• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
If I ever get to Martinez I’m going to dress up like Captain Ahab and chase George with a harpoon.

I hope it turns out better for you than it did for him.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
I hope it turns out better for you than it did for him.
It’s all a matter of focus. Ahab was too distracted.  I think most of us here put Ahab’s fixation to shame.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
If I ever get to Martinez I’m going to dress up like Captain Ahab and chase George with a harpoon.

The Starbucks that Senda steals the wi-fi and helps himself to free water from, has a creek running alongside it, hell of a drop down to it though.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 12:27:42 PM
Alas, I knew poor Whoozit well.   :'(

Is it me or did Ahab have an uncanny resemblance to both Abe Lincoln and Gregory Peck?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 12:28:37 PM

The Starbucks that Senda steals the wi-fi and helps himself to free water from, has a creek running alongside it, hell of a drop down to it though.
Starbucks is in on the plan.   ;). It acquiesced to my authority and the inevitability of the confrontation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 12:30:15 PM
Starbucks is in on the plan.   ;)

The guy with the bike on the right is on the walkway above the creek.

Starbucks is in on the plan.   ;)

If you get down into the ravine, be on the lookout for Orangey Cat.   I'm interested in a confirmed sighting and photos. 
Get a scat sample to.   Just.  Because...............

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 12:29:58 PM
Is it me or did Ahab have an uncanny resemblance to both Abe Lincoln and Gregory Peck?

Peck played the superior Ahab.

SredniVashtar

Starbucks is in on the plan.   ;). It acquiesced to my authority and the inevitability of the confrontation.

Blame it on the FoodMaxx crone. Or the guy threatening Senda in the library.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 12:41:57 PM
Fact:  Ahab was Amish.  He raised barns and took down genetic freaks.  Hmmm....

That is actually rather profound BJM.   I think we may have an explanation for the fear and loathing of Amish at long last.

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 12:33:33 PM
If you get down into the ravine, be on the lookout for Orangey Cat.   I'm interested in a confirmed sighting and photos. 
Get a scat sample to.   Just.  Because...............

And, beware the raccoons.
If Falkie were to fall down there, they could feast for days.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 12:44:04 PM
That is actually rather profound BJM.   I think we may have an explanation for the fear and loathing of Amish at long last.

Yes, than and the fact that when you shake the hand of an Amish man, you feel the rough grip of a man who toils for a living. 

Yorkshire pud

Note the mail box that was installed there to facilitate the returns that Senda made of the toys that were delivered broken to him. This is the hovel where he resides...Mind your own business and STFU.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 12:49:27 PM
Note the mail box that was installed there to facilitate the returns that Senda made of the toys that were delivered broken to him. This is the hovel where he resides...Mind your own business and STFU.

Life on Ferry Street is no fairytale.

Quote from: LadyFish on June 09, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
And, beware the raccoons.
If Falkie were to fall down there, they could feast for days.

Well they are not so much Raccoons as Spawns of Satan that rob food from innocent kitties.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 12:52:55 PM
Well they are not so much Raccoons as Spawns of Satan that rob food from innocent kitties.

It was always thus.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 09, 2019, 12:52:55 PM

Senda quote:  "They are addicted to cat food."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 12:55:16 PM
Senda quote:  "They are addicted to cat food."

He hasn't worked out yet that addiction and survival are not mutually inclusive.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 01:00:08 PM

He hasn't worked out yet that addiction and survival are not mutually inclusive.

And what of Senda and Kathleen's motivations for the buffet or smorgasbord?  A predilection? A penchant?

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 09, 2019, 01:00:08 PM

If he could feed the cats to the raccoons and the raccoons to the cats he’d get the skins for nothing.

LadyFish

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 01:04:24 PM
And what of Senda and Kathleen's motivations for the buffet or smorgasbord?  A predilection? A penchant?

A stampede?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 09, 2019, 01:04:24 PM

I wonder when the owners of these Chinese buffets are going to cotton on to the fact that all-u-can-eat is not a wise business strategy if you're within 200 miles of Senda and Kathy.

SredniVashtar

Has anyone still got the gif of Kathy at the buffet? I've never seen anyone move so fast.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 09, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Has anyone still got the gif of Kathy at the buffet? I've never seen anyone move so fast.
Imagine being the owner of said buffet and seeing George and svelte Kathleen coming in.  I bet they never saw profits drop so fast.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on June 09, 2019, 01:18:01 PM
Imagine being the owner of said buffet and seeing George and svelte Kathleen coming in.  I bet they never saw profits drop so fast.

Did you see the video where those slobs covered the table in dishes? Going back was too much trouble for them.