• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

A MARTINEZ TONIGHT...
starring...
Ratty Patty vs. slow Kathy !
A SURE WINNER IN THE RATINGS !

who needs SENDA ?

well, once again...
BROKE (until the first of the month...) SENDA is back with another "haul video" of healthy food !
and toilet paper..:
(enough for a couple of days...remember he requires a roll per "occasion")

paladin1991

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
From the pipeline:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The haters have had it in for me ever since I began to promote my brand of conservatism on another board.
I have been relentlessly trolled because I am a COMPASSIONATE conservative grounded with morals and patriotism.
The evil administrator of the site has made thousands off my good name and reputation.
It would have taken a few mouse clicks to sanitize these sewer rats.
And end the repeat calumnies I have had to endure for 15 years !!
That board is full of intolerant liberals and well-meaning folks like ME have to suffer their slings and arrows.
They hated my beliefs, my integrity and my COMMITMENT to a burgeoning career in media.
They would do ANYTHING to destroy my growing status.
Noory told me this a long time ago.

https://youtu.be/IvWV0ANJqMs

Who

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 27, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
From the pipeline:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The haters have had it in for me ever since I began to promote my brand of conservatism assholery on another board.
I have been relentlessly trolled because I am a COMPASSIONATE conservative grounded with morals and patriotism an asshole.
The evil administrator of the site has made thousands off my good name and reputation assholery.
That board is full of intolerant liberals and well-meaning folks assholes like ME have to suffer their slings and arrows.
They hated my beliefs, my integrity assholery and my COMMITMENT to a burgeoning career in media panhandling.
They would do ANYTHING to destroy my growing status waistline.
Noory told me this a long time ago.

Who

Who

Dr. MD MD

No one is really sure where he comes from. Are his stories biography or just clever obfuscation of something much bigger: Is he man or alien? George Senda stars in the movie event of the year. George Senda is The Man Who Fell To Martinez. Coming to a theater near you.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
No one is really sure where he comes from. Are his stories biography or just clever obfuscation of something much bigger: Is he man or alien? George Senda stars in the movie event of the year. George Senda is The Man Who Fell To Martinez. Coming to a theater near you.
isn't it a shame he is unable (legally) to use...
The Guy Who Fell to Martinez from Pittsburgh ?
LOL

Quote from: Who on October 28, 2017, 08:57:03 PM
Hello Senda.  Thank you for sharing this with us.  Asshole.

with SENDA'S explosive "SHIT FEST" (sensitive colon, you know) he requires at minimum a ROLL per incident...
(he has "shared" this with us before...)

so this TP will last what ? 2 days ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 28, 2017, 09:54:58 PM
with SENDA'S explosive "SHIT FEST" (sensitive colon, you know) he requires at minimum a ROLL per incident...
(he has "shared" this with us before...)

so this TP will last what ? 2 days ?

That depends. If he goes out to spend the money he hasn't got until November the 1st on some full fat, raw, and not fully defrosted semblance to processed food he could reasonably be expected to not only burn through four rolls of his own, but stagger out into Ferry street and stop anyone he sees to tell them he needs more rolls and quickly otherwise he runs the real risk of blocking the entire sewage system of the south bay and contaminating the entire drinking water of Northern California. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2017, 10:13:40 PM
... he runs the real risk of blocking the entire sewage system of the south bay and contaminating the entire drinking water of Northern California.

Falkie lives in the East Bay.  The South Bay is Silicon Valley around San Jose.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 29, 2017, 01:50:49 AM
Falkie lives in the East Bay.  The South Bay is Silicon Valley around San Jose.

Since Silicon Valley is located south of San Francisco, all the sewage from Oakland and the east bay runs directly into the south bay, creating huge, steaming pools of unmentionable waste, festering with disease and biological unknowns produced by Senda. Health concerns forbid the construction of a waste water treatment facility due to it's proximity to the bay so Martinez pumps it directly towards Apple and other large tech companies.

A tech worker is forced to consume a glass of drinking water for local liberal media

Quote from: Norm on October 28, 2017, 11:28:04 PM
George opens a new chinese take out in Martinez

I wonder if the WELFARE DEPARTMENT is aware of SENDA'S new venture ?
(and is Martinez Animal Welfare aware of it ?)

Norm

Just learned about George's failing health. I warned him in an email that at his age carrying all that excessive weight would eventually cause serious health problems.

In the meantime, Tombstone pizza just went on sale at Safeway. Better buy extra for the Newport smoking man.

Norm

Quote from: Norm on October 29, 2017, 02:12:54 AM
Since Silicon Valley is located south of San Francisco, all the sewage from Oakland and the east bay runs directly into the south bay, creating huge, steaming pools of unmentionable waste, festering with disease and biological unknowns produced by Senda. Health concerns forbid the construction of a waste water treatment facility due to it's proximity to the bay so Martinez pumps it directly towards Apple and other large tech companies.

A tech worker is encouraged to consume a glass of delicious drinking water for local liberal media.

Quote from: Norm on October 29, 2017, 12:18:37 PM
Just learned about George's failing health.
wait a minute...
this "announcement" should have presented as a...

I do believe it safe to assume SENDA'S health is NEVER GOING TO IMPROVE !
(next milestone in his declining health saga is a "dirt nap")

Who

Senda likes his pizza with extra toppings.  He can inhale three of these at one time.

