• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 06, 2017, 09:14:22 PM
after seeing the poor review of Mr. Noory's book by Mr. Senda. I have reached out through PM to Mr. Noory to see if he would like to talk about his new book on The Bell Philes podcast. 

Mr. Noory's new book can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Hell-Americas-All-Night-Dangerous/dp/0765378841/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499396168&sr=8-1&keywords=george+noory+books

Hmmmm, lol -I have a question, what are the chances that some guy from Pittsburg, like George Senda for example "posts" his review on Amazon of this book, same review that he did in his video but in written form.
Hmmmm.... ;) ;D

and if possible gives a link to his youtube video

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 10:15:30 PM

Hmmmm, lol -I have a question, what are the chances that some guy from Pittsburg, like George Senda for example "posts" his review on Amazon of this book, same review that he did in his video but in written form.
Hmmmm.... ;) ;D

and if possible gives a link to his youtube video
I was thinking that when he does post his review to attack it saying that Noorey fired him and the review was revenge.

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:16:21 AM
I'm now getting disability ads. Wtf

Maybe you are disabled.   Mentally

WOTR

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 09:48:32 PM
George said that he would love to be a host on CoasttocoastAM.

bwahahahahahaha
I can see it.  George seems to have a preference for fill in hosts that make him look like the Einstein of broadcasting...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 09:45:56 PM
Haha, George gets so mad when people ask him to let me post in his chat.

That he does ..it was my turn tonight to play the grub card.. Makes one wonder..What you have done to our Curious George ... The  hatred he has..

Spill   tell all.  ;)

I guess Tommie D is special
Tommie D has George's private super secret telephone number
and that is after Tommie D made tbe executive decision to fire "the guy from Pittsburgh"
I just don't get it
unless George considers him a personal friend, like Mr. Noory

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 07, 2017, 03:04:25 AM
That he does ..it was my turn tonight to play the grub card.. Makes one wonder..What you have done to our Curious George ... The  hatred he has..

Spill   tell all.  ;)

Ain't it grand?  ;D

I have been banned from speaking to George anywhere, including on his forum, since he banned me from the fortress after I tried to explain to him most sincerely, that the bellgabbers ARE his fans.  It is much more fun to hear him rant and rage over somebody asking him to let me post, than it could ever be to actually have to speak to George.

Thank you for your continued efforts on my behalf      ...brother.  :-*

I fell asleep sometime during his video, so I shall have to catch up on what I missed with my morning coffee.

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 03:48:07 AM
Ain't it grand?  ;D

I have been banned from speaking to George anywhere, including on his forum, since he banned me from the fortress after I tried to explain to him most sincerely, that the bellgabbers ARE his fans.  It is much more fun to hear him rant and rage over somebody asking him to let me post, than it could ever be to actually have to speak to George.

I fell asleep sometime during his video, so I shall have to catch up on what I missed with my morning coffee.
maybe you could ask Tommie D, most sincerely, for George's super secret private telephone number ?
*that is, if you really wanted to speak with George

or the robot, Robbie, that calls George to remind him about his ER doctor appointments ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 03:56:04 AM
maybe you could ask Tommie D, most sincerely, for George's super secret private telephone number ?
*that is, if you really wanted to speak with George

or the robot, Robbie, that calls George to remind him about his ER doctor appointments ?

Awww  :)  :-*

No no, that's quite alright.  It's really much more fun hearing him rage in anger at the mention of my name.

CozyRozie

Oh, my, Falkie gave only one(1) star for George Noory's newest book.
And writing this 1-star review Falkie probably was wearing prescription glasses that Noory bought for him..what an ungrateful f*ck.

Book goes off on an autobiographical tangent for 64 pages and strays from the premise of the book, why people are mad. Avoid !, July 6, 2017
Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In (Hardcover)

"I waited 3 months for this book and was deeply disappointed in it.
George is a personal friend and for some reason he went off on a tangent and instead of talking about the anger in people,
he went on and on and on for 64 page talking about his life, which had little to do about the premise of the book and then at the end talks 4 pages
about how people are mad and how they should do something ( yet he never says precisely what they should do nor gives suggestions ).
I don't know if doing this was George's idea or his editor,
but this was not supposed to be an autobiography but a book on why people are so angry with governments, friends, coworkers, etc. around the world.
There was nothing " groundshaking " schocking or revealing in the book either, despite the liner notes.
Any listener to Coast To Coast or any conspiracy show or podcast already knows about the subjects he covers.
This book could have been an important book for people but George missed the boat on this one.
Avoid it and save your money."

https://www.amazon.com/Mad-Hell-Americas-All-Night-Dangerous/dp/0765378841/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499396168&sr=8-1&keywords=george+noory+books

.../ I don't think C2C will ever again have "The Guy From Pittsburg" as their live express-connection news reporter after this brutal chewing up of George Noory's book.
Never mind that George Senda said to Avoid ! buying this book, he also said ... "Avoid it and save your money." -what a brutal thing to say to a friend.
I'm surprised that he didn't suggested in that review for people to donate money to him (to George Senda) instead of buying this book.

