• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

a little known fact....
Falkie's mother was a three time (three peter) armed services vaginal weight lifting champion setting the Pentagon verified record in 1965....
that has not been eclipsed in any sanctioned military, AAU, NCAA, national, international or sorority competition since...

*trivia for the Falkie fan

Quote from: Here We Go Again on July 13, 2017, 04:01:07 AM
Hey, don't slam that guy for not working. He works. He is credited for being a "researcher" on that "Coast To Coast AM" for sitting around and lifting online and wire stories that others "worked for" and claimed he is "Breaking The Story."

Come on, all, he works. Not like he can't do research on his own, conduct interviews, make telephones calls and produce his own journalistic "works" by being original and not stealing others' work. He fails to note if he can make videos, has internet access, has a working telephone, he can easily be some independent "work at home" journalist and "researcher" if he has the ability and will to "work" at it.

Let him try that on for size. See how far he gets. If he is all he claims, he should handle that challenge well and prove so many of his supposed "haters" wrong.   

After waking up at noon, having a well deserved breakfast, feeding the local cats, breaking some news stories, checking his post office box, and getting a water at Starbucks, Falkie will spend a few moments thinking about what he should name his video and start talking about. 

That is his job, it's work, it's not begging, and if you trolls don't like it then don't listen.

Falkie should get a gold pan now and go down to the bay shore near where he lives.  The river surely carries gold flakes and nuggets out of the gold county hills upstream.  As an aspiring gold panner, he ought to check the shoreline.  Either way its good practice.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 10:25:01 AM
After waking up at noon, having a well deserved breakfast, feeding the local cats, breaking some news stories, checking his post office box, and getting a water at Starbucks, Falkie will spend a few moments thinking about what he should name his video and start talking about. 

That is his job, it's work, it's not begging, and if you trolls don't like it then don't listen.

Falkie should get a gold pan now and go down to the bay shore near where he lives.  The river surely carries gold flakes and nuggets out of the gold county hills upstream.  As an aspiring gold panner, he ought to check the shoreline.  Either way its good practice.

George doesn't seem to understand..

The Trolls DO like watching George beg.
They enjoy giggling, and discussing his various begging techniques.
Yes, they enjoy it very much! 

That's why they watch and listen.  :)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

why not just get a lawn chair and pan and make himself at home at the creek behind Casa Senda where his kitties live ?
he could....
feed the kitties
and pan for gold at the same time
(would also give him a much needed rest from the 150 yard waddle to feed the kitties)

and DO NOT laugh !
waddling 150 yards is WORK !
....I know, I tried it (carrying 200 pounds extra, less than what Falkie weighs...but was all I could manage) and after only 85 yards..
my knees
my back
WERE TALKING TO ME !
and my feet WENT NUMB AND BECAME PARALYZED !
....and I am NOT diabetic !
HATERS AND TROLLS TAKE NOTE !

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

you, just might be onto something !

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Who does hethink watches his videos?  Does he really think people outside this site ''found'' him and think he's doing something of quality?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 13, 2017, 06:07:00 AM
a little known fact....
Falkie's mother was a three time (three peter) armed services vaginal weight lifting champion setting the Pentagon verified record in 1965....
that has not been eclipsed in any sanctioned military, AAU, NCAA, national, international or sorority competition since...

*trivia for the Falkie fan

I still think that insulting family members (especially parents -Mothers in this case) of other posters should no be practiced on BellGab,
(unless they -those family members- are actively participating on this forum... ***and throwing nasty filthy jabs at others***).
Keeping classy and respectful is nothing than can not be achieved with bit of thinking before clicking the "Post" button....

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 11:53:22 AM
Who does hethink watches his videos?  Does he really think people outside this site ''found'' him and think he's doing something of quality?

I can only hope that someone that George allows to talk to him, can explain to George, that we like his begging videos just the way they are.  They couldn't be any more hilarious than they already are.   Well, so OK, maybe they could be, who knows?  But they are funny enough, just the way they are, that I try not to miss one.

CozyRozie

I wonder if Falkie made & posted new video on Youtube or somewhere else in the last 3-4 days. ?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 11:53:22 AM
you, Sir, have forgotten...
his C2C exposure, after all he is a researcher and friend of Noory's...
and his, personally, set up "George Senda FAN page"....
and his 700, or so, SUSCRIBERS and their friends and family
are you a HATER and/or TROLL ?

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 11:57:29 AM
I still think that insulting family members (especially parents -Mothers in this case) of other posters should no be practiced on BellGab,
(unless they -those family members- are actively participating on this forum... ***and throwing nasty filthy jabs at others***).
Keeping classy and respectful is nothing than can not be achieved with bit of thinking before clicking the "Post" button....
WTF ?
this was a COMPLIMENT !
damn, my Mother tried 8 times and NEVER made it past the preliminary round !
ASSHOLE....
Falkie's Mom was a champion !
(wouldn't you be proud of your Mom ?, assuming you know who she was)

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 12:01:47 PM
I wonder if Falkie made & posted new video on Youtube or somewhere else in the last 3-4 days. ?
I guess you HAVE NOT MADE George's "early warning" list of people he deems "worthy of notification"

*so, just go to YouTube and look see....

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2017, 11:58:11 AM
I can only hope that someone that George allows to talk to him, can explain to George, that we like his begging videos just the way they are.  They couldn't be any more hilarious than they already are.   Well, so OK, maybe they could be, who knows?  But they are funny enough, just the way they are, that I try not to miss one.

Please send Falkie an apple if you want him to have a healthier diet.  Apparently fresh fruits and vegetable are very expensive where he lives and he doesn't have a car to come over the hill and shop here where they are far cheaper.

