• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 09:50:04 AM
"HellllOh, this is the guy from Pittsburgh... Well folks I died and want you to know it's all YOUR fault for letting it happen. I need someone to take care of fluffy & little girl."

I await senda doing his shows on YouTube from the afterlife.

Michael, will you be inviting George to appear on a future broadcast to discuss the procedures he's undergone this week and his medical issues?  The Master can be a very forgiving man, and enough time may have passed since the unfortunate misunderstanding the two of you had last fall.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Norm on July 18, 2017, 11:00:02 PM
Ahhh...George is having both his colonoscopy and his endoscopy done on the same day. Makes good sense as his colon will be free of floating brown matter... Unfortunately he is not scheduled until 1pm which will likely stretch to 2 or 3 pm. Poor George will be starving for food...maybe he can sneak a can of kitty food in his man purse.

https://youtu.be/NtZc_Gfq7zs
well, I did mention the possibility of George being sentimental and reminiscing about his "jail house love" at the county lockup
colonoscopy FIRST, then the endoscopy is the line up ?

*solves my question about "jail house etiquette"
ROTATION FROM ASS TO MOUTH....
ewwww

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 19, 2017, 10:00:55 AM
well, I did mention the possibility of George being sentimental and reminiscing about his "jail house love" at the county lockup
colonoscopy FIRST, then the endoscopy is the line up ?

*solves my question about "jail house etiquette"
ROTATION FROM ASS TO MOUTH....
ewwww

Hey Mister, do you have any funny photos of brig ? ..or I just look at her videos and freeze the screen and 'cut'

Norm

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 09:50:04 AM
"HellllOh, this is the guy from Pittsburgh... Well folks I died and want you to know it's all YOUR fault for letting it happen. I need someone to take care of fluffy & little girl."

I await senda doing his shows on YouTube from the afterlife.

"Fluffy" and "Little Girl" have both accepted a multi-million dollar advance for a 'tell all' book deal detailing the life and times of Anthony George Dmitri Senda. Both are expected to make a formal announcement Thursday at Moscone Center in San Francisco according to sources close to them.   -The Real Newsâ,,¢

Presumably the Dr. told him his ulcer is mostly caused by continuous eating enough to maintain that 400+ plus frame.

Quote from: Norm on July 19, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

"Fluffy" and "Little Girl" have both accepted a multi-million dollar advance for a 'tell all' book deal detailing the life and times of Anthony George Dmitri Senda. Both are expected to make a formal announcement Thursday at Moscone Center in San Francisco according to sources close to them.   -The Real Newsâ,,¢

That's bullshit everyone knows Orangey has the real scoop.

Norm

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 19, 2017, 11:11:44 AM
That's bullshit everyone knows Orangey has the real scoop.

Just got word a few hours ago from my source that 'Orangey' has retained legal representation. Apparently Newport smoking man, currently being held at Contra Costa County jail has confessed to Martinez Detectives that the missing iPad was buried in Anthony's catbox and that Orangey was an accomplice.

I smell fish....

CozyRozie

it's time to pray for Falkie and his ass -not to make fun of his cats.
you soulless coldblooded creatures...

Quote from: th'ONE on July 19, 2017, 11:27:00 AM
it's time to pray for Falkie and his ass -not to make fun of his cats.
you soulless coldblooded creatures...
I began a vigil this morning at 3am in the cornfield by my home.
why ? you might ask...
well the neighbors kids erected a FAT scarecrow that resembles Falkie.
I am committed to stay here in front of the Falkie scarecrow with my lit candles praying until I here news.
I am really hot...101 degrees and only have 18 ounces of water left !
I am "roasting", as Falkie would say !
later....