Wonder if George Noory should see this review -and my post- quoted in his own thread on BellGab,.. or even on C2C face book page. 
TRUTH ABOUT SENDA MUST BE SPREAD & KNOWN BY ALL C2C LISTENERS.

CozyRozie

"I'm surprised that he didn't suggested in that review for people to donate money to him (to George Senda) instead of buying this book."

..OH BOY,I hope I just didn't give Senda an idea to go and update his review on Amazon and address that money donation issue..

Falkie continues to amaze me.....
when Falkie gives Noory's book a really BAD review...
he is just being "brutally honest"
he wants to inform people

if a fan of Falkie post a YouTube comment that is "brutally honest"
with the intent of informing people and helping Falkie
the comments are immediately removed
the poster is banned
Falkie's reasoning is "they are a HATER" "they are a TROLL"

case in point
Brig, she sincerely wanted to help Falkie
Falkie's response was to label her a HATER and TROLL
and ban her for life....

go figure....

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 05:44:36 AM
Falkie continues to amaze me.....
when Falkie gives Noory's book a really BAD review...
he is just being "brutally honest"
he wants to inform people

if a fan of Falkie post a YouTube comment that is "brutally honest"
with the intent of informing people and helping Falkie
the comments are immediately removed
the poster is banned
Falkie's reasoning is "they are a HATER" "they are a TROLL"

case in point
Brig, she sincerely wanted to help Falkie
Falkie's response was to label her a HATER and TROLL
and ban her for life....

go figure....

Thank You!   :-*

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 04:15:30 AM
Oh, my, Falkie gave only one(1) star for George Noory's newest book.
And writing this 1-star review Falkie probably was wearing prescription glasses that Noory bought for him..what an ungrateful f*ck.

Book goes off on an autobiographical tangent for 64 pages and strays from the premise of the book, why people are mad. Avoid !, July 6, 2017
Mad as Hell: America's #1 All-Night Radio Host Takes on the Dangerous World We Live In (Hardcover)

"I waited 3 months for this book and was deeply disappointed in it.
George is a personal friend and for some reason he went off on a tangent and instead of talking about the anger in people,
he went on and on and on for 64 page talking about his life, which had little to do about the premise of the book and then at the end talks 4 pages
about how people are mad and how they should do something ( yet he never says precisely what they should do nor gives suggestions ).
I don't know if doing this was George's idea or his editor,
but this was not supposed to be an autobiography but a book on why people are so angry with governments, friends, coworkers, etc. around the world.
There was nothing " groundshaking " schocking or revealing in the book either, despite the liner notes.
Any listener to Coast To Coast or any conspiracy show or podcast already knows about the subjects he covers.
This book could have been an important book for people but George missed the boat on this one.
Avoid it and save your money."

.../ I don't think C2C will ever again have "The Guy From Pittsburg" as their live express-connection news reporter after this brutal chewing up of George Noory's book.
Never mind that George Senda said to Avoid ! buying this book, he also said ... "Avoid it and save your money." -what a brutal thing to say to a friend.
I'm surprised that he didn't suggested in that review for people to donate money to him (to George Senda) instead of buying this book.

Wonder if George Noory should see this review -and my post- quoted in his own thread on BellGab,.. or even on C2C face book page. 
TRUTH ABOUT SENDA MUST BE SPREAD & KNOWN BY ALL C2C LISTENERS.
is George Noory going to....
remove the FAT FUCKTARD'S comment (review)
ban the FAT FUCKTARD from future comments (reviews)
publicly label the FAT FUCKTARD a HATER and TROLL

Mr. Noory should do as to Falkie exactly what Falkie does to others...

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 07, 2017, 03:32:59 AM
I guess Tommie D is special
Tommie D has George's private super secret telephone number
and that is after Tommie D made tbe executive decision to fire "the guy from Pittsburgh"
I just don't get it
unless George considers him a personal friend, like Mr. Noory

Senda once again prove that he is an idiot. Mere minutes into the show that he was already late for he blows off a call that could be imprtaint.
The odds are that Senda was right, Tommy was most likely calling about the review. Or about saying that Noorey did not actually write his books. But there is an equal chance that Tom was calling to offer him work ( do Tom and Noorey really look at Senda's reviews?).

Senda could have easily stepped aside, as he does in every video to go get some crap, and taken the call. If he was getting yelled at then he has material. If he wa getting offered his dream gig on Nooreys show then his life would change, Either way he was a dumb fuck for not taking the call.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2017, 05:52:31 AM
Senda once again prove that he is an idiot. Mere minutes into the show that he was already late for he blows off a call that could be imprtaint.
The odds are that Senda was right, Tommy was most likely calling about the review. Or about saying that Noorey did not actually write his books. But there is an equal chance that Tom was calling to offer him work ( do Tom and Noorey really look at Senda's reviews?).

