• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie has been paying to get Amazon Prime but does he use it to get the free shipping on cat food delivered right to his door? Of course not, he would rather bitch about how hard it was to drag it all home.

No he uses it to get an Alexa because with Prime you do not have to mak the full payment all at once. It is $50 but he gets to pay just $10 a month on top of his Prime costs so that is a bargain.

But he really needs it, in fact in the first video of it he learns that the lighs change colors and in his second video he shows that he can find out the weather in other places.
It is going to be a valuable tool for him until it falls on the floor and rolls under a TV stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfydFfKno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcScJS0Tdm4

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2017, 05:35:58 AM
Falkie has been paying to get Amazon Prime but does he use it to get the free shipping on cat food delivered right to his door? Of course not, he would rather bitch about how hard it was to drag it all home.

No he uses it to get an Alexa because with Prime you do not have to mak the full payment all at once. It is $50 but he gets to pay just $10 a month on top of his Prime costs so that is a bargain.

But he really needs it, in fact in the first video of it he learns that the lighs change colors and in his second video he shows that he can find out the weather in other places.
It is going to be a valuable tool for him until it falls on the floor and rolls under a TV stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oIfydFfKno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcScJS0Tdm4

I wonder how long George has had Amazon Prime?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

Does he order enough crap to make it worth $99 per year?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 05:53:03 AM
Does he order enough crap to make it worth $99 per month?
I thought it was a year for $99?  ???

Edit: You gotta love MV's ad's now they are all saying $99! LOL

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 05, 2017, 05:53:37 AM
I thought it was a year for $99?  ???

Edit: You gotta love MV's ad's now they are all saying $99! LOL

Yep. I fixed it. Typed it wrong the first time.

I used to save a lot on shipping. This year I haven't bought much but I have watched a ton of videos.

Of course he does. It's not like he's using his hard earned money, after all. The American taxpayer. What a sucker.

And when the handouts from the taxpayers runs out, he does a video hat in hand and some sucker will send him money. George "Money for nuthin and your checks for free" Senda.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2017, 06:03:33 AM
Yep. I fixed it. Typed it wrong the first time.

I used to save a lot on shipping. This year I haven't bought much but I have watched a ton of videos.
The videos are a great perk. I have curbed my online shopping quite a bit but it is still nice to have it shipped for free.

Oh he certainly buys enough to make it worth while. He buys cat food and litter and complains about carrying it home. $99 a year is nothing compared to how hard he says it is to get it home.

Falkie, have you even started to save for that lot in the Mojave and the container home?  Every needless purchase you make keeps you anchored to your Section Eight apartment.

Norm

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

I suspect it's been a recent purchase hence the Alexa dot. But with Falkie's lack of control we should start seeing a flood of new videos featuring Amazon Prime items.

Quote from: Norm on May 05, 2017, 10:45:50 AM
I suspect it's been a recent purchase hence the Alexa dot. But with Falkie's lack of control we should start seeing a flood of new videos featuring Amazon Prime items.

Yeah, remember when he wowed us with his economic philosophy with the Apple tv, and chastised his detractors when they questioned it?  He's SAVING money goddammit!   STFU!

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 05, 2017, 10:52:38 AM
When is the eviction?

Where's your patience?

He hasn't even had his over due inspection yet.

mikuthing01

Amazon Prime has a free 1 month trial i just ended mine. I bought all new MOOG steering linkage and rod ends and wheel bearings and saved a ton of money. I don't know how Amazon can sell some things so cheap for example one of my tie rod ends would have cost $165 at an auto parts store and i bought it off amazon for $70. Pretty much every thing i ordered was half the price of a walk in auto parts store or less for name brand parts.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 05, 2017, 11:04:29 AM
Amazon Prime has a free 1 month trial i just ended mine. I bought all new MOOG steering linkage and rod ends and wheel bearings and saved a ton of money. I don't know how Amazon can sell some things so cheap for example one of my tie rod ends would have cost $165 at an auto parts store and i bought it off amazon for $70. Pretty much every thing i ordered was half the price of a walk in auto parts store or less for name brand parts.

They're making up the difference on volume.  Brick and mortar is inefficient and the customer pays the difference.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 11:01:41 AM
Where's your patience?

