• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on March 08, 2017, 10:07:59 PM
They are both safe in rekcuf's basement with Amy.

Oh ok.  I thought maybe Grub wandered over to the haven to make some coffee for me.

Love ALL

whoozit

I added Falkologist to my resume.  That should be worth some extra cash.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 09, 2017, 12:06:33 AM
Well that video was pointless. I know nothing of The Men In Black and I still know nothing.
What do they look like or do? He is very vague.

Aren't the Men In Black on a mission from God and hate Nazis?

https://youtu.be/TrxSM_Gxtqw

WhiteCrow

Jazmunda can you ask George to address the following:

Why no "women" in black?
who are these men in black?  are they friend or foe
If one of them comes to my bank, do I serve them coffee or not?

PLEASE...need to know.  Currency rates may depend on what the Big Guy has to say.

jazmunda

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 09, 2017, 07:23:23 PM
Jazmunda can you ask George to address the following:

Why no "women" in black?
who are these men in black?  are they friend or foe
If one of them comes to my bank, do I serve them coffee or not?

PLEASE...need to know.  Currency rates may depend on what the Big Guy has to say.

I know for a fact that George likes it when you call. He does not have any time for most of the other deplorables here.

whoozit

Will there be a "Stump the Chump", I mean call in segment during tomorrow's show?

jazmunda

Quote from: whoozit on March 09, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
Will there be a "Stump the Chump", I mean call in segment during tomorrow's show?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

George has requested to make an "on air statement" at the start of the show and "then give several email quotes and no interruptions please".

themudking and jaz have no idea what the audience will hear. This will truly be George Senda Unchained. Sewergabbers and Legionnaires beware.

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on March 09, 2017, 07:41:30 PM
Funny should say that.  I was thinking of calling in for some religious advice from George since he is the head Falkietologist.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jaz on March 09, 2017, 07:27:13 PM
I know for a fact that George likes it when you call. He does not have any time for most of the other deplorables here.

Wow I'm flattered.  The Big Guy likes me!

If George followed the w 5 rule.on his videos ...who what when where why....dopes like me still wouldn't understand..

To try to forecast the action of George. Is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is what interest  George.

... This will truly be George Senda Unchained. Sewergabbers and Legionnaires beware.

Unchanged?  Is that diapers or t-shirts?

jazmunda

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 09, 2017, 08:50:01 PM
Unchanged?  Is that diapers or t-shirts?

As the only known sewergabber to survive an encounter with George we'd love to hear a first hand account.

littlechris

George has requested to make an "on air statement" at the start of the show and "then give several email quotes and no interruptions please".

themudking and jaz have no idea what the audience will hear. This will truly be George Senda Unchained. Sewergabbers and Legionnaires beware.

Sounds like he may be exposing people and once again declaring war on his enemies.

Very very nice.

Quote from: LittleChris on March 09, 2017, 09:11:19 PM
Sounds like he may be exposing people and once again declaring war on his enemies.

Very very nice.

Well, he has given his handlers instruction not to accept my calls and he has titled me as a common Sewergab troll.  But then he always liked a fixed game, a scrubbed  habitrail while he is either online or on air like a good little fat hamster.  He doesn't want anyone holding his tender pudgy feet to the fire it seems.  Oh well, I'll listen to the old bore and wait for the trolls to get through, then the ranting and ravings afterward...the show must go on.  I don't see how this will ever be topped though.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

Lilith

Sounds like fun!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2017, 09:30:47 PM
Well, he has given his handlers instruction not to accept my calls and he has titled me as a common Sewergab troll.  But then he always liked a fixed game, a scrubbed  habitrail while he is either online or on air like a good little fat hamster.  He doesn't want anyone holding his tender pudgy feet to the fire it seems.  Oh well, I'll listen to the old bore and wait for the trolls to get through, then the ranting and ravings afterward...the show must go on.  I don't see how this will ever be topped though.....

Wasn't this from a few weeks back?

jazmunda

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

You are lucky that Curtis has been having issues with Skype and all of the callers IDs were wiped so he won't know who is friend or foe. We will remain ever vigilant. George's finely trained ear will detect all attempts to mask your voices. He has never been fooled before so do your worst you fucking sewergab assholes.  :P

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 09:55:17 PM
Wasn't this from a few weeks back?

Indeed rekcuf, it was.  I was just pointing out that as far as aftermath meltdowns go, this one will be hard to top. 

Quote from: jaz on March 09, 2017, 10:02:46 PM
You are lucky that Curtis has been having issues with Skype and all of the callers IDs were wiped so he won't know who is friend or foe. We will remain ever vigilant. George's finely trained ear will detect all attempts to mask your voices. He has never been fooled before so do your worst you fucking sewergab assholes.  :P

And I feel I must commend George on his choice of hosts.  You guys were on top of things...most impressive.  And what with rekcuf working the chat, it was hard times for us trolls for sure. 

Quote from: venix on March 09, 2017, 10:05:14 PM
He got all butthurt that Fat Falkie is more popular than he is.

Not in my  book.  I've been hankerin' for a good 'ol episode of Martinez Tonight.  I'm sure he will be back and ready for more very soon.

jazmunda

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 09, 2017, 10:06:33 PM
And I feel I must commend George on his choice of hosts.  You guys were on top of things...most impressive.  And what with rekcuf working the chat, it was hard times for us trolls for sure.

Which came first; the chicken or the egg?

Wait ... I just realized the potential incestuous nature of that question.

Video later.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 06, 2017, 01:27:45 PM
Now that George and Callan have made a peace treaty, I say George should interview the other "Big Guy".  They both have cats. They both like chips.  The next dynamic duo???

Love ALL
Hello Whitecrow🌒🌓🌔🌚 I agree with you.  George could double his fan base if they(the 2 big guys) had fun, joked around, did interviews, do a who wore it better video lol👕👖👔,challenge video etc.  I like Brig, love a happy ending...Friendship