• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 20, 2017, 10:21:30 PM
WTF?  The colonoscopy was painful?   I had one of those when I turned 50, last year.   ;D   There was no pain.  Hell, they could have driven a BELL A1 Panzer through my asshole and I wouldn't have known it 'cause of the good dope they gave me.    What a pussy.

The average asshole hasn't been stretched out over the years like yours.

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 12:59:01 AM
The average asshole hasn't been stretched out over the years like yours.

SredniVashtar,
OK OK stop bragging - we know that your muslim boyfriends stretched your asshole from London to Kabul

WhiteCrow

I'm feeling guilty... Is anyone else?

I can't remember the individual names anymore for all of George's Kitty Kats.

George would you please do a video for each Kitty Kat..

TIA

CozyRozie

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2017, 12:57:34 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

LOL :)
f*CK you WOTR I had to google that image to understand what it is -you are good.. lol

CozyRozie

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 21, 2017, 01:05:20 AM

George would you please do a video for each Kitty Kat..

TIA

do what fucking Art Bell did and named all his cats ...Yeti
Art also one weekend gave $20 to Asia and send his daughter to McDonalds and in mean time he renamed all her dolls .. Yeti.

WOTR

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 01:06:17 AM
LOL :)
f*CK you WOTR I had to google that image to understand what it is -you are good.. lol
Glad I could offer a chuckle.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2017, 12:52:22 AM
He has been offered good advice numerous times.  He lives his life alone because he a a selfish man.  Other people go out and volunteer, still others would offer one of the neighbours to get their groceries while he was out. I'll leave it there...

I feel mildly badly for the man- but then he posts a video showing who he truly is, and suddenly I remember why it is hard to have any sympathy for him.

He can't have normal relationships with people because his paranoid personality gets the better of him. Unless you are a total slave he will find something to resent about you. I don't feel bad for him because it would be wasted on someone who doesn't have normal emotional responses. At some point he will have a fall and develop real health problems, not all the fake ones he conjures up as an excuse for being lazy. Because he has zero self-discipline he will probably end up housebound and unable to live even the wretched half-life he's been living for the last few years. But still I can't feel sorry for him, he brings it all on himself.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 21, 2017, 01:05:20 AM

TIA

Squishy, Pancake, Dinner...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 01:03:32 AM
SredniVashtar,
OK OK stop bragging - we know that your muslim boyfriends stretched your asshole from London to Kabul

And how is your dear old whore of a mother? If you got out and earned some money you might be able to afford some ointment for her running sores

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 01:11:53 AM
He can't have normal relationships with people because his paranoid personality gets the better of him. Unless you are a total slave he will find something to resent about you. I don't feel bad for him because it would be wasted on someone who doesn't have normal emotional responses. At some point he will have a fall and develop real health problems, not all the fake ones he conjures up as an excuse for being lazy. Because he has zero self-discipline he will probably end up housebound and unable to live even the wretched half-life he's been living for the last few years. But still I can't feel sorry for him, he brings it all on himself.

SredniVashtar,
WoW !! what a great post, WoW SredniVashtar ...YOU PUT THAT POSER SHAKESPEARE TO SHAME
You didn't fuck or insult Falkie's Mom even once in your post...
...it's a masterpiece that should go on a coffee mug  8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 01:17:06 AM
And how is your dear old whore of a mother? If you got out and earned some money you might be able to afford some ointment for her running sores

hey SreVa {may I call you.. SreVa ??}
I know now why you killed YorkPud !!
..you just want all the Bellgabb's attention to yourself -you clever murderer you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 01:24:03 AM

No. 'Sir' will do just fine.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 01:13:20 AM
Squishy, Pancake, Dinner...

Dasher, dancer and orangey.  Get with the program SV

Love  ALL (kitties)

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 21, 2017, 01:24:03 AM
I know now why you killed YorkPud !!
..you just want all the Bellgabb's attention to yourself -you clever murderer you.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 01:37:31 AM
No. 'Sir' will do just fine.

OK SirVa , OK no prob

after catching up with George and watching his latest videos..
I am concerned about George.
might he have suffered another stroke during his "Turd Eye" cleansing ?
he is slurring and mispronouncing his words, more so than usual...
his face doesn't quite look "right"..
he did mention he is extremely fatigued and has watched 9 episodes of Julia Child cooking, while ..well..you know
and another uncharacteristic thing for Falkie...he mentioned he was going to shower ?

*it would be a shame if he suffered another stroke...he has yet to get the "first one" off his records at the DMV

did George notice his famous red shorts(tm) are not as snug today ?
does anybody have a guess how many days it would take George subsisting on Gavilite and water to say loose around 200 pounds ?
just an idea...

he would have more cat food money, since Gavilite is probably cheaper than Hungry Man frozen dinners would be a nice added benefit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 11:18:18 PM
They ''don't know why he's having all the acid''?   Have they asked him what he eats?

I am sure he tells them but lies.

Hell he lies in his videos and we can see it. In a fairly recent breakfast vid he shows us a plate and tells us what is on it. There was much more than he said.

In his Hungry Man Chicken video  right after the procedure he says that he has to eat it because he has not eaten in 4 days. But in it he talks about some chicken soup, a Milky way bar and a cliff bar that he had that day.
Then he says he needs to nap but will have a salad after but he films himself eating a spicy chimichanga.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 21, 2017, 05:12:06 AM
don't they make butt plugs for this problem ?

No no youngin, that is not why they make butt plugs.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 21, 2017, 07:59:47 AM
I am sure he tells them but lies.

Hell he lies in his videos and we can see it. In a fairly recent breakfast vid he shows us a plate and tells us what is on it. There was much more than he said.

In his Hungry Man Chicken video  right after the procedure he says that he has to eat it because he has not eaten in 4 days. But in it he talks about some chicken soup, a Milky way bar and a cliff bar that he had that day.
Then he says he needs to nap but will have a salad after but he films himself eating a spicy chimichanga.

I guess he hasn't started his high fiber diet yet.  I'm expecting him to change his Taste Test videos to High Fiber diet videos.

Quote from: brig on July 21, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

I guess he hasn't started his high fiber diet yet.  I'm expecting him to change his Taste Test videos to High Fiber diet videos.

I thought that was after the Prius, container house, and gold panning?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 21, 2017, 08:16:05 AM
I thought that was after the Prius, container house, and gold panning?

Did the Dr. say that?  I must have missed that part.  :-[

perhaps that is why he purchased all that cat litter ?

SredniVashtar

I guess he hasn't started his high fiber diet yet. 

He's probably trying to convince his doctor to go on the diet for him. Or, we can expect some begging videos, asking for donations to buy colon-friendly food.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
He's probably trying to convince his doctor to go on the diet for him. Or, we can expect some begging videos, asking for donations to buy colon-friendly food.

Maybe we'll have a live show tomorrow night.  :)

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 21, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
that is it !
the next grift, he is unable to "afford" healthy eating !
I am sure he is aware of all those advertisements about home delivery of "healthy" meals..
he need "donations" of $100 weekly to get on a couple...

matter of life or death...just like the cat food
then, watch for Craig's List...just like the cat food

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2017, 11:15:21 PM
This link lists high fiber foods.  Maybe somebody that George is talking to could make sure he gets it.  There are many other good links as well. 

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/high-fiber-foods/art-20050948

Forwarded to The Master per your request.

Thank you for your care and concern for his well-being!