He hasn't even had his over due inspection yet.
I've been waiting for this scene in the show for going on two summers.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 05, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
I've been waiting for this scene in the show for going on two summers.

I understand.

Me too.

mikuthing01

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2017, 11:07:00 AM
They're making up the difference on volume.  Brick and mortar is inefficient and the customer pays the difference.

Must be, some stuff like Oil filters are cheaper at auto parts stores though. I run WIX filters on everything and they are cheaper at o'reilly auto parts by a few bucks i think Felpro gaskets are cheaper there as well.

bateman

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2017, 11:11:49 AM
I understand.

Me too.

Me three. Also been waiting for the introduction of Lucinda the caregiver.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman⭐️ on May 05, 2017, 02:46:15 PM
Me three. Also been waiting for the introduction of Lucinda the caregiver.

I'm glad you said something.  For some reason I had incorrectly pictured a "Bertha" in my mind.  Dunno why...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2017, 10:58:10 AM
Yeah, remember when he wowed us with his economic philosophy with the Apple tv, and chastised his detractors when they questioned it?  He's SAVING money goddammit!   STFU!

You can STFU! Senda's next 'bargain haul' in the electronic field will be a new Tesla car. And only the really mean liberal nasty haters, trolls and fools would want to deny him his right to have such a modern vehicle.  If it wasn't for that bitch Laurakinch who says she works at the DMV but doesn't really, he'd also have his license back too. But the fools at he DMV have singled him out for their own brand of idiotic legislation. So they can all STFU too.

By the way, can anyone push him a few dollars until he can pay you back?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 05, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

You can STFU! Senda's next 'bargain haul' in the electronic field will be a new Tesla car. And only the really mean liberal nasty haters, trolls and fools would want to deny him his right to have such a modern vehicle.  If it wasn't for that bitch Laurakinch who says she works at the DMV but doesn't really, he'd also have his license back too. But the fools at he DMV have singled him out for their own brand of idiotic legislation. So they can all STFU too.

By the way, can anyone push him a few dollars until he can pay you back?

I don't think Laurakinch even exists. I think it is DigitalPigSnuggler in drag.

I wonder how long it will be before Alexa gets tired of Falkie's bullshit?  He dropped her once and he called her dumb, then hounded her about the weather in Pahrump Nevada.

"Alexa, I'll try a couple more.   Ahh, the weather in Pahrump Nevada...."
     The silent treatment
"Didn't like that, free Art Bell."
"Alexa...weather for Pahrump Nevada."
       "I couldn't find a forecast for that location," (in a subtle, but worried tone).
"Alexa!  Pahrump Nevada weather!"  Waits two seconds...not realizing this whole transaction includes signals bouncing off satellites in space.
"Alexa!  Pah-rump Nev-ada weather!"

Finally, she  gives Falkie the forecast as he lowers her, his face showing what appears to be a grimace of dissatisfaction.

That bitch is lucky she came through, right Falkie?   I wonder if she can dial 9-1-1 on her own?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
I wonder how long it will be before Alexa gets tired of Falkie's bullshit?  He dropped her once and he called her dumb, then hounded her about the weather in Pahrump Nevada.

The silent treatment
       "I couldn't find a forecast for that location," (in a subtle, but worried tone).
"Alexa!  Pahrump Nevada weather!"  Waits two seconds...not realizing this whole transaction includes signals bouncing off satellites in space.

Finally, she  gives Falkie the forecast as he lowers her, his face showing what appears to be a grimace of dissatisfaction.

That bitch is lucky she came through, right Falkie?   I wonder if she can dial 9-1-1 on her own?

It's a little known fact, but Alexa has a skin condition where she looks black and blue like she was beaten, but she wasn't. It's just a skin condition.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 05, 2017, 04:48:30 PM
It's a little known fact, but Alexa has a skin condition where she looks black and blue like she was beaten, but she wasn't. It's just a skin condition.
She'll be sleeping on "hard surfaces."
And I didn't notice a clock on the wall.  Where's the clock? :(

bateman

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 05, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

SHE SLEEPS ON HER STOMACH, OK?

LadyFish

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 05, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

The silent treatment

What happened to Siri? Falkie is a self proclaimed Mac man, has Apple TV & at least two iPads that we know of....was Siri not good enough for Falkie?

Or was Siri, unlike Kathy, successful in getting a protective order against Falkie?