• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 21, 2018, 08:42:33 AM
I looked at one of the vidéos.   I dont see the appeal of this falkie person. He just talks nonsense. Its like listening to the town drunk in a bullshit pub conversation. Maybe somebody should call à crises center. How are there 3500 pages in a thread devoted to him? Would somebody please explAin?

Senda is a retarded Falstaff, except that Senda has never been amusing, he just brings it out of other people, along with other feelings of hatred, contempt and disgust. Senda is the catpiss in the perfume, the grit in the oyster, the dung around the rosebush. Now STFU and donate.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 21, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
I was similarly confused the first time I watched one of his videos in which he was taping paper to his face.

The answer to your question is: Trolling him is amusing.
I really, in my ❤️, believe advising the Martinez Village Idiot is more amusing...
I gets a better result, IMO

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 21, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
Senda is a retarded Falstaff, except that Senda has never been amusing, he just brings it out of other people, along with other feelings of hatred, contempt and disgust. Senda is the catpiss in the perfume, the grit in the oyster, the dung around the rosebush. Now STFU and donate.
hey, you just INSULTED a great AMERICAN BEER !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 21, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

I think he meant this one:

Though primarily a comic figure, Falstaff still embodies a kind of depth common to Shakespeare's major characters. A fat, vain, boastful, and cowardly knight, he spends most of his time drinking at the Boar's Head Inn with petty criminals, living on stolen or borrowed money.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 21, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Ha...I had an uncle that worked at the Falstaff brewery in St Louis...it was not known as a quality brand, in the same category as Old Milwaukee and Schlitz....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Ha...I had an uncle that worked at the Falstaff brewery in St Louis...it was not known as a quality brand, in the same category as Old Milwaukee and Schlitz....

So that's three American beers you've insulted, fucking commie!

SredniVashtar

When it comes to American beer, I'm just amazed at the sheer number of cats you must have to produce so much of it.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 21, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
So that's three American beers you've insulted, fucking commie!

Ha... include Stag and Old Style with those too...

Norm

I looked at one of the vidéos.   I dont see the appeal of this falkie person. He just talks nonsense. Its like listening to the town drunk in a bullshit pub conversation. Maybe somebody should call à crises center. How are there 3500 pages in a thread devoted to him? Would somebody please explAin?

To explain the wonderness of "The Master" is almost impossible to the newly initiated. Many hours of study await you. Be aware that Senda quicksand is everywhere, there is no escape and even though you can leave you will return..everyone returns....

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:55:11 AM
  Will Falkie have to lance another ass boil
after Kathy is forced to wear underwear by Ratty Patty?

I think it was adult diapers, NOT underwear that Kathy was forced to wear at Ratty Patty’s. Since Patty has that new expensive couch, I’m betting it will be happening again!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LadyFish on April 21, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
I think it was adult diapers, NOT underwear that Kathy was forced to wear at Ratty Patty’s. Since Patty has that new expensive couch, I’m betting it will be happening again!

I hope Kathy's extensive crotch gets nowhere near Patty's expensive couch.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 20, 2018, 09:15:54 PM
I seldom take exception with George's lifestyle choices but he really blew it. He had a sugar-mommy on a string... guess his love for sweet Kathy was to strong to string you along anymore.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"   
Sorry maybe next time  :-*

I like to sponsor interesting YouTubers much like the many poor unsuspecting people out there who sponsor stock photos of imaginary children in Third World countries.

Last night I was wearing my WhiteCrow hoodie and listening to old episodes of Martinez Tonight (can we please bring that show back?) while I played mahjong, and it jogged my memory: I WAS THE ONE who apparently financed the Apple TV that magically showed up right after George's hysterical "please send money - they're shutting off my internet" video. That was the tipping point for me.

So thank you Chefist and Martinez Tonight. Remembering my breaking point was very therapeutic. I had blocked it out. Also, I was crying laughing listening to those shows. It effed up my mahjong concentration and, as such, my game, but it was worth it.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
OMFG.   He had one job - wear that horrid green shirt for seven days in a row.  He had greatness in his grasp but
pissed it all away in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8X_qjioqUk

I needed this laugh

I too was rooting for another green shirt day. I'm wearing my Incredible Hulk shirt (sexy 1978 Lou Ferrigno, not the lame CG version) in honor of what I thought would be a Falkie milestone. Now I'm crushed, as usual. Another letdown. Thanks, Senda.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 21, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
I like to sponsor interesting YouTubers much like the many poor unsuspecting people out there who sponsor stock photos of imaginary children in Third World countries.

