat up line, a means of starting a fight, deciding what to eat.. It is also ALWAYS too cold or too hot. It is never 'just right'. For example here in Sacramento today it is going to hit 99, clearly far too hot, it's been as high as 105 last week, which is worse. In the two months of winter, it gets down to the mid 40's on some days (But no snow of course) and that is clearly far too cold.

I hope that explains things.

Your issue is with Mr. Coward (who will, doubtless, be amazed at what weather weenies his countrymen have become), not me -- I suggest you look him up at the Savoy in the sky and set him to rights.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 09:57:46 AM
Your issue is with Mr. Coward (who will, doubtless, be amazed at what weather weenies his countrymen have become), not me -- I suggest you look him up at the Savoy in the sky and set him to rights.

I can't afford the heady heights of the Savoy. SV can of course because he was born into money...That he squandered it on gambling, biker gangs and distilling ethanol for public consumption sort of cramped that avenue.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:04:43 AM

I can't afford the heady heights of the Savoy. SV can of course because he was born into money...That he squandered it on gambling, biker gangs and distilling ethanol for public consumption sort of cramped that avenue.

He did specify a cheap assassin, didn't he?  My, how the gilt has come off the gingerbread!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 10:09:55 AM
He did specify a cheap assassin, didn't he?  My, how the gilt has come off the gingerbread!
Assassin? That sounds expensive. I would estimate a large Domino's pizza a day for six months will produce the same results. Assume you only buy the sale item (as long as it does not have jalapeno's or olives) and suddenly you are into it for less than $2000. Senda enjoys his last days (and has additional money for ipads) and there are no charges and no investigation.

Yes, I'm actually suggesting that you use the Domino's delivery guy as your assassin. Tip him well.

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 10:09:55 AM

It does explain many things.  Like him having to make his own muffins.  Remember those he showed with the gravel in bottoms?  With all the belt tightening, he had to
terminate Paulina the cook and send her back to Krakow.   :'(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 10:22:50 AM
It does explain many things.  Like him having to make his own muffins.  Remember those he showed with the gravel in bottoms?  With all the belt tightening, he had to

You're right!  That talk of a new oven, too -- he's probably tired of those trips to the cellar every time he wants a frozen pizza.  The scullery maid was the first to go, you know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 23, 2019, 10:22:50 AM

He didn't tell you why she had to go back then? Oh...  :-\

I've said too much.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2019, 10:48:24 AM
He didn't tell you why she had to go back then? Oh...  :-\

I've said too much.

Oh that was a flimsy cover story to make him seem marriageable.  I'm pretty sure it was the thought of Alec the gamekeeper's muffins that kept him up anight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 23, 2019, 10:53:10 AM
Oh that was a flimsy cover story to make him seem marriageable.  I'm pretty sure it was the thought of Alec the gamekeeper's muffins that kept him up anight.

Ted.. The gamekeeper is called Ted, this was a documentary made on SV's splendid estate a few years back.. SV's real name is revealed...Watch to the end though...That is REAL devotion.

https://youtu.be/wivJ6FeXqdk

Norm

Miracles are real!

Just a few hours ago our chubby cheeked little muffin buddy was strapped to a hospital gurney in hideous pain that he described to the attending doctor to be beyond a 10! For a while it appeared we were going to lose our little friend, sadness and remorse was everywhere.

BUT this morning we find our miraculously cured little trooper sailing down the freeway with the lovely Kathy on their way to Starbucks for treats and some of that free WiFi!

Thank you  mr jeezus!

https://youtu.be/9Qs55okS_-o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2019, 11:07:19 AM
Miracles are real!

Just a few hours ago our chubby cheeked little muffin buddy was strapped to a hospital gurney in hideous pain that he described to the attending doctor to be beyond a 10! For a while it appeared we were going to lose our little friend, sadness and remorse was everywhere.

BUT this morning we find our miraculously cured little trooper sailing down the freeway with the lovely Kathy on their way to Starbucks for treats and some of that free WiFi!

Thank you  mr jeezus!

https://youtu.be/9Qs55okS_-o

Oh bless, George can tick another box off.. "I hadn't seen a car wreck on the back of a truck until today".