• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
So my boycott lasted about 12 hours.  I wimped, took a peek and now apparently some Finnish ne'er do well
tried to murder George with a bag of "Finnish Coffee" with a surprise inside.

WTF?

I hope George still has the "evidence"

The Big Guy needs to solve this near death mystery.

Never let a serious crisis go to waste

George go to your youtube live channel immediately and requests donations to have a crime lab test the questionable "contents"..

Sherlock Senda motto:
Let no good deed go unpunished.

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 01, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
So my boycott lasted about 12 hours.  I wimped, took a peek and now apparently some Finnish ne'er do well
tried to murder George with a bag of "Finnish Coffee" with a surprise inside.

WTF?

I went back & skimmed the unboxing video for the coffee. If it was ground coffee and there was a slit in the bag as Falkie now seems to be claiming, it was not apparent in the unboxing video. The bag looked fairly compressed to me and I saw no loose coffee grounds floating around.

Also, the name of the sender was - as signed by the note Falkie read & showed on screen:

Fluffy Butt (and her owner)

Perhaps the coffee was a revenge gift from Fluffy Butt because of the catnappings of Tiny One & Talkie?

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on June 01, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
I went back & skimmed the unboxing video for the coffee. If it was ground coffee and there was a slit in the bag as Falkie now seems to be claiming, it was not apparent in the unboxing video. The bag looked fairly compressed to me and I saw no loose coffee grounds floating around.

Also, the name of the sender was - as signed by the note Falkie read & showed on screen:

Perhaps the coffee was a revenge gift from Fluffy Butt because of the catnappings of Tiny One & Talkie?

So, they tried to Finnish him?

Quote from: LadyFish on June 01, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

I lived for 5 years in the area of the United States that has the highest Finn population.  So high in fact the street signs are in both
Finnish and English.   I'm probably more familiar than most with Finnish names.  Lots of Aho's, Jaakola's, Kaukonen's, etc
AFAIK Fluffy Butt isn't Finnish.    Sounds like we need to bring Mycroft Holmes in on this one..............................

Norm

To whom it may concern in the matter of George Senda.

As a retired member of my community senior citizen patrol, it is my opinion somebody tainted the coffee in question on purpose to inflict serious harm or even death to victim George Senda. That coffee was tainted with a foreign substance that the Martinez Police Forensic Department or the San Francisco branch of the FBI should investigate immediately.

The hospital's toxicology department should have the lab results showing the agent which caused Mr Senda to become sick and require immediate treatment in their report.

Sincerely,

Norm Pecklestein

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 01, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
I was thinking he cleaned his Mr Coffee with the oven cleaner.

The thought crossed my mind. Surprised his iguana hernia wasn't mentioned my the paramedics, or the doctors and nurses in the hospital.

Big Chicken

So it would seem as if the Cat Sith has tried to kill Senda.   Terrifying but predictable

George - it is time for you to get Right with the Lord.  Just like these fine folks below - they are feeling the Holy Ghost's Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4

Lilith

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 01, 2018, 08:07:42 PM
So it would seem as if the Cat Sith has tried to kill Senda.   Terrifying but predictable

George - it is time for you to get Right with the Lord.  Just like these fine folks below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t4rYy8766k

Have you tried emailing Senda with counseling Pastor Big Chicken?  His email is in public view under some of his YouTubes should you need it.

Big Chicken

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
Have you tried emailing Senda with counseling Pastor Big Chicken?  His email is in public view under some of his YouTubes should you need it.

Indeed.  I gave Mr. Senda sound advice from both myself and the Apostle Paul.   He told both me and the Apostle Paul to mind our own
beeswax.   ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Big Chicken on June 01, 2018, 08:12:36 PM
Indeed.  I gave Mr. Senda sound advice from both myself and the Apostle Paul.   He told both me and the Apostle Paul to mind our own
beeswax.   ::)

But he knows jews are supposed to mourn the dead family members for a year but doesn’t know what that is called. Or that Art Bell isn’t family.

