• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Well, everyone knows Sweat Kathy
Her eyes each a different color
Her teeth stick out and her chin goes in
And her knuckles, they drag on the floor
Her hair is like a briar
She stands in a bow-legged stance
And if I weren't so ugly, she'd possibly give me a chance.

All credit given to Coco

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
George is fighting the "good fight" against the whole world.. our very own Super Hero!

I'm so happy that I could play a very small part helping George fight for truth and justice.

For just a few dollars "dontions/grifted" you could also help George continue the battle against "his" Evils.

https://youtu.be/tCtsEhq0hCA
Fuck George, He can't handle the truth. FUCK YOU GEORGE. You are acting like a NAZI. There were jews who helped the NAZIs.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

If Mrs Walks balks at the peach pies you can always put her on wipe stick duty.

I wouldn't do that to her.  Hell, I wouldn't wish that on Old Scratch himself.

As Gravity Sucks is a Senda critic, I suppose he's really folksy Texan, Jim Marrs who just faked his death to thru the baddies off his tail?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
I wouldn't do that to her.  Hell, I wouldn't wish that on Old Scratch himself.

As Gravity Sucks is a Senda critic, I suppose he's really folksy Texan, Jim Marrs who just faked his death to thru the baddies off his tail?

He's not even a real Texan. Don't fall for his "howdy y'all' shtick. He's like a lot of you people - your great-grandfather once received a postcard from Dublin so you think that is enough to consider yourself Oirish, begorrah! He wouldn't know a dogie if it came to him with a sign around its neck. I can only imagine the mockery and contempt when he struts around in one of those big hats too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
He didn't even bother to deny it. The arrogance of these people! What I used to consider an obscure website, where a bunch of dicks got together to bitch about a moribund radio host, turns out to be the front organisation for the Illuminati all along. The BellderGab Group. Jackstar was right!

Why would I deny the TRUTH?

This is White Crow... only takes one White Crow

Season 8 from the depth of despair to:

George Senda,  yourube Super Star  to our very own Bellgab Super Hero!
Someone we can all be proud of...George fighting for truth and justice

Thanks to all that helped (donations/grifted) ..
"Heater" knows... it's about CONTENT

Praise BartEll

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 01:30:51 PM
Why would I deny the TRUTH?

This is White Crow... only takes one White Crow

Season 8 from the depth of despair to:

George Senda,  yourube Super Star  to our own Bellgab Super Hero!
Someone we can all be proud of...

Thanks to all that helped (donations/grifted) ..
"Heater" knows... it's about CONTENT

Praise BartEll
Praise White Crow and everyone else but the fat fuck that is called falkie.

Darth Vader

I think that Heather is the best troll to troll falkie because she has not trolled him but he thinks she has. hahaha what a troll heather wade is.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
George is fighting the "good fight" against the whole world.. our very own Super Hero!

I'm so happy that I could play a very small part helping George fight for truth and justice.

For just a few dollars "dontions/grifted" you could also help George continue the battle against "his" Evils.

https://youtu.be/tCtsEhq0hCA

George is truly a good man. He loves Kathy, his book collection, his glowing alien heads and his love of the many fans who have donated to him. Soon he will have a new (to him) Prius and eventually a Toyota Highlander, surplus shipping container home on a piece of land in the desert where natural air conditioning is everywhere along with scorpions, vinnegaroos, poisonous desert spiders and rattlesnakes galore. But oh, the view! Nothing beats living out where Bart doesn't go and the idiots who blast their disgusting rap music in the middle of the night.

George is a lucky man by golly. A very lucky man!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 10, 2018, 01:09:21 PM
Fuck George, He can't handle the truth. FUCK YOU GEORGE. You are acting like a NAZI. There were jews who helped the NAZIs.

George is pointing his finger of justice right at you!

Heed his warning!

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
George is pointing his finger of justice right at you!

Heed his warning!
What, me scared? No he can but that finger up his fat ass. He is full of shit.

SredniVashtar

I watched the first ten minutes of this video. He's quite belligerent; a retarded combo of Captain Ahab and Winston Churchill. He seems to think that grifting enough cash to go to a crappy convention is an endorsement of the American Dream.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
He's not even a real Texan. Don't fall for his "howdy y'all' shtick. He's like a lot of you people - your great-grandfather once received a postcard from Dublin so you think that is enough to consider yourself Oirish, begorrah! He wouldn't know a dogie if it came to him with a sign around its neck. I can only imagine the mockery and contempt when he struts around in one of those big hats too.

