• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
DAMN,
George is back in the saddle !
check out...
falkie.com

guess where it takes you?
First, tell us what it gives you.  Don't want no virus bugs in my puter.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2017, 07:55:48 PM
George may "win" back his domains providing he does the following:

1. Apologize to his "Righteous Army" and fans for blaming them for not acquiring the domains.
2. Beg my forgiveness for all his insults and impudence towards me.
3. Come on "Martinez Tonight" to perform these declarations
4. The TM is a completely different matter...and that will require funding.

Simple enough Mr. Kansas...ball's in your (or Master's) court.

Hmmm...I take it my initial offer was not good enough, aye?  You'll have to have Steve or Curtis take your offer to the Master (tm), as he is blocking my emails.  He is really pissed about the cup of warm piss thing.  Tonight's offer was merely an attempt to corner The TGFP domain market for myself.  Being a poor ol dirt farmer just isn't cutting it anymore.  Oh well, it was worth a shot.   Back to the plow. 

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 07:56:59 PM
DAMN,
George is back in the saddle !
check out...
falkie.com

guess where it take you ?

He abondoned that title years ago... it's worthless.

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2017, 08:18:23 PM
He abondoned that title years ago... it's worthless.
you are right...
once again
well, saved again from a colossal mistake

Queenie

I see that George is on periscope now. We (Tizzy and Eric) don't understand why anyone would report him to you tube and get him banned? Would someone please explain that.
Eric said that would be counter productive to your fun of ridiculing and bulling George. No new material from George.

chefist

Just in from the DW... George is facing reality.

------------------------------------------------------

I just wasted an hour talking to yet another representative of yet another attorney only to be told that this is something our firm would not be willing to handle
ALL of these firms say they have track record of defending intellectual and trademark rights yet I have now talked to 7 firms and gotten nowhere.
I could come up with the minimum $300 retainer but how am I going to defend my “brand “ if no one will help me defend it ?
If you see no zombie video, this call is why.
The artists website that helps creative artists find attorneys sue people for infringement hasnt gotten back to me either.
Im beginning to think the only way i can fight this is win the lotto and pay crapist off
Shit.

Just got a new subscriber on you tube

Going to film zombies now and cat feed

Bbl

G

Quote from: chefist on October 21, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

I just wasted an hour talking to yet another representative of yet another attorney only to be told that this is something our firm would not be willing to handle
ALL of these firms say they have track record of defending intellectual and trademark rights yet I have now talked to 7 firms and gotten nowhere.
I could come up with the minimum $300 retainer but how am I going to defend my “brand “ if no one will help me defend it ?
If you see no zombie video, this call is why.
The artists website that helps creative artists find attorneys sue people for infringement hasnt gotten back to me either.
Im beginning to think the only way i can fight this is win the lotto and pay crapist off
Shit.

Just got a new subscriber on you tube

Going to film zombies now and cat feed

Bbl

G

Seems like you got a big pay day coming.   Congrats man!

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 21, 2017, 07:41:10 PM
foiled again...
Falkie in his latest YouTube production has found a way around the loss of "The Guy from Pittsburgh"...
he is now going by...
"George Senda the one and only authentic Guy from Pittsburgh accept no substitutes"...
BRILLIANT...

Nope, can't use Guy From Pittsburgh.

What's so funny about this is ''The Guy From Pittsburgh'' is a ridiculous handle.  He doesn't live there.  He doesn't go there.  He doesn't talk about it.  He isn't exactly some big, tough, hard working, no bullshit steel worker type. He's a fucking spoiled wuss from San Francisco.

His ''brand'' has gotten him exactly nowhere after severn years or whatever it's been.  He should be happy for the chance to re-brand, and have something new to bitch about.

Queenie

Quote from: mv on October 21, 2017, 01:28:23 AM
the most recently posted episode of martinez tonight was downloaded 321 times so far.  not bad.  this doesn't count live listeners.

That's our  point. It was dumb to get George banned from live you tube. George's spin offs are a hit too. No George you tubes no spin offs.

Queenie

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Professional Grifter George Senda will keep his style of con going until he falls over dead from obesity and greed. "I'm (chomp, chomp, chomp) out of food (gulp, gulp) and am forced to survive with meals on wheels because I'm too disabled to prepare my own food"  Oh, excuse me while I check the oven to see if my FISH is done.....

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud.
If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same.

Eric said, you guys are killing him. You all actully watch hours of George so you can bitch about him. Lol George is failure as a griffter. Don't give him credit for something so untrue.
Eric said, he'd rather be George that you losers.

Tizzy and me think George is funny. And you guys are too. We are all nuts.

... I just wasted an hour talking to yet another representative of yet another attorney only to be told that this is something our firm would not be willing to handle

... I have now talked to 7 firms and gotten nowhere...

Do we believe Falkie here, that he called seven companies?  I believe he wouldn't ever get the message no matter how many he called, because he's always right about everything.  Actually, yeah, I believe the one thing he's good at is nagging companies over the phone to get what he wants.. so maybe seven is no exaggeration.

But do they stay on the phone with him for an hour, or do they brush him off after hearing the gist of what he has to say?  What possible reason would they have for staying on the line for more than 5-10 minutes at most - he's not a client, they aren't a government agency - they have no reason to stay with him after hearing what it is he wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFKaX6Ou2fw

Senda has strange ideas of what is funny. He decided this time that Jeremy is selling cereal, and that is funny to him.
Jeremy has to respond with the same fake laugh that we hear from everyone else, like OLG. SWT, TMK ect.it is a delay then a "oh. uh. ha ha ha"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 21, 2017, 12:56:14 PM
LOL, if someone else has my handle, I might have to start referring to myself as the artist formerly known as Inglorious Bitch!