Last night I was wearing my WhiteCrow hoodie and listening to old episodes of Martinez Tonight (can we please bring that show back?) while I played mahjong, and it jogged my memory: I WAS THE ONE who apparently financed the Apple TV that magically showed up right after George's hysterical "please send money - they're shutting off my internet" video. That was the tipping point for me.

So thank you Chefist and Martinez Tonight. Remembering my breaking point was very therapeutic. I had blocked it out. Also, I was crying laughing listening to those shows. It effed up my mahjong concentration and, as such, my game, but it was worth it.

Faith Hope Love.. "heart"

Love ALL... sometimes hurts

FallenSeraph

You just did. 🤣😂🤣

WhiteCrow

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 21, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
I needed this laugh

I too was rooting for another green shirt day. I'm wearing my Incredible Hulk shirt (sexy 1978 Lou Ferrigno, not the lame CG version) in honor of what I thought would be a Falkie milestone. Now I'm crushed, as usual. Another letdown. Thanks, Senda.

I know.. these superstar YouTube heroes like George always seem to let us down .. sad but true. Are there no heroes anymore that we can hitch our stars too? Art is gone ..that dream died.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 21, 2018, 01:51:56 AM
Jason Callan did another great live show. Be sure to let Falkie know that between Thursdays show and this one he made a few hundred more bucks.

I even donated a few dollars for him to sing "Ça Plane pour Moi" he knew it would be hard and look silly but he just laughed his way through it, it was fun.

Senda would have just said that he never heard of it then ban me for being a troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kXjM5ddiw

I'm sure George would make just as much, probably much more,  if he didn't ban all his Fans that would Donate.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 21, 2018, 01:36:51 AM
It goes without saying.  Everything he has is a valued collectable

My bad. Yes, Valuable collectables with fleas.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 21, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
OMFG.   He had one job - wear that horrid green shirt for seven days in a row.  He had greatness in his grasp but
pissed it all away in the end.

I was SO disappointed...

Lilith

Well, I can only speak for myself, but Senda hates me, and would just like me to go away, so I can't EVER go away.  I hope you can understand...

WhiteCrow

As you see from the other replies. George Senda is many different things to different people. He fills needs in our lives..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
Well, I can only speak for myself, but Senda hates me, and would just like me to go away, so I can't EVER go away.  I hope you can understand...

I so understand.. George liked me somewhat and now that he hates me its whole new level of enjoying George.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 21, 2018, 10:40:10 AM
I hope Kathy's extensive crotch gets nowhere near Patty's expensive couch.

Yikes..never thought of that.. Makes sense now.

Ill do some résearch on him. He looks like somebody who should have his own encyclopedia dramatica entry.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
I'm sure George would make just as much, probably much more,  if he didn't ban all his Fans that would Donate.

He doesn't get how boring his livestreams are now that there's no friendly combative banter or "intellectual" debate. I miss the days when he yelled at people.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 21, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Ill do some résearch on him. He looks like somebody who should have his own encyclopedia dramatica entry.

YASSSSSSSS! That is GENIUS! I don't know you but I love you.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 21, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Just start reading the thread from the beginning. It's hilarious. MV (the site owner) should print it, bind it in leather and sell it or at least charge people to read it as an e-book. It would give Griffin and Sabine a run for its money.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 21, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Last night I was wearing my WhiteCrow hoodie and listening to old episodes of Martinez Tonight

Christ, that sounds bleak.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
I sent him an embarrassing amount of money because I thought it would help him pay his bills, get his stuff out of the pawn shops and get back on his feet. Then I gasped when I saw video after video of unboxings of toys and crap I didn't even know existed, followed by more video pleas for money to pay his bills and a regular stream of "can I have more money" emails, which I eventually blocked.

Then I got a huge tattoo that said "SUCKER" inked across my forehead.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 20, 2018, 04:51:56 PM
Oh wait, I DID buy one of his AlienCon t-shirts before he got asked to remove "AlienCon" from them.

I got it in pink. And actually I got it in a huge size so I could wear it over yoga pants. If I find it, I'll send it to him

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on April 21, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

At least he still remembers you, I think he has forgotten all about me. I remember the halcyon days when I got under his skin so much he would randomly mention my name like he had Tourette's.