• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
Is Chefist around? If Falkie goes live tonight, I want him to do that thing he does where we can listen on TuneIn and chat somewhere else.

Chefist? CHEFISSSSSSST?

Do that thing you do!

(Sounds like we're in bed. Sorry.)

I'm still not home yet...I would've loved to.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 04:58:44 PM
Only his complete inability to keep the iPad upright and dumping his dinner on the floor and then arguing with some guy about whether or not he swore (he did).

DAMMIT

He's still talking about cats. Sheeeeeeeezus. Is this the new YT niche he's going for? Thank God I'm sedated.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 05:15:33 PM
DAMMIT

He's still talking about cats. Sheeeeeeeezus. Is this the new YT niche he's going for? Thank God I'm sedated.

Wait until he starts to tear up towards the end.

FallenSeraph

OK, which one of you is "Sue" with the missing cat -- LadyFish, maybe? You started this 90-minute lecture on "how to find a lost cat." He's reading a book ("Cats for Dummies"!) to that effect now to help you. He should be reading "How to Find the Lost Irony in a YouTube Comment for Dummies" because I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

I'm going in tonight (if he does one) as FreeTalkieTheCat. I'm guessing I'll get banned in 38 seconds or less.

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
OK, which one of you is "Sue" with the missing cat -- LadyFish, maybe? You started this 90-minute lecture on "how to find a lost cat." He's reading a book ("Cats for Dummies"!) to that effect now to help you. He should be reading "How to Find the Lost Irony in a YouTube Comment for Dummies" because I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

I'm going in tonight (if he does one) as FreeTalkieTheCat. I'm guessing I'll get banned in 38 seconds or less.

Well, in Sue’s defense, she only wrote in chat, “Happy Birthday” and the fool actually remembered about the missing cat & started asking all kinds of questions about the missing cat. I suspect Sue became very bored & just left as no one else chatted in to get him off track.

I wonder if Sue will ever find her lost cat & how.

Yorkshire pud

Here's a classic from February..

THANK YOU MARCUS ELLWOOD & DRATALSKY FOR SUBSCRIBING !

I had to heavily edit this video to fit the time constraint of 15 minutes but the problem is that after 7 years I am not supposed to have any time constraints on the length of my videos.
It might be the Imovie app on my Ipad. I do not know.
My apologies for the cut up sound and video.
I ran a minute and a half over.

I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed.
This is a TEMPORARY situation.
I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke.
Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it.
My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con.
The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection.
Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner.

REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME.
ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER.

Send donations to :

George Senda
815 Court Street  # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

The Pay Pal link is below :

https://www.paypal.me/georgesenda

https://youtu.be/pAVEp6FwXkQ

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 06:04:11 PM
Here's a classic from February..

THANK YOU MARCUS ELLWOOD & DRATALSKY FOR SUBSCRIBING !

I had to heavily edit this video to fit the time constraint of 15 minutes but the problem is that after 7 years I am not supposed to have any time constraints on the length of my videos.
It might be the Imovie app on my Ipad. I do not know.
My apologies for the cut up sound and video.
I ran a minute and a half over.

I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed.
This is a TEMPORARY situation.
I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke.
Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it.
My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con.
The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection.
Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner.

REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME.
ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER.

Send donations to :

George Senda
815 Court Street  # 786
Martinez, Ca. 94553

Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

The Pay Pal link is below :

https://www.paypal.me/georgesenda

https://youtu.be/pAVEp6FwXkQ
WTF ?
this is an annual grift scam con !
well, at least the BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just the usual PERPETRATOR!) is not mentioned
and another thing, with ALL THIS CLEANING he is doing, WHY HASN’T HE FOUND LIKE $4K IN PAST LOST MONEY ORDERS ?

and he thinks he is qualified to lecture slow Kathy AFTER SHE WAS ROBBED OF $400 or $500 DOLLARS IN ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS (because he said she likes BIG BILLS) AND ASSAULTED BY A BLACK MAN (NOT racist) AT THE PITTSBURG DANGEROUS WALMART !

Oh wait, THAT WAS A GRIFT SCAM CON...
AND NEVER HAPPENED !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 06:15:49 PM
WTF ?
this is an annual grift scam con !
well, at least the BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just the usual PERPETRATOR!) is not mentioned
and another thing, with ALL THIS CLEANING he is doing, WHY HASN’T HE FOUND LIKE $4K IN PAST LOST MONEY ORDERS ?

and he thinks he is qualified to lecture slow Kathy AFTER SHE WAS ROBBED OF $400 or $500 DOLLARS IN ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS (because he said she likes BIG BILLS) AND ASSAULTED BY A BLACK MAN (NOT racist) AT THE PITTSBURG DANGEROUS WALMART !

Oh wait, THAT WAS A GRIFT SCAM CON...
AND NEVER HAPPENED !

I like (No, not really) how not once does he say please, or thank you at all. Just "Send donations".

