• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 03, 2018, 08:37:30 PM
but she did have big titties...
says FAT FALKIE

wondering if she preferred no panties and bra ?
someone ask...
I am betting FAT FALKIE has a mommy complex...
how old did he say he was before mommy cut him off ?
14 or 16, I cannot remember...

Good point, Happy...when was he, "cut off"?

littlechris

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 03, 2018, 08:37:30 PM
but she did have big titties...
says FAT FALKIE

wondering if she preferred no panties and bra ?
someone ask...
I am betting FAT FALKIE has a mommy complex...
how old did he say he was before mommy cut him off ?
14 or 16, I cannot remember...

Who knows what they did to each other. Yuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

It could be argued she didn't. Sure, she was dead and unaware, but that i-pad didn't get bought without some help from her credit card.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on June 03, 2018, 08:48:14 PM
Who knows what they did to each other. Yuck.

Imagine if you will, a manchild on a journey to explore the far reaches of the night in the company of his wholesome mother and obese sometime 'girlfriend'.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 08:02:21 PM
"He's like a smart guy". He's full of self affirmation. Why should anyone tell him he's intelligent, highly or otherwise?

Senda has indicated he attended a school for gifted children. Our society is full of people who were once told or made to feel that they were exceptional ... and yet can't navigate life.

Someone told the president he was super smart and handsome, and he also believes it.

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

What the hell man?

I'm self aware enough to realize that I'm "damaged", but it is a comfort to see that others are farther down that path than I.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
She's like that with oral sex.......

Close your eyes and feel that sour taste rising into your mouth as you do..Disgusting, yeah?

A tightrope walker is crossing a line stretched across a gorge in Europe.

Halfway around the world, someone is getting a blowjob from Kathy in exchange for a Whopper and fries.

Both of these men are thinking the same thing at the same time.  What is it?
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

"Don't look down"

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
What the hell man?

I'm self aware enough to realize that I'm "damaged", but it is a comfort to see that others are farther down that path than I.

That explains the "Real Housewives of xxxxx" draw...you watch it, then feel better about yourself.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 08:48:43 PM
It could be argued she didn't. Sure, she was dead and unaware, but that i-pad didn't get bought without some help from her credit card.

Metaphorically, yes...agreed...I was breast fed as a baby, but was cut off at the normal time (4-6 months)...don't remember it, thank God...

I just got an email from LinkedIn.  Senda wants me to join his network.

His profession, as listed in the email, is "retired at nond."

The stupid fuck opened an account on LinkedIn with a profession of "retired" and not having worked a lick in ten years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 09:03:34 PM
Metaphorically, yes...agreed...I was breast fed as a baby, but was cut off at the normal time (4-6 months)...don't remember it, thank God...

If you weren't such a hateful troll, Senda would be only too happy to describe in technicolor detail how it tastes...

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 09:01:46 PM
That explains the "Real Housewives of xxxxx" draw...you watch it, then feel better about yourself.

Better yes.  Good no.  We've all bought a one way ticket to midnight in here............

Like three days ago I said I was done in here.  D. U. N. done.  The Finnish murder mystery hooked me back in
and I think I have to accept that I'm never getting out. 

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:07:40 PM
If you weren't such a hateful troll, Senda would be only too happy to describe in technicolor detail how it tastes...

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 03, 2018, 09:08:35 PM
Better yes.  Good no.  We've all bought a one way ticket to midnight in here............

Like three days ago I said I was done in here.  D. U. N. done.  The Finnish murder mystery hooked me back in
and I think I have to accept that I'm never getting out.

Bart Ell

You newcomers have it easy.
I remember the days when it was Bart against the world in here.
They all turned against him.
One by one.
Some apologized, some didn't have the decency.
It didn't matter to your friend Bart.
I did it for me.
It was always about me.
#Legacy

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 03, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
One by one.
I did it for me.
It was always about me.
#Legacy

Have you got the life size Kathy posters on order? Matt laminated would be best to avoid reflections from the mood setting scented candles.

chefist

One by one.
I did it for me.
It was always about me.
#Legacy

I've commented on your volume of work...the parodies where amazing...that took a lot of work, just like your new efforts...

