• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7foOcqJ432Q
I will save everyone time. Falkie said that he is cleaning up his place. It will take 2 life times. He is a hoarder. Fuck Falkie. The state should take over his place and the EOD, Fire department, the hazmat teams and the EPA (both the state of california and the feds) should blow up his place and make should that NOT EVEN THE COCKROACHES COULD LIVE THERE.

Quote from: damon on May 22, 2018, 08:41:59 PM
Inglorious, how are you doing today??

She likes da bad boyz (me) and not pussi boys (you).  Back to Tinder for you, Gomer.

damon

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 22, 2018, 08:56:03 PM
She likes da bad boyz (me) and not pussi boys (you).  Back to Tinder for you, Gomer.
LOL, Because of me everyone got some good videos from falkie. Im more of a so called bad boy then you. Remember the MV malware computer, Noorygab.org, Jill Stein rant and the like? So DigitalPigSnuggler, I think that you should go back to grinder for you my friend.  8) ;D ;) :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on May 22, 2018, 09:01:04 PM
LOL, Because of me everyone got some good videos from falkie. Im more of a so called bad boy then you. Remember the MV malware computer, Noorygab.org, Jill Stein rant and the like?

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

Well she is talking about you Gravity. BTW Gravity your wife is happy with me because I do rock her world? ;) ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
I don't know why he is associating his broken stuff with AlienCon, and complaining that he cant go without it.  The "GoFundMe" deal, as I remember it was for Sendas trip,  from his shack, to the Con , including special interviews of Con stars by Senda, and back to his shack, was to be filmed and produced live for us by Curtis.

I could be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong. For Curtis to go along to Aliencon and film and produce the "content" of George's interviews etc we needed donations of over $4,000.00.

We had a multi phased marketing campaign in place but when donations stalled between phase one and phase two, George pressured Curtis to give him "his" money. The pressure George put on was relentless. Even threatened a lawsuit if the money wasn't turned over to him immediately. Curtis asked for my advice, and I instructed him to use the GoFundMe donations to buy George a ticket to Aliencon and cancel the rest of the marketing campaign.

Curtis and I believe we acted in good faith to all parties that donated by buying George a ticket to Aliencon instead of giving in to George's relentless pressure to give the cash instead of a ticket

I understand that some who made donations may be upset by my advice to Curtis. And to rectify  I will make a personal restitution.

Hope Faith Love.. we don't have any hard feelings between us.

Love ALL

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on May 22, 2018, 09:04:39 PM
Well she is talking about you Gravity. BTW Gravity your wife is happy with me because I do rock her world? ;) ;)

Don’t let me ruin your dream date, but that was my German Shepard you took from the backyard. She has to be home by midnight.

p.s. she is chipped. You can drop her off at the nearest fire department. No questions asked.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
Yes, you are wrong. For Curtis to along to Aliencon and film and produce the "content" of George's interviews etc we needed donations of over $4,000.00.

Well that is a shame...............   
Looks like the four grand would have been well spent at AlienCon: http://www.thealiencon.com/schedule/

I assume there is an additional fee for these autograph and photo sessions? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 22, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

Well that is a shame...............   
Looks like the four grand would have been well spent at AlienCon: http://www.thealiencon.com/schedule/

I assume there is an additional fee for these autograph and photo sessions?

Yes Cutis had a whole story board of "content" he wanted to videograph at Aleincon with George.

Also the $4,000.00 were to pay for Curtis's travel and lodging expenses. And as posted, the additional fees to interview and purchase private sessions with the Stars.

chefist

Been following George a while now...this one time I'm not trolling...he looks very sick...not good at all...he needs to change his habits or he will not be able to recover...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on May 20, 2018, 05:09:16 PM
WhiteCrow,

Hope all is well with you and the family, but with all due respect, you act like a newbie. You’ve been here just as long as myself, possibly longer. And you’re still falling for George’s scams? He’s been doing this for years and you’ve been witness to it all along, so don’t act surprised. Don’t get mad at George, slap yourself in the face for continuing to give this cocksucker money! Geez dude. When are you going to learn?

-Chris

Chris I understand that you are upset with me and quite frankly I'm upset with myself that Curtis and I couldn't make the Aliencon event happen for the fans of George.

My apologies for letting everyone down.

There is always hope for next year.

George will lose his housing. He requires an intervention due to his dangerous hoarding. He hasn’t a clue. Someone WILL throw his crap out.

QuoteQuote from: damon on Today at 10:04:39 PM
QuoteWell she is talking about you Gravity. BTW Gravity your wife is happy with me because I do rock her world?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 09:13:28 PM
Don’t let me ruin your dream date, but that was my German Shepard you took from the backyard. She has to be home by midnight.

p.s. she is chipped. You can drop her off at the nearest fire department. No questions asked.

;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
They only raised enough money for George’s ticket. Senda can’t afford the first nights hotel room and thinks his YouTube viewers should pay for it. He is threatening not to go unless people donate.

I am 100% certain he will go, as Senda lives to go to these things.

That's a shame that George didnt honor his promise that would save the funds to pay for all his expenses at Aliencon.

I did learn a lesson. Next time we consider partnering with George I will demand an iron clad contract between all parties with penalties for non performance.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 07:46:46 PM
Well, then if the deal cannot be delivered as promised, why haven't our donations been refunded yet?  I would like to use my refund to donate to bellgab.

