• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

If this AlienCon trip actually happens and it doesn't kill the fat cunt, then he is officially worse than cockroaches.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 27, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
From the Dark Web.

tonight's live video and the previous video have been deleted
I will not be calling Curtis Thorntons live troll cast ever again, nor will I be doing live videos for a long time.
I can find far more useful things to do than have every video be trolled constantly AND have Sewergab trolls come into Curtis's chat and be made a fool out of
I hope the trolls enjoyed themselves and their facilitator, Curtis who suckered me into calling just like END OF DAYS did.
I will also be taking a brek from regular videos as well except for breaking news.
The trolls win.
And I am tired of dealing with it every time I read an email or go live.
It is obvious that SWT is also a troll and facilitator as well and took advantage of my basic god nature to con me as he has been trying to con me and everyone else
I will have NO further contact with him either.

Awwwweeee....just when the story was getting interesting.  Six Week is moving to California to work for Melanie Midnight at her vineyard by Stockton.  Someone gets a hand up rather than a hand out and he whines like a petulant child and deletes several hours of "work." 

From the Dark Web.

I will not be calling Curtis Thorntons live troll cast ever again, nor will I be doing live videos for a long time.
I can find far more useful things to do than have every video be trolled constantly AND have Sewergab trolls come into Curtis's chat and be made a fool out of
I hope the trolls enjoyed themselves and their facilitator, Curtis who suckered me into calling just like END OF DAYS did.
I will also be taking a brek from regular videos as well except for breaking news.
The trolls win.
It is obvious that SWT is also a troll and facilitator as well and took advantage of my basic god nature to con me as he has been trying to con me and everyone else

His basic god nature?

I do not think that was a typo.

PChirp

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 27, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
His basic god nature?

I do not think that was a typo.

Funny thing, I caught that as well. WTF?!? LOL!  :o

first mankind lost a treasure trove of knowledge when the Library of Alexandria burned...
and now...
mankind has lost the LIVE YouTube work of Mr. George SENDApantsdowntohisankles...

Another bad night.   The Senda/Kimba hybrid dream was back with a vengeance.  This time it was loping around  desert
scrub land screaming about dead peach trees.  All the while with the "Senda (Senda) Senda (Senda)" theme music
playing in the background.  I think this may have been caused by the dark web leak below where he wanted to take a stab
at farming.  Also it would seem that Senda/Kimba has a bit of a pot gut now.   White Crow - help me!!!!!!

QuoteJust a poor man trying to scrape enough to get a piece of land to build on ( with help ) that would be MINE with no one save the county ( after their inspections )telling me what to do.
Something secure from troll invasion and criminals and where crops could be grown, where Anram, I and SWT would live rent free for life and all of my cats would have a safe home.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 27, 2018, 03:01:58 AM
More Leak E-Mails From The Dark Web

IF I do live videos again, it will be by invitation only
And since the trolls had such agood time, I may have a good time too and do NO videos at Alien Con as well abd just attend like a regular person.
And please no more of this “George is a legend “ bullshit.
Art Bell is a legend.y
I am not.

has the FAT CUNT SENDApantsdowntohisankles been monetized yet ?
just curious...
and how does one go about securing an invitation to the FAT CUNT SENDApantsdowntohisankles LIVE by invitation ONLY future YouTube EVENTS ?
just curious...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 27, 2018, 07:03:57 AM
has the FAT CUNT SENDApantsdowntohisankles been monetized yet ?
just curious...
and how does one go about securing an invitation to the FAT CUNT SENDApantsdowntohisankles LIVE by invitation ONLY future YouTube EVENTS ?
just curious...

Invitation only?  Sounds swanky. 

am I glad I tuned in for his perhaps last YouTube production !

WHAT really crashed at Roswell
HOW to “donate” to him via Paypal
WHEN the World will end
US Post Office Box “address” to mail all “donations”
he revealed WHO shot Kennedy
WHAT really happened on the discarded Mattress
if WE really went to the Moon
WHEN he and slow Kathy discovered they are really identical twins
WHICH one was “reassigned” during a tonsillectomy mixup
HOW the Giza Pyramids were constructed
WHY he is unable men’s underwear
WHAT really happened on 9-11
HOW much he ACTUALLY WEIGHS
and much more

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 27, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

and much more

Now he needs to figure out this Martinez Murder Mystery.  It happened a short distance from where he lives.

https://mysteryu.com/eric-coy-murder/

whoozit

I guess I went to bed too early and missed most of the fun last night.  Maybe George can teach me to grift so I can quit my job.   His lifestyle looks fabulous.  And decadent in a fecal, fecund kind of way.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 27, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Invitation only?  Sounds swanky.
might have it confused...
invitation only
or DONATION only ?

or an ONLY by invitation to “donate” to watch LIVE YouTube event ?
(with a mandatory LIKE click ?)

chefist

What I Do?
----------------------------------------------------------------

The video live casts are done.
Every video I have to deal with trolls more and more and tonight the word chateaux should have been a dead giveaway but i was trying be nice AND SWT did not send me the copy of the supposed bus ticket.
I knew she was a trollas well as Gamer Girl.
Let them and SWT enjoy the silence.
At least I can control my own videos and now know that only Jeremy and Justin and Erinn can be trusted though Erinn is not replying to my emails
Sewergab and asshole Chefist win as they laugh thei asses off.
Enjoy the darkness peole.
Fuck MV, Bellgab anc Chefist.
Bye.

