• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Senda mentioned on Redbook about 15 years ago that Kathy had just suffered a stroke.  She does seem to be suffering from some partial paralysis on her left side.  Quite obvious in this gif image.

I think that Kathy's inheritance through marriage is analogous to Maroney's rare maritime book.  Hoping for a score when they die is the biggest attraction either of them had to Senda.

Darth Vader

George wants to beat up a homeless man because how he treated it.

Darth Vader

George's so called tiny cat belongs to other family. so falkie catnapped tinyone. george your are a low life and you wanted to beat up a homeless man over a cat. fuck you cunt.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on February 26, 2018, 09:54:29 PM
A genuine, low-life cat thief!
and he wants our money to feed the cats that he catnapped. he is a fucking low life.

Darth Vader

george just said that he has not given any of the gofundme money to the las vegas fund because he has no money. so I guess he spend all of the money on crap. he is a fucking loser.

Darth Vader

abram is typing what types of meds in the video chat and falkie got mad.

he said it was the veggies that attacked him.

funny.... i figured it was the soy sauce AND salt that he added.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 26, 2018, 10:21:33 PM
george just said that he has not given any of the gofundme money to the las vegas fund because he has no money. so I guess he spend all of the money on crap. he is a fucking loser.

Hurricane Harvey victims were first in line.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 26, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Nothing to do with the whole can of tamales

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 26, 2018, 10:38:11 PM
Hurricane Harvey victims were first in line.
He also said that he has not any money to harvey victims and/or las vegas victims.

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 26, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Shouldn't Pickle Dick have donated the money himself before giving the rest to Falkie?  Maybe even sent a $5 tip to Round Table out of the funds

Otherwise he may be an accessory and co-conspirator to multiple counts of fraud, wire fraud, etc.  Not sure but I don't think a person can make those claims on, say, YouTube or GoFundMe, when asking for money then not follow through, and I think it was not unexpected Falkie would renege after he got the money.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
"NIGHTMARES"

I'm so beyond that... after four years now of this thread and almost 3,000 pages, I have become George.

Where can I find a feral cat to love?
The cabinet looks a lot better.  Im sure it took some time.  Let time do  the work for you though - To easily get the rest of the grime off, spray it with cleaner then slip wet paper towels over the grimy spots so the stick flat.  After an hour, remove them an the grime should just wipe off.  Repeat as needed.

Same with the stove top - when it's warm but off, was some soggy cloths over the grime.  After an hour or so, the from should mostly wipe away.

It's not easy catching up after being sick.  Can't you put the recycling (empty dish soap bottles) into a large bag or hanging net?  Would it be easier for you to cut the tops off so as to stack them inside each other and then drop the tops in the top one.

I don't remember the sink being so full last time.

I know disposibles are expensive, but foil is the most affordable versatile disposible.  If you line your Billy plate with foil, there won't be a dish to wash.

It looks like a very nutritious snack George!  Way to go!  Remember a little pepper brings the nutrients out for your health!

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 25, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
George needs to purchase some automotive degreaser for his whole kitchen! But toxicity is a problem with them. So less toxic and less effective Simple Green would cut that grime better than normal household products.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
^^^^^^^^ did I just do that?

Praise and Love ALL
Yes, Simple Green is good.  So is Murphy's oil soap.
And sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.  Like, whatever the original grime was, heat some of the new same stuff up and use it to clean the old stuff.  Seriously.  It works fast.  Like using peanut butter to sop up peanut butter.  Spaghetti sauce to dissolve spaghetti  sauce.  Then can sanitize afterward

RE: "IT’S NEVER SIMPLE FOR ME."

Wow. It appears the YouTube star thinks he's the only one who struggles in life. What a whiner. He fails to know people out here really try and it's a lot harder when you try in life and have integrity.

Ailments. My word, the list went on and on. Like others out here are able to make it despite having similar or worse conditions? Without complaining nonstop as he does? Not in this guy's mind. He feels he is some special case and/or some "hero" for enduring what he does. Give us a break, will ya?

Nice, hateful rants going on in that live stream, too. What an angry, abusive, self-centered, lying f*ck that guy is. Especially with the guns bit. I read in chat that Abram offers to have Senda shoot his guns (mentioning an M1 Carbine and an AR-15). Really? Did Abram do a background check on that guy he intends to arm? If Senda is outlawed from handling guns and even ammunition (even spent rounds), then Abram risks being charged with a felony under federal law as an accomplice. But I'm sure he knows that and is willing to accept such a risk.

And Senda implies the reason he likes guns is to basically threaten those he felt wronged him. If he's kidding, that's nothing to kid about. Especially these days. "See Something, Say Something," they state these days when some possible psycho posts such things online. Tell that guy that.

Since he screwed up with Nordstrom, it of course becomes their fault and he envisions confronting that business with a machine gun, or something to that effect. What well-adjusted, sane person would even think of such a thing? Apparently, that guys does. Then posts it online for all to hear.