Now that you mention it, I do believe he has said he's from Chicago!  I've now lived in North Carolina longer than I lived in Detroit
and I wouldn't be caught dead saying "Y'all".  What's up with that?

As for my countrymen and their ties to "The Old Country",  I can't indulge in that either.  The country of my sires no longer exists and the
land it once stood on is currently occupied by the Russian version of Senda and Kathy.   Bleech.  No thanks.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on June 10, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
George is truly a good man. He loves Kathy, his book collection, his glowing alien heads and his love of the many fans who have donated to him. Soon he will have a new (to him) Prius and eventually a Toyota Highlander, surplus shipping container home on a piece of land in the desert where natural air conditioning is everywhere along with scorpions, vinnegaroos, poisonous desert spiders and rattlesnakes galore. But oh, the view! Nothing beats living out where Bart doesn't go and the idiots who blast their disgusting rap music in the middle of the night.

George is a lucky man by golly. A very lucky man!

I know Norm, so nice of you to say so. If only we can all help George with donations/grifts of a few hundred thousand more bucks..(think big $500,000.00)  His Shipping Container Compound can become the Epicenter of the fight for Truth and Justice.

The dawn of a new day.. A new beginnings to a world of enlighten peacefulness!

Love ALL

https://youtu.be/eaNtV_iU61U

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 12:18:06 AM
I did the research I said I was going to do. Went and watched some of his videos. Came to the painful realization that there's not a whole lot of difference between my channel and his channel. Some soul-searching is in order.

Link your channel here.. maybe I can help you too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
Now that you mention it, I do believe he has said he's from Chicago!  I've now lived in North Carolina longer than I lived in Detroit
and I wouldn't be caught dead saying "Y'all".  What's up with that?

As for my countrymen and their ties to "The Old Country",  I can't indulge in that either.  The country of my sires no longer exists and the
land it once stood on is currently occupied by the Russian version of Senda and Kathy.   Bleech.  No thanks.

I've noticed there are a lot of these fraudulent Shamericans about. They always have to invent another identity for themselves. At least you recognise you have nothing to look back at with pride and basically live in a giant Wal-Mart run by an orang-utan.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on June 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
What, me scared? No he can but that finger up his fat ass. He is full of shit.

Literally that is a TRUTH... but let's not dwell on George's tonnage of food intake required to maintain his Super Hero tremendous upper body strength.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
I've noticed there are a lot of these fraudulent Shamericans about. They always have to invent another identity for themselves. At least you recognise you have nothing to look back at with pride and basically live in a giant Wal-Mart run by an orang-utan.

Settle down there Sir Percy.  Finish your late night plate of bubble and squeak and turn in for the night.   Perhaps you'll dream
of Dieppe and you can order some more Canucks to their death for no reason.  I'm sure you'll like that.   Ta-Ta.  Sweet dreams Old Boy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
Settle down there Sir Percy.  Finish your late night plate of bubble and squeak and turn in for the night.   Perhaps you'll dream
of Dieppe and you can order some more Canucks to their death for no reason.  I'm sure you'll like that.   Ta-Ta.  Sweet dreams Old Boy.

It was kedgeree actually, and my valet brought it in luke warm. I had to discipline the frightful feller with the flat of my regimental sword. For your information, I can't sleep without a looped recording of Zulu in the background.

WhiteCrow

George is looking for an an executive assistant to help him remember who donated/grifted so he doesn't forget to ask them for more donations/grifts in the future.

Sendaism: your Donations/Grifts are to be expected, thank yourself for the opportunity George gave you to help him fight for truth and justice. Pity the fools.
Stop being a fool,  donate/ grift more!

Remember George's thoughts are always right, he thought to give a percentage of the  Aliencon GoFundMe to help the Los Vegas victims.

Applications now being accepted for this commissioned based lucrative Executive assistant position. Are you tired of begging for subscribers or donations for you Paranormal podcast? Here's you opportunity to  learn from the Master! Apply today!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 03:19:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/user/nxoeed

Obviously you are an extremely gifted artist with narrow focused interests.

