• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

NXOEED

i guess i'll try to find some things to be pissed off about.

NXOEED

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 06, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
Glad to see you back!

thanks buddy. it's nice to drop in and see what you all are up to from time to time. i like that things keep going around here.

Quote from: NXOEED on June 06, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
thanks buddy. it's nice to drop in and see what you all are up to from time to time. i like that things keep going around here.
maybe you might consider a take off on one of my favorite prints...
Edavard Munch’s “The Scream” in a “FAT FALKIE” variation ?
with his glasses duck taped to his forehead

I would “donate” for a print !

Quote from: Icy Nothing on June 06, 2018, 03:57:59 PM
Senda doesn't REALLY plan to carry those stupid alien heads around the Con, does he?  How is he gonna hold them and the live streaming camera at the same time?  He'd better hope the Con doesn't have a $10 admission fee per alien head.

EDIT: It occurred to me that Senda could just duct tape the camera to his forehead.  Problem solved!

Two words:  fat car

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 06, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
I thought the bastard said he WAS dead for three days in the ice bath. Does he know the difference between near death and actual tag-on-the-toe dead?...

It's situational

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
"A Confirmation of My First Near Death Experience"...

Surely this expert on the paranormal knows the difference between ''nearly dying'' and a ''near death experience''? 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
SMH, Falkie wants to move to The Battle Born State and he does not know how to pronounce it.
He will learn quickly that it is a bone of contention here.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1400/6713/articles/not_nevahda_cc_mug.png?v=1470033019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4LV6KMS6I

At 1:20 doing a ''review'' of his California gems trail book, reading the back to tell us what to look for he pronounces agate ''aw-gate''.  This fuckwit is a 227 lb George Noory.  Oh, wait...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2018, 09:33:31 PM
Surely this expert on the paranormal knows the difference between ''nearly dying'' and a ''near death experience''?
STFU !
HATER !
FAT FALKIE has recently almost died from...
sinus infection, that has lasted years
a tooth infection that lasted months
“tainted” Finnish coffee
could NOT breathe during sleep
falling of a truck from a height of 20 feet
etc etc

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2018, 09:40:30 PM
At 1:20 doing a ''review'' of his California gems trail book, reading the back to tell us what to look for he pronounces agate ''aw-gate''.  This fuckwit is a 227 lb George Noory.  Oh, wait...
227 pounds ?
come on..:
without confirmation of a video ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 06, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
227 pounds ?
come on..:
without confirmation of a video ?

You're not taking him at his word?  And his doctor's word?  Hater

At about 2:45, after blowing about 5 other words, he takes another stab at it ''aw-gate or A-gate''.  Goddam, he thinks serpentine and some of these other minerals he's never heard of are valuable. 

Some of them, agates, jasper, jade, etc may get a few bucks but it wouldn't repay the cost of finding them, polishing them, and selling them.  I've found a few places around here while hiking where there is literally tons of serpentine, for example, huge veins of it coming to the surface and laying out on the ground.  I believe it's the state mineral, but it isn't worth anything.  Jade and jasper too, mostly along stream beds, but it isn't commercial quality.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
"A Confirmation of My First Near Death Experience"

George talks about the book The Brothers Warner, which relays a tale of Jack Warner being plunged into an ice bath to save his life.  This was the same treatment that George's mother demanded that he receive when he had his near death experience, and the ice bath saved his life as well - PROOF that George has been telling the truth about this episode all along.

Ice bath?  Or was it being packed in ice after he "died"?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 26, 2013, 12:38:47 AM
It happened twice, once when I was 5 and had developed pneumonia and a 105 fever, rushed 60 miles ( as fast as one can rush in a blizzard ) from a Catholic boarding school in Ligonier, Pa to Pittsburgh. My Mother was the charge nurse at McGee hospital and I was pronounced dead on arrival. She would not let them take my body and insisted that they put me in one of those stainless steel baths and pack me in ice, which was something they had done in Europe for years but didn't happen as treatment here until much later. I was apparently gone for 3 days. I saw everyone standing around my bed as my spirit floated above everything and I headed for a light tunnel. I knew if I went in I wasn't coming back.

Or...wait wait...was he in a "near death" experience and never got packed in ice?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 19, 2013, 01:54:40 PM
when I was very ill and was near death as a child and they couldn't find a pulse or respiration, that's exactly what I did. I saw myself floating above everyone in the hospital room and headed towards the light in a tunnel but when I got there something made me go back. I was in a coma for 3 days or something because my temperature had gotten so high everything had stopped. I still wonder what was on the other side of the light.

Everything Senda says is a fuckin lie.  He is incapable of telling the truth about anything.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 06, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
Ice bath?  Or was it being packed in ice after he "died"?

Or...wait wait...was he in a "near death" experience and never got packed in ice?

Everything Senda says is a fuckin lie.  He is incapable of telling the truth about anything.

And in his youtube clip he said his fever was 107

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2018, 11:05:59 PM
And in his youtube clip he said his fever was 107

He had no pulse or blood pressure but his temperature was 107 degrees.

