• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

"screaming in pain"

"it hurts to go to the bathroom"

"i sleep on a sofa bed"

"i almost died from a sinus infection"

Lilith

I think he just dropped his IPad off the bed. 

#ICouldBeWrong

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 22, 2019, 10:41:02 PM
"screaming in pain"

"it hurts to go to the bathroom"

"i sleep on a sofa bed"

"i almost died from a sinus infection"

All these classic lines of dialogue and much much more can be found in almost any youtube video from Sendaproductions incâ,,¢..

Don't miss out, they're selling fast. Buy now and avoid disappointment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 22, 2019, 10:46:02 PM
tummy!

[attachment=1,msg1335490]

That's some serious calorie and high fat content storage in that there flesh bubba.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 10:50:59 PM

Does Jimbo know Senda like we do? It seems not.

Its sad to see these new uninformed sock puppets show up in Sendas chat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on June 22, 2019, 10:54:36 PM
Its sad to see these new uninformed sock puppets show up in Sendas chat.

Not so much sock puppets , but woefully naive in the workings (Yeah I know) of the Senda philosophy.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 22, 2019, 10:32:12 PM
his color and weight look good.

... For a hippopotamus...

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 22, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

[attachment=1,msg1335490]

Please pay attention to the colour, shape and curves of the hippo in the background when comparing the Sendapotamusâ,,¢.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 22, 2019, 10:59:41 PM
... For a hippopotamus...
Please pay attention to the colour, shape and curves of the hippo in the background when comparing the Sendapotamusâ,,¢.

Uncanny...

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 22, 2019, 11:08:31 PM

Uncanny...
I was talking to my mother on the phone when I hit refresh and started laughing. I opted to turn laughter into a cough to avoid having to try to explain the Sendapotoamus comp pictures.

Very nice.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 22, 2019, 11:15:38 PM
I was talking to my mother on the phone when I hit refresh and laughed. I opted to turn laughter into a cough to avoid having to try to explain the Sendapotoamus comp pictures.

Very nice.  :)

Explain...to your own mother? How? Seriously, how? To your mother? There are some on here who can't explain to their spouses. But your mother?

Norm

I'm very unhappy with chubby chops, claiming to be in terrible pain yet is fully able to argue with trolls on his iPad using John Muir's free hospital WiFi from his emergency room bed.

I sure hope he receives the best possible hospital care during his time with the caring staff at John Muir...

heh...heh...heh....

SredniVashtar

This is a scam, guaranteed. He's trying to get the state to provide him with his own personal fat car.

whoozit

This last ER trip got my noggin joggin’ and I know how George can financial provide for these trips, twelve new Prius (one for each chin), his container sanctuary in the desert and all of the alien con’s he can find.  It was really the tummy pictures that brought it all together.  He and Kathy need to market Thar She Blowsâ,,¢ mayonnaise.  The label would have a picture of George in a Prius named the Pequod holding a jar of mayo with a large smile on his face.  That sentence should be enough for the rest of the details to fall into place, I definitely don’t want to draw a more detailed diagram.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2019, 01:57:18 PM
... long desert drives in his 4X4 while stopping briefly to engage in passionate lovemaking and all-you-can-eat buffets.

Well shit. That sounds like a great time.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 23, 2019, 02:03:57 AM
This is a scam, guaranteed. He's trying to get the state to provide him with his own personal fat car.

Does the Hacienda have an elevator?  If not, he'll need a lift for it.  Even then I'm not seeing it fit in his
pad, so I guess it will have to stay out in the aisle in front of the fire extinguisher equipment.
Of course the Prius won't cut any more either so he'll need a Van with a ramp.  The leg swelling might be
the start of congestive heart failure so he'll need a new ticker as well. 

So California will have to make a big Senda investment but it will be totally worth it.

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2019, 06:24:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F8NcTR1QXE

OMG. Who streams from the Safeway immediately after an ER visit?  Besides I thought Kathy
would never return there after the emotional trauma of not being allowed to use an expired
coupon?