• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
More from the DW concerning BJM...

-------------------------------------------------------

Billy joe just sentnme a superior sounding  email saying its up to me to protect my brand and thst i treated everyone shabillynand still refuses to apologize
Everyone here KNOWS i have a limited amount of funds with which to do anything and certainly not $3-400 to register trademarks and steal someone elses on line identity and money to do the same with websites
It would never occur to me to do that and for chefist tomhave done that shows how truly evil he is
I am dine with bjm
Hes arrogant and an idiot or or fool or chooses to ignore the facts of my life and finances
In a couple of years after my credit cards are paid off i can register trademarks but not now and certainly not until late 2018 or 2019
has George had a stroke (again) ?
...hope the DMV doesn't find out (again) !

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 21, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

What's so funny about this is ''The Guy From Pittsburgh'' is a ridiculous handle.  He doesn't live there.  He doesn't go there.  He doesn't talk about it.  He isn't exactly some big, tough, hard working, no bullshit steel worker type. He's a fucking spoiled wuss from San Francisco.

An overgrown mommy's boy and man child barely able to get through life without someone else wiping his ass for him and tying his shoe laces.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 08:54:21 AM
So what does a call like this sound to an outsider?

A twenty minute, non-stop tryst full of "Haterz", "Trollz", "MV's", "Crapist's", "Fallen Fortresses", "Tommy's", "Noory's", "Hacked ethernet cables", "Laptop's of the damned", "Triumvirate of hateful Bitches","Faked stolen Orangey Cat pictures", "Ongoing FBI Investigation's" and a traitor named "Billy Joe Mulgreavey".   This has to be followed with a stunned silence by the Attorney's office followed by a classic Seinfeldesque   "Well good luck with all of that!   I don't believe we can be of assistance   <Click>"

Yea, that pretty much sums things up.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 09:08:46 AM
An overgrown mommy's boy and man child barely able to get through life without someone else wiping his ass for him and tying his shoe laces.
this might be taken literally, in George's case...
bad back
morbidly obese
shot shoulders
numb feet (except when they are "talking" to him ?)
short arms
fat ass
etc etc...
now I am wondering if the "assistant" he qualified for spends all her time performing these "duties" ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 09:02:05 AM
LOL, stop enabling him!

Curtis calls it, paying for content. I call it,  paying for entertainment. We are pushing 3,000 pages of entertainment and content.

A few dollars from me to George, resulted in the duct taped Glasses on forehead at Alien Con,  the famous Noory interview which lead to George's one minute monthly gig on C2C...   One thing leads to another!

Consider the content and entertainment at the upcoming Alien Con with both Curtis and George there.. Comedy Gold!

I consider my entertainment (donations) dollars well spent.

If you have a problem funding George, please consider all the help Curtis has helpedsny others with podcasts etc. Curtis understands a gift of time or resources are given with nothing expected in return. But the fact remains this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!

https://www.gofundme.com/senda-aliencon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

Hey, what else are Brig, Laura and I supposed to do on a slow Saturday night?

Hmmm, I don't know, I'm just spit balling here but...stop being a triumvirate of evil bwitches and Senda some money to poor 'ol Falkie? 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 08:54:21 AM
So what does a call like this sound to an outsider?

A twenty minute, non-stop tryst full of "Haterz", "Trollz", "MV's", "Crapist's", "Fallen Fortresses", "Tommy's", "Noory's", "Hacked ethernet cables", "Laptop's of the damned", "Triumvirate of hateful Bitches","Faked stolen Orangey Cat pictures", "Ongoing FBI Investigation's" and a traitor named "Billy Joe Mulgreavey".   This has to be followed with a stunned silence by the Attorney's office followed by a classic Seinfeldesque   "Well good luck with all of that!   I don't believe we can be of assistance   <Click>"

Yep, pretty much what it sounded like when Chefist called him during MT

chefist

Tiny One is FREE!...and George is upset with Kathy...

----------------------------------------------------

> Subject: I am furious !
>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
> She was still frightened.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
> Kathy let Tiny One out !
>
> I am madder than hell about this.
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
> I told her to mail the money as soon as she gets off the phone.
>
> If I had come up there yesterday this might have been averted.
>
> I have an idiot for a girlfriend.
>
> Again.
>
> Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.
>
> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
> I told him not to hiss at me but Fluffy is 16 and gets in these moods.
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on October 22, 2017, 07:13:47 AM
It's because your brand has no value, George. They are being too polite not to tell you so, but anyone with awareness would be able to figure it out.