The only issue is, when it comes to Bellgab and Senda...there really is no payoff...no satisfaction...an itch that is never scratched...the abyss....

I hope you find peace, sir.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 02:44:09 PM

Okay; I spent nearly eleven minutes of my life I won't get back and watched the first Falkie vid (and I think the last)...Is he deluded enough to seriously think his opinion of radio hosts guest matters? Or that Art Bell gives a shit if he 'has his back' or not? Bizarre.

One of my first posts on this thread... Needless to say I was a hater.

One by one.
I did it for me.
It was always about me.
#Legacy

Luxury.

I was banned four times and IP blocked from lurking.  I had to use TOR to connect, and it was like a dial-up connection.

Also Senda said that I suck off pigs and let them come in my mouth and fuck me in the ass.  Words hurt, ya know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
Luxury.

I was banned four times and IP blocked from lurking.  I had to use TOR to connect, and it was like a dial-up connection.

Also Senda said that I suck off pigs and let them come in my mouth and fuck me in the ass.  Words hurt, ya know.

Some people don't understand how emotions and mutual need sometimes overtake rational thought. Did you get arrested?

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:16:36 PM
Have you got the life size Kathy posters on order? Matt laminated would be best to avoid reflections from the mood setting scented candles.

Life size?
I can't make the numbers work.
So much ink.
So many trees.
So many tears.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 03, 2018, 09:00:16 PM
A tightrope walker is crossing a line stretched across a gorge in Europe.

Halfway around the world, someone is getting a blowjob from Kathy in exchange for a Whopper and fries.

Both of these men are thinking the same thing at the same time.  What is it?
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

"Don't look down"
damn, coffee on my keyboard...
again

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on June 03, 2018, 09:20:55 PM
The only issue is, when it comes to Bellgab and Senda...there really is no payoff...

Do you have ADD?
All my products have sold out.
#Payoff.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 29, 2015, 08:13:37 PM
So how does thing work exactly?   I just watched 18 minutes of some large man w/ an Iron City hat in PJ's discuss
his leg problems.  There are almost 800 of these video's and almost 1,000 pages of thread.  So it's a tit for tat kind
of a deal or what?

I can't hardly read the cess pool that is the Art Bell thread anymore so popped down here but it's a bit daunting.....

My 1st Falkie Thread post.  I need that Warmhole to send myself a PM of warning..............

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 03, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
Life size?
I can't make the numbers work.
So much ink.
So many trees.
So many tears.

Okay..as one who spent over 30 years in the printing industry, you need a minimun print run. 500 might do it. But you'll need a firm with a Roland Ultra 6, four unit (rare and elderly now) or a Koenig and Bauer 250 four/five unit plus coater.

Get it printed on maybe 170gsm gloss art (200 gsm at a stretch) and it'll be fine. There'll be extra revenue if you give her a crayon and get her to sign each one.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
Okay..as one who spent over 30 years in the printing industry, you need a minimun print run. 500 might do it. But you'll need a firm with a Roland Ultra 6, four unit (rare and elderly now) or a Koenig and Bauer 250 four/five unit plus coater.

Get it printed on maybe 170gsm gloss art (200 gsm at a stretch) and it'll be fine. There'll be extra revenue if you give her a crayon and get her to sign each one.

I get $119 for a Kup O Kathy without having to down a tree per print.
Think of the trees, man.
http://bartelllegacy.com/product/kup-o-kathy/

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
She's like that with oral sex.......

Close your eyes and feel that sour taste rising into your mouth as you do..Disgusting, yeah?
and to think...
she has gone from “requiring” four whoppers, three fries and a gallon of soda to a...
couple of restaurant mayo packets...

slow Kathy “the provider” has really become a “blue light special”...
says FAT FALKIE

El Chorro

So what's the short answer on why the Coast website has videos of Falkie all over it?