• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 20, 2017, 12:11:44 PM
You are taking it to far, PB. As much as I agree with you most of the time, you are wrong here.  Cancer is not something to wish on anybody.  Too many people that I loved died from it and I probably will die from it in due time as well if cures are not found.

I'm not wishing anything on anyone.  I'm not broken up about this either.

Do you think John McCain gives a shit about you?

CozyRozie

You are taking it to far, PB. As much as I agree with you most of the time, you are wrong here.  Cancer is not something to wish on anybody.  Too many people that I loved have died from it and I probably will die from it in due time as well if cures are not found.

21st Century Man,
who are you to tell others what to wish on others
mind your own wishings

Spy

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

His family is.  Can't we just wish him well and leave it at that?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 20, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Do you think John McCain gives a shit about you?

Fuck no.  I'm not broken up by it but I feel bad for the family and my sympathies go out to them.

CozyRozie

You are taking it to far, PB. As much as I agree with you most of the time, you are wrong here.  Cancer is not something to wish on anybody.  Too many people that I loved have died from it and I probably will die from it in due time as well if cures are not found.

21st Century Man,
don't you think that I sincerely wish for low lives like.. JesusJuice, mikuthing01, norland2424, SredniVashtar, Yorkshire Pud
you know all the "fuck your mother in her ass" - "YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE" crew here that they get massive brain cancers -- of course I do !!
EVERY FREAKING DAY I WISH THAT FOR THEM :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 20, 2017, 11:49:55 AM
I wish I could take credit for this image, but all I did was take someone else's work and put "SEWERGAB" on it.  It somehow just seemed appropriate for this thread.

I'm afraid there might be copyright issues with putting it on a mug, t-shirt, or other items.  It's the artwork from a new EP released by one of Mrs. Gerry's grandkid's favorite bands the other day.

Fuck! Ok Rally, just put it on a mug for a few hours, we'll buy them then pull it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
21st Century Man,
don't you think that I sincerely wish for low lives like.. JesusJuice, mikuthing01, norland2424, SredniVashtar, Yorkshire Pud
you know all the "fuck your mother in her ass" - "YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE" crew here that they get massive brain cancers -- of course I do !!
EVERY FREAKING DAY I WISH THAT FOR THEM :)

BTW, I include liars and cheaters in that as well.
Especially those who were trying to frame me for something they actually did... ;)

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:21:52 PM
Fuck! Ok Rally, just put it on a mug for a few hours, we'll buy them then pull it.

Also Lines, ask your wife's grandchild what band it is. I'm interested.

I will make sure to notify THEM about this thread, right now !!  >:(
I let them know to get their lawyer on this ASAP !! >:(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:32:20 PM
BTW, I include liars and cheaters in that as well.
Especially those who were trying to frame me for something they actually did... ;)

Couldn't your mother use you in her line of work? I know you have a well-publicised fascination with horse fucking, so perhaps you might be able to help her out?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 20, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

..some of you were thinking that it was very funny to report Falkie to YouTube and to fuck up his live video channel.
So I will do it to you -so you can see how it feels.
AT LEAST I WILL HAVE LEGIT CASE AGAINST YOU FOR INFRINGEMENT ON COPY RIGHTS -CRIMINAL OFFENSE
You had nothing legit on Falkie !! just pure hate :( >:(

CozyRozie

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2017, 12:45:50 PM
Couldn't your mother use you in her line of work? I know you have a well-publicised fascination with horse fucking, so perhaps you might be able to help her out?

SredniVashtar,
fascination with horse fucking is 21st Century Man's hobby, he was posting in Art Bell thread pictures of horses fucking (with horses penis visible)
..maybe he /21st/ is watching that stuff when his wife puts her finger inside his.. (you know -inside his oyster) :) :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:46:05 PM
..some of you were thinking that it was very funny to report Falkie to YouTube and to fuck up his live video channel.
So I will do it to you -so you can see how it feels.
AT LEAST I WILL HAVE LEGIT CASE AGAINST YOU FOR INFRINGEMENT ON COPY RIGHTS -CRIMINAL OFFENSE
You had nothing legit on Falkie !! just pure hate :( >:(

I know an autistic person. Although he can't understand what is going on in social situations his amazing skill is that you can state any date in time and he can tell you what day of the week it was. What is your amazing skill?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
I know an autistic person. Although he can't understand what is going on in social situations his amazing skill is that you can state any date in time and he can tell you what day of the week it was. What is your amazing skill?

