• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
So,  sounds like we're going to have a live stream tonight.  No surpise that Senda has not sent the guy the book he bought from George on ebay yet, nor has he bought his ticket.  He said he plans to buy his ticket on Friday, which is the first, when he gets his suplemental disability.  He didn't need the $90 bucks for his ticket, he needed it for more food, and a lampshade, and shopping.

Oh gawd. And imagine what filth and diseases will stick to it when/if he ever bothers to post it? His negative feedback will start to rival his YT dislikes.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2018, 12:10:01 PM
From what?

He's busy, don't you understand? Getting out of bed is work. Cramming his hideous face with processed food is work. Dislodging the faecal crust from his shorts with his index finger makes his back hurt. Now STFU and donate for AlienCon, you cheap bastard!

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
Oh gawd. And imagine what filth and diseases will stick to it when/if he ever bothers to post it? His negative feedback will start to rival his YT dislikes.

You make a good point.  I should go look for his ebay page...

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
So,  sounds like we're going to have a live stream tonight.  No surpise that Senda has not sent the guy the book he bought from George on ebay yet, nor has he bought his ticket.  He said he plans to buy his ticket on Friday, which is the first, when he gets his suplemental disability.  He didn't need the $90 bucks for his ticket, he needed it for more food, and a lampshade, and shopping.

It would seems as if you watched this episode Brig.  Once again George comes through with some entertainment.   Scientific Senda is
pondering running some electrical experiments with a volt meter and silver this July.  A significant part of me wants this to happen.
O'Neill said the other day  "I am an evil man".  I think I am becoming one as well.   :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBizNfhMYyw

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
It would seems as if you watched this episode Brig.  Once again George comes through with some entertainment.   Scientific Senda is
pondering running some electrical experiments with a volt meter and silver this July.  A significant part of me wants this to happen.
O'Neill said the other day  "I am an evil man".  I think I am becoming one as well.   :-[

Yes, that is the episode.  I agree that it would be fun to watch Senda experimenting with...   stuff.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Senda could supplant that cunt with the bow tie whose name escapes me. Senda and electricity, what could possibly go wrong?

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:42:18 PM
Yes, that is the episode.  I agree that it would be fun to watch Senda experimenting with...   stuff.

If it isn't corroded or tarnished, Silver is the best there is for conductivity.  There is definitely potential for mayhem and physical harm.

SredniVashtar

Just the name Scientific Senda is threatening a giggle fit, and possibly something warm trickling down my leg.

Brig,

How do you know Falks hasn't sent the book yet?  Did he say something in his livestream?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
If it isn't corroded or tarnished, Silver is the best there is for conductivity.  There is definitely potential for mayhem and physical harm.

Erbrm's last appearance was distinctly low energy. Senda needs to run a few thousand volts through him to wake him up.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
Brig,

How do you know Falks hasn't sent the book yet?  Did he say something in his livestream?

Yes, he said he didn't get it mailed yesterday and was going to mail it today, then came back from his shopping today, and said he didn't get it mailed today, and didn't get his ticket yet, but will get it on Friday.  Friday is the 1st, when he gets his Suplemental disability.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
Erbrm's last appearance was distinctly low energy. Senda needs to run a few thousand volts through him to wake him up.

The young man works for a living and is bird dogging babes on his time off, not to mention his charity work with old, crusty senior citizens. 

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
Yes, he said he didn't get it mailed yesterday and was going to mail it today, then came back from his shopping today, and said he didn't get it mailed today, but will mail it on Friday.  Friday is the 1st, when he gets his Suplemental disability.

I see.  Surprising?  Not in the least bit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Better still is gold, and Senda has veritable nuggets of that...and more to find too on his patch of land he's going to get.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 12:52:29 PM
Just the name Scientific Senda is threatening a giggle fit, and possibly something warm trickling down my leg.

It is a seed that needs to be tended, watered and nurtured.  It could grow into a beautiful tree that can yield
much entertaining fruit.   Could he be planning to power the desert compound with a super conductive, silver
infused solar cell?       Oh man.  The possibilities.................

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Maybe he will become Snoorys new Science Advisor.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Better still is gold, and Senda has veritable nuggets of that...and more to find too on his patch of land he's going to get.

Ah...the chasing of gold.  Trying to get my boys interested in Tolkein's The Hobbit this summer.  I thought it would be fun to read it again after many years.  They hate it.  Maybe I'll try The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly...another good gold story.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
I see.  Surprising?  Not in the least bit.

I had to edit my post, I was typing faster than I was thinking.  My bad.  He said he will get his ticket on Friday, which is the 1st when he gets his suplemental disability.  I don't think he said when he plans to mail the book.  I will have to go relisten.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Ah...the chasing of gold.  Trying to get my boys interested in Tolkein's The Hobbit this summer.  I thought it would be fun to read it again after many years.  They hate it.  Maybe I'll try The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly...another good gold story.

Anyone got the number for CPS? I want to report something.

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2018, 12:49:45 PM
Senda could supplant that cunt with the bow tie whose name escapes me. Senda and electricity, what could possibly go wrong?

I hope he live broadcasts at the time. High current flowing through all that putrid blubber, imagine the glorious sizzle.

Quote from: ONeill on May 26, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
I hope he live broadcasts at the time. High current flowing through all that putrid blubber, imagine the glorious sizzle.

I'd send him a Multimeter to facilitate his experiments,  but it would just end up collecting grease and dust on the shelf........................

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 26, 2018, 01:16:41 PM
Yes...please go on, then?

I'd rather be locked in a damp cellar for two weeks than endure that fey, wizardy bollocks.