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
What I Do?
----------------------------------------------------------------

The video live casts are done.
Every video I have to deal with trolls more and more and tonight the word chateaux should have been a dead giveaway but i was trying be nice AND SWT did not send me the copy of the supposed bus ticket.
I knew she was a trollas well as Gamer Girl.
Let them and SWT enjoy the silence.
At least I can control my own videos and now know that only Jeremy and Justin and Erinn can be trusted though Erinn is not replying to my emails
Sewergab and asshole Chefist win as they laugh thei asses off.
Enjoy the darkness peole.
Fuck MV, Bellgab anc Chefist.
Bye.

1. Laugh your ass off
2. Enjoy the darkness (no more LIVE YouTube from Tony)
SENDAPANTSDOWNTOHISANKLES has already told you what to do

well, well this is truly a dark day in Martinez (and Pittsburgh...)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: chefist on March 26, 2018, 06:40:41 PM
GEORGE RAGES!...

I am NOT a con man, a grifter or any of that kind of thing.
Just a poor man trying to scrape enough to get a piece of land to build on ( with help )

(with help)

Erinn has recently been seen on a Jason Callan LiveStream.  She made a SuperChat donation. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on March 27, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
I guess I went to bed too early and missed most of the fun last night.

I did too. I left shortly after Melanie e-mailed SixWeekTenure a bus ticket. Senda wasn't acting like a complete dickhead and was having a good time and I dare say he was slightly amusing on purpose.

Also, I think I caught a ghost cat finally. I have it trapped in a cage made out of bug zappers.

Quote from: chefist on March 27, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
... The video live casts are done.
Every video I have to deal with trolls more and more...

Falkie constantly interrupts and never lets anyone finish a thought, but gets upset complains endlessly about people interrupting him.

It's as if he's supposed to be doing a monologue, and if anyone else does manage to get a word or two in, he's supposed to talk over them whenever he likes

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 27, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
I did too. I left shortly after Melanie e-mailed SixWeekTenure a bus ticket. Senda wasn't acting like a complete dickhead and was having a good time and I dare say he was slightly amusing on purpose.

Also, I think I caught a ghost cat finally. I have it trapped in a cage made out of bug zappers.

I hope you remembered to plug the bug zappers into a UPS.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 27, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
(with help)
(with help) implies HE will be constructing HIS shipping container complex...
with some assistance ?

I picture, instead, the DUMB FAT CUNT SENDApantsdowntohisankles simply reclining in his sofa bed giving direction (orders) to his “helpers”...

face it, at his OWN admission, he is a disabled, on welfare, elderly and helpless IDIOT !
AND HE HAS PAPRRWORK TO BACK IT UP !
(on the other hand, he can still “fix anything”)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 27, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
I hope you remembered to plug the bug zappers into a UPS.

No, just a regular wall socket. I have eight bug zappers plugged in. I hope it doesn't blow the circuit. We need Senda to do another live stream so I can find out what to feed the ghost cat. I've tried wet and dry cat food, cotton balls, and packing peanuts.

Lilith

From the Dark Web.

The trolls win.

His basic GOD nature?
bwahahahahahaha

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
I can understand many things, but accusing a good an honest person like SWT of being a troll is just despicable.

ikr?  I mean just think of the step-grandchildren...

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 27, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

WHAT really crashed at Roswell
HOW to “donate” to him via Paypal
WHEN the World will end
US Post Office Box “address” to mail all “donations”
WHAT really happened on the discarded Mattress
WHEN he and slow Kathy discovered they are really identical twins
WHICH one was “reassigned” during a tonsillectomy mixup
WHY he is unable men’s underwear
WHAT really happened on 9-11
HOW much he ACTUALLY WEIGHS
and much more

Well, at least he stayed with it till we reached page 3000, so...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ONeill on March 27, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
The amount of sheer idiocy contained in this "show" is lethal.

https://youtu.be/6FH_o6rF_Ks

Thank you!.. glad I could be of service.

WhiteCrow

From the Dark Web.

The trolls win.

This is so sad..Just when George was on the verge of making real progress to realize his dreams.

Let's all wish on the first star we see tonight ..that George's dreams may come true.

Star light star bright I wish upon a star tonight...