Falkie uses rules and policies to grift and take advantage.  He studies up, tries it out, and it usually works.  That's why he thought he could get something for nothing from these ''first consultation free'' lawyers.  ''But your ad says it's free and you do intellectual property cases, wah''.

What he failed to realize is that while he's small time, lawyers are experts in grifting and taking advantage.  And can spot another one.     

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 22, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Why else do you think he helped invent velcro, huh?

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

> Kathy let Tiny One out !...

> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is...

> I have an idiot for a girlfriend...

> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me...

> I am furious....

Falkie thinks HE'S furious?  He thinks his girlfriend is the only idiot in this story?

Of course this was going to end this way, the only real surprise is it took this long. 

Hopefully the cat should be fine, and will find a safe place and someone to feed her.

None of this had to happen, it's 100% due to Falkie's selfishness, narcissism, arrogance, and complete lack of consideration for the cat.  Kathy's tired of the abuse and doesn't want him around, so he thought getting her a cat would be another step towards reconciliation.

His own cat hisses and growls at him, because he grabs it and won't let it go when it wants.

Asshole.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

This asinine, bleeding heart movie is exactly what leads to people like George and Grizzly Man.

https://youtu.be/g9lCkFygaaQ

(yea, it's a fake audio, but the event really happened)

>
> In some ways Kathy always as long as I have known her can be a complete and total IDIOT !
> Tiny One went out into the living room for a few minutes and then went back into the bedroom.
>
> I talked to Kathy this afternoon and there was NO mention of Tiny One not being in the bathroom.
>
> Kathy just called me saying she went out to take out the garbage after I had told her that IF you go out you close the bathroom door and make sure she doesn't get out.
>
>
>
> I had told Kathy to mail me $ 2 so I can take the bus up there and reassure Tiny One and she told me this afternoon she was " too tired " to mail me the $2.
>
> Now the cat is somewhere where it has NO idea where she is much less Kathy is.
>
>
>
>
> Again.
>
>
> Earlier I picked up Fluffy to kiss and cuddle him and he hissed at me and I've had him 12 years !
>
>
> I am furious....
>
> g
are we sure Tiny One just escaped the "evil" slow Kathy's den of "kitty torture"...
or was it an expertly planned and executed raid and rescue by an animal rescue organization ?

either way Tiny One is safe now...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
... this Alien Con gig is also his dream. .. Dreams cost money, please help fund Curtis' Dream!  ..making Dreams come true is Special!...

Yes it's his dream.  He can't wait to get down there, get an interview that he didn't prepare for (because he's Falkie, doesn;t need to prepare, and besides - it's work).  Most people get up every morning and bust their ass all day to fund thier own dreams.  Falkie didn't do that, and now everyone else is supposed to fund this?  Really?  So he can start livestreaming during the conferences and get kicked out?

Why don't you send him the $5000 if it's such a great idea?

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 10:58:00 AM
This asinine, bleeding heart movie is exactly what leads to people like George and Grizzly Man.

https://youtu.be/g9lCkFygaaQ

(yea, it's a fake audio, but the event really happened)
when George finally succumbs to any one of his illnesses...
will there be an iPad functioning and live on YouTube recording his kitties chomping down on his bloated corpse ?

maybe his outcome will make the big screen someday ?

Lilith

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Again.
>
>
>
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

Kathy set Tiny One free?  Good for her !!!  BRAVO !!!

Too bad it wasn't in Tiny's familiar environment tho...

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
Curtis calls it, paying for content. I call it,  paying for entertainment. We are pushing 3,000 pages of entertainment and content.

A few dollars from me to George, resulted in the duct taped Glasses on forehead at Alien Con,  the famous Noory interview which lead to George's one minute monthly gig on C2C...   One thing leads to another!

Consider the content and entertainment at the upcoming Alien Con with both Curtis and George there.. Comedy Gold!

I consider my entertainment (donations) dollars well spent...

Part (most?) of the entertainment value is Falkie's continual failure, and that he has no money for the things he wants - while wasting what he does have on junk instead of saving it for something worthwhile.  And that he wants all these things, but not enough to actually work and be able to afford them. 

