• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 29, 2017, 01:16:59 AM
oh come on now... it's frustrating licking the pressure-sensitive adhesive and have to end up taping them to the package when it doesn't stick.

Watching a Senda video is like watching two trains collide head-on in slow motion. You want to turn away but can't, you are frozen, forced to watch repetitive idiocy so bizarre hell must have burst up and landed in your lap.

Norm

Quote from: ONeill on September 29, 2017, 01:20:30 AM
Is the fat cunt dead?

Considering the likely levels of biological fecal matter floating about in free air we've wondered ourselves...

Quote from: Norm on September 29, 2017, 01:28:32 AM
Watching a Senda video is like watching two trains collide head-on in slow motion. You want to turn away but can't, you are frozen, forced to watch repetitive idiocy so bizarre hell must have burst up and landed in your lap.

well yeah. that is why the support group The General Musings of Falkie2013 exists.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 28, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
I dunno but I complained about it. My donation was made so I could ask the question there.

Do you think it would be any consolation if Curtis made George read the complete list of donations names, and thank each one of them on a YouTube video?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2017, 05:16:34 AM
Do you think it would be any consolation if Curtis made George read the complete list of donations names, and thank each one of them on a YouTube video?

I was sorely tempted to give him five bucks as George Noory, just so I could leave a comment like 'here you are fatso', or 'I'd give more but I still haven't forgiven you for stealing Tommy's wallet', but my conscience wouldn't allow me to give Senda anything.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 29, 2017, 05:33:24 AM
I was sorely tempted to give him five bucks as George Noory, just so I could leave a comment like 'here you are fatso', or 'I'd give more but I still haven't forgiven you for stealing Tommy's wallet', but my conscience wouldn't allow me to give Senda anything.

Perfectly understandable.  Any motivation I previously had to give a monthly $5 donation to the fund, is now completely gone, so...

If I go on the meet and greet will George sign my copy of the Zodiac Killer's wanted poster?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 06:34:34 AM
If I go on the meet and greet will George sign my copy of the Zodiac Killer's wanted poster?

Bringing things for George to autograph is an outstanding idea.  It's the least he could do for his fans.

George should design autographed sneekers to sell to his fans as well.

I think his best bet for his shop, to help fund Curtis' Project, is T-Shirts, mugs, and assorted merchandise with his autograph on them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 06:34:34 AM

He didn't give much of an alibi either, just claimed he would have still been in HS. Not sure how old he was when he killed his first girlfriend, or his dad. Someone should ask him.

BTW, is meeting Frank Sinatra a new one? I don't remember hearing that before.

coaster

These two need 160 dollars a day for food?  It will be an important part of us creating interesting and valuable content that will set the stage for years of viewing!
derp.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on September 29, 2017, 07:24:06 AM
These two need 160 dollars a day for food?  It will be an important part of us creating interesting and valuable content that will set the stage for years of viewing!
derp.

Yeah, but its divided into $120 for Senda and $40 for Curtis. Makes sense.

Who

Senda posted this on Twitter:

"I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/BXFCZU48Fls?a  Bad Credit How to Fix It Forever + Legal Credit Challenge Tips"

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 29, 2017, 06:51:36 AM
BTW, is meeting Frank Sinatra a new one? I don't remember hearing that before.
I think so. I hadn't heard it before. You know what's scary, this is now the most normal thread on the board. I don't know wtf is going on around here but this place has taken a turn. We need to pivot and fast. LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 29, 2017, 08:43:14 AM
I think so. I hadn't heard it before. You know what's scary, this is now the most normal thread on the board. I don't know wtf is going on around here but this place has taken a turn. We need to pivot and fast. LOL

You can never escape though girl. Know that, and quake with fear.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 29, 2017, 05:33:24 AM
You are a true fan and a man of integrity...

I don't recall how it was that Falkie met the Chairman, but if I remember correctly, it ended with one of Frank's busty paramours sitting on Falk's lap, pouring him gin, whispering lewd suggestions into his ear before sticking her tongue in it. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on September 29, 2017, 09:14:54 AM
You are a true fan and a man of integrity...

Well, wait a minute. I wouldn't go that far. SV is by his own admission a depraved, barely evolved southerner with the social skills of the average psychopath. 'Integrity' isn't a word you can use in relation to him.. Glad to clear up that misunderstanding.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 29, 2017, 09:19:26 AM
I don't recall how it was that Falkie met the Chairman, but if I remember correctly, it ended with one of Frank's busty paramours sitting on Falk's lap, pouring him gin, whispering lewd suggestions into his ear before sticking her tongue in it.

....Yeah? carry on, don't stop now!!!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

....Yeah? carry on, don't stop now!!!

Well, it gets a little outlandish and hard to believe after that. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 29, 2017, 09:23:39 AM
Well, it gets a little outlandish and hard to believe after that.

I don't care....Anything regarding Senda is hard to believe until you see it...his sex life is no exception.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

Well, wait a minute. I wouldn't go that far. SV is by his own admission a depraved, barely evolved southerner with the social skills of the average psychopath. 'Integrity' isn't a word you can use in relation to him.. Glad to clear up that misunderstanding.
Thank you for clearing that up he he...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 29, 2017, 08:59:14 AM
You can never escape though girl. Know that, and quake with fear.
I wonder everyday if I'm dead and this is hell. LOL God knows I'm not going to the other place, you know the ones with harps and wings. But neither are most of you so there is that. lol

And BJM why did you stop. We were just getting to the good part, you know where ole' blue eyes gets the mob to throw Falkie out.  ::)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2017, 12:14:10 PM
They needed someone like you on the Titanic to calm things down. Face it, this thing is proving to be a fucking disaster. Senda is only marginally more popular than an Ebola milkshake and your Senda-wrangling skills are obviously non-existent. Make him do something for the money rather than slouch around like a dead walrus expecting strangers to pay his way.
"Ebola milkshake" had me laughing out loud at work, that's funny, I MAY HAVE TO USE THIS.

Norm

Quote from: Who on September 29, 2017, 08:38:01 AM
Senda posted this on Twitter:

"I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/BXFCZU48Fls?a  Bad Credit How to Fix It Forever + Legal Credit Challenge Tips"

Norm

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2017, 04:50:52 AM

PRICELESS

I'm waiting to see his failure to file letter from the IRS and his notice from Social Security stating that failing to notify SSA regarding income changes has resulted in all future payments and Medi-Cal stopped.

Norm

I'm a driver I'm a winner,
Things are gonna change, I can feel it

Soy un perdedor....

Is that the Pittsbugh Steeler Terrible Towell I see still behind him in the background?  I thought he was angry and hating on the steelers.

If he wants views, he should gather up all his Steeler memorabilia, books, hats, whatever he has, take it all out to a nearby park where they have a barbeque pit, and light it on fire.  Or maybe just in the parking lot behind his building

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
Is that the Pittsbugh Steeler Terrible Towell I see still behind him in the background?  I thought he was angry and hating on the steelers.

If he wants views, he should gather up all his Steeler memorabilia, books, hats, whatever he has, take it all out to a nearby park where they have a barbeque pit, and light it on fire.  Or maybe just in the parking lot behind his building

Or on his couch.

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

Listen up, PP the Despicable, The Master(tm) clearly stated in a previous video that the Terrible Towel was placed UPSIDE DOWN in protest of the #takeaknee nonsense. Don't you feel foolish now?