• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on August 15, 2017, 12:57:40 PM
Good grief. He's really sucked you in, hasn't he?

Not at all. Just giving him what he's obviously looking for.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 11:29:46 AM
What FAKE MDMD,
Mission accomplished means that you will fuck this old bag brig /aka/ girlFalkie now in her ass like you did your own mother ?

All done gargling Putin cum for the day?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 15, 2017, 02:03:46 PM

I never tasted it, and won't. But I know the audience..  ;)

Your people.  :D

damon

here in this video George does a video about a horse at the post office. He said that he does not knows if its a male or a female horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8EdDCATRk
George i hope that is video helps you out. your friend Damon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k96h1dYQrj0

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 02:17:13 PM
Good try...here's another hint...

Motel Hell.

I did not have to Google it.

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on August 15, 2017, 12:57:40 PM
Good grief. He's really sucked you in, hasn't he?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 02:44:07 PM
Not at all. Just giving him what he's obviously looking for.  ;)

So here is what we know about our Gov teat sucker...Eddie the fake Dr.MDMD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:49:52 PM
Face it! You got nuthin.  :D

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:53:24 PM
No one has anything, it's the internet lol lol lol, like i said your an 45- 49 year old autistic drug user that lives off the governments teat. Lol you already lost the game called life.

So now we know why our Fake Dr.MDMD Eddie is so aggressive and violent and fighting with so many posters here.
He is unemployed because he has a medical condition that has to do with psychiatric moods imbalances.
And he got "special' diagnosis from a real MDMD doctor saying that he is incapable to do physical work and safely interact with the public.

***!  Now we understand why he said several times that he doesn't like to post in Falkie's thread, and the reason is...
that same as Senda our Fake Dr.MDMD is on a Gov teat, and is scamming the system the American taxpayers for his "monthly income".
What a fraud and life's loser. lol lol lol :)

{...And now you know the rest of the story} ;)

Dr. MD MD

Here's what we know about ZaZa. He's really Casio and he's a crack smoking toothless pedophile who's mom is a big dirty whore and he's without a doubt the most hated member on Bellgab. Everyone wants him banned. I even defended his right to be here but he had to show his true colors and reveal himself to just be a pedophile troll. Sad little man.  ::)

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 15, 2017, 04:58:20 PM
Motel Hell.

I did not have to Google it.

Ha. "We used...preservatives!"  ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 05:21:31 PM
Here's what we know about ZaZa. He's really Casio and he's a crack smoking toothless pedophile who's mom is a big dirty whore and he's without a doubt the most hated member on Bellgab. Everyone wants him banned. I even defended his right to be here but he had to show his true colors and reveal himself to just be a pedophile troll. Sad little man.  ::)

Social Security recipient Dr.MDMD,
you didn't defended my rights to be here, you just expressed your point of view. OK? you understand that ?

You got 'new asshole' ripped by me few days ago when you started to boss my around telling me what should or shouldn't I post,
so I asked you and told you nicely to mind your own business and to stop 'directing my traffic' -
but you blew your gasket (..as you did many many times with others here) -and after losing an argument with me you started to act like an ape.
Your mother and your father raised real piece of a stinking turd, American humbugger hero. lol

Now,...as I said before, I'm not that toothless pedo Casio -you can repeat this crap as much as you want but nobody is believing you.

MAX

Quote from: Sasha on August 15, 2017, 11:57:06 AM
Falkie reminds me of a rather elderly gent, Freddie, that frequented the strip bar in my college town, he was renowned as he was around 65 and constantly boasted he could do what ever he wanted (to the ladies dancing) because he was "old"...
well he thought he knew it all and was always telling everyone what they should do and not do...
well, he did get a lot of slack...
as many guys after a few brews would want to "straighten" him out...
but were always restrained by another guy...
that is until a guy, 6'5 about 400lbs with biker attire took offense to a lout remark made about his "old lady"...
NOBODY EVEN TRIED TO RESTRAIN HIM (as if it would have mattered)....
well Freddie all of a sudden was flying over two tables and when the dust settled...
Freddie was not moving on the floor...
yea, an ambulance showed up in 45 minutes...
police followed...
by then only the dancers and bartenders were in the place...
of course nobody ever admitted to seeing anything...
and Freddie (with a broken arm, leg and concussion) couldn't remember anything and told the police later he must have tripped and fallen down....
Freddie just sort of disappeared...
no one knew where..
no one asked...