Mega-Dildos, Hoagy
my amazing skill is to have very low opinion about you, and to think that you have very low IQ :)
{...tho I must admit I was wrong being against you when you so skillfully attacked and confronted that pervert stupid German/Polack mikuthing01}

***EDIT

BUT I BASED my response ON THAT ONE PICTURE HE POSTED that you used as an argument for him being a pedo
that picture with the little child taped to the table was very disturbing and he, mikuthing01 claimed that he just reposted
but knowing his history better now I think that he was getting "off" by it.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 20, 2017, 12:08:55 AM
You make your own narrative like the main stream media does. I don't blame you for being upset. Look up the numbers Jr my interview with marshall has 20k views.
Not upset in the least. I gave you guys a shot after the initial Falkie show and there was some decent content, but it soon became - what's the word - tedious.

As all paranormal content becomes.

There's a reason a no-talent hack like Noory is king of your genre.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 19, 2017, 06:15:10 PM
Thanks Brig.

The store will never generate an income, I just get a small commission from it. But the fact that anyone is enjoying it is great.
Please do an unboxing video that we can send Falkie on his death bed.

An "odd" Falkie novelty would be one of those "audio key chains" emblazoned with a caricature of the "man" himself. When you squeeze it, it utters: "I've Got Haters Online." Which could be among his trademark statements.

I am trying to guess how long his "smile" will last from his procedures ?
what will he say about NO ulcers being found ?
(Dr. Falkie has claimed Falkie has 3 to 5 ulcers)

and, was the "stolen" $1200 iPad found ?
(and the $4 ?)

and NO details were ever provided for slow Kayhy's bleeding cooter exam ?

George, why "tease" us with such a serious health crisis concerning slow Kathy...
then, just drop it ?

(I am on my 3rd crate of candles I have been burning for the bleeding cooter)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 20, 2017, 04:37:35 PM
I am trying to guess how long his "smile" will last from his procedures ?
what will he say about NO ulcers being found ?
(Dr. Falkie has claimed Falkie has 3 to 5 ulcers)

and, was the "stolen" $1200 iPad found ?
(and the $4 ?)

I still think there's a very good chance George threw the IPad and the $4. down the garbage chute.

well.. well...
this crisis has passed
what will the next crisis be ?
the next big Grift ? Scam ? Larceny by deception ?

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2017, 04:44:39 PM
I still think there's a very good chance George threw the IPad and the $4. down the garbage shute.
that was my guess initially !
anything a person does for the first time (in this case throwing garbage, he accumulated in Casa Senda), OUT...by utilizing the "garbage chute" , probably for the first time, is likely to end in disaster.

butt, it would have been good for George if they found it

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:53:14 PM
what "amazing skill" has George demonstrated (if any) ?

perhaps after George's Physician ordered 14 day rest he might consider getting back in the saddle and arrange an interview with Ralph Barger...
I am sure "the kid" could score one and it might lead to more opportunities

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 20, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

I have submitted it, it should be up soon.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 20, 2017, 12:34:13 PM
I will make sure to notify THEM about this thread, right now !!  >:(
I let them know to get their lawyer on this ASAP !! >:(

Tell Trent to bring it on.

Lilith

Here's an oldie but goodie I found in my falkie folder Rally if you want it.

courts the legal bullshit will be filed in are in California...
my only hope is Falkie can finally get his shipping container home and studio and Prius and acreage and cat house and more box fans and hello kitty things for slow Kathy and a new sofa bed and a new $1200 iPad and more new t-shirts and more size 67 red shorts and 8 new pairs of glasses and a semi load of kitty food and a personal chef specializing in kielbasa and a personal trainer and a hot tube and an American Express card in his name and stable of lactating hookers and personal assistant and a private hospital ER physician and a winning lottery ticket and a guest shipping container for Ratty Patty and a guest shipping container for slow Kathy ......

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2017, 06:10:42 PM
Here's an oldie but goodie I found in my falkie folder Rally if you want it.

isn't that hanging in a Trump Golf Club somewhere ?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 20, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
An "odd" Falkie novelty would be one of those "audio key chains" emblazoned with a caricature of the "man" himself. When you squeeze it, it utters: "I've Got Haters Online." Which could be among his trademark statements.

Remember those old pens that had a girl in a bikini, and when turned the bikini came off?

I believe there is a demand for matching Falkie and Kathy pens

Or how about a Falkie colonoscopy pencil sharpener