• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

I miss the days when he would bump up the drama level and deliberately let a pair of broken glasses hang off his face.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
I miss the days when he would bump up the drama level and deliberately let a pair of broken glasses hang off his face.
I, personally, found his “duck tape” look very appealing

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
George Senda is not going to have to worry about doing live videos again because I'm REPORTING HIM for talking FOR HOURS about BOOBS AND PROSTITUTES AND STRIPPERS. He's DISGUSTING and LECHEROUS. This livestream is FILTHY.

He gets NO MORE donations from me EVER, not even 25 cents.

And you can leak this sh*t on the DARK WEB.

U NASTY, GEORGE. GROSS.
and to think Phil Robertson got booted from YouTube for preparing a duck AND preparing a catfish ?
but THEY allow SENDA ?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
The more I read about Art Bell and his wives and their abandoned-by-him kids left in his wake, the less I like him. His son Vincent even posted here once. I appreciate his talent and the way he handled wacko callers, but that's it.
He always got a pass around here for that terrible behavior. It was a known thing that he was a deadbeat. Whatever else he was he was a poor father to at least two of those kids.

We all make mistakes in this life but a man ought to take care of his children.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 06, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
There is no mincing of words here.  Concise and to the point, and appropriate I might add.
Tired of the whining. He is pathetic. I can countenance a lot of failings (and come up short in certain areas myself) but self-pity is not one of them.

I've said it before on this thread but he is the greediest dude I have ever seen online. There isn't even an attempt by him to mask it anymore.

I am listening while doing some filing...
did I just here him again touting his investment knowledge ?
damn, where are the hedge funds ?
where are all the investment bankers ?
where are all the day traders ?
where is Wall Street ?
shouldn’t they be lined up outside Casa Senda ?

I mean earlier I did actually see him flash 3 books !

note: he knows how to invest, he just doesn’t have the money ?
(did I hear that right ?)

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 06, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
Tired of the whining. He is pathetic. I can countenance a lot of failings (and come up short in certain areas myself) but self-pity is not one of them.

I've said it before on this thread but he is the greediest dude I have ever seen online. There isn't even an attempt by him to mask it anymore.

He puts Daffy to shame with the greed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-71uqV0LHag

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 06, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
He always got a pass around here for that terrible behavior. It was a known thing that he was a deadbeat. Whatever else he was he was a poor father to at least two of those kids.

We all make mistakes in this life but a man ought to take care of his children.
5 children ?
Vincent, Lisa, Art Jr, Asia, Alexander ?
4 wives ?
one left in Japan ?
one ex living in Pahrump ?
Ramona passed away ?
Aryn ?

missing any ?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
Who is Amber McGarvey (fruit & cake)?

I think she started out a fan of Callan's. For some inexplicable reason she was beguiled by the siren song of Senda.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
I think she started out a fan of Callan's. For some inexplicable reason she was beguiled by the siren song of Senda.

C'mon, we've all been there at one time or another. Remember that time in the 'Well, hello BigBoy' lap dancing club and in your drunken stupor you almost wired via Western Union, $4000 to Senda? The only reason I managed to stop you was because I said the cute lady boy on stage would make better use of it.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2018, 06:05:07 PM
No Martinez podcast tonight?

I'll see...I still have my daughter, so spending time with her. If I had it later on, I don't know how many people would be around...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 06:06:04 PM
I'll see...I still have my daughter, so spending time with her. If I had it later on, I don't know how many people would be around...

Good point well made. No problem bud.  ;)

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 06, 2018, 03:15:14 PM
Who is Amber McGarvey (fruit & cake)?

Correct that she was a Jason Callan fan and friend.

She used to participate on Facebook in some Sends roasts with Senda's train/earthquake being a favorite of hers. She even picked up the name Miss OJ. At some point she decided that she felt sorry for Senda because she thinks he is mentally ill.

what would it be worth ?
say highest bidder ?
at SENDA’s ER Doctor’s office ?

Monday just might be a day a Doctor might want to “call in sick”...
ya think ?

Monday’s MENU...
the Falkiepotamus waddles in DEMANDING his fat lad be hoisted up...
his tiny weanie and testiculars be given...
a closeup and personal lookin at !
* don’t be alarmed if “twitching” occurs
(maybe even a request to touch those things...)

bidding begins at $100 for a 24 hour WARNING of an impending FALKIE visit !

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
C'mon, we've all been there at one time or another. Remember that time in the 'Well, hello BigBoy' lap dancing club and in your drunken stupor you almost wired via Western Union, $4000 to Senda? The only reason I managed to stop you was because I said the cute lady boy on stage would make better use of it.

S.V. is that guy from Scam City?  Who knew?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJfToL7zew

chefist

Just In!
----------------------------------

LIVE at 630 pm
And WOMEN started the bra talk not I if memory serves.
This time I shall try to keep it at a minimum.

IF GEORGE GOES LIVE, SO DOES MARTINEZ TONIGHT! STAY TUNED, FOLKS.

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
Just In!

LIVE at 630 pm

Can do.   Although I am reeling from this S.V. business..................................

FallenSeraph

Just In!

LIVE at 630 pm

LOL **crying** He got an ANGRY COMMENT on the last video.

damon

Just In!

LIVE at 630 pm

He is live Chefist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqCw3aBNa_U

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 06, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
the ongoing long game where they've convinced him he has talent and to stay with it, that it will pay off in donations and a lucrative career if given enough time has to be recognized and given it's rightful due.

Not to me it doesn't.

I think that Senda is retarded.  That is a byproduct of his birth or -- more likely in my view -- his physical development as a child.  It's not willful.

The character traits which make him such a detestable human being are willful, or at least the impulses are controllable.  He chooses to be that way and that makes it fair game for ridicule.

This "long game" that you are describing crosses the line into "bullying the retard" for me.  I'm not saying that I'm the authority on this point or anything, it's just how I feel and maybe others do too.  Which might be why it doesn't get the love that, say, Rally's pranks have received.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 06, 2018, 01:10:06 AM
Yet he plugged on, believing he was going to make it someday.  Beautiful.

I think it's sad.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
Not to me it doesn't.

I think that Senda is retarded.  That is a byproduct of his birth or -- more likely in my view -- his physical development as a child.  It's not willful.

The character traits which make him such a detestable human being are willful, or at least the impulses are controllable.  He chooses to be that way and that makes it fair game for ridicule.

This "long game" that you are describing crosses the line into "bullying the retard" for me.  I'm not saying that I'm the authority on this point or anything, it's just how I feel and maybe others do too.  Which might be why it doesn't get the love that, say, Rally's pranks have received.

I think it's sad.
I agree
SENDA is very sad case
he actually believes everything that comes out of the pie hole of his
he really does believe he could achieve all his “impossible dreams”, if only he did not have all those people on the Internet stopping him...
and instead
pay for it
give it to him
do it for him
etc

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

I hope she is being mentored to take over the 'Martinez Tonight Legacy' in case you are forced off the air by a stalker.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 06, 2018, 11:31:28 PM
Not to me it doesn't.

I think it's sad.
Im not sure if this is whats happening. Not sure if there Is a long game. I think people are just trying to spare his feeling. Because look at what happens when people are honest with him. He posts something bizarre. Then people ask what he means or suggest an alternative solution.  Politely. Then he gets angry and abuses whowever tried to help him. Then people fight back.
He's just à nasty hateful old man. The long game is just normal people reacting to a big fat old bull'y.