Senda could have easily stepped aside, as he does in every video to go get some crap, and taken the call. If he was getting yelled at then he has material. If he wa getting offered his dream gig on Nooreys show then his life would change, Either way he was a dumb fuck for not taking the call.
I was thinking exactly the same thing....
when Tommie D called (there must have been a reason)
and th FAT FUCTARD just "blew him off"

and slow Kathy called also...
the FAT FUCKTARD just blew slow Kathy off also...
and he "loves" her ?
damn, what IF that "BLEEDING COOTER" thing is starting up again ?
WTF ?
the FAT FUCKTARD shows more concern for a feral kittie cat....
than he does for slow Kathy's cooter !

I also liked the part where he said that he would accept a job at CNN if they payed enough to get him off disability.

If he is given enough money then suddenly his disability is cured?

Lilith

If George had believed that Tom was going to issue some praise in his direction, George would have taken the call, put the speakerphone on, and made sure the whole world heard it.

I would have LOVED to have heard what Tom had to say.  It might have been the highlight of the show, maybe even better than watching George try to install an SD card.

Senda once again prove that he is an idiot.
I predict very soon...
IDIOTS across the country will rise up and protest anyone calling Falkie an IDIOT !

damn, when IDIOTS complain about the Falkie giving them a bad rap....
by "association"...
*should anybody be surprised ?

I, for one, am NOT....and shall be more respectful of IDIOTS, especially VILLAGE IDIOTS, in my future posts...

MAX

Quote from: Norm on July 06, 2017, 02:31:05 PM
I got a fiver that says 2017 will be his last year, cause will be complications of pneumonia, a common cause of death for morbidly obese people especially 65 and older. 

His complaining of allergies is an obvious clue.

Evil trolls take note: Skinny people live longer....

i wonder how many folks here who complain about Senda's weight have checked in their mirror lately.  We have seen a few and they sure are not skinny. Get yourself down to 24 BMI or shut the fuck up about it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 03:48:07 AM
Ain't it grand?  ;D

Well I could be mistaken but George sounds like a spurned lover. As I remember "The Debacle in The Fortress" George had an issue about you ending every post with "Praise MV" .. You continued to do so after he requested you to stop. A man's home is his Castle Fortress after all. He expects his rules to be followed.. Looks to me like George has a huge case of jealous love.

We may need a realtionship councilor to sort this all out.

I'd recommend  flowers and chocolates as a peace offering.  Can't hurt matters...  Eh?

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 07, 2017, 07:32:37 AM
Well I could be mistaken but George sounds like a spurned lover. As I remember "The Debacle in The Fortress" George had an issue about you ending every post with "Praise MV" .. You continued to do so after he requested you to stop. A man's home is his Castle Fortress after all. He expects his rules to be followed.. Looks to me like George has a huge case of jealous love.

We may need a realtionship councilor to sort this all out.

I'd recommend  flowers and chocolates as a peace offering.  Can't hurt matters...  Eh?

Oh, that's RIGHT!  I had forgotten about that!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 07, 2017, 06:01:31 AM
I also liked the part where he said that he would accept a job at CNN if they payed enough to get him off disability.

If he is given enough money then suddenly his disability is cured?

Rally Squirrel, I have a different "take" on what George was trying to convey.

It's the Stephan Hawking Principle. Mr Hawking's would qualify for monthly disability payments. But it's more lucrative for him to use his knowledge and write books about presto science crap  the masses believe are enlighten thoughts from a genuine genus.

But the rub...why is there always the "rub"?  The people with disabilities monthly payment system is set up to reward individuals that are only capable of doing low paying manual jobs. Like in George's case. Parking lot attendant and Adult Book store clerk. To George's credit he has almost Full Press Credentials, has proven skills as a YouTube breaking news reporter and hosts a wildly popular Live YouTube channel, plus his C2C one minute a month commentary.

George is working for a goal ... To gain the skill set and experience to become a "hired" reporter or news commentator on CNN.

Like the disabled Mr Hawking's ..If George can turn his knowledge into a source of income he would gladly give up his disability monthly income.

In future, if we really want to help George, sending him fat food pizzas could cause more harm than good. Just saying.   Consider instead more healthy food items like a bag of tomatoes or head of lettuce.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 07, 2017, 07:37:43 AM
Oh, that's RIGHT!  I had forgotten about that!

Point is Brig.. you unwittingly caused George to feel unloved. It's a cruelty that broke his heart. I only know that you are the one that can mend it. How? Is a personal matter between you and George.

Good luck Sister.. I know you have the skills.

https://youtu.be/CyR2WfkQE2c

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 07, 2017, 08:36:55 AM
Point is Brig.. you unwittingly caused George to feel unloved. It's a cruelty that broke his heart. I only know that you are the one that can mend it. How? Is a personal matter between you and George.

Good luck Sister.. I know you have the skills.

https://youtu.be/CyR2WfkQE2c

I'd rather hear George rant whenever my name comes up.  ;D

Norm

Comments from the adoring fans... Love is everywhere!

https://youtu.be/mj_V_SXwRZc