You'll always be "Glorious"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Norm on October 21, 2017, 12:07:11 PM
Professional Grifter George Senda will keep his style of con going until he falls over dead from obesity and greed. "I'm (chomp, chomp, chomp) out of food (gulp, gulp) and am forced to survive with meals on wheels because I'm too disabled to prepare my own food"  Oh, excuse me while I check the oven to see if my FISH is done.....

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud.
If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men. Selling a bridge and starting a Ponzi scheme are things a grifter might do. The difference between a grifter and a thief is a grifter tricks you out of money through lies, while the thief takes it by force. The end result is the same.

Looking back at the "infamous MV laptop episode," I'd say this definition fits really well.  He received a laptop from me in good faith, decided he didn't want to pay for it, and invented the spyware story to justify ripping me off. 

It still hurts.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 21, 2017, 11:59:14 PM
Curtis is live and now with white crow

Curtis is truly a visionary! Sacrificing himself for another's Dream.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on October 22, 2017, 01:57:22 AM
Looking back at the "infamous MV laptop episode," I'd say this definition fits really well.  He received a laptop from me in good faith, decided he didn't want to pay for it, and invented the spyware story to justify ripping me off. 

It still hurts.

Wow that is so wrong of George. I had incorrectly assumed that you "gifted" the laptop to George. That's a whole different matter if he ripped you off by not paying you or returning it. To add my insult to George, I asked him if he wanted to sell it.. He replied he might let it go for $2,800.00 but if he held onto it the price would probably increase.

To be clear, did George return the laptop?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: senda wrote
It's because your brand has no value, George. They are being too polite not to tell you so, but anyone with awareness would be able to figure it out.

chefist

More from the DW concerning BJM...

-------------------------------------------------------

Billy joe just sentnme a superior sounding  email saying its up to me to protect my brand and thst i treated everyone shabillynand still refuses to apologize
Everyone here KNOWS i have a limited amount of funds with which to do anything and certainly not $3-400 to register trademarks and steal someone elses on line identity and money to do the same with websites
It would never occur to me to do that and for chefist tomhave done that shows how truly evil he is
I am dine with bjm
Hes arrogant and an idiot or or fool or chooses to ignore the facts of my life and finances
In a couple of years after my credit cards are paid off i can register trademarks but not now and certainly not until late 2018 or 2019

Quote from: mv on October 21, 2017, 01:28:23 AM
the most recently posted episode of martinez tonight was downloaded 321 times so far.  not bad.  this doesn't count live listeners.
Hello all, does anyone have a link to the last few episodes on the highly esteemed MARTINEZ TONIGHT? Thanks in advance

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
More from the DW concerning BJM...

-------------------------------------------------------

Billy joe just sentnme a superior sounding  email saying its up to me to protect my brand and thst i treated everyone shabillynand still refuses to apologize
Everyone here KNOWS i have a limited amount of funds with which to do anything and certainly not $3-400 to register trademarks and steal someone elses on line identity and money to do the same with websites
It would never occur to me to do that and for chefist tomhave done that shows how truly evil he is
I am dine with bjm
Hes arrogant and an idiot or or fool or chooses to ignore the facts of my life and finances
In a couple of years after my credit cards are paid off i can register trademarks but not now and certainly not until late 2018 or 2019

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ngbyBudt7g

So what does a call like this sound to an outsider?

A twenty minute, non-stop tryst full of "Haterz", "Trollz", "MV's", "Crapist's", "Fallen Fortresses", "Tommy's", "Noory's", "Hacked ethernet cables", "Laptop's of the damned", "Triumvirate of hateful Bitches","Faked stolen Orangey Cat pictures", "Ongoing FBI Investigation's" and a traitor named "Billy Joe Mulgreavey".   This has to be followed with a stunned silence by the Attorney's office followed by a classic Seinfeldesque   "Well good luck with all of that!   I don't believe we can be of assistance   <Click>"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on October 22, 2017, 08:38:45 AM
Hello all, does anyone have a link to the last few episodes on the highly esteemed MARTINEZ TONIGHT? Thanks in advance

I believe the last few episodes of MT will be available on ufoship eventually. MV is very busy guy with lots of responsibilities.. A nice fat donation may speed things up.

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=22

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 22, 2017, 08:54:21 AM
So what does a call like this sound to an outsider?

A twenty minute, non-stop tryst full of "Haterz", "Trollz", "MV's", "Crapist's", "Fallen Fortresses", "Tommy's", "Noory's", "Hacked ethernet cables", "Laptop's of the damned", "Triumvirate of hateful Bitches","Faked stolen Orangey Cat pictures", "Ongoing FBI Investigation's" and a traitor named "Billy Joe Mulgreavey".   This has to be followed with a stunned silence by the Attorney's office followed by a classic Seinfeldesque   "Well good luck with all of that!   I don't believe we can be of assistance   <Click>"

Hey, what else are Brig, Laura and I supposed to do on a slow Saturday night? Might as well call the coven together and send bad joo joo Senda's way.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 22, 2017, 08:57:22 AM
I believe the last few episodes of MT will be available on ufoship eventually. MV is very busy guy with lots of responsibilities.. A nice fat donation may speed things up.

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=22

Yes, finally money well spent!