He lives off the rest of us intentionally, through our overly lenient, overly generous social programs; and through grifting businesses who then pass that along to the rest of us through higher prices. 

Going to Alien Con is leisure entertainment for those who spend their lives produtivey.  Those living off the government don't need a break from work, and shouldn't have their leisure activities paid for. 

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Yes it's his dream.  He can't wait to get down there, get an interview that he didn't prepare for (because he's Falkie, doesn;t need to prepare, and besides - it's work).  Most people get up every morning and bust their ass all day to fund thier own dreams.  Falkie didn't do that, and now everyone else is supposed to fund this?  Really?  So he can start livestreaming during the conferences and get kicked out?

Why don't you send him the $5000 if it's such a great idea?

Where there's a will there's a way.  I'm sure WhiteCrow will find a way to get the $5000 to Curtis to support his dream, (even if Curtis can't do so himself) because he feels so strongly about it.

No Worries :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
when George finally succumbs to any one of his illnesses...
will there be an iPad functioning and live on YouTube recording his kitties chomping down on his bloated corpse ?

maybe his outcome will make the big screen someday ?

www.putridscope.com

Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.

No, the cat hated her because she tormented it. It showed its hatred by hissing and growling at her.

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2017, 11:17:39 AM
Where there's a will there's a way.  I'm sure WhiteCrow will find a way to get the $5000 to Curtis to support his dream, (even if Curtis can't do so himself) because he feels so strongly about it.

No Worries :)

Curtis is trolling him hard with this (note the photo he used - Falkie with a beard), and would shit his pants if he actually had to go.  I guess the question is, is it worth the $5k to punish The Med King and laugh at his ass when his wife puts her foot down and won't let him follow through.

MAX

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I am furious....
>
> g

Sounds like Kathy needs to dust off the restrainting order. Another beat down is on the way once he gets $2 mailed....

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 22, 2017, 11:22:53 AM

Kathy is convinced the cat hates her because it hissed and growled at her.

No, the cat hated her because she tormented it. It showed its hatred by hissing and growling at her.

Once again, feral animals should be left alone (unless you are a trained expert). Even cattle are aggressive and dangerous once they become feral.

https://youtu.be/aIUrxYkzSYU

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 11:23:37 AM
Curtis is trolling him hard with this (note the photo he used - Falkie with a beard), and would shit his pants if he actually had to go.  I guess the question is, is it worth the $5k to punish The Med King and laugh at his ass when his wife puts her foot down and won't let him follow through.

The plot within the plot can sometimes be the best part of the show  ;D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
Part (most?) of the entertainment value is Falkie's continual failure, and that he has no money for the things he wants - while wasting what he does have on junk instead of saving it for something worthwhile.  And that he wants all these things, but not enough to actually work and be able to afford them. 

He lives off the rest of us intentionally, through our overly lenient, overly generous social programs; and through grifting businesses who then pass that along to the rest of us through higher prices. 

Going to Alien Con is leisure entertainment for those who spend their lives produtivey.  Those living off the government don't need a break from work, and shouldn't have their leisure activities paid for.

I agree with White Crow on this.

I have spent money on George and sometimes it resulted in entertainment and others it flopped.

I never sent him a pizza to make him happy. Once it was to see if he would eat it on the air, he did.
Next it was the jalapeno pizza. Both well worth the money for the continued entertainment.

The fund is not for George to go on a trip and have fun. It is to make a video of George trying to do what he thinks he does well but from a third person perspective.
I think it would be very funny to watch.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 11:01:54 AM
are we sure Tiny One just escaped the "evil" slow Kathy's den of "kitty torture"...
or was it an expertly planned and executed raid and rescue by an animal rescue organization ?

either way Tiny One is safe now...
are we sure what really happened ?
was there a Menthol Newport cigarette left on the floor ?
was change missing ?

somehow, I feel like there is more to this story...
once, George receives the $2 in the mail...
he WILL get to the bottom of this !

oh, and dusting off the restraining order is a good idea...

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
are we sure what really happened ?
was there a Menthol Newport cigarette left on the floor ?
was change missing ?

somehow, I feel like there is more to this story...
once, George receives the $2 in the mail...
he WILL get to the bottom of this !

oh, and dusting off the restraining order is a good idea...

Has he taken his bottles and cans to the recycling center yet? That should more than cover the $2.