Because you haven't made a formal request.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 21, 2018, 08:04:03 PM
On the go fund me page it was laid out clearly with tiers. The first tier being just a ticket for Senda.

Nothing that Senda said mattered because it was not his campaign.

That is correct and that is why we purchased a ticket instead of giving George the cash as he demanded.

As said if brig or anyone wants a refund, it's not that we owe it to them, since we honored the spirit of their donation, rather I would prefer to go above and beyond any perceived obligation and personally refund their donations

Brig PM me a request for a refund and I will send your $1.00 donation right off.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 22, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Great news for The Master!  George can come and go from Starbucks whenever he wants, and now the haters have NO ammunition left to tell him that he can't be there!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/may/20/new-starbucks-policy-allows-nonpaying-guests-use-restrooms

"The new policy was announced on Saturday in a company-wide letter that stated: 'Any person who enters our spaces, including patios, cafes and restrooms, regardless of whether they makell a purchase, is considered a customer.' "

Congratulations, George!  We'll look forward to seeing more videos - maybe even a LIVE STREAM - coming from the Martinez Starbucks this summer!

That is great news for the massive homeless problem we have. Six Weeks Tenure has been sleeping at in Prota Potty since Fefi father had their marriage annulled.

Sleeping in a STAR BUCKS bathroom has to be  much be better than sleeping in a Porta Potty!

Star Bucks saving the world .. one homeless person at a time. Tomorrow on the way to the post office to refund brig's donation I'm going to stop at a Star Bucks and buy the homeless there a $11.95 double latte.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
That is correct and that is why we purchased a ticket instead of giving George the cash as he demanded.

As said if brig or anyone wants a refund, it's not that we owe it to them, since we honored the spirit of their donation, rather I would prefer to go above and beyond any perceived obligation and personally refund their donations

Brig PM me a request for a refund and I will send your $1.00 donation right off.

Edit: brig since you have made three previous posts that you believe that your donation should be refunded. I'll send you a dollar by overnight mail first thing tomorrow.

Peace and Love ALL

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
That is great news for the massive homeless problem we have. Six Weeks Tenure has been sleeping at in Prota Potty since Fefi father had their marriage annulled.

Sleeping in a STAR BUCKS bathroom has to be  much be better than sleeping in a Porta Potty!

Star Bucks saving the world .. one homeless person at a time. Tomorrow on the way to the post office to refund brig's donation I'm going to stop at a Star Bucks and buy the homeless there a $11.95 double latte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvNhxKJJyU

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
Edit: brig since you have made three previous posts that you believe that your donation should be refunded. I'll send you a dollar by overnight mail first thing tomorrow.

Peace and Love ALL

https://youtu.be/lrqRhxZSTOs

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 23, 2018, 12:49:11 AM
Do you want a refund too?

Nope!  You can keep every last dime that I've given Fatass over the years. 

If you're going to troll Sendapants, try to make it either believable, funny, or clever.  Clumsy and boring isn't working for you.

Lilith

LOL, Because of me everyone got some good videos from falkie. Im more of a so called bad boy then you. Remember the MV malware computer, Noorygab.org, Jill Stein rant and the like? So DigitalPigSnuggler, I think that you should go back to grinder for you my friend.  8) ;D ;) :)

Telling George MV put malware on the computer was the greatest mistake of all time IMO.  You could have told him the malware was anywhere else, and it wouldn't have ruined any chance of George ever having his own bellgabber show.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
Yes, you are wrong. For Curtis to go along to Aliencon and film and produce the "content" of George's interviews etc we needed donations of over $4,000.00.

We had a multi phased marketing campaign in place but when donations stalled between phase one and phase two, George pressured Curtis to give him "his" money. The pressure George put on was relentless. Even threatened a lawsuit if the money wasn't turned over to him immediately. Curtis asked for my advice, and I instructed him to use the GoFundMe donations to buy George a ticket to Aliencon and cancel the rest of the marketing campaign.

Curtis and I believe we acted in good faith to all parties that donated by buying George a ticket to Aliencon instead of giving in to George's relentless pressure to give the cash instead of a ticket

I understand that some who made donations may be upset by my advice to Curtis. And to rectify  I will make a personal restitution.

Hope Faith Love.. we don't have any hard feelings between us.

Love ALL

No problem, keep my donation.  Buy Mrs. Crow a coffee and donut on me.  I just won't donate to anything you set up a GoFundMe for ever again.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 22, 2018, 10:09:41 PM
Because you haven't made a formal request.

We didn't have to make any request to Chefist.  He automatically refunded our donations when he realized the show would not be delivered as promised.

Really WhiteTroll?  We have to ASK for a refund when George doesn't follow through on his promises?

Like I said, buy Mrs. Crow a coffee and donut on me, but with these sort of business practices, I cannot have confidence in contributing to your projects in the future.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
Telling George MV put malware on the computer was the greatest mistake of all time IMO.  You could have told him the malware was anywhere else, and it wouldn't have ruined any chance of George ever having his own bellgabber show.

Senda would have found some other way to fuck it up.  He couldn't manage a wet dream successfully.

Are you the one who's been leaving things downstairs for Falkie to find?  Did you leave that bedpan?