• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 22, 2017, 12:45:08 PM
In the mid to late 80's I had a Giants cap covered in pins as well as a comic book hat covered. I found it normal but I doubt it was.

But there was always at least one guy with that tan cargo vest at every con. ALWAYS.
Good short dealing with part of this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lA5Nq3Orw

after much research I believe I have found a way to help Falkie stay cool and NOT roast.
forget the tin foil cap idea.
ice packs around his neck, must surround neck
(sports stores sell)
and
ice bag in his size 67 inch red shorts(tm) , must surround his balls and twitchie thingy
(drug stores sell large ice bags)

idea is to cool carotid and femoral arteries !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 22, 2017, 07:59:38 PM
No need to be confused.  The cleaning is like his experiences with Bill Gates or fixing problems at IBM or curing the plague or any of the other elements of his fantasy life.  It never happened.

Analogous to his sex life being like his job with Coast: he only had to perform once minute a month to maintain the interest.  So he doesn't have one.

Speaking of Senda's sex life, I had a horribly fascinating dream recently.  I was so traumatised by the experience that I only now begun to remember the suppressed memories.

A sex tape of Senda and Cathy hit the internet and you fuckers provided links to it and NO WARNING.  Once I realized what it was I shrieked in horror but didn't shut it off, because Senda.  I just minimized it to the size of a postage stamp so that I got a schematic view of the action while not having to see the nauseating detail.

You minimised Senda? That is an achievement in itself. Bravo!! As for the nauseating detail, be brave. After your stomach is fully evacuated and the painful spasms subside, it isn't so bad...Or so a friend told me.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 23, 2017, 07:19:23 AM
You minimised Senda? That is an achievement in itself. Bravo!! As for the nauseating detail, be brave. After your stomach is fully evacuated and the painful spasms subside, it isn't so bad...Or so a friend told me.
LOL
sounds like the result produced is the same as George's endoscopy and colonoscopy prep...
but faster ?

*don't forget the "extra towels" or sit on the toilet with a barf bucket close by before watching ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 23, 2017, 07:55:44 AM
LOL
sounds like the result produced is the same as George's endoscopy and colonoscopy prep...
but faster ?

*don't forget the "extra towels" or sit on the toilet with a barf bucket close by before watching ?

It helps with the cleaning up.

whoozit

There is the perfect title for the Senda autobiography; George Senda: I Need Extra Towels.  It will prepare readers for the ensuing mess.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on July 23, 2017, 09:01:08 AM
There is the perfect title for the Senda autobiography; George Senda: I Need Extra Towels.  It will prepare readers for the ensuing mess.

"Buy me extra towels. Now. Or be hated for ever"

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 23, 2017, 09:34:04 AM
"Buy me extra towels. Now. Or be hated for ever"

Imagining watching dozens and dozens of (3 minutes each) towel unboxing videos...

Quote from: whoozit on July 23, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Haters and trolls complaining about the mess they see in my videos, would never help out.  I don't have money.  My money goes for cat food first, then for things I need.  If you want me to clean up send me some towels.  Or shut the hell up. 

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 07:58:00 PM
How AWESOME is that??   ;D

Working on more images for people to use.

Good morning, Brig!  I had to laugh at this because it made an image pop up in my head of you going door to door in your building, proselytizing for MV and BellGab.  "Can I share with you how BellGab.com changed my life?  Have you heard the 'good news' about MV?"

Have a great day, and stay cool and safe out there if you can.

FRIENDSHIP.

ONeill

I've never been to a pawn shop but I bet it doesn't look like depicted on Pawn Stars. I mean, they don't really live off people bringing in antique guns etc., they live off utter imbeciles like Senda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13iQMb7vq4

ONeill

So what do we know? How many feet of the tube did they push in during the procedure before they found the "stolen" iPan and all the dead cats?

ONeill

ONeill

These really need some dramatic music.

SredniVashtar

Typical  Senda, ripping off Jason Callan again. He keeps complaining that he hasn't eaten all day, before inhaling a  plateful of processed garbage. If he hardly eats at all, why does he weigh the same as a skipful of wet sand?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Adolph Schlongenhaler on July 22, 2017, 05:09:00 PM
Could I get one with this on it?  Imma send it to England so that Shreddy can whack off into it.

Don't forget to include a return label so I can mail it back to you, as per our usual arrangement.

Quote from: ONeill on July 23, 2017, 11:20:18 AM
I've never been to a pawn shop but I bet it doesn't look like depicted on Pawn Stars. I mean, they don't really live off people bringing in antique guns etc., they live off utter imbeciles like Senda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x13iQMb7vq4

Most people pawn their stuff and actually pay off the loans and get their stuff back.

The Senda model, where you keep rolling the loan over for years, is lucrative but rare.

oy-way

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:00:11 PM
I can see you're way too clever for me. Ever thought of a career as a private investigator? FBI? No? Good cause you'd starve. Idiot

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 02:19:15 PM
There was nothing to doxx, just asking google, that's all.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2017, 02:45:22 PM
I should just sit back and let you post every laura kinch off the internet you can find.

Hint: laura kinch is not my real name.

I'm truly disappointed in you, seeing as how you have such a high IQ and all..

Laura you know I read this saga with quite interest and I decided to read your posting history,it's not that long,it's only 16 pages,
so I started from your first post on January 03, 2013, 12:40:15 AM and read each page from the bottom up
to keep with the progression of your stories.