Corona Kitty

You dicks are responsible, just wanted to throw that out there one last time.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 01:11:06 PM
You dicks are responsible, just wanted to throw that out there one last time.
why, thank you !
a "responsible" dick....
hmmmmm

Quote from: Norm on July 19, 2017, 11:23:36 AM
Just got word a few hours ago from my source that 'Orangey' has retained legal representation. Apparently Newport smoking man, currently being held at Contra Costa County jail has confessed to Martinez Detectives that the missing iPad was buried in Anthony's catbox and that Orangey was an accomplice.

I smell fish....

Sure, I feel we all wish George Senda the best with his procedure. But he has to try himself. And not make a big deal out of it -- compared to what others in hospitals go through. I hope he can just keep that in perspective.

But somehow, I suspect every person he runs across in that hospital will "hear it." All it takes is for someone to ask: "How are you doing today?" Then the reply: "I've got haters online." Like anyone cares about that delusion and gross exaggerations?

To the admissions people: "Did you know I've got haters online?"
To the porter wheeling him to the procedure room: "Did you know I've got haters online?"
To the staff attending the procedure(s): "Did you know I've got haters online?"
To the doctor(s) attending: "Did you know I've got haters online?"
To the porter wheeling him away from the procedure room: "Did you know I've got haters online?"

And finally, to anyone he might come across in the elevator, or in the halls and lobbies as he exits the hospital: "Did you know I've got haters online?"

poor poor George...
telling everyone...
"Did you know I've got haters online?"

"no one knows the trouble I have..."

one of the worst things a guy can hear is..
(especially after sex..)
"You, Sir, have a very "irresponsible" dick"

so, naturally I understood "responsible" dick as a compliment !

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 18, 2017, 06:51:57 PM
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/

It is here. 15% of sale on the site now, grab yourself a present.

Will this be around for a few more days?  I'd like to buy the one of Senda when he went to a woo-con and interviewed people with his glasses duck-taped to his forehead.

It really sucks that I can't talk to anyone in real life about the jalepeno pizza incident. There's no way they would understand.

The mug won't help either.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 19, 2017, 09:57:33 AM
Michael, will you be inviting George to appear on a future broadcast to discuss the procedures he's undergone this week and his medical issues?  The Master can be a very forgiving man, and enough time may have passed since the unfortunate misunderstanding the two of you had last fall.

FRIENDSHIP.

George isn't top talent, he lost his charm & his smile. He owes me an apology, don't get shit twisted.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

George isn't top talent, he lost his charm & his smile. He owes me an apology, don't get shit twisted.

He isn't top talent?! How dare you!

Don't even get me started on the smile and charm (mostly because it makes me nauseous).

I was trying to grant you a gracious out.  The Master is more powerful than ever.  You will pay the price for your lack of vision.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
He isn't top talent?! How dare you!

Don't even get me started on the smile and charm (mostly because it makes me nauseous).

Hahaha

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 19, 2017, 05:05:19 PM
I was trying to grant you a gracious out.  The Master is more powerful than ever.  You will pay the price for your lack of vision.

He'll be dead in a few weeks, I dont give a fuck.

You thought you could do a show without Daniel, clearly you are not a judge of talent.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

He'll be dead in a few weeks, I dont give a fuck.

Does Laura have you listed as a beneficiary on her life insurance policy? She's getting up there too.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:13:23 PM
You thought you could do a show without Daniel, clearly you are not a judge of talent.

If you want to talk go post on my thread with your faggotry, this is about George senda follow the protocol

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:17:54 PM

If you want to talk go post on my thread with your faggotry, this is about George senda follow the protocol

Quiet down, Little Myke.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 19, 2017, 05:05:19 PM
I was trying to grant you a gracious out.  The Master is more powerful than ever.

He really is more powerful than ever now. His third eye has been cleansed.

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 19, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

Your avatar reminded me of this, Notorious M.R.P.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOSuY12Rrs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sF9veTzuU

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 19, 2017, 05:20:11 PM
He really is more powerful than ever now. His third eye has been cleansed.

Does that mean he's alive?

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 19, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

Get new material you're boring

Still more entertaining than your "show".  :-\