I really did not mean it, Freddie just pissed me off , leave my babe out of it, Right ?  .... He is in the River last I heard

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
you didn't defended my rights to be here, you just expressed your point of view. OK? you understand that ?

You got 'new asshole' ripped by me few days ago when you started to boss my around telling me what should or shouldn't I post,
so I asked you and told you nicely to mind your own business and to stop 'directing my traffic' -
but you blew your gasket (..as you did many many times with others here) -and after losing an argument with me you started to act like an ape.
Your mother and your father raised real piece of a stinking turd, American humbugger hero. lol

Now,...as I said before, I'm not that toothless pedo Casio -you can repeat this crap as much as you want but nobody is believing you.

Dateline NBC has confirmed that you are Robert Casio. You run a shady computer business out of your low income government subsidized section 8 housing to buy fast food, dolls and rubber pussies. We have a drone with X-ray vision cameras taking aerial surveillance footage of you 24 hours a day.

th’ONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 05:41:16 PM

ZaZa am Casio

ZaZa

Quote from: th’ONE on August 15, 2017, 06:00:56 PM
ZaZa am Casio
that picture in th’ONE avatar is a picture of MV actually...

th’ONE

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 06:07:33 PM
Earlier he said you were Casio...who do we believe?
Believe th’ONE, zaza IS Casio.

ZaZa

Actually Casio is brig's son.
you know oldBad brig the girlSenda.

ZaZa

is it true that damon is physically challenged, you know invalid of some sort?
we know that damon is mentally challenged but he must have some physical deformations as well,
or maybe only his face is fucked up and that's why he speaks so... phunny. lol

WhiteCrow

zaza, the one, whoever you are .....allow me to share with you some wisdom that comes with age.  You will be very embarrassed by your posts in years to come.  If your mission is to destroy this board, then carry on.  if you really have something to say you are failing miserably.

Love ALL plus Justin and Zaza Gabor

th’ONE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 06:41:18 PM
Actually Casio is brig's son.
you know oldBad brig the girlSenda.
Wrong...zaza=Casio

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 15, 2017, 07:00:09 PM
zaza, the one, whoever you are .....allow me to share with you some wisdom that comes with age.  You will be very embarrassed by your posts in years to come.  If your mission is to destroy this board, then carry on.  if you really have something to say you are failing miserably.

Cheers...

zaza, the one, whoever you are .....allow me to share with you some wisdom that comes with age.  You will be very embarrassed by your posts in years to come.  If your mission is to destroy this board, then carry on.  if you really have something to say you are failing miserably.

No he wont

https://www.flickr.com/photos/casiocasiocasio/13167875334/

ZaZa

White Crow,
why don't you give your sage wisdom advise to for example Dr.MDMD who is posting all that filth about my mother -are you a hypocrite or a coward?
If you are a hypocrite or a coward let me White Crow give you a wise advise, take your wisdom roll it up and shoved up your ass.

I have absolutely no intentions to destroy this board, so stop talking stupid you little old man.
Look like you White Crow also have no moral compass....

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 07:10:14 PM
Is that a North Korean flag? WTF?

Yeah and his living conditions are MUCH worse than falkies, Bellgab attracts weirdos

ZaZa

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 15, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

only person who would have such rich collection of pedophile like Casio's pictures is.. JesusJuice.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 02:03:25 PM
So basically Casio's rage is an inherent jealousy of George? Interesting.
I found the point of the video much llike Casio's front teeth, missing.

This is what ZaZa spends the money he earns from working at Wendys on

Quote from: chefist on August 15, 2017, 07:10:14 PM
Is that a North Korean flag? WTF?
yea, Casio claimed to have traveled to North Korea..entering from China...
shows off his North Koren flag and currency (ebay or Amazon)
funny as I was imagining what the Chinese or North Koreans would have done to Casio the first time he flashed that "smile" at some 12 year old....
or better yet observed him ....
well, you do know what he does with wigs and doll's hair...
damn, and that assumes either county's customs agents are not satisfied with the "contents" of his baggage...
for that matter, he probably would have been arrested trying to leave the U.S. with "those contents"

*what a piece of work Casio is !
I am unable to distinguish which is the "biggest piece of...."
Falkie or Casio ?