Obviously you "need" assistance

List your top 3 goals in no order of priority and I'll give them some thought.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

https://youtu.be/57X9tC8Otko

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ShNf7vnIQ
Falkie got mad because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
He wonders why on one was watching his live stream. The answer is very simple. He bans every one.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: damon on June 10, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Falkie got ma because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
He wonders why on one was watching his live stream. The answer is very simple. He bans every one.

Oh Damon, you have to forgive George and sign up under a new screen name. You know..These super hero types are so "pure" they cant take any descent.

Quote from: damon on June 10, 2018, 04:10:45 PM
Falkie got mad because only one person was in chat and it was joey. just watch the last few minutes of the livestream. lol
His videos make me physically ill. I can't watch them any more. I only heard the bit where he was reading a headline about some kind of exhibit where people can "walk through excrement." He was wagging his feces-stained fingers at the camera while he read. I might puke.

QuoteOh Damon, you have to forgive George and sign up under a new screen name. These super hero types are so "pure" they cant take any descent.
He banned my screen names after I offered him some heart-felt advice. The only foreseeable enjoyment that remains would be to log on with multis and try to give him an aneurysm. It was kind of fun when 80 somethign people logged in that one time and got him so worked up he turned purple. I can't be bothered to get a new email account to register every time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 10, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
His videos make me physically ill. I can't watch them any more. I only heard the bit where he was reading a headline about some kind of exhibit where people can "walk through excrement." He was wagging his feces-stained fingers at the camera while he read. I might puke.
He banned my screen names after I offered him some heart-felt advice. The only foreseeable enjoyment that remains would be to log on with multis and try to give him an aneurysm. It was kind of fun when 80 somethign people logged in that one time and got him so worked up he turned purple. I can't be bothered  to get a new email account to register every time.

You can't be Bothered? I ask you..did you "bother" to go to school? Of course you did.. school is many times a "bother" but we put up with the "bother" to learn.

Superstardom youtuber and a
now Super Hero.
I'd bother...

NXOEED

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 10, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
Obviously you are an extremely gifted artist with narrow focused interests.

Obviously you "need" assistance

List your top 3 goals in no order of priority and I'll give them some thought.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

https://youtu.be/57X9tC8Otko

ah thank you dude.

the uploading videos thing is a relatively new activity for me. i've had this account for years but never did anything with it until about two weeks ago. i started doing it because of a really good friend of mine who died. i didn't know he had a youtube channel until after he was gone, and it was a real comfort to be able to go back and watch pieces of his life.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeTA3qUJ1U
Dont worry everyone, in this video George said that he used some of the car fund to pay for the internet bill. The question is why he did not use the car fund to go to the CONcon aka Aliencon. If going to aliencon was that important to him why didn't he use the money from the car fund then??

Your stuff is nothing like George Senda. He's an angry old man who yells at the camera or yells at the fat lady on the phone and abuses his audience for not sending him money. That and he eats with those fat, shit-stained fingers held close up to the camera for the world to see. And he abuses cats, hits Slow Kathy, "plunges the toilet," get goes down stairs all the time to get food out of the dumpster of his apartment complex.

I like your videos. You're sharing your artwork with us which is fun to watch. The Genesis Porridge drawing was cool too. The videos of you drawing remind me of Bob Ross painting the happy clouds and happy trees. The Current 93 or whatever it is sound track gives good atmosphere.
Quote from: NXOEED on June 10, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
ah thank you dude.

the uploading videos thing is a relatively new activity for me. i've had this account for years but never did anything with it until about two weeks ago. i started doing it because of a really good friend of mine who died. i didn't know he had a youtube channel until after he was gone, and it was a real comfort to be able to go back and watch pieces of his life.

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on June 10, 2018, 04:59:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeTA3qUJ1U
Dont worry everyone, in this video George said that he used some of the car fund to pay for the internet bill. The question is why he did not use the car fund to go to the CONcon aka Aliencon. If going to aliencon was that important to him why didn't he use the money from the car fund then??

Because he used tripod funds to buy new shoes. He didn’t have a new shoes fund so he had to use internet funds to buy new books, some blu-rays and a kitty catnip scratch post. STFU or he will bury your ass with his survival shovel.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
Because he used tripod funds to buy new shoes. He didn’t have a new shoes fund so he had to use internet funds to buy new books, some blu-rays and a kitty catnip scratch post. STFU or he will bury your ass with his survival shovel.
I thought he was half-blind. What's he doing getting more books?