Roswells, Art

Let me get this straight. Everyone agrees Senda is a narcissist. He steals someones pet and tortures it. People say, "I'm so mad, this is the last straw! I'm never watching him again!" Then, knowing he is a narcissist that feeds on attention not only do more people watch him the next day, they advertise it in the MitD thread. Senda then, knowing (for once) what to feed the audience, starts talking about all the cats he's killed.

Is that about right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2018, 06:28:32 PM
Let me get this straight. Everyone agrees Senda is a narcissist. He steals someones pet and tortures it. People say, "I'm so mad, this is the last straw! I'm never watching him again!" Then, knowing he is a narcissist that feeds on attention not only do more people watch him the next day, they advertise it in the MitD thread. Senda then, knowing (for once) what to feed the audience, starts talking about all the cats he's killed.

Is that about right?

It's a sickness and an addiction. Just don't start, kids! Just don't start. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on April 28, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

Well, in Sue’s defense, she only wrote in chat, “Happy Birthday” and the fool actually remembered about the missing cat & started asking all kinds of questions about the missing cat. I suspect Sue became very bored & just left as no one else chatted in to get him off track.

I wonder if Sue will ever find her lost cat & how.

I saw the County Instructor or whatever their name was try to talk to Sue but she must have dropped off already.

Yorkshire pud

Is that about right?

https://youtu.be/-Y4KpEskuus

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 28, 2018, 05:19:21 PM
Wait until he starts to tear up towards the end.

That sounds like a great game, make Senda cry.

I saw him cry about the cats last night and the night before he tested up hearing about The Water Babies Of Pyramid Lake. They were the babies of a Native American tribe that were slaughtered by drowning. I think the line “glut glug” bothered him.

Is that about right?

Not really. I know one guy that says we need to ignore him but posts links to every video and live stream but that guy is just strange.
Many of us are amused by his narcissism because it is not based in any reality. Watching him sabatage him self because it is funny.

Quote from: Norm on April 28, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
He said 'a friend' bought it for him....of course he didn't divulge the 'friends' identity...

Uncle Sam?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 06:51:13 PM
Not really. I know one guy that says we need to ignore him but posts links to every video and live stream but that guy is just strange.
Many of us are amused by his narcissism because it is not based in any reality. Watching him sabatage him self because it is funny.

It seems like Senda has finally figured out his calling: stealing and torturing/killing cats and you-tubing about it. It's a win/win.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I like (No, not really) how not once does he say please, or thank you at all. Just "Send donations".
please refer to my definition of “good friend” as defined by the FAT CUNT SENDA and slow Kathy

Is that about right?
yes

I just keep hoping he “goes to sleep” (you know what I really mean...) on his sofa bed...
maybe another stroke, with a funny expression on his fat mug...
after awhile, his feral kittie cats being a bit hungry...

well, I might consider a donation to the local animal welfare league “in the FAT FUCKS memory” IF he could pull that off

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
I just keep hoping he “goes to sleep” (you know what I really mean...) on his sofa bed...
maybe another stroke, with a funny expression on his fat mug...
after awhile, his feral kittie cats being a bit hungry...

well, I might consider a donation to the local animal welfare league “in the FAT FUCKS memory” IF he could pull that off

He is looking like his neck is going to swallow his face so their will be only eyes and the top of his head poking out at the top of his neck fat eventually. Unfortunately people like him seem to live forever. On the unlikely bright side, every moment of his life he can change it entirely.

LadyFish

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2018, 07:36:30 PM
He is looking like his neck is going to swallow his face so their will be only eyes and the top of his head poking out at the top of his neck fat eventually. Unfortunately people like him seem to live forever. On the unlikely bright side, every moment of his life he can change it entirely.

I had hope that his caregiver might help change his ways. However, his caregiver actually assisted with Talkie’s catnapping.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Translation: Entertainment is more important than morality*. You're helping him not sabotage himself. How much money did he raise the past two days?

* killing/torturing cats as a form of income

chefist

When I do watch (not often) I turn off the show when he starts eating...it's just too disgusting.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 28, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
Translation: Entertainment is more important than morality*. You're helping him not sabotage himself. How much money did he raise the past two days?

* killing/torturing cats as a form of income

I am entertained by him being a buffoon however I did a lot to try to save Talkie, I did as much as I could do short of driving several hours to talk to the SPCA in person.

Do not give me that morality bull shit. I have and will continue to get the authorities to step in and stop his feline abuse. Just look back a few days or ask someone that pays attention about what happened.

His hands gross me out too.  If he gets them close to the caméra i have to kill the window.
Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 07:56:51 PM
When I do watch (not often) I turn off the show when he starts eating...it's just too disgusting.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
Ugh, could you imagine the stench of Senda's taint? SV, what does it smell like?

It smells like...victory

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2018, 07:56:51 PM
well, it doesn’t bother me as when I was a child I spent a lot of weekends helping my Grandpa on his 30 acre farm
he had a hog lot out behind the barn and I would often accompany him to slop the hogs (feed them)
George kinda brings that pleasant memory back, of helping my Grandpa, when he eats on camera

slow Kathy at that restaurant though, with Falkie filming...
HOT DAMN, she would eat alone at the trough, as I am sure NO sow would dare challenge the samsquatch