Huh.

I wonder how that works.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ONeill on June 06, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
Is the fat cunt dead?

I do not envision seeing him return from Pasadena on his own initiative.

NXOEED

Damn, he's even doing reviews of gem trail books. I literally posted reviews of the AZ rockhounding books two weeks ago. I guess I'll watch to see who's was better (probably his).

NXOEED

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 07, 2018, 12:21:04 AM
Very unlikely

He's got a lot more confidence talking to the camera than I do, probably because he's been at it for so long. I haven't really familiarized myself with his content. I guess I'll do that tonight and report back. Although I have to say, I did watch one video once where he talked about a song on an old TV show, and I ended up really liking that song.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 06, 2018, 10:16:52 PM
At about 2:45, after blowing about 5 other words, he takes another stab at it ''aw-gate or A-gate''.  Goddam, he thinks serpentine and some of these other minerals he's never heard of are valuable. 

Some of them, agates, jasper, jade, etc may get a few bucks but it wouldn't repay the cost of finding them, polishing them, and selling them.  I've found a few places around here while hiking where there is literally tons of serpentine, for example, huge veins of it coming to the surface and laying out on the ground.  I believe it's the state mineral, but it isn't worth anything.  Jade and jasper too, mostly along stream beds, but it isn't commercial quality.

Seprentine is believed to have some metaphysical properties and can be sold to gullible fools at spirituality types of fairs.

Not that I would ever do that.

I have totally done that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2018, 12:27:47 AM
Seprentine is believed to have some metaphysical properties and can be sold to gullible fools at spirituality types of fairs.

Not that I would ever do that.

I have totally done that.

Falkie doesn’t sell anything that belongs to him hater.

Where did he get money for a blueray and 4-5 books?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 07, 2018, 12:29:36 AM
Where did he get money for a blueray and 4-5 books?

Anyone seen Erinn lately?

Oh hai Erinn!  Why did you pick a screen name that parks you right next to Fatso?  You just can't quit him, can you.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Interesting Leaked Email to George from an "Amy C"
========================================

Dear Mr Anthony Senda,

Mr Senda please stop lying to everyone. You claim that you have over 4,000 dollars for your car fund but you can’t afford to go to AlienCon. You have the money so stop lying. If you want people to give you money, then product something that people want. You also claim that you are a paranormal expert but you bitch about Bellgab and the so-called trolls. How are trolls and bellgab a paranormal topic? Also what proof to you have that MV infected you computers and your router? You have none. Again you have over 4,000 dollars so buy some new computers and/or send the computers in question to the computer shop to be checked out.

Why did you called Curtis a liar for? He was helping you when he can for FREE. He has a family to support, a business to run and many other things to do. Plus you leaked his email between you and him to everyone. So you are the leaker who has been sending Chefist so he can post the emails on bellgab. You are creating a lot of drama and helping MV with sending people to his website. He is making a lot of money because for the videos that you are making. If this email gets posted on bellgab then it proves that you are the leaker and not anyone from bellgab.

Mr Senda, Why are you an ASSHOLE to everyone? Is it because your parents beat the crap out of you? Is that the reason you beat women like Kathy? Mr Senda why do you like minor girls for? Because you are a pedophile, 4chan will be at aliencon with flyers with your picture and info about you there.

Mr Senda, you had over a year to save money for AlienCon so why in hell didn’t you save any money for it? Is saving money to much work for you? I guess that work is a four letter word for you. If you want some money then get a Job. If you don’t get a job then you are a loser.

Too fucking rich, this.

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
LOL.. looks like someone has been misrepresenting and misleading George about me again.

For the record, I will honor my previous commitment and donate to George if he diets and losses weight and also returns to this tread on  bellgab to discuss his weight reduction routine and plans. All terms MUST BE agreed upon first on this thread.

Yep.  I was gonna work him.  Fo' free!  But he wanted me to pay for a gym membership, gym clothing, accessories, cab fare, supplements and 'good food.'  Yep, the fat fuck wanted me to adopt him. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
Tell Senda I will donate $35 on one set of conditions. He must - must - post on this thread a minimum of 10 times a day for seven (7) days. He may interact with his fans here in any manner he wishes, whether he wants to be pleasant or whether he wants to be his usual nasty, belligerent self. No exceptions, no exemptions, no "my knee hurts Mr. Fyodor and I can't post on Bellgab today." Ten posts on this thread for the span of a week. We're going to try something new: If George wants money he is going to have to work for it, like a man does.

Yeah.  That 35 buxx is safe in your pocket. ::)

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on June 03, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
Great idea. I’ll pay George $2 for every post he makes here on bellgab. Let’s go George!

How much would you pay me?

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2018, 09:00:16 PM
A tightrope walker is crossing a line stretched across a gorge in Europe.

Halfway around the world, someone is getting a blowjob from Kathy in exchange for a Whopper and fries.

Both of these men are thinking the same thing at the same time.  What is it?
+
+
+
+
+
+ ;D
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

"Don't look down"

hahahahahahahah.  You Crazy Fucking Flip.