LadyFish

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

Three days ago Falkie posted the video titled, "THE FINAL VIDEO??? THE HATERS WIN???" on YouTube.

After posting that final video, Falkie has posted 24 more on YouTube.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 13, 2017, 11:57:29 AM
... a bit of thinking before clicking the "Post" button....

Reported

Brig,
you have forgotten to mention his "description" comments are also humorous !

"IT IS NOW ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TRY TO DO A VIDEO WITH MY BROKEN IPAD AIR 2"

attached, IN CAPS, to EVERY "IMPOSSIBLE VIDEO", he posts !

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 13, 2017, 12:59:17 PM
Brig,
you have forgotten to mention his "description" comments are also humorous !

"IT IS NOW ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TRY TO DO A VIDEO WITH MY BROKEN IPAD AIR 2"

attached, IN CAPS, to EVERY "IMPOSSIBLE VIDEO", he posts !

You're right.  I'll go report myself.

Lilith

/Reported

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on July 13, 2017, 12:57:19 PM
Three days ago Falkie posted the video titled, "THE FINAL VIDEO??? THE HATERS WIN???" on YouTube.

After posting that final video, Falkie has posted 24 more on YouTube.

I can see that you are a genuine fan!   :)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 12:57:17 PM
Please send Falkie an apple if you want him to have a healthier diet.  Apparently fresh fruits and vegetable are very expensive where he lives and he doesn't have a car to come over the hill and shop here where they are far cheaper.

Alright, I'll think aboudit.   :)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 13, 2017, 12:57:17 PM
will Falkie be doin' another unboxing video soon ?
perhaps, he will receive a "new apple" ?
LOL

*disclaimer, sometimes Falkie chooses NOT to do an unboxing video or publicly acknowledge his benefactors....

Quote from: brig on July 13, 2017, 01:07:39 PM
/Reported
damn, that will be twice "reported"
(I had already reported, but failed to post.....
sorry MV, for all the additional "paper work")

well, they do say...
"an apple a day, keeps the Doctor away"
LOL

George,
better waddle down to the creek NOW....
look at this !

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Check out what one man pulled out of a creek near the town of Jamestown. It's a gold nugget about the size of a small steak!

The nugget weighs 18-ounces and experts say it could be sold for around $70-thousand. The man is now looking for a buyer.

Jamestown is in the heart of California Gold Country, but the man is not saying exactly where he found it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 13, 2017, 12:50:01 PM
WTF ?
this was a COMPLIMENT !
damn, my Mother tried 8 times and NEVER made it past the preliminary round !
ASSHOLE....
Falkie's Mom was a champion !
(wouldn't you be proud of your Mom ?, assuming you know who she was)

LOL, you are A bad bad boy , Sir ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 13, 2017, 01:10:49 PM
will Falkie be doin' another unboxing video soon ?
perhaps, he will receive a "new apple" ?
LOL

*disclaimer, sometimes Falkie chooses NOT to do an unboxing video or publicly acknowledge his benefactors....

Well,  I DID give it some serious thought after PB made the suggestion, but I had made a firm decision, NOT to make any donations to George as long as he has me blocked, banned and calls me a Hater and a Troll, so I will not be sending an apple in the near future.

George could hit it really BIG in his "backyard"

Martinez CA gold panning has found a revival in the last few years. Gold prices are at an all-time high driving the desire for the precious metal to increase considerably. With the world’s economy still struggling to recover from pre-recession levels, people have been turning to Martinez California gold panning and prospecting as a means of making ends meet. Television shows about Martinez CA gold panning have done well enough to warrant multiple seasons as people watch the struggle to find a new means of income in a decidedly old tradition. Just about anyone can get into Martinez California gold panning so long as they have the right equipment and a good location. The location can be tricky to find, but excellent Martinez CA gold panning technology can be found on the internet and some retail stores.

There are multiple means of pulling gold out of streams, rivers and mines. Martinez California gold panning is one of the more tried and true and is as much for finding good spots for gold as it is for pulling the precious metal out. Panning is the process of putting dirt or earth known as placer and separating any heavier materials out of the lighter sand. The most common location for Martinez CA gold panning is by a river where water helps to move the placer out of the way of gold at the bottom of the pan. It is popular for this ease of use as just about anyone can get into Martinez California gold panning.

THE CREEK, BEHIND THE HACIENDA....YARDS FROM CASA SENDA...WHERE GEORGE'S KITTIES LIVE .....

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 13, 2017, 01:23:50 PM
George could hit it really BIG in his "backyard"

Martinez CA gold panning has found a revival in the last few years. Gold prices are at an all-time high driving the desire for the precious metal to increase considerably. With the world’s economy still struggling to recover from pre-recession levels, people have been turning to Martinez California gold panning and prospecting as a means of making ends meet. Television shows about Martinez CA gold panning have done well enough to warrant multiple seasons as people watch the struggle to find a new means of income in a decidedly old tradition. Just about anyone can get into Martinez California gold panning so long as they have the right equipment and a good location. The location can be tricky to find, but excellent Martinez CA gold panning technology can be found on the internet and some retail stores.

There are multiple means of pulling gold out of streams, rivers and mines. Martinez California gold panning is one of the more tried and true and is as much for finding good spots for gold as it is for pulling the precious metal out. Panning is the process of putting dirt or earth known as placer and separating any heavier materials out of the lighter sand. The most common location for Martinez CA gold panning is by a river where water helps to move the placer out of the way of gold at the bottom of the pan. It is popular for this ease of use as just about anyone can get into Martinez California gold panning.

Who are you, and what did you do with Happy?