So I don't believe that you were doxxed at all by mikuthing01, it was just a joke,
you even yourself denied that the woman in the link was you. You said, Hint: laura kinch is not my real name.
So definitely you vere not doxxed, but just played a prank on. Same as you guys play pranks on George Senda.
But some people went into a panic mode and started accusing mikuthing01 od DOXXING.
There was no doxxing done. Even Laura herself said it was not her.
Some of you panicked before you checked the facts.
Shame on you. That was not smart at all.
Actually it was quite pathetic.
Shame on you.
Shame.

And yes when mikuthing01 posted that link that was just a joke.
Even by the info you provided yourself about yourself on Bellgab you work in a totally different field than that women in the link.
For example you posted this:

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 16, 2015, 09:02:58 PM
Listen up you arrogant clown, and you can call me a hater all you want. I work as an analyst for CA DMV & will give you this piece of advice: Do not drive on a suspended or revoked license, you will go to jail and your car will be impounded. I work & am friends with CHP employees who also use our cafeteria. Just today I was having lunch with two officers and told them about Art's return, and one of them knows who Art is and was thrilled about the news. I told him about this forum and he looked it up while we were talking. Many folks here are telling you not to drive. Like your pal Noory says, there are no coincidences. Do you really want to tempt fate?

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 20, 2015, 09:39:52 AM
Listen up you dumb motherfucker. You know I work for the DMV. Then how the fuck do you think you can get away with telling all these lies? You are obviously too mentally deranged to have a valid DL besides any supposed physical disability you claim to have. If you were suspended on medical grounds all you need to do is fill out the first page of this form:
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/wcm/connect/f92586ac-be7a-456b-af31-b35acc029982/ds326.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
take it to your doctor, have them complete it and return it to the address at the top. Once received the DMV will contact you for an appointment to discuss it with a hearing officer.
NO fee is required to reinstate your license from a medical suspension.

I no longer work for the driver safety division but a good friend is the manager for one of the Bay Area DS offices. I won't say which one in case you show up there, and I hope you do. How I wish I could be a fly on the wall in the hearing room when you talk to the DS officer. I already know how it would go. You won't be able to keep your stupid fucking mouth shut. All the bullshit you spew will turn your case from a physical medical suspension to one on mental grounds. Good luck dipshit.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 12, 2016, 09:27:08 AM
Uh no. Formaldehyde doesn't smell anything like cigarettes. I worked with cadavers in anatomy lab so I know.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 23, 2017, 10:34:27 AM
Good morning, Brig!  I had to laugh at this because it made an image pop up in my head of you going door to door in your building, proselytizing for MV and BellGab.  "Can I share with you how BellGab.com changed my life?  Have you heard the 'good news' about MV?"

Have a great day, and stay cool and safe out there if you can.

FRIENDSHIP.

That's exactly what I do Ol Gerry.  I also ask "Have you seen The Guy From Pittsbughs' exciting and informative channel on YouTube?".

FRIENDSHIP

paladin1991

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 09:51:05 AM
Sad to inform you but besides few small Third World countries there is nobody who is really afraid of you any more.
China and Russia doing very good job in taming you into submission.
Besides you should save all your hate to direct at your own population.
heheheheh.

Believe that.  Please.  Keep on believing.  The Soviets came apart because they were nothing more than a criminal enterprise masquerading as a legit nation state.  Today's new and improved Soviet nation state is still a criminal enterprise masquerading as a legit nation state.

Their nukes and sundry military odds and sods?  hah.  North Korea is a bigger threat.  Soviet numbers don't qualify as quality, never have.  So the 'threat' they might have can intimidate Ukraine, but even the Turks fart in their general direction.
They have already projected their military best.

The Soviets are, and have always been, worried that the Chinese will sweep North and take, well, whatever the fuck they please.  the Soviet Pacific ports?  The Russian steppes and all that grain growing real estate?  As far West as the Caucasus mountains?  the Soviets have always been weaker than the Chinese.  And it is here, that quantity does have a quality all it's own.

You.  You aren't even Russian.  You are some troglodyte sub human that even the criminal Soviets were able to keep under their boots like squished yak shit.

Desu mother fucker! ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 22, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
Tell me please why inflicting emotional pain on others brings you so much pleasure?
Is being sadistic really that exiting?

In this world, you either pitch or you catch.  Something tells me that you are a catcher.

oy-way

Volunteer Usher
Church of the Incarnation
February 2015 â€" Present (2 years 6 months)
* Serve as usher at Sunday service at Church of the Incarnation.
* Assist with handing out programs, greeting, assisting with the offertory and communion.

Laura and no, I can not believe that you could be an usher.
Reading your posting history especially past page 9-8 you are becoming very aggressive and vulgar in your attitudes towards few other posters.
Laura you fight a lot with several posters. You use very vulgar very non-lady like language. And the woman in the link looks like she is a lady.
And this is another proof that the woman in the link and you are not the same. So no doxxing done. Just a joke.
Laura let me say this. You being an usher. Is the same. As Satan being a saint.

read this:

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 27, 2015, 10:09:08 PM
Those fuckin' wigs get hot! ever notice how Dave sweats like a whore in church in those pics/ vids when he's doing his meet-n-greets?