Quote from: Who on October 28, 2017, 07:18:34 PM
Hello Senda. The DMV has your new personalized license plate.

I am of the opinion SENDA will NEVER get a driver's license in California again...
the best he can hope for is a PERMIT to PUSH HIS STOLEN SHOPPING CART AROUND MARTINEZ...

(I do believe SENDA would be a hazard to the public in a MOTORIZED GIMP CHAIR, running into automobiles, pedestrians and the like)

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 29, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
I am of the opinion SENDA will NEVER get a driver's license in California again...
the best he can hope for is a PERMIT to PUSH HIS STOLEN SHOPPING CART AROUND MARTINEZ...

(I do believe SENDA would be a hazard to the public in a MOTORIZED GIMP CHAIR, running into automobiles, pedestrians and the like)

I agree. It'll never happen. He's got a ton of unpaid fines he has to pay off first. He'll never pay them off.  His welfare check goes to buy junk food, Apple toys and other electronic devices, Halloween decorations, woo woo books, trips to woo woo cons and other useless crap. The fines will never be paid. He'd have to pass a driver's test. Can you imagine any sane human being getting into a car with Senda and letting him drive? It'll never happen.  Senda will keep doing what he's doing until he either drops dead or has a stroke and is shipped off to a nursing home to expire.

Jojo

Quote from: GeorgieForPresident2216 on December 20, 2014, 07:28:39 PM
Friends are over rated.  Nothing but time sinks, really.
Geez.  What we pay for free lunch and someone to eat with.  Average American has one confidante.  The rest of us pay for Triple A.

Whatever happened to just having so much fun together that your sides split (without alcohol!)!

I made the mistake of growing a friendship with a relative of a client.  I justifed her huge time sinks, and got my licks in too.  But when the job ended, she disappeared, even though she lives within blocks.  Unbelievable.  I will never give the relative of a client such an easy-in again. We were the same age, and i had hoped for meaning in our acquaintance but i see now she just wanted a convenient shoulder to lean on.  Never again!  Buy AAA anda second shrink if the first one's not enough!

coaster

I watched a couple of George's "haul" videos. The amount of sodium this man is ingesting is alarming. Surprised he hasn't had a stroke or something. Hey George, here are a couple links you should check out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable

Norm

Quote from: Who on October 29, 2017, 12:52:26 PM
Senda likes his pizza with extra toppings.  He can inhale three of these at one time.

Add another one of those delicious burgers and double-size the fries, it's hard work plagiarizing somebody else's video news report. 

Quote from: coaster on October 29, 2017, 01:51:24 PM
I watched a couple of George's "haul" videos. The amount of sodium this man is ingesting is alarming. Surprised he hasn't had a stroke or something. Hey George, here are a couple links you should check out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable
Hater! Senda does not like to be told what to do!

Once again we have Senda telling a story that he thinks is utterly hilarious.

I would love to see one of his "friends" not give the little fake laugh but to just plainly say. "I did not go on a piknik today". And just leave it hanging there with silence. I would laugh at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho_xCaOgue4

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 29, 2017, 03:33:20 PM
Hater! Senda does not like to be told what to do!
George eat potassium with your sodium because potassium helps the sodium go away!

Jojo

Ive never worked with housing but ive heard they can be real bears.  I met an elderly lady at the store hunched over her walker with horrible edema, laboring to breathe.  I talked to her about her heart condition.  She said housing refused her the use of an air conditioner in a hot upstairs unit.  She appealed but they maintained no A/C was allowed.  It was literally killing her.  She said she never has edema when she runs the A/C.  I tried to keep in touch even though she was from a distance, but I quit calling because she couldnt remember where we met, and lost interest.  If Senda's Housing is like hers, it sounds like the key deposit was hefty and could involve other penalties besides money, like a warning.

Housing is an entity that has wait lists over 5 years long, and who opens certain waiting lists very rarely.  Some of their biz is done by lottery, if i recall.  And, if a person on the wait list forgets to re-certify their place in line every month, they lose their place and have to start all over... even if they have been in line 4.5 years.  Who even wants to start a game like that!

Who

Quote from: Jojo on October 29, 2017, 04:12:21 PM
Ive never worked with housing but ive heard they can be real bears.  I met an elderly lady at the store hunched over her walker with horrible edema, laboring to breathe.  I talked to her about her heart condition.  She said housing refused her the use of an air conditioner in a hot upstairs unit.  She appealed but they maintained no A/C was allowed.  It was literally killing her.  She said she never has edema when she runs the A/C.  I tried to keep in touch even though she was from a distance, but I quit calling because she couldnt remember where we met, and lost interest.  If Senda's Housing is like hers, it sounds like the key deposit was hefty and could involve other penalties besides money, like a warning.

Housing is an entity that has wait lists over 5 years long, and who opens certain waiting lists very rarely.  Some of their biz is done by lottery, if i recall.  And, if a person on the wait list forgets to re-certify their place in line every month, they lose their place and have to start all over... even if they have been in line 4.5 years.  Who even wants to start a game like that!

She was probably suffering from congestive heart failure.  I'm guessing she lived in Section-8 housing?