• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Here We Go Again on April 28, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
OK. I found out last night there is a certain backlog in which it will take some time to get around to things in this case from real authority (federal agents).

But it will be addressed. The matter of a felony violation about illegal possession of firearms. Abram is already known. Yes, he is.  And that smiling, smirking piece of human waste who calls himself Jeremy D. guy better watch his step, too. He's posted in chat and encouraged some psycho to obtain firearms in violation of federal law. Then endorses the guy's plans to commit murder. That is called conspiracy to commit murder. His real identity is known and despite what he thinks, he can be found at his home fast. Very fast. As in roughly 350 minutes, according to reliable estimates.

The guy's channel may be shut down soon, all. For getting online and making threats of murder. Which that Jeremy D. appears to approve. We will see. I hope these evil people know they are under federal-law inquiry. I have motherf*king friends, too. Over decades. And they aren't nice when it comes to stopping potential murderers.

That channel is a possible case of conspiracy to commit murder, all. Get that straight. No fooling. You'll know once it's shut down by Google -- and certain good guys I know. I know them. Yes, I do. For using social media  trying to bring others into some evil plot.

It may take a while, but such evil people who feel they have to break our laws may have another thing coming. A very bad thing. Trust me there. No fooling.

Fair enough? No, despite what these these people think, anything they think they deleted on YouTube is still there. I can assure you of that. And what "some" are hearing isn't good.

No way will Senda be allowed to state such things without question. A mental institution for criminally insane looks like the future for him. Here's an idea: If you are a psycho with -- from what my friends told me after back-grounding him -- criminal convictions and it appears an involuntary commitment to mental institution over some knives thing and then get online and threaten to kill others, it will be him and his accomplices who go down. And he will.

To protect decent society from these scum hoodlums. I assure you, it's just a matter of time. After the backlog I learned about. OK?

Senda's going down?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Senda's going down?
on some BIG BLACK MAN (NOT racist, just a guess) ?

I didn’t ask about slow Kathy, as the FAT FUCKTARD has NOT notified the internet if her bleeding cooter has ever been cleared by her veterinarian yet ...

anyway when is SNN going to report on this ?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 28, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
I think Kathy was used to the taste of mayo and cheese too.
well, now cheese is ruined for me
(and I did enjoy Colby Jack...)

Quote from: jason.callan on April 28, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

Yeah I was shocked She sent him 20 bucks. And my shocked was captured on my livestream too. You can check with Rally & SnapT on that too.

It was odd. She should know better. I have seen her on FB making fun of the choo choo earthquake and his grifting? She knows all about him I thought.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
It was odd. She should know better. I have seen her on FB making fun of the choo choo earthquake and his grifting? She knows all about him I thought.
might she have suffered a traumatic brain injury ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 02:59:41 PM
might she have suffered a traumatic brain injury ?

Maybe if Senda had gently reminded her of her own shortcomings.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

That was one of Senda's best. Do you have a link?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Jason,
I have caught a few of your videos, last night in fact was one, and I really enjoyed it
the atmosphere was like a bunch of friends sitting around talking
enjoyable !
you would be a guy I would enjoy running into and striking up a conversation with !

Falkie, on the other hand, I “might” enjoy meeting him and asking if I might get a photo with him, his autograph, set up an interview with him and after finding out from him just how big a celebrity he really is...recognized by people on BART and how DISAPPOINTED he is as he hasn’t been “discovered” yet...
oh, did I mention my cousin has connections in Hollywood and my sister is contributor to Rush Limbaugh, oh and I attended college with ...
oh, I am wealthy
oh, I own eight kitty sanctuaries
oh, I own 3 studios
oh, my father worked for Frank Sinatra
my brother rode with Sonny Barger
I am jewish (lower case j) and hate people telling me about Jesus
I, too, have had HATERS AND TROLLS for 17 years
yea, I think I would really hit it off with Jason (for real) and Falkie (in his mind)
LOL

It was a lot of fun last night but I did get slightly irked at a mod.

