• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on May 13, 2019, 06:48:57 PM
Copied below is Falkie's description for his livestream from last night with Abram titled:
ABRAM TAKE A SHOT FOR INTERNET A THON LIVE.

(My favorite line is what Kathy says about Falkie's ass, especially in view of Falkie's reverse ass gif)

THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER LIVE VIDEOS FROM NOW ON OTHER THAN AT ALIEN CON.
NO CONSISTENT SUPPORT, NO VIDEOS.

As Kathy says : " Why should YOU bust your ass for nothing ? "

Thank you to those who did donate to help me to get to the 2019 Alien Con in LA.
Your contributions are very appreciated.

Because of my bank charging me horrendous NSF charges, I do not have the money to pay my
internet bill even though I had money to pay all my charges.
NO ONE DONATED.
My internet will be cut off Tuesday and I will not have internet again at home until June.
This will be the last live stream cast I do until I go to Alien Con.
For months I was asked :

" When are you going to go live again ? "

AND

" We miss your live videos. "

Yet no one consistently wants to support this channel.

Enjoy the darkness.

Abram was not happy about it either.

You can send Paypal donations for me and the cats to my Paypal account at :

I read that and really tried hard to feel sorry for the grifting, greedy, wasteful, disgusting pile of festering shit...but somehow I can't find the words.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2019, 06:54:50 PM

I read that and really tried hard to feel sorry for the grifting, greedy, wasteful, disgusting pile of festering shit...but somehow I can't find the words.

He's said it so many times, the novelty has worn off.  Perfectly understandable.

Senda needs to come up with a new shtick.

Norm

Well, not to worry, he'll be back. He ALWAYS comes back. As long is there is free WiFi nearby to delete YouTube comments the Ferry Street Slug will slime his way back....

LadyFish

Don't waste your time trying to find a way to feel sorry for him. He is a cheating, lazy, selfish, festering hemorrhoid in need of a good popping.

I listened briefly last night & heard Falkie say something about if his internet gets cut, he would have to haul his computer to the library(which he mentioned was very difficult for him to just move around his apartment) to defend his territory or whatever against other players in his online game. I am wondering if he has been frequently been spending small amounts of money on that game which added up to a large sum that caused him to be overdrawn at his bank.

Lilith

So Senda couldn't figure out how to use the solar panel backpack?

whoozit

George’s extra chins have morphed into a single mega extra chin.

a 67 year old obese man listening to cartoon music. his name? George Senda.

my god, now he's manhandling one of his frightened kitties with those filthy hands.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on May 13, 2019, 07:23:09 PM
Don't waste your time trying to find a way to feel sorry for him. He is a cheating, lazy, selfish, festering hemorrhoid in need of a good popping.

I listened briefly last night & heard Falkie say something about if his internet gets cut, he would have to haul his computer to the library(which he mentioned was very difficult for him to just move around his apartment) to defend his territory or whatever against other players in his online game. I am wondering if he has been frequently been spending small amounts of money on that game which added up to a large sum that caused him to be overdrawn at his bank.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Well, perhaps...Maybe

Okay then yes...There I said it.

itch those eyes, George. put your thumbs into it!

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Watching George scratch, put his fingers in his mouth and ears, and then rubbing his eyes, is getting very hard to watch.  I'm just waiting for him to pick up the tissue he blew his nose in, and rub his eyes with it.

Lilith

I wonder when was the last time George washed his bed pillows?  He probably needs a new mattress too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2019, 08:18:55 PM
Watching George scratch, put his fingers in his mouth and ears, and then rubbing his eyes, is getting very hard to watch.  I'm just waiting for him to pick up the tissue he blew his nose in, and rub his eyes with it.

Is that a bad thing then?

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2019, 08:23:30 PM
Probably fleas and bedbugs.

gross.

is George wearing a U.S. Marines t shirt?

annnd he's back to digging in his eyes again.

PChirp

Has Senda been drinking/drunk???!?  Never seen him like this.   :o :o :o

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2019, 08:06:13 PM
my god, now he's manhandling one of his frightened kitties with those filthy hands.
A few months ago one of them scratched him on the face during a live video very violently. It was one of those late night marathon lives that like 6 of us were at. Not sure which one but I've been meaning to find it

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 13, 2019, 08:29:59 PM
Has Senda been drinking/drunk???!?  Never seen him like this.   :o :o :o

the heat is making his brian drunk.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 13, 2019, 08:28:10 PM
gross.

is George wearing a U.S. Marines t shirt?

annnd he's back to digging in his eyes again.

That's all because of the incompetent eye surgeon who very stupidly made the assumption that just because Senda was told both verbally and in writing not to rub his eyes after his cataract operation he would. That millions have had the same operation and followed those simple instructions and had life changing vision improvement because of it makes no difference. The surgeon obviously dropped the ball and should be sued.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 13, 2019, 08:31:03 PM
A few months ago one of them scratched him on the face during a live video very violently. It was one of those late night marathon lives that like 6 of us were at. Not sure which one but I've been meaning to find it

the great cat rebellion of 2019!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 13, 2019, 08:33:18 PM
That's all because of the incompetent eye surgeon who very stupidly made the assumption that just because Senda was told both verbally and in writing not to rub his eyes after his cataract operation he would. That millions have had the same operation and followed those simple instructions and had life changing vision improvement because of it makes no difference. The surgeon obviously dropped the ball and should be sued.

George should sue for medical malpractice and gross negligence.