• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 09, 2019, 06:22:42 PM
In theory, not a bad idea... However, harpoons are mounted to massive ships. You are going to need something with a little more heft than a Pirus on which to mount your harpoon if you intend to hunt the "great, white Senda."
I don’t usually get to go all Queequeg on someone...

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 09, 2019, 06:32:30 PM
Long story short - George and Kathy ALWAYS wear their seat belts. 

To divulge any further comment on the issue would most likely be a violation of George's trust in Ol' Gerry, so I'll need to leave it at that.  Everyone here *knows* I'm already on thin ice with The Master.

There are others who also received the inbox with the details, so it's up to them whether they want to share more or not.  Personally, I'd recommend against it.

FRIENDSHIP.

I'm glad they have you to count on, ole Ger. I'm looking forward to the next season with great anticipation.

Blessings

Quote from: chefist on June 09, 2019, 06:46:38 PM
I'm glad they have you to count on, ole Ger. I'm looking forward to the next season with great anticipation.

Blessings

Hey Chefist!  Good to see you, man!

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 06:47:17 PM
Can you go on a Nantucket Sleighride on the west coast?
Dashing through the waves
On a one whale open boat...
O’er the ocean brave
Munching biscuit of oat

Long story short - George and Kathy ALWAYS wear their seat belts. 

To divulge any further comment on the issue would most likely be a violation of George's trust in Ol' Gerry, so I'll need to leave it at that.  Everyone here *knows* I'm already on thin ice with The Master.

There are others who also received the inbox with the details, so it's up to them whether they want to share more or not.  Personally, I'd recommend against it.

FRIENDSHIP.

Wonderful news on all fronts.   Glad you are not totally exiled any more and very good to know that seat belts are always worn in Prius #5. 
Perhaps it was just the poor internet connection that made it appear that was not the case.   

WOTR

I cannot believe that the "circle of trust" is still alive (or that Senda is still alive, for that matter.) My hat is off to you.

FRIENDSHIP.

The Master(tm) is being throttled by his internet provider for using too much data.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 09:03:43 PM
The Master(tm) is being throttled by his internet provider for using too much data.
I see the opening you left there- And I'm not going to take it. We all know that it is just a hard pillow...

He is going in a pool tomorrow?   Does the complex have a livestreaming webcam?

Lilith

Is George using his wifi hotspot?  I can't understand a word he's saying.

Quote from: WOTR on June 09, 2019, 09:08:10 PM
I see the opening you left there- And I'm not going to take it. We all know that it is just a hard pillow...

why i would never do such a thing. have you seen my video where i explain that The Master(tm) has unfairly banned me from his live chats? i was framed by trolls and evil sewergabbers.

George needs to get ahold of his internet provider and get his speed figured out.

Lilith

I forgot, he not only got the new hotspot thing for his IPad, but he also changed his home internet service this month.

Maybe the service he had before, was better.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2019, 09:58:57 PM
I forgot, he not only got the new hotspot thing for his IPad, but he also changed his home internet service this month.

Maybe the service he had before, was better.

my god, i hope that's not the case.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 10:01:02 PM
my god, i hope that's not the case.

He should probably cancel the hot spot service, since he isn't going to AlienCon.

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2019, 10:04:00 PM
He should probably cancel the hot spot service, since he isn't going to AlienCon.

he probably should, yes.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 10:14:15 PM
he probably should, yes.

Negative.  That would make further live streaming from Prius #5 impossible.
We want more of 'em.  Maybe we'll see that baby go up like a roman candle live.

Some how I don't think he bothered to replace that fender liner so the engine is vulnerable
to debris damage. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 10:22:37 PM
Negative.  That would make further live streaming from Prius #5 impossible.
We want more of 'em.  Maybe we'll see that baby go up like a roman candle live.

nigga is harder on Prius's than Jace Connors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 09:13:32 PM
why i would never do such a thing. have you seen my video where i explain that The Master(tm) has unfairly banned me from his live chats? i was framed by trolls and evil sewergabbers.
I certainly did not mean to imply that the opening was left on purpose... only that it was there. I know that you would never encourage others to reference "throttling."

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 09, 2019, 10:14:15 PM
he probably should, yes.

See... You have been banished to the outer rings of the circle for too long now. It almost sounds (to an untrained ear) that you might be telling your "master" what he should do. I recall when others suggested that he should sell some of his "woo" books.

Tread carefully, Groyper- Senda may not appreciate your well meaning advice.  ;)

So I had to look up Brianna Wu as the name kind of implied mega hottie potential.     

Doh!