By some odd glitch I got banned for a minute. I was posting but only I could see it and the 3 dots were gone when you hoover the curse over it. So I sent a PM to Jason and all the mods said I was not banned and I should test it again. So I made what in retrospect was a poor choice but I did not expect it to be sen, I posted "I Like Big Butts". Naturally everyone thought it was all a joke and I get that. I fuck around, post silly things ect.
But one mod said I was a lying troll, I thought that was a bit too much. But I held my tongue and avoided calling her a bitchy cunt because I would never say any thing like that.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
I posted "I Like Big Butts". Naturally everyone thought it was all a joke and I get that. I fuck around, post silly things ect.
But one mod said I was a lying troll, I thought that was a bit too much. But I held my tongue and avoided calling her a bitchy cunt because I would never say any thing like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
I can't hear you when your thighs are covering my ears.

Those are Senda's thunder thighs!! LOL  ;D  How'd he get to your place?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:30:26 PM
Those are Senda's thunder thighs!! LOL  ;D  How'd he get to your place?

Oh god, I thought it was an over sized clit then it spat at me. I am never drinking when I do meth again.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
Oh god, I thought it was an over sized clit then it spat at me. I am never drinking when I do meth again.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ugh, could you imagine the stench of Senda's taint? SV, what does it smell like?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
Ugh, could you imagine the stench of Senda's taint? SV, what does it smell like?

What twisted mind would even consider how Senda's taint smelled?

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 28, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
A partially opened can of Sardines that has been buried on Art’s compound for six months and then bathed in elephant shit.  Thanks for asking.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
A partially opened can of Sardines that has been buried on Art’s compound for six months and then bathed in elephant shit.  Thanks for asking.

You went full "Guess what Senda smells like"..You did it, you DID.

whoozit

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
You went full "Guess what Senda smells like"..You did it, you DID.
Sorry, I went full Falkie.  Never go full Falkie.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
What twisted mind would even consider how Senda's taint smelled?

Not mine. I was asking for a friend.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 28, 2018, 02:15:32 PM
well watched some of Falkie
same same same
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to rape slow Kathy
(I call BULLSHIT on that !)
THE HATERS AND TROLLS want to kill all my kitties
(I call BULLSHIT on that !)
Let’s see it cost ME (what he really means...this is my favorite GRIFT SCAM CON) a fortune to feed all my kitties

well, I will say he deleted the best part (the first hour)
I want to address...

Was there something scandalous during the first hour?

I left for a while to get some fresh air, candy bars, lipstick, wine, sleeping pills and electric nicotine. This day is good! I'm ready to party!

Now I'm back at it. Looking at picture books of cats, apparently. I can't believe MORE PEOPLE aren't watching these vids.

FallenSeraph

Is Chefist around? If Falkie goes live tonight, I want him to do that thing he does where we can listen on TuneIn and chat somewhere else.

Chefist? CHEFISSSSSSST?

Do that thing you do!

(Sounds like we're in bed. Sorry.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
Is Chefist around? If Falkie goes live tonight, I want him to do that thing he does where we can listen on TuneIn and chat somewhere else.

Chefist? CHEFISSSSSSST?

Do that thing you do!

Hey, you play your cards right and you never know what might happen. ;) ;)

LadyFish

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

I left for a while to get some fresh air, candy bars, lipstick, wine, sleeping pills and electric nicotine. This day is good! I'm ready to party!

Now I'm back at it. Looking at picture books of cats, apparently. I can't believe MORE PEOPLE aren't watching these vids.

I had forgotten what had happened to that cat that Falkie & Kathy had kidnapped from their storage unit place in Sacramento. Pinky (I think he said he named it), escaped and was never to be seen again. (Perhaps there really IS a cat carcass lurking  under the couch?)

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

Only his complete inability to keep the iPad upright and dumping his dinner on the floor and then arguing with some guy about whether or not he swore (he did).

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
OMG
got to ask
was it twitching at you, before it spit ?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 28, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

Chefist? CHEFISSSSSSST?

Do that thing you do!

yea, you got me thinking about “that time” she caught me with crib notes...
like George...Costenza