I feel those types of statements made by someone who has admitted he cannot legally own guns -- which also means he cannot "possess" any type of firearm and that includes even handling them. But that may happen in the future, from what I heard. OK. Just video that -- if or when it happens -- and post it online. If it's a violation of federal law, nothing like showing the world just that.

Yes, Senda "never forgot" how to "field strip" an M1 Garand. Someone who can't even plug a cord into a device can do that? Yes, we all know his experience.  He claimed a few years ago he never fired guns, but now it appears he has experience. Excuse me if I find that hard to believe.

The guns bit is disconcerting, all. I mean that. With that guy's sordid past, his anger and hate issues, the paranoia and the delusions, I can only hope he is never allowed to handle guns. I'd hate to think what he'd do. Even if that dunce can even figure out how to operate them.  Especially after he posts things indicating he sees guns as a way to perhaps "right" all the injustice and persecution the world dumps on his innocent, loving and true self. 

Yes, maybe some "haters" and "evil" people, which anyone is who calls this monster out, maybe object to that content and perhaps maybe even report such videos. But tell that guy that, since he makes such antisocial rants, jokes about threatening others -- and then blames "the haters" if he gets booted from such social-media sites over objectionable things he's said himself.

"There's truly evil people in the world," the better-than-all-of-us guy states. Yes, some of us know the types through their own postings, words and actions. That includes you-know-who. A fake if there ever was one.

I like the story where says he blocked some German guy who noted Senda eats like a slob. Beyond ill-mannered, he's downright disgusting. Of course, Senda -- who thinks it's a good idea to stuff his ugly face full of food, talk with his mouth full, wipe his mouth with his hands instead of using napkins. Good for that German! He's right -- but Senda called him a "hater" for not "praising" his repulsive culinary bits.

He goes full retro Warren Zevon on this one. From "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me" to perhaps in want of "Lawyers, Guns And Money," it's like life intimating art, huh? What's next from Senda? Zevon's "Bad Road, Wrenched Road" kind-of-thing going on?

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on February 26, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Nothing to do with the whole can of tamales
"healthy eats" aside...
I was guessing it was the nasty kitchen surfaces, utensils, pots, pans, bowls and the unsanitary preparation methods utilized by "chef FAT CUNT SENDA"

The IRON FAT CUNT SENDA CHEF"...
LIVE from the "la Casa Senda Cocinita"
it could become a TV success  !
move over Ramsey

RE: "FLUFFY CAT LAUNDRY TIME WITH SADLY, VERY LOUD CRAP MUSIC."

Yes, we see the "caring, good and selfless" person this YouTube star is -- being true to his nature of always "putting others before himself."

Like in eyeing things around his complex to "take." Not steal, mind you, but "find a better use for." My word. It's a senior center. People are elderly. So some soul thought of putting a no-doubt discarded chair in the laundry room for such use by residents. Again, he's thought of that out of considering others first, right? As he states he always does. It's never, ever about him! (explanation point).

We hear Senda contemplating "taking" -- not "stealing" that chair. Then he realizes he can't carry it on the bus to give to Kathy. Then he even worries about it having some "bedbugs" or something -- from the guy who isn't even concerned what the heck infests his own flat? I fear he'd try to "take" those washers and dryers, too -- if could find a way to haul them away.

Then he spies some outdoor cooking thing. But decides not to try and..."borrow it," perhaps. What a conniver. From stealing other people's cats to no doubt thinking of "taking" everything in sight that people leave unattended -- God only knows how many things have "disappeared" from in front of residents' apartments with this guy around. That punk would steal an old lady's walker if if meant having it for himself. How honorable.

I only regret the guy with the boom box and rap music didn't turn it up louder, that's all. But the YouTube star just had to make some racist comments to boot over it -- and then declare others idiots or being stupid. Has he examined himself lately? 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on February 27, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
RE: "FLUFFY CAT LAUNDRY TIME WITH SADLY, VERY LOUD CRAP MUSIC."

Yes, we see the "caring, good and selfless" person this YouTube star is -- being true to his nature of always "putting others before himself."

Like in eyeing things around his complex to "take." Not steal, mind you, but "find a better use for." My word. It's a senior center. People are elderly. So some soul thought of putting a no-doubt discarded chair in the laundry room for such use by residents. Again, he's thought of that out of considering others first, right? As he states he always does. It's never, ever about him! (explanation point).

We hear Senda contemplating "taking" -- not "stealing" that chair. Then he realizes he can't carry it on the bus to give to Kathy. Then he even worries about it having some "bedbugs" or something -- from the guy who isn't even concerned what the heck infests his own flat? I fear he'd try to "take" those washers and dryers, too -- if could find a way to haul them away.

Then he spies some outdoor cooking thing. But decides not to try and..."borrow it," perhaps. What a conniver. From stealing other people's cats to no doubt thinking of "taking" everything in sight that people leave unattended -- God only knows how many things have "disappeared" from in front of residents' apartments with this guy around. That punk would DID steal an old lady's walker so he could have it for himself...IF HE NEEDS IT FOR "SHOW" sometime. How honorable.
wait...
in a previous video didn't the FAT CUNT SENDA brag about the walker he "found" at the complex ?