• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
Plus like a good sugar daddy he is going to give Kathy $75 a month for a car.

Come on man that's a rookie mistake.

THINGS SENDA SAYS, THAT HE WILL DO

Spend money on himself

THINGS SENDA SAYS, THAT HE WILL NOT DO

Save money
Give money to Kathy/Pizza Girl/Hobo/Anyone
Use donated money for what he grifted it for

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 24, 2017, 06:11:40 AM
Picturing Kathy swimming is the only foolproof method of birth control.

Imagine the foam line that forms on the tile after she lowers her rancid coochie into that pool.

Norm

Quote from: Chefist on June 24, 2017, 09:00:03 AM
Does anyone remember a video where George made a racist comment? Thanks...

I haven't but George is from a generation where racist remarks were common growing up. Being a year older than George I can still remember hearing remarks almost daily that have all but disappeared in public today. I could easily see George slip up during a heated rant on video and let one get by.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 06:22:01 AM
I just love the deal he made with her.

George is going to help her buy a car, he will also pay for gas and insurance.

In return it will be her job to drive him around so he can video things and she is not allowed to complain.

That is going to work out great.

And at 75 bux a month (minus what Kathy pinches to buy Hello Kitty swag), they should be tooling around in that Prius about ten years from now.

Meanwhile, any over/under on how long a 400lb lazy fatass will live?  I've yet to see one of them reach the biblical threescore and ten.

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2017, 12:51:16 AM
OK, I know he said he was named after his father. I guess he was.

George is very upset with his gift, very upset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSdTvkQHyqc

It appears he has left the protective wrap on the device, his displeasure was obvious from the start.

Frustration will raise it's ugly head and only Costco pizza will bring him relief.

ok, we learned the "place" slow Kathy lives has a "small" pool
we learned 18 people were in pool with slow Kathy
we learned Kathy could not swim with 18 people in pool
we did not learn if slow Kathy wears a one piece or a bikini
we did not learn if it is difficult for slow Kathy to contain those YUGE undulating breasts of hers
we did not learn if children were present
we did not learn if other women were jealous of her hello kitty swimsuit
we did not learn if the men began fighting over her
....we need another video discussing this topic
* perhaps on site "shamooo and the Falkiepopotamus take a dip"

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on June 24, 2017, 09:43:54 AM
It appears he has left the protective wrap on the device, his displeasure was obvious from the start.

Frustration will raise it's ugly head and only Costco pizza will bring him relief.

He probably left the wrap on so he can return it for a cash refund.

Norm

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 24, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
He probably left the wrap on so he can return it for a cash refund.

If it came from a Amazon fulfillment center, the original buyer would need to log on their Amazon account and start the return process, create a return label and mail it to Dimitri or email it to him in pdf format assuming Anthony has a printer.

Could be extremely confusing for our esteemed associate, maybe he could trade it for a couple of slices of day old Costco pizza.

Quote from: Norm on June 24, 2017, 11:28:42 AM
If it came from a Amazon fulfillment center, the original buyer would need to log on their Amazon account and start the return process, create a return label and mail it to Dimitri or email it to him in pdf format assuming Anthony has a printer.

Could be extremely confusing for our esteemed associate, maybe he could trade it for a couple of slices of day old Costco pizza.
you, Sir, have overlooked Falkie's preferred method...
of obtaining monetary consideration for "donations"...normally a dollar for FIVE dollars retail cost to his benefactor (not him)
"a win win"..for the FAT ONE and the purchaser (the benefactor does NOT figure in here)
Craigslist ! (remember the cat food for $$$ ad ?)
*never underestimate the cunning of the Falkiepopotamus !

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 24, 2017, 09:34:54 AM
Imagine the foam line that forms on the tile after she lowers her rancid coochie into that pool.
OMG.....
the "rancid coochie", perhaps providing a tiny tiny slice of "hair pie"...peaking out, ever so obviously, under the fat pad hanging over her Hello Kitty string bikini bottoms...
you overlooked those wild, the "girls" do what they want, YUGE, two of a kind...undulating boobs that at in a constant struggle to "free themselves"...(as normally they suffer no such constraints)..oh the inhumanity of being able to witness such a sight...

maybe someone will do a bit of cruising and see if they come upon a "small pool" in a subsidized housing building with a "rancid coochie" foam ring around the edges in Pittsburg, CA and wait in the bushes (as bird watchers do) and patiently await (with camera in hand) a certain "rare bird"

I'm trying to not to picture the pool at a Section 8 housing complex.  A scene of the Ganges at Calcutta seems a little too on the nose

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 23, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
I didn't realize Georges real first name is Dmitri apparently.  :o
It's not. Neither is his name Falkie. As the good criminal he is, he has aliases.

Quote from: effluenza on June 22, 2017, 11:18:20 PM
Which fool bought him this new toy that he won't be able to use and will probably break or claim was stolen in a week?

Please be a prank gift and the language is locked on Spanish (not racist).
Who's to say? There are a lot of people with low self esteem and even lower IQ. No offense.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 24, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
I'm trying to not to picture the pool at a Section 8 housing complex.  A scene of the Ganges at Calcutta seems a little too on the nose
hey now, no need to disparage the good Indian folk in Calcutta !
hell, the Ganges...even with the occasional dead body floating by is by far (as far as health standards go) well above a section 8 facility and their "small pool" with the foamy "rancid coochie" ring around the pool !
I feel it is only right, to call you out and demand you apologize to those good folks in India !

MAX

Quote from: Norm on June 24, 2017, 09:43:54 AM

I do not think it is possible for anyone to be more of a ungraceful lowlife piece of crap then Senda .

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 24, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

we learned Kathy could not swim with 18 people in pool

More like the 18 people could not swim with her in the pool.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 21, 2017, 03:53:24 PM
I just overnighted him a gift. To his P.O. Box, of course. What with the heat, who knows when he'll get it though. I should have sent it via regular mail, but *shrug*. I hope it cheers the poor guy up.
No good deed goes unpunished. Hopefully he pawns it before he (inevitably)cracks the screen on it or wrecks it like the wireless keyboard

damn, just learned in a video Falkie is in need of another haircut !
Falkie, quit using the weed whacker on your head !
...just look at the idiot's head !
WTF happened ?

a blind person with the DTs could do a better job !

I can only hope...
he leaves the "manscaping" in his nether region below the fat pad to slow Kathy....
hell, on second thought, GO FOR IT FALKIE !

BUT WE WANT "AFTER" PHOTOS !

paladin1991

Quote from: cosmic hobo on June 24, 2017, 06:11:40 AM
Picturing Kathy swimming is the only foolproof method of birth control.

I think my Mr. Happy has a sad.

are those stuffed animals or toys hanging on George's door ?
...I bet he is just being a good guy and offered to dry slow Kathy's plush toys that were "dampened" by rat piss in Ratty Patty's garage...
there is no other likely explaination...
is there ?

rat piss in a cat piss hovel...
I am sure you wouldn't notice...

let's play a game....
it's called....
Who is Dr. Brule examining ?
Falkie ?
or slow Kathy ?
What did Dr. Brown just see ?
I have no idea...

damon

screenshot from falkie live chat

Norm

Quote from: damon on June 24, 2017, 09:19:21 PM
screenshot from falkie live chat

Watched for a few minutes, said he was having chest pain issues, no surprise, his cholesterol is probably off the charts considering his age, weight and diet.

damon

Quote from: Norm on June 24, 2017, 09:31:58 PM
Watched for a few minutes, said he was having chest pain issues, no surprise, his cholesterol is probably off the charts considering his age, weight and diet.
agree. george drinks to much.