Quote from: brig on June 01, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
The thought crossed my mind. Surprised his iguana hernia wasn't mentioned my the paramedics, or the doctors and nurses in the hospital.
do you suppose a Christian (you know they BELIEVE Jesus is the MESSIAH) prayed over FAT FALKIE in the emergency room and he was healed ?

he does appear to have made a miraculous recovery...
from death’s door...
that poison coffee and that nasty IGUANA hernia most likely would have proven fatal in say 98.67% of patients presenting such an emergency

PRAISE JESUS !
a lost soul has been BORN AGAIN !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2018, 06:35:31 AM
Chefist knew that you can not write PayPal without a P.

But George could have fixed it if he just typed a bit harder.

It's been awhile, but I used to revivie balky keyboards by putting them in the dishwasher and running a rinse only cycle.  Then I would leave them in a warm place for a few days, and good as new.

If Senda was reading this thread, I would suggest that he try this with his Macbook.  Couldn't hurt.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 01, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
particularly as you got further north.

Scots are not cheap, so I hope that you are drawing the "north" line somewhere in the York area.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 01, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Who was the crooked Finlander who screwed George over, and more importantly, can he sue him?

Goddamn smelly Finns.  Thank god Trump is going to build a wall to keep them from stealing are jobs. 

Senda is a fuckin hothouse flower.  Goes to the ER for a goddamn tummy ache.  Five hundred skins extracted from the public purse, but at least he gets attention and can make a pity video, DONATE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 01, 2018, 01:03:52 PM
I have spent a lot more and recieved a lot less entertainment.

That's because you are a goddamn moron.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 01, 2018, 10:23:31 PM
It's been awhile, but I used to revivie balky keyboards by putting them in the dishwasher and running a rinse only cycle.  Then I would leave them in a warm place for a few days, and good as new.

If Senda was reading this thread, I would suggest that he try this with his Macbook.  Couldn't hurt.
it works great, but he should NOT use ANY SOAP !
and drying by placing no closer than 18 inches in front of an electric heater
with a box fan blowing on it
of course, it should NOT be powered up during the wash cycle or while drying

also is recommended to spray with 90% isopropyl alcohol thoroughly after washing (before drying)

Norm

The master wants people to pay to watch him. I'm in for 50 cents if he tosses his fat ass over the railings at his apartment.  In fact, I'll double that amount to a one dollar. Quality entertainment is worth the cost.

Anybody else completely lost interest? I tried to give him some polite and honest advice on his live chat, and he banned all of my accounts. He's not even worth trying to rattle or even watch. I hope his iguana ruptures and he dies painfully of septic shock.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Good Morning George! hehehe

Haha. George sounds worried. Maybe I’ll do the 1.5 hour drive to Pasadena and finally meet him in person. I’ll wait till he enters the convention bathroom, at which point I will engage in friendly conversation with him and finally introduce myself. George is extremely violent so he will probably hit me. At which point I will defend myself and hit him back. Too bad there are no cameras in the bathroom to get it all on video. 

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
Haha. George sounds worried. Maybe I’ll do the 1.5 hour drive to Pasadena and finally meet him in person. I’ll wait till he enters the convention bathroom, at which point I will engage in friendly conversation with him and finally introduce myself. George is extremely violent so he will probably hit me. At which point I will defend myself and hit him back. Too bad there are no cameras in the bathroom to get it all on video.

Bring a camera and a body guard. When Senda violently attacks, you can have him arrested again so that he could be reunited in prison with his butt buddies.

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 02, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
Bring a camera and a body guard. When Senda violently attacks, you can have him arrested again so that he could be reunited in prison with his butt buddies.

My advice to the fat cunt is to not use the public restrooms at Alien Con.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

LOL  ;D Here's another clip from this morning..."Always on my mind...you are alway's on my mind."

chefist

LOL...BSilly wins the triggering contest with, "Be nice, George." That sent him into a rage. LOL  ;D

George angrily exclaims, "I am NICE!"...bwahahaha

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on June 02, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
LOL...BSilly wins the triggering contest with, "Be nice, George." That sent him into a rage. LOL  ;D

George angrily exclaims, "I am NICE!"...bwahahaha

01:16  "no one's donating, this really irritates the hell out of me."

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on June 02, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

01:16  "no one's donating, this really irritates the hell out of me."

LOL  no one ever really does...