• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

High-five to Aiman and Nadeem and their "generous offer." 😄

Why was he paying $50 a month to watch an internet channel?    I was going to bail but that caught my attention

is it really George’s fault people have responsibilities, bills to pay etc.
NO
that is no reason to NOT donate !

FallenSeraph

Ugh, I don't know if I can do another night of this. It's just the same "nobody gives me money," blah blah blah. The White Crow tantrum was probably as good as it's gonna get.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:06:37 PM
Ugh, I don't know if I can do another night of this. It's just the same "nobody gives me money," blah blah blah. The White Crow tantrum was probably as good as it's gonna get.

you won't have to.... tomorrow is the last show

I wonder who the desperate women were that wanted to ravish George ?
was that Bev ?
I bet he told slow Kathy about that

FallenSeraph

"And that's not a racist comment, that's just what black licorice is."

**crying**

SnapT

I'm starting to question why I devote most of my waking hours lately to watching Falkie.

Quote from: SnapT on May 07, 2018, 11:11:58 PM
I'm starting to question why I devote most of my waking hours lately to watching Falkie.

it is the Falkie videodrome signal......

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SnapT on May 07, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

I know. I'm trying to decide whether to pour another glass of wine or bail and go to bed. How did my life get this bleak?

He wants to do a sports show now! Your brother really inspired him!

SnapT

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
I know. I'm trying to decide whether to pour another glass of wine or bail and go to bed. How did my life get this bleak?

He wants to do a sports show now! Your brother really inspired him!

If only he could take calls!  But that's impossible, he only has 10 iPads and they're all broken.

Originally he stated “iguana” hernia
instead of..
an inguinal hernia is a protrusion of abdominal-cavity contents through the inguinal canal.[1] Symptoms are present in about 66% of affected people.[1] This may include pain or discomfort especially with coughing, exercise, or bowel movements.[1] Often it gets worse throughout the day and improves when lying down.[1] A bulging area may occur that becomes larger when bearing down.[1] Inguinal hernias occur more often on the right than left side.[1] The main concern is strangulation, where the blood supply to part of the intestine is blocked.[1] This usually produces severe pain and tenderness of the area.[1]
thanks wiki

Queenie

George just banned me from his chat because he thought Tizzy and I wanted to blackmail him at Alien Con. He is talking crazy.

Tizzy said he is exhausted and needs help.

He yelled at Kathy on the phone too.

https://youtu.be/VkinYp36HDo

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Queenie on May 07, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
George just banned me from his chat because he thought Tizzy and I wanted to blackmail him at Alien Con. He is talking crazy.

That was traumatic to listen to. "WOMAN!"

Quote from: Queenie on May 07, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

He was also very cross with White Crow   ;)

Queenie

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 11:29:17 PM
He was also very cross with White Crow   ;)

I saw that too. I don't know what to believe about White Crow.
George gets very mad every time someone mentions his name.

Work done for the night.   Emotionally drained from George's stream